PDA

View Full Version : Another naked dare

andrew_b
11-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Ok this dare is probably best suited to couples but i suppose you could do it with a friend. As like my other dares this one is not easy.

Ok what you need to do is get your partner or friend to drive you to place that is no further than a couple of miles away from where you or they live. What you do is get your friend to blindfold you, then get them to drive to wherever they like but not to ridicolous (preferablly somewhere you don't know). Then when you get their your friend will take the blindfold off and you must strip naked and get out of the car, your friend cannot come back for you unless it is an emergency e.g. being caught by the cops. Then you must try and hitch a ride home within the next hour. If you don't get a ride in the hour then you must walk home. This dare is best done at night. I hope this is a better dare than my other ones please leave comments or if you do this dare let me know how it goes.

p.s. neither me or getdare forums will be held responsible for any legal trouble you may get in.

interesting
11-21-2008, 03:37 PM
As for the legal concern, that's obvious. You shouldn't be held accountable for other's actions. Again, a good dare, with some risk involved.

I only want to point out that if you perform this dare, you can be charged with indecent exposure; you better have a good explanation for why you are naked in the first place. If you say someone stripped you, there will be an investigation; if you say your clothes were stolen, someone will ask you why you were naked in the first place. Be prepared to provide answers if you attempt it and get caught. A stranger might accept a 'I don't want to talk about it excuse' but police will not. You could also get listed as a sex offender and that would be even worse.

The only real issue is safety here. Trying to hitch a ride in the middle of nowhere is dangerous enough without you being naked. You expose yourself not only to any passers-by spotting you (which is sort of the point) but also to potential assault, sexual or otherwise.

These dares require confidence, courage and a lot of something I'd call "Ummff". Be wary if you try it, that you may be in for a lot more than you bargained for! If you do attempt it, you're one tough cookie!

andrew_b
11-21-2008, 03:52 PM
As for the legal concern, that's obvious. You shouldn't be held accountable for other's actions. Again, a good dare, with some risk involved.

I only want to point out that if you perform this dare, you can be charged with indecent exposure; you better have a good explanation for why you are naked in the first place. If you say someone stripped you, there will be an investigation; if you say your clothes were stolen, someone will ask you why you were naked in the first place. Be prepared to provide answers if you attempt it and get caught. A stranger might accept a 'I don't want to talk about it excuse' but police will not. You could also get listed as a sex offender and that would be even worse.

The only real issue is safety here. Trying to hitch a ride in the middle of nowhere is dangerous enough without you being naked. You expose yourself not only to any passers-by spotting you (which is sort of the point) but also to potential assault, sexual or otherwise.

These dares require confidence, courage and a lot of something I'd call "Ummff". Be wary if you try it, that you may be in for a lot more than you bargained for! If you do attempt it, you're one tough cookie!

Yeah i wonder if anyone will ever do any of my dares lol

interesting
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
They're good dares, just a bit extreme!

I think your dares need to be a little smaller and a little less 'involved'. You have great ideas, but not always very practical in terms of legality or danger. I'm sure some people, who aren't phased by the issues I bring up, will want to do them.

To be honest, if I had any conviction of nothing going wrong, I'd do it myself, but there are too many things we don't control in this type of dare. That's what's got me (and possibly others) spooked. I'd hate for someone to get violated because they tried it.

Keep trying, you have good ideas as I said.

kitkat
11-21-2008, 05:38 PM
yeah, personally I think that this one is abit too extreme in risk.

I mean, there is chance of getting rapped or whatever as well as arrested.

I definitely wouldn't think that this dare would be safe at all.

Smile
11-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I agree with everyone else to extreme but if you were gonna do this dare i would suggest next to a nudist camp and people might be more used to the idea of taking a naked person back to there house, only problem is, there probs isnt a nudist camp a couple of miles away from your house :)

andrew_b
12-07-2008, 08:12 AM
bump bump bump bump

andrew_b
12-07-2008, 09:31 AM
This is something like the sixth time you've done this. It's annoying, so stop.

You stop sending these posts cause they are just as annoying

SubMissChievous
12-07-2008, 09:35 AM
You stop sending these posts cause they are just as annoyingOkay, since you now want to use these threads just to argue I'm going to lock them (at least for now).