PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

sonicboom1979
04-04-2014, 05:35 PM
34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Since you are reading this, you are a submissive female that is in need of a master. Well I hope that this ad peeks your interest enough to contact me for further information. Please read the whole ad before replying.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a female sub that wants to play on weekends and occasionally during the week. I am interested in someone that wants to talk with me as a person as well as a play partner. If you only talk to me when you want something, then this relationship will not work.

Here is what I have in mind. I will give you occasional tasks throughout the week. They do not need to be done immediately, but are expected to be done within a certain time period. We will also have play times, probably on the weekend, where we will play live through PMs on getdare or through kik. I do expect feedback in the form of reports from you on all tasks/punishments we do together. I want to hear your thoughts and feelings on the things we do. That is the only way we can develop a relationship. Webcams and pictures are not required in the beginning. When we are both very comfortable with each other, then we can talk about them. This will not be anytime soon. If this interests you then we can discuss the details privately.

What am I not looking for?
I am not looking for a 24/7 relationship. I have a busy work schedule and expect that you have obligations outside the bedroom also. I don’t want to be asked or have rules in place constantly. I am okay with rules regarding orgasms, edging, or exercise regime but not day to day things. Please wear what you want, eat what you want, and go to the bathroom when you need to. (In session, there may be more rules to follow regarding clothing, restrictions, etc.)

What Will I give you?
I will give you what you want also. I am not the kind of master that has it my way or no way. I know what I want, but will not force someone to fit that mold. If something is wrong, tell me. If something is missing, tell me. I want this to be a two way relationship.

If you are an active member of getdare, I do not expect you to give it up and only communicate with me. You may feel free to give/take dares if you need. I will continue to do the same. However, I am a one slave kind of person. So I will not hide anything. I expect the same in return. At the end of the day, you are my sub and I am your master. If there is something you need, ask me.

About Me
If you are still reading, then I will tell you a little about myself. I am 34 and am straight. I am 6'3 and weigh around 200 pounds. I am average in build and looks. I am a private person so I will not go into to many personal things here. I have many hobbies and interests, but I will get into that more with the right person. For now, I enjoy movies (comedies, sci-fi, action) video games, traveling (I love driving and small cities) and photography (especially landscape and nature). As for BDSM, I have some online experience and very little real experience. I have been on getdare for about a year and have made many posts in threads. I know that I have a sadistic streak as you will see in my likes and in posts I have made. I do enjoy inflicting punishment on naughty subs. I also have a kind and shall I say sweet side. At times I just want someone to talk to. Coming home to a message from someone is comforting, even if it is only “How was your day”. I have no problem with discussing non sex related things. If you want to know more just send me a PM.

My Likes:
Spanking: I love spankings. This is a must. If you do not like spankings then we will not get along.
Foot Torture: Bastinado, High heels, Forced to walk on toes etc.
Tit Torture: I like clamps, nipple play, breast bondage, slapping/spanking
Pussy Torture: Again clamps, slapping/spanking, insertions (dildos and sex toys nothing extreme)
Pain Play: General impact play. (nothing that will seriously injure or scar) I like the thought of someone enduring pain because I ask them to. However they need to enjoy it on some level as well. I get no joy in hurting someone that isn’t into it.
Forced exercises: The thought of pushing someone to there physical limits and forcing them to do more under the whip is a turn on for me.
Orgasm Control: I like being in control of if and when you orgasm

My Limits (Things I will never ask of you):
Scat - I have no interest in this. I can see where others find it humiliating, but it is not for me.
Public - I will not tell anyone to do anything that will get someone arrested or that will cause trouble
Family – I will not ask anyone to do anything in front of or involving family.
Branding/Tatoos/Piercings – I personally do not like a lot of piercings or tattoos, so I will never ask someone to get any for me.
Physical Injury – I will not tell someone to do anything that will injure or damage them. I will say though, I like marks from spankings and punishments (ie bruises and welts) but nothing that will not fade or dissapper
Anything in your limits – All of your limits will always be respected. I know it is only online but a safeword will be put in place for anything that crosses a line.

All Else:
Anything not listed in limits I am open to trying or doing if you enjoy them. If they are not In my likes, that means I am not experienced in it and haven’t really formed an opinion.

I know I gave a lot of general information in this ad. If there are more specific questions you want answered, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Please only serious responses. I spent the time to write this, so please don’t respond by saying “I will be your slave”. I will respond to everyone that is interested.

wetgirlforyou
04-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Good luck! Hope You will find Your perfect slave soon:)

sonicboom1979
05-18-2014, 03:54 AM
I am looking for a sub/slave again.

If interested, please contact me. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.