PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Kinkysissy13
03-31-2014, 06:41 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Brief introduction:

I'm a male and I'm 20 years old. I currently live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and I am straight. I have been posting and browsing getdare.com for a while now, and I think it is approaching that time for finding myself a Mistress. I have had plenty of encounters with non-dedicated masters who did not want to put the time in, in order to make the relationship progress. I am now looking for a Mistress who is willing to control/dominate me and work with what I have to offer!

I'm seeking a Mistress of any age. If you think that we would connect and you agree/share the same likes and limits as me, please don't hesitate to reach out to me: By PM on getdare, or even contact my email, which is [email protected] , in order to get in contact with me.

I'm usually online every day/night. We could work to developing set times to talk/do tasks if that is what will be needed to maintain the relationship. We can talk more about this after you contact me .

I currently live at home with my parents, however, I do have my own room and bathroom where I can do almost anything. My room/bathroom is also upstairs, so, we don't have to worry about not having privacy.

I'm fit. I weigh about 185 pounds, and I am also 6 ft 3 in. I have dark brown, short hair with brown eyes. I absolutely love the idea of being told what to do and how to do it . I am a very kinky slave (my username!), and I am 100% dedicated to a relationship with a Mistress/Master.

My interests/likes are the following:

Feminization
Being Teased
Wedgies
Light Anal
Humiliation
Hidden Public
Edging and Denial
Crossdressing
Masturbation

My dislikes shouldn't really matter and that is more for you to decide, but anyways:

Public
Hard Anal
Cum-Eating
Spankings
Combat

Last but not least are my limits:

Extreme Public
Family/Friends
Scat
Blood
Wax Play

If you are interested, like I said earlier, just Private Message me on here, or send me an email at Kinkyslave13@gmail. You can also contact me via skype: Kinkyslave13

PLEASE DON'T BE SHY! I will take everyone into consideration! THANKS!

Kinkysissy13
04-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Still looking for someone :/, if my ad is not very good, please feel free to give me some criticism so I can fix it!

kinkyslave13
04-05-2014, 01:58 PM
This guy was my slave and I'd poured a lot into training him and then suddenly he decided he didn't want be submissive any more. I wouldn't give him his old account back, so he made up a new one. Mistresses, stay away -- not worth the time.

Kinkysissy13
04-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Also, I currently live in a college dorm, not at home, until summer comes, which is in 3-4 weeks.

I am sorry for not being honest and misrepresenting myself!

Kinkysissy13
05-05-2014, 06:56 PM
I am no longer looking, thank you!