PDA

View Full Version : bad Dream

Sasuke4395
04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
describe the most discusting dream you ahve ever have with detail of what happened, remember to put your age.

nina
04-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I actually had a really bad dream recently. It was my first day of college, and many of my friends from school were there. The RAs and other coordinators treated us like children. This may not seem like a bad dream, but when everyone from your high school goes to a state university and you get out, it is a nightmare.

hotnpimpin
04-13-2007, 02:25 AM
heyy Sasuke4395 What is most discusting dream you have ever had with detail of what happened.

Sasuke4395
04-13-2007, 05:45 AM
heyy Sasuke4395 What is most discusting dream you have ever had with detail of what happened.

you first please

Glutgod
04-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Never really had a bad dream...

Marc
04-24-2007, 05:15 AM
When I was about 7, I had a recurring dream that I was at school and had an accident such that my head was severed from my body. Woke up each time I had the dream which went on for about 3 nights. Not had since!

love.ya.all.night
08-14-2007, 02:47 PM
OMG glut god you are so lucky!
I've had many bad and dusgusting dreams in my life but havn't had many bad ones since I got my new dreamcatcher.
When I was little I had re-ecuring nightmares about a large man who would chase after me and then turn into a bunch of giant fish with giant teeth and it would eat me. It would happen about three times a night for a few weeks.

SubMissChievous
08-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I've had a recurring nightmare when I was in still in school. I was either at school or another public place such as a mall & a mass shooting started. Never got shot or injured in my dreams but it was freaky enough for me to feel bad all day long afterwards.

Saul2007
08-14-2007, 03:55 PM
I used to dream I was Gazing at my shed tho my Patio doors. The a Pink Knight charged out of the shed at the bottom of my garden and charged down the path at me. I turned to run away but couldn't move and ended up getting impaled on his lance.

Guess thats rather boring.

Saul

naularry
08-14-2007, 06:32 PM
I used to have bad dreams as a kid. There were lots of monsters chasing me (usual kid nightmare). Then a saw a cartoon (Ghostbusters) where they told that if you concentrate when you fall asleep you can control your dream. The next night i did that, and when the monster came at me the next night i started running as usual but then manage to control the nightmare, took a baseball and thrash them. Was the end of the nightmare.

Now the only one i have is when i'm sick, i'm in a race and i'm 5th. I pass everybody but then i realize i'm 5th again, over and over until i wake up totally drench.

doomed_soul89
08-14-2007, 07:03 PM
i've had tons of bad dreams but i can't remember any so ya all i can remember is falling but instead of waking up/flying i landed and the sec b4 landing was kinda scary and it wasn't really a bad dream just the only thing i can remember ya i know waste of a post

love.ya.all.night
08-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Doomedsoul: gosh, I love dreams about falling and when you wake up and felt like you fell since I (tee hee) belive in astro-projection.