PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Embarassing Fantasy

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Title says all. What's your most embarassing fantasy? The one the you'd be humiliated of if people found out about. Is it homosexual? Does it involve parents/siblings? Why are you embarassed of it? What happens in it?

[Aim for 100 words, that is to say, about 6-7 lines, so we fully understand your fantasy. Feel free to do more; just not less:P]

banneduser
11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Hum... perhaps to lick my friends (girl) boyfriend's cum from her feet while in chastity (cuckold). I love her feet so much! So to be tied to a chair and watch her jerk off her boyfriend, suck him off, kiss and suck his balls hear him moaning and seeing her in her sexy undies getting really turned on while im locked in chastity and deprived of stimulation. and then she sits with her legs open and uses her feet to jerk him off, or makes him jerk off onto her feet in dirty, sweaty socks and then he unties me and i crawl over and suck all his cum from her feet and then be sent home!

Or a similar fantasy but for him to fuck her while she wears panties so all his cum is smeared over the crotch of her panties, and while shes still wearing them for her to ride my face and force me to suck all their juices from the panties and still be in chastity!

Or perhaps my fantasy to be blackmailed... starts off with me going on an adult social networking site (adult version of myspace/facebook) and uploading pics of me in various situations like naked with a soft cock (its fairly small when soft!) or with things like "slut" etc.. on my chest in pen or with pegs on my nipples/balls etc... embarassing pics basically... and then to get an email at my personal email address from a friend containing the images and just one sentance which is to be at their house at a certain time. I turn up and there are a couple of friends there and print outs of the images all over the place. I soon end up in chastity as their sex slave with the threat to send out the photos to everyone. Perhaps they tell me to do something, or tell me not to cum and i let a little dribble out and they send out one photo to another friend and they then join in the "fun" and so it continues!

What, might i ask, are your embarassing fantasies?

burris
11-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Would love some crossdressing and bondage dares

Lizard
11-20-2008, 10:06 PM
My wife forces me to dress in lacy panties, a skirt and blouse. She then orders me into the passenger seat of the car as she climbs in behind the wheel. As we get on the expressway, she hands me a blindfold, instructs me to lean the seat back to a full recline and then to put on the blindfold.

As we continue down the expressway she reaches over and occasionally lifts my skirt up exposing the lacy panties. Sometimes its just for an instant, and sometimes she leaves it up for several minutes. I can hear other cars, and trucks, and can tell that she is changing lanes to pass, and is allowing us to be passed. I can only imagine who might actually have seen me this way.

I love this fantasy, but would be quite embarassed if anybody I know found out about it.

Good question :)

Bungie
11-23-2008, 11:41 AM
hmmm...

to suck on a penis:)

naked40
11-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Playing TorD with a group and being forced ito doing things I've never done before like giving another bloke a BJ

dared to perfection
11-23-2008, 12:17 PM
to be completely dominated in a mistress's house.. with no reprecussions, all money taken care of and everything worry free.
i would stay at her house and please her sexually in everyway possible with no say in what i do, she would also use my body whenever she wished and humiliate me in ways she wanted. She would also allow her female friends to have one day with me. Its complete domination over me.

vivala_dare
11-23-2008, 01:26 PM
A real sexy girl and I are having sex and she puts on a strap on. I get a little paranoid. She starts to pegging me. Going slowly and holding me tight. Then going super fast till we both orgasm and we both lie there with her strap on still inserted in my arse and her on top of me hugging me.

By the way I don’t do anal masturbation and never done anything to my anal. But for some reason I have a fantasy of being pegged.

gleave
11-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Mine is to be made in to someones pet, have to be naked and having to wear a buttplug tail all the time and be taken out in public for walks with nothing on except for the buttplug.

Coyote
11-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Mine is to be blackmailed by a supermodel mistress to have plastic surgery into becoming an attractive woman. then the supermodel mistress would do stuff to me that would degreade me fully and become make me become a stripper at a club and be forced to strip for men even though i was guy inside i would still be forced to do it.

i had a dream that this happened to me and i actually thought it would be a pretty good fantasy to have.

talla
11-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Mine is two be tied up in somthing girly like a swimsuite, leotard, panties or skirt and be forced to were it, then tied up
and made to piss my self then have food dumped on me and other stuff, then be her lil bitch and do stuff :D

jimsie
03-02-2009, 11:17 AM
I would like to be locked in the public stocks in a renaissence fair and get tickle torture mercilessly all day by old ladies.

glasssbottle174
03-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I have a few.

To be forced to lick my friend's pussy, only after seeing her strip and ending up in some sexy underware, i would firstly have to be wearing the underware before i licked her out.

Another one is to be a once off slave with the same friend as above, and be forced to please her sexualy and in any other way. And also to please her (and my) male friends in any way possible.

Finally, i am being dominated by both a male and a female, wearing sexy underware and a big strap on. Being forced to suck one of them off while being taken from behind.

Deathstar22
03-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Honestly I wasn't really embarrassed by this, but one day I was at the hospital at the physkeward and obviously the hospital has some pretty hot nurses. But, anyway the hospital give pj type pants and clothes to wear and the buttons where your private parts are don't always stay button and I buttoned my pants in a hurry because it was my first day there and I walked out of my room infront of two nurses and one says "mmmm I'm jelous" "and i dont wear underwear so i went to lay down and found out my dick was haning out.

Soccer boy 93
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
I have two that I can think of.
The first is for me to be at controlled by a mistress for a whole day at her house, not do anything that would involve outside parties seeing this but have her control me and do what ever she wanted me to do for the whole day.
The second is to get fucked up the ass, whether it be another guy or a girl with a strapon, I'm not gay, I'm straight but this seems like something I'd like to try.

TillyII
03-03-2009, 01:13 AM
I have quiet a few.

1. I am home alone xdressing and go online and get a mistress who lives near me and comes over to dominate me. Making me wear girl clothes, anal etc.

2. I meet someone online and send them a ton of xdressing pics and they blackmail me and post my pics on websites.

3. A neighbor's mom or daughter stays at my house for 2 months when my parents aren't home and make me there slave. Dressing like a girl in public, eating them out, sex, anal, and much further...

These were simple ones just to clarify.

Sasahouser
03-04-2009, 09:33 PM
My most embrassing fantasy...hm...
My boyfriend ties me face down in a spa bathtub while we're naked with my body no't touching the bath floor. He covers every inch of me, and a bit inside with lavender oil. Next, he turns the spa bathtub on so that the water sprays at my body and massages me everywhere, leaving traces of the oil on my body (lavender is intoxicating for me, I get a bit horny just smelling it). He waits until the spa is almost full, just my head above the water and then he blindfolds me. After he sits in front of me, I start to lick him until he comes. Next, he adds eels to the tub, a lot of them, so that they're packed in against my body. Then they rub against me until I come while my boyfriend shampoos my hair.