PDA

View Full Version : wetlook and dice dare m+f

d4rek1ng1
11-19-2008, 02:00 AM
my first dice dare. you must roll a 6 sided dice at every section to see what your dare will be.

you may have one re roll at each section

(all must be done wearing shoes and socks)

bottoms-

1-jeans
2-office trousers
3-shorts
4-skirt
5-underwear
6-your choice

top-
1-white t shirt
2-any t shirt
3-shirt
4-jacket (blazers count)
5-only bra
6-your choice

locations-
1-bath
2-shower
3-puddle
4-slip and slide
5-stream or river
6-your choice

get your clothes wet by having as much fun a possible in the clothes and locations you get.

report your results and i will do the same when i get chance to do it. good luck

x.Emma.x
11-19-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't get it. What do we do?

Coyote
11-19-2008, 05:10 PM
i don't want to put you down but this seems kinda pointless

x.Emma.x
11-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Ditto, Coyote. Pointless, it is.

jlstockton25
11-23-2008, 03:01 AM
It's not THAT pointless..he/she explains at the bottom the point is to get wet in the clothes determined by the dice and have fun doing it. May not be the best dare in the world, but I've seen much worse. If it wasn't -45 degrees where I live at the moment, I might give it a try :-P

Darkknight
12-27-2008, 08:45 AM
XXXX’s attempt wasn’t bad but after reading a few others i think it could do with expansion. So the idea is to end up wet/swimming in clothes the more inappropiate for swimming the better or worse depends if you are into it or not. Its probally going to be pretty mild for some there are some penalties of stuff that I’m not quiet into or haven’t tried ie Cross dressing Messy pee spanking but I guess just about any age group can do it although obiously there are adult theme’s and undertones I’m a straight male BTW stuff I’m definatly not into doesn’t appear.

Warning mamalian reflex and hypothermia can kill so can jumping into deep water and not been able to swim use your brain before diving in (literally with some results) Google it if you don’t know what it is.

Ideally you should have all the stuff ready to go but there is not reason you can roll then prepare and carry it out, a partner of your prefered gender wouldn’t be a bad thing ethier but again buy yourself will work too.

All clothing is to be worn normally fully fastened sleeves necks buttoned etc etc

The season (this determins your under ware)

1. Summer (swim suit)
2. Summer alt Normal underware jocks/boxers for gents bra and panties for women
3. Spring Normal Plus T-shirt or singlet
4. Autum Normal plus long sleeve t or skivvy for men ladies stockings plus short sleeve t or skivvy
5. Winter Number 3 plus long johns long sleeve top and long legged bottom bottom for men, long sleevedtop and heavy tights for women.
6. Winter + Number four Plus long thermals for men and women.

Top men
1. T shirt
2. Button down short sleeve shirt (fully buttoned including neck)
3. Light wieght long sleeved shirt open neck ie buisness shirt
4. Light wieght long sleeved shirt and tie
5. Heavy long sleeved shirt open neck (heavy roughly determined but if it get wet and doesn’t go tranparent)
6. Heavy Long sleeved shirt fully fastened including neck

Top ladies
1. T shirt
2. Short sleeved button down blouse/shirt
3. Long sleeved shirt or blouse open neck
4. Long sleeved shirt with tie or a tie neck or high necked blouse that is fully fastened.
5. Heavy long sleeved shirt with open neck or number 4 your chioce
6. Heavy long sleeved shirt fully fastened

Bottom men (gets a bit tricky with guys as there are less options)
1. Shorts
2. Long lightwieght trousers with draw string or elastic waist
3. Long lightwieght trousers with fly and belt
4. Buisness trousers with belt
5. Normal fitting jeans with belt
6. Extra baggy jeans with belt

Bottom women

1. Shorts
2. Mid calf lenght skirt/ sports skirt
3. Lightwieght trousers with fly and belt
4. Long loose fitting skirt of a light material
5. Long tight fitting buisness skirt
6. Normal fitting jeans

Top upper layer
male + female

1. Nothing
2. Sleevless vest or jumper
3. Long sleeved jumper or windcheater
4. Blazer/ sports coat
5. Lightwieght rain coat
6. Down jacket

Shoes
Male

1. Sandals
2. Sneakers and socks
3. Buiness shoes and socks
4. leather boots and socks
5. Most appropiate for your outfit
6. Roll again

Shoes female

1. Sandals
2. Sneakers and socks
3. Flat leather school stye shoes and socks if not wearing stockings or tights
4. High heels that must be bucked or laced to you foot ie slip ons make it too easy
5. Leather boots and socks if your’re wearing stockings or not.
6. Most appropiate for your outfit.

So hopefully you don’t look like a freak with shorts and t shirt over long jhons or maybe you do. :P

Ideally you need a body of water lake swimming hole sea private pool, public pools tend to get freaked out by people swimming in thier clothes unless you have a good bullcrap reason like lifesaving classes but with some of the getups you’ll end up with this one you won’t be kidding anyone.

Your are probally going to get wet lets find out how! :)

1. Stay dry (dodged it)
2. two 2litre bottles of refigerated water any reaction, where they go see pouring roll, roll once for each bottle
3. 3 2litre bottles of refigerated water no noise screams etc, for every failure to stay quiet add another bottle and do a penalty once your’re done. where they go see pouring roll, roll once for each bottle
4. Cold shower/bath 3 mins you may comment its cold but again any oh ahs etc add 5mins and do a penalty
5. Slowly wade/lower yourself into body of water, ideally sea, lake pool (bath will do) any oh’s ahhs as the water reaches you neather regions results in a penalty
6. Remove top upper layer if wearing one and run/jump into water climb/wade out put on upper layer and get soaked, after you are completely soaked do 10 star jumps in a row (hard work with all that wet gear especailly if you got a few 6’s). Don’t get to 10? yep penalty! If you are using a bath get completely soaked and do 20 starjumps.

Pouring roll if you get a dare with pouring in it etheir a penatly or part of the main dare here is where it goes.

1. over the head it goes where it will
2. down the front of your shirt
3. down the back of your shirt
4. down the front of your pants
5. down the back of you pants
6. add another litre/quanity of what ever you a pouring and roll again (they both go in the same place).

Penaltys!

1. icey cold! roll the pouring menu and put two handfuls of ice into your undergarments leave them there till they melt if you get a 6 add a handful.
2. messy! two litre’s of puddling/custard see the pouring roll for where they go stay like that for 30 mins
3. Spanking, soak you pants/clothing on your rear (if its not already) five on each cheek through you clothes then on your bare rear.
4. Bladder control four two litre bottles of water prefably refigerated. You have to drink at least two in the next 30 mins and pour one down the front of your pants, you may drink the other one if you wish you cannot pull you pants down for any reason for the next 2 hours, if you fail you will contiune to wear those clothes for the next 6 hours with no pants down for any reason.
5. Cross dressing restart the game but you must play as the oposite gender.
6. Public exhbition you must ethier take a shower in the gear you are wearing at the beach/lake where they have showers to wash off or go for a walk though a public park / golf course when the sprinklers are running (prefably blindfoldeded). Not keen roll again.

If got a few other ideas mainly centred around wetlook and possibly a bit of role play if no one is intrested I won’t bother.

Nb if you are under 18 of ethier gender yes post what you thought and what you got but I don’t want to see pics or video. If you are over 18 and male again post what you got and thought but again I don’t want any pics. Yep you guessed it if you are over 18 and female pics would be nice but I would be more intrested in what you thought/got.

If there are any issues logistical !@#$up's please post and I'll hopefully fix them enjoy :).

d4rek1ng1
01-12-2009, 04:23 AM
excellent mate. more will be extremley appreciated