PDA

View Full Version : New and modifed Dares - Thongs!

timtim69
04-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Hi! I found this site last night and stayed up all night reading all the dares.
Here are some that I have and some I am working on. They are primarily male, but would work for girls to. I only found one already posted, but it was not exactly the same, so I will tell it my way. FYI I am a Male, 30 yrs old.
These are all fairly innocent dares and should not get you into trouble.

1a(Moderate) Male. Where a thong, so it shows above your jeans, but is covered by your t-shirt. When you bend down or squat, make sure it shows! Go to the store. (Grocery store or book stores work good, because there are lots of excuses to squat down to see stuff on low shelves). Let some girls see your thong...groups of 2 or more. The reaction is that they will always laugh...if one girl sees it and the others do not, she will always point it out to her friends. My favorite way to do this dare is to go the mall, and stop facing a store, squat down to tie my shoe. That way you can see thier reflection in the store window and watch the reaction on their face.

1b(Medium) Male. Same as 1a, but make sure that you bend down so that a female cashier can see you. (Make sure you are close enough so she can see the thong!). Immediately take something to her to purchase. The reaction is the best. She will have a big grin on her face, but cannot say anything because she has to be professional.

1c(Riskiest) Male. Same as 1a, but buy a pair of low rise jeans. (Yes they make them for guys) and wear a T-shirt that is too short. 1a and 1b are relatively safe, because you can mostly control who gets to see. In this dare, the thong will be showing and you will not be able to pull up your jeans or pull your shirt down..ALL will see, including other guys. I personally have not been brave enough to try this one.

2 (Risky) Male. In dares 1a,b,c you are showing the thong to someone you do not know...not huge embarassment because you do not know them. Now comes the time to let someone you know see the thong. I have massage coming up...My therapist has told me that she does not care if her customers leave thier underware on or take it off (You are covered by a sheet) I have taken my underware off once, but it was no big deal, so I just leave it on. BUT to massage your back, she tucks the sheet into the waistband of your underwear, to keep them from being stained by the oil. I have been getting 1 massage per month for 2 years now, so I know the therapist well...This is going to be huge embarassment, but after reading this site, I am going to wear a string thong to my next appointment...I am excited to see if she will be professional and just continue...leave the room to laugh hysterically...or say something...I have decided I will not tell her about it being a self dare unless she says something or cannot stop laughing...otherwise I will tell her about this site...who knows...maybe she is into dares also.

3a (Medium) Male. This is about carrying a thong or ladies sexy panties in your pocket, not wearing them. Go to the mall or public place. Eye up a group of girls. College age girls will give you the best results, and again a girl by herself does not work. If you are walking towards them, when you are about 10 feet away, take the panties out of you pocket (Make sure that you hold them by the waist band so that it is obvious what they are) and pretend to wipe a runny nose with them like a hanky. If you are brave, hold them there a little longer for a sniff. The reactions are similar to 1a above. Try to time it so that you can walk around a corner or behind a display and stop to listen to what they are saying about it...and trust me they will be saying something...After I did it once, one of the girls made a comment which I did not hear, but hears friend said "OMG that made you hot...you liked it didn't you". I was not brave enough to try again with the same group.
PS: Make sure to do this in the mall (food court works well) or outside a store, so that you cannot be accused of shoplifting if a clerk sees you put the panties back into your pocket.

3b (Medium) Male or Female: Variation of 3a. Identify a group of the opposite sex.. again college age works well, pace yourself so that you can get in front of them...try to stay about 6 feet in front of them while walking...have the panties in a coat pocket, along with your cell phone. As you walk, take you phone out of your pocket to take a call or check the time, but make sure the panties come out as well and fall to the ground like they were hooked on the phone. As you look at your phone, bend over to casually pick them up, like you would pickup anything that fell from your pocket. If you time it right and are about 4-6 feet in front of them, they will have to pause behind you or go around you as you pick them up...and one of them will notice what they are every single time. As they walk away they will be beside themselves and you will get some very curious glances back in your direction.

The best part of all these is that the girls think they are seeing something they are not supposed to, and are almost or sometimes even more embarrassed than you!

Does anyone else have any similar dares to share? I am up to almost anything, except public nudity..too much risk of arrest..not worth the thrill...but anything else goes!

timtim69
04-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Hello again,

This dare is not really a thong dare, but I wanted to put it into the same thread to keep my first two posts together.

This dare is a little more risky, but still should not get you into any trouble with the law.

Identify 2 girls together at the mall. (College age!!! or 17 at the youngest best to be safe)

Walk or stand close enough that they can ease drop on your conversation. Pretend to answer your cell phone or have someone call you. Tell or pretend to tell the other person (in a loud voice so the girls cannot help but hear) that you just need to go to the family bathroom and jerk off really quick and that you will meet them at the main doors.

Then go to the family bathroom, go into the stall, make yourself hard and jerk off...Hopefully they will be brave enough to follow and try to listen or peek!
If they are listening, make sure to be loud enough for them to hear...if you can tell they are peeking, give them a good show...continue to orgasm.

NOTES: There are different types of family bathrooms..Some have one stall only, some have 2-3 stalls, and some have a regular door, no stall. The first two are the best, as any sex can enter the bathroom, and the stalls are typical bathroom stalls with open top, bottoms and cracks around the door...if someone wants to see you, they can. The last type with just a standard door, is very risky...the only way for it to work, is to leave the door unlocked! If the girls you targeted do not know that the door leads straight to the toilet area...BINGO...thrill for all...BUT you also run the risk that someone you did not target will be the one to open that door and that would be a huge huge risk. REMEMBER THAT THIS DARE INVOLVES THE FAMILY BATHROOM. If there is any risk of being seen, heard, or caught by a minor, just zip up, flush and act just like you were using the bathroom...DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES IF A CHILD WALKS INTO THE BATHROOM. It is simply not worth it...there is nothing that stops a singe person from using the family bathroom to do you business...but if you allow a minor to catch you doing anything else, it is simply wrong!

anonimousbob
04-12-2007, 03:35 AM
excellent dares, and it's nice to see a new face contibuting

Lonelyangel
04-12-2007, 08:11 AM
These a really good dares bravo timtim, i must remember these for my next game and give them t some of my friends who are uncomfortable with their femininity.

Powerstrip
04-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Hope you don't mind me editing one of yours to make mine, but here goes:

3b (Medium) Male or Female: Variation of 3a. Identify a group of the opposite sex.. again college age works well, pace yourself so that you can get in front of them...try to stay about 6 feet in front of them while walking...have the panties in a coat pocket, along with your cell phone. As you walk, take you phone out of your pocket to take a call or check the time, but make sure the panties come out as well and fall to the ground like they were hooked on the phone. As you look at your phone, keep on walking as if nothing strange is happening (act as if your sending a text and concentrating on the phone). If they see them go, they will most likely pick it up and say "you dropped this" but probably won't realise what they are untill they have picked them up.

I like that idea :)

Nice dares the others though :D Must try a couple (If i somehow pick up the courage)

Jennifer
04-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I would love to see a male doing one of that dares. You have an idea for a female version of that dares for me? I think it would be very exciting :)

Glutgod
04-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Lots of good dares here.

timtim69
04-16-2007, 06:37 PM
No problem with the modification. I will have to try that if I can get the courage. To drop and pick is one thing....but to give any amount of control to a stranger definately makes it a better dare...I'll let you all know how I make out if I try it.... :)

timtim69
04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry Powerstrip...had your name wrong in my reply...Very short memory...LOL

Simon
04-25-2007, 05:27 AM
I've done some of these before.

I've also decided to take some pics of what it will have looked like (these are my pictures in my room, obviously).

Dares 1a & 1b (I've done these ones a hell of a lot of times) - Ranging from just a little bit of a view, to me rolling my top up a bit to show off a lot - I've done this in a guys thong and in numerous pairs of women's underwear:
http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03787_IMGP0226_123_505lo.JPG
http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03790_IMGP0227_123_474lo.JPG
http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03793_IMGP0228_123_935lo.JPG

Simon
04-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Dare 1c (I've only done this once) - Wearing a pair of really baggy jeans that sit low:
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03770_IMGP0222_123_1059lo.JPG
http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03775_IMGP0223_123_513lo.JPG
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03780_IMGP0224_123_934lo.JPG

Glutgod
04-28-2007, 06:37 AM
All I can say is, wow. There are some very good dares in here, and very fun.

silkyme
07-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Thought I'd bump this one up and add a bit too it, since it seems like a good place to start a collection of dare ideas using thong panties.

I'll add a few of mine and hope that others will join in adding any ideas. I hope the original author does not mind :)

(Very Simple) Male: Go to a lingerie store or department store with a lingerie department and buy a pair of thong panties. If the salesperson mentions anything concerning who they are for...like "Do you need a gift receipt?" or "I think your girlfriend/wife will like these," you must at that point admit that the panties are for you.

(Risky) Male: Run a thong panty under the water faucet until it is thoroughly soaked. Throw it in the freezer overnight. In the morning, take it out, put it on and immediately put a pair of tight-ish jeans or pants on. Now go out of the house for at least an hour. If you can't figure out what this is going to do...look at your rear in about 10 minutes :)

That's what I have for now. I will add more if others do as well!