PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks 21+/male/slave in UK (very strict)

Kitten
03-29-2014, 04:48 AM
23/female/master seeks 21+/male/slave in UK (very strict)

Note that this ad is for blackmail slaves only.
If you are not interested in being blackmailed, do not apply.

What I'm looking for;
Height/weight proportionate
It's okay to have a bit (or a lot) extra, but if you are significantly less mobile than the next person because of your weight that might clash with tasks or orders. In that case, I'm not interested.
English
And I mean, reasonable English. You don't have to be perfect, but you need to put effort into your grammar/spelling/punctuation or I just won't wanna read what you have to say.
Honesty
I don't really care what you do when I'm not there (as long as you're not breaking any of my rules), nor what you say to others. However, when you're talking to me I expect you to be honest and open to a fault.
Mindset
I expect you to be reasonably obedient and eager. I'll ask you to do things and I'll ask for proof as well if I don't fully trust you to do it properly. I expect you to know your place and boundaries, and understand how to interact with me and others in an appropriate way.
You must be under 55. The simple reason for that is that I just don't know anybody over that age that could physically handle what I want. You must be over 21. It's in the title and I'm not making exceptions.

What can you expect;
I will be unreasonably demanding, and unfair. I'm fully aware of that and you should be too. I will push you to change your daily routine and thinking and won't give much in return but the (questionable :p) privilege of getting to talk to me and serve me. I'm only looking for a long-term connection and to assure myself that I'm not wasting my time on someone that will poof I will be asking for certain things right from the get-go. Be prepared for that.
At the same token, as long as you are genuinely putting in effort to complete your tasks and orders and you remain aware of your place, you have little to fear from me. I'm not into ruin, I'm into control. I don't "leak" any sensitive material unless given a good reason to.

Outside of that what I will and won't do is highly dependant on the slave and on my mood. In the end we're all still dealing with individuals, so I can't give a cookie-cutter description of what will happen.

Things I enjoy;
Anal Play; Blackmail; Body Writing; Bondage; Breast and Nipple Torture; Chastity; Clothed Female Naked Male; Cock and Ball Torture; Fear; Foot Play; Gags; Gas Masks; Hidden or Semi-Public; Human Furniture; Hypnosis; Orgasm Control; Outdoor; Pegging; Rough Sex; Sissification; Small Penis Humiliation; Spanking; TeamViewer; Uncut Cock; Verbal Humiliation

Dealbreakers;
Children; Feces; Financial; Illegal; Incest; Involvement of Non-consenting Third Parties; No Face; Permanent Damage; Topping From the Bottom; Vomit; Wedgies

Contact
When it comes to timezones, anything around GMT is good for me.
I use Skype and KIK, but messaging on the website or emailing is alright too.
You should be available at least 2 times a week.
I am not completely ruling out offline contact but it'll be unlikely I meet up with anybody. It'd have to be someone living in the UK, and they'd have to be on good terms with my boyfriend & submissive (Jameser) and vice versa. However, if you are currently in the UK there is a good chance that I will want to text/call you occasionally.

About me
I'm just a regular girl, 23 years old and living in Europe.
I realise I'm young and wouldn't pretend to be a full-blown super experienced uber strict and knowledgable Mistress. Nonetheless, I have online and offline experience on both sides of the whip, and do contain a healthy dose of common sense. I can be mature when need be, but I love to act (younger than) my age and be silly. Mess around. I don't like to take myself too seriously.

I'm in a very happy relationship with Jameser! As such I am not interested in romance.
Please respect that.

Feel free to PM me if you want to apply (here are some tips (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70256)), or have any further questions.
And if this is not for you, best of luck in your search!

slaveforhire19
05-15-2014, 07:27 AM
I am interested will you be able to pm me please

davidscotland
05-17-2014, 11:50 AM
I have replied but I see on your profile that you have not been on here for almost a month :( I hope I hear from you.

Danii-TGirl
06-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Damn if only I was a year older.

WedgieGary1996
06-22-2014, 10:24 AM
If only it was 18+ not 21+. Anyway good luck with your search

Alex_by1
08-29-2014, 07:24 AM
I am willing to do all that you ask and think you will find me pretty suitable for your needs I am from the uk and love being controlled.
You can use me all you want, more than two times a week if thats what you desire.
Get me bowing to you mistress I will love it.