PDA

View Full Version : Alexa's first experience...(half fiction)

purgedmoon
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Ok im new at story writing so this is my first one tell me what you think.

Back ground information.

Hi i'm Alexa im a junior in high school at the age of 16 soon to be 17. I have dirty blonde hair and a slim hourglass figure that is rare at my short hieght. I'm 5"2 and around 90 pounds, I have B cup breasts and green eyes. I'm in a relationship with the perfect man, his name is matt he is around 5"11 and has brown hair and blue eyes. He plays football as a reciever so he has a slim yet muscular figure.
We've been dating for 6 months and i want to lose my virginity to him tonight....

Chapter 1: Part 1: Dinner

It was a nice night and i had plans to go over matt's house to have dinner apparently he's a good cook ontop of all his other good qualities. It seemed warm out and the moon shined bright in a crescent shape with a green tint to it. It was about time to go so i slipped on a turquoise summer dress, and walked over there seeing his house was only a few minutes away. When i arrived he greeted me with a gentle kiss on the lips and "how are you?" in a sweet and worried voice.

i replied with a simple "I'm fine"

"I'm sorry to have made you walk would you like something to drink?" he asked

I nodded, A few minutes later he came back with a diet coke knowing that i was on a diet. I popped the cap, took a sip ,and set it down on the table where i was going to sit. I could smell that dinner was done already and i was starving due to not eating all day so i could eat all of whatever he made.
"Are you hungry babe?" he said with hesitence.

"Yes starving." Telling him the literal truth.

I sat down where i had set my diet coke and i awaited the meal he had made.
He set a plate down that looked amazing it was chicken with ham and cheese in the middle with a side dish of biscuits and mash potatoes. I basically inhaled the food and my drink then slowly walked over to the couch. Noticing that he had finished his dinner also i signalled him over kissing him on arrival. I forced him onto the couch and crawled on top of him kissing him deeply opening my mouth to allow his tongue inside. His tongue was soft yet firm as it carressed the inside of my mouth. He took the top position from me and started to roughly grope my breasts. Soon he got up and started to slip off my dress revealing my black-lace bra and panties. I was pushed back onto the couch and to my surprise he started to go underneath my panties and rub my clit. It felt so good, his rough fingers he gained from countless wieght-training classes rubbing my wet pussy. He put one finger inside me and i moaned as it was tight, i told him to go faster and he did. His finger was bringing me close to a orgasm already, I could feel it building inside me and the burning sensation of wanting to....

To be continued( probably in the next hr to the next few days.)
I would write alot more but it's me and my girlfriends 1 month anniversery tonight and she has a concert then im going to a camp over the weekend.

purgedmoon
11-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Chapter 1:Part two: Dinner (continued)

He continued to rub me but took his finger out sensing i was close to orgasming. He slighlty slid his finger in then out and would resume rubbing, im assuming to tease me. It was working after 15 minutes i was begging to climax, my still wet pussy throbing from the pleasure... I was on the brink of climaxing when he suddenly stopped.

"If you want a orgasm you must earn it" he said in a cold voice i had never heard before.

"of course" i said barely able to get the words out.

He stepped off the couch awaiting me, I knew what he wanted and i instantly started. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his above average sized cock around 8-9 inchs. I started to suck on it with everything i had, using my tongue and moving it around the head. He started to take my head and force his cock in harder almost making me gag. I could tell he was getting close because he started to slightly moan. After a little more time passed he came, his was very thick with a salty taste. I swallowed figuring he would like that. I stared at him with eyes that begged him to pleasure me as my pussy was still throbing wanting a pleasure only a man can give you.

"I want you inside me..... please" i said in a voice that you could tell i was begging.

He put me on the couch and roughly stuck his cock inside me. It hurt, i knew it would. He thrust his hips forward forcing his cock to go even deeper, the pain started to turn into pleasure. I was in ectasy moaning, clawing his back, I felt like an animal taken off its leash. More more..my mind, my body, my pussy was screaming for more. He picked up on this, lifting me onto his hips, pressing me against the wall to continue his onslaught. I felt so dirty 'I feel like such a slut...' but in reality I didnt care...I loved every minute of it. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, I started to moan loudly near orgasm. He noticed and started to be rougher and thrust into me harder pushing me over the edge. I climaxed, tensing up and wrapping my arms around him as hard as i could clawing at his back still. I loosened up, letting go of him and falling onto the ground leaning against the wall to keep myself up. It was so good i had to have more, more of that feeling, More of that excitement....

To be continued..... (credits go to my very close friend for making some of this part ^.^)

interesting
11-20-2008, 10:31 PM
This is by no means a reflection on the story itself, but as I read it, something did not seem right, so I did a little checking (thank you internet!)

When you describe Matt's member, you tell us he is 8-9 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter. Never mind the typo (inchs), but this guy has the largest penis in the world! Here are the numbers.

The record for length of penis is 13.5 inches, and it belongs to a man named Jonah Cardeli Falcon - a man who can't get laid because his sex is simply too long; it makes intercourse difficult. Although he beats your character in length, your character still exceeds the male average of 6 inches. That in itself might not be a problem, your character could simply be above average.

But here's the thing. I've done the math on the girth; that's 3 inches diameter, which makes a circumference of 9.4 inches. Now given, that during childbirth, the width of the vagina opens up to almost four inches in diameter, making a circumference of 12.6 inches, Alexa must feel like she is giving birth when he enters her - and every woman loves that experience, right ladies? Your width beats the world record which is established at 6.25 inches around.

This is not a comment on the story itself, but the numbers don't crunch up. This goes to everyone out there when you're writing a story. I get it that you want your character to be well endowed, but there are limits to which we can stretch our imagination (and the character's openings).

If you're going to use numbers, make them realistic. Make him 8 inches, and width around 2 inches, for a circumference of 6.3 inches. He'll be as impressive and he won't tear the girl open when he penetrates her.

And if you really need an illustration, here's one: a two-litre coke bottle is a little over 3 inches across, same as your character's tool. Now fit that in your mouth and try to blow it! You'll break your jaw before you succeed!

That being said (and sorry for ranting) purgedmoon, keep up the good story! The narrative is interesting and highly erotic. Just check your numbers first :) and this goes for all of you.

purgedmoon
11-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Oh wow im sorry my friend told me to use numbers so i did, Sorry if it was way off i had no clue. I edited it to 1.5 diameter which is close to mine >.> i had to measure. but i hope this is better ^.^ thanks for the good comment the characters are true and the girls discription is true the events arnt tho ^.^

interesting
11-21-2008, 08:59 AM
Glad to help! And as I said, I like the story itself.

1.5 inches is actually much more reasonable. At least, there's a chance Alexa won't explode from intercourse!

I hope everyone can learn from this. It's sometimes fun to exagerate things, we do it all the time in these fictional stories, and it's all right, but keep details such as these from becoming too absurd! Your corrections are much better, purgedmoon!

ByakkoVixen
11-24-2008, 07:35 PM
I knew I should have said something to him about the three inches but I decided 'what the heck? this is fiction after all' but i digress

good start love, please keep going ^.^ I cant wait for the next installment!
Tell me if you need help again :p

Officelover
11-25-2008, 04:23 AM
This is a pretty god start; I like it. I wonder how it will turn out!:)