PDA

View Full Version : Getdare Castle (middle ages style RP ares) Reboot

groen
03-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone,

This afternoon I was riding on my white horse, the only thing I have left from my many adventures through the world. I knew it closed for a long time ago, but it still was the only place I could call home. When I got there it was even worse then I imagined. Most of the walls where gone, the ones left had moss and all kind of other undefinable things on them. I started to doubt this right away. Did I make the right choice coming here? Was it possible to rebuild this place; to live here once again? How would I be able to do all that while I only had my horse and the clothes I wore. Of course I knew there was the hidden chest with a lot of treasure, but would it still be there after such a long time? I went “inside” and looked around and I got sadder with every minute. When I went to check out the basement I found to my surprise it was pretty clean and intact. When I went to inspect it further I found one of the old servants of the castle Blue Griffin. He felt it was his duty to keep any passing travelers informed so he stayed there waiting until the one day a King would return.

He was very happy to see me and I him. Now I had someone who could do all the dirty and hard work:D We went to the forest and found the treasure I had buried all those years ago. I went and spent some of it to get supplies so Blue Griffin could start building back our former glorious castle. I chose to build it on some ground next to the old ruins so we would always be reminded of the old times and could honor its memories. I must say he did a great job and its up and running to some degree, but a castle with only two inhabitants is not going to get us anywhere so that is where this post comes in.

Welcome to the empire called “Great GetDare Castle” although at this moment it really doesn’t deserve the name. My goal is to let it regain its glory so it can once again be the greatest kingdom of them all.

But we should be proud of our heritage and I encourage everyone to take a look in the history books of our kingdom http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107500

I wouldn’t say its all good or bad. Its just our history and a look at who and what this castle was back then. A lot of its people are no longer with us which is a shame, but we should still honor them because without them we wouldn’t be here. Even a great castle needs a founding.

We should learn lessons from what happened and if we want to sustain the castle we should try to avoid making the same mistakes that set in our downfall the last time around. This is the reason I will make some changes to the original layout and organization of the castle .

I the next post I will start with telling you which ranks will be available and explain the basic rules.

groen
03-28-2014, 01:28 AM
King or Queen is the highest possible rank.

Royalty: you are a high ranking member of the castle and can dare everybody except the king/queen. You can dare servants according to do their job and dare slaves within their limits. You will focus on a specific group of servants most of the time as your job.

Servant: a very low ranking member of the castle you have a specific job or multiple ones that you must do when asked but you have certain rights and you are not forced to do something that is not your job. You can only dare slaves.

Slave: You are the lowest of the low and have no rights. You can get dared anything by anybody, but you cannot dare anyone else. You must always do what you are told unless it’s in your limits. You should not have many limits, if you do It would be better to choose the servant position.

These where the old ranks and they keep intact now. The new castle is in need of some extra positions so I am going to mention those now:

Head scribe: would be the person that is ultimately responsible for the administration/record keeping. This should be someone or maybe two persons from the royalty this is a very important job because we can’t have disorder in our castle if we want to maintain it and all its glory.
Although you are responsible you will get some servants and slaves to help you. You can accept or deny any slave/servant that offers him or herself to you. If there are no good offers, you could order a slave to help you. The task required at this moment is keeping a list of every member of our kingdom and their position. You should try to post this at least once every two days. If this doesn’t work, it might change

Scribe: this would be a person or a few persons that keep up the administration. At first this would be keeping a clear list of all the members of our kingdom and what their positions in our kingdom are. You report to the head scribe who will also give you orders about how and when to do it.

Council: the maximum number of people on the council should be 13. It should always remain an odd number. At the start I will take place in it. In the future when we get some members, we might need more people. For this I have not decide yet how those will be picked. It might go through an election or I might choose them in the end. We might even hold games for them, but the council will decide on it and yes for now that’s me. As a side node I am open to suggestions on this part of our kingdom. I have not decided on anything yet, but I would like to receive any suggestions in a pm and not on the thread. If I think it should be here I will tell you to post it here or post a quote of it, this way we keep clutter out of the thread.

The function of the council will be to decide on what to do if any conflicts arise, on rule changes, and on if someone gets banned from the castle, etc. I know most kingdoms don’t have a democracy and in the end this really isn’t, but their needs to be a way to keep it fun for everyone. The council member should be at least regularly online let’s say at least once a day online unless they mention it beforehand to fulfill this function and this is the place to go when you have suggestions, complaints, or conflicts (which can’t be settled without the councils help and complaints should be something real. Ex: if you are an orgasm denial servant, you should not come to the council if one of the kings does not allow you to cum for a week, but if it gets unreasonable you should. ) This should be done through pm to one or all members of the council and they will then discuss what to do with it as quick as they can.

I mentioned you could get banned and this is a real possibility because this is a kingdom of high standards. If you want to join as any rank you should at least post once a week, even if you just mention you are still playing to keep you active. You could just say hail the kings and queens of this beautiful kingdom, "admire" some of the grounds, or something similar. This might be too much for some people,but that’s not a problem. This thread is just not the place for you, but there are enough places on this site that are.

There might also be other reasons why you could get banned, but those are logical like when you cause problems, make it less fun for other people, don’t do dare’s or don’t report on them without a reason, etc.

You will also be required to at least have read this post. I know its long, but like I said we are a kingdom of high standards. If you are looking for a quick fix or just a quick dare this site is excellent for that, but this thread of getDare just isn’t meant for that.

There will however need to be a ratio to how much people can join this thread to make sure the kings and queens don’t get overwhelmed. We would need to build extra wings on the castle if we need to house that many :P

For every king or queen there can be 8 female slaves/ 8 servants and 8 male slaves/ 8 servants and 4 female royals and 4 male royals. There might be need to also restrict the amount of kings and queen and maybe divide these in genders as well, but for now this will do.

If we reach this ratio you can say you want to be put on the waiting list, then one of the Scribe members will put you on the waiting list. Then if a spot comes free and you are the next person on there you will get it. If we get too many waiting, then we might hold a poll or create a tournament to see who gets to enter.

If the ratio’s don’t seem to be working they can be changed of course, but I would need good arguments. You are free to pm me about this
To take any part in this thread you do need to be 18 this rule is one without exceptions

The thread will officially start in the evening of Sunday 30 march 9:00 pm CET because I have to go away this weekend for a very special family situation. This also gives people a chance to request entrance to the kingdom

Greetings King Groen

ubertino
03-28-2014, 01:58 AM
I'd like to join as a royalty.

groen
03-28-2014, 02:08 AM
both of you did not define which job you wanted
if you had read correctly you would have seen this is required since it did not start yet and because i maybe wasn't clear I will not make a big deal out of it

"
All the royalty and servants joining can come up with their own ideas for jobs, here are some ideas:
foot servants / foot masters
toilet servants / toilet masters
harlots / harlot masters
court jesters (this is for the crossdressers) / jester's masters
punisher (for bad servants/slaves)
"
Greetings your King Groen

groen
03-28-2014, 02:14 AM
both of you did not define which job you wanted
if you had read correctly you would have seen this is required since it did not start yet and because i maybe wasn't clear I will not make a big deal out of it

"
All the royalty and servants joining can come up with their own ideas for jobs, here are some ideas:
foot servants / foot masters
toilet servants / toilet masters
harlots / harlot masters
court jesters (this is for the crossdressers) / jester's masters
punisher (for bad servants/slaves)
"

i think you have forgotten to put in the section defining the different servants roles as i cannot find them on either thread

I guess you did not see my last post yet
which has a quote in it from the Original thread

ubertino
03-28-2014, 02:22 AM
I'd like to join as a Punisher and a Party Thrower (I will make the slaves entertain the royal people).

DanHenceworth
03-28-2014, 02:29 AM
this peasant is in a slave
'I join as a slave, do with me as you please"

groen
03-28-2014, 03:35 AM
After the long and tiresome build of the foundation of the new empire I am almost due for some rest.

I might only have told Blue Griffin what to do and how to do it and some of you might think that’s not tiresome at all but I am in the opinion it’s the hardest an most difficult task ;) and you better not oppose me on that subject :p

I just went around the castle for a final checkup of its current condition
its nice for now but at some point it will need expansion if we want to keep growing there is the big and very important throne room where all can kneel for their favorite king there is a stable which only has one horse at the moment which is my white one there are sleeping quarters for the servants in the basement there is one big cold cell for all the slaves to sleep in
There aren’t any rooms for the royalty yet but that is something I will address when I get back for now they can just sleep with the servants ofc the most desirable room is the room of the king maybe I will let all of you get a look at it in the future but for now you only need to know it is there
Then there is the council room in which the council will hold its meetings
For now this has to do other rooms will be added when I am back

I am very happy to welcome the first two members of the new empire Ubertino as first member of the royalty and DanHenceworth as a slave
I think Blue Griffin will be happy you joined now he doesn’t have to do all the hard work by himself

I would suggest both of you look around the castle and ready yourself for the tasks ahead

It is not going to be long now before I get my horse from the stables to take the trip to the northeast to attend to some family matters and get some well-deserved rest I will be back on Sunday to officially start the new Kingdom

Greetings King Groen

Odin
03-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Too bad the old kingdom faded away... Let us rebuild it to a mighty empire!

I'd like to join as a royalty, with the job Orgasm Control/Teasing/Edging Master and the local Punishment Bailiff.

So I would set the rules and give permissions / denials to the slaves and servants with orgasm control/tease and denial obligations. Of course I'm also in charge to give them tasks.

I hope our kingdoms slave trader will bring in some new citizens and slaves soon

subaddict5
03-28-2014, 04:38 AM
I will join as a slave as I'm not fit to decide what to do for myself...I would love to entertain royalty and perhaps some day I might, somehow, be elevated to servant. For now however, I'll just do as my betters tell me to do.

ubertino
03-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Thank you, King Groen for the opportunity to develop my royal ambitions under your rule. I hope a lot of adventures lay ahead of us.

groen
03-30-2014, 11:58 AM
After our long journey my white horse is totally tired just like me.

I went as fast as the horse was able to get back to my wonderful castle
All that to be on time for the grand opening of the new castle and the start on our road to become the greatest empire ever.

When I finally got there I was too tired to walk to my throne lucky enough we have 2 slaves now who carried me to it I was not very happy with their speed but I guess every beginning is hard maybe their custom made prison ball did not help but we can’t have them escaping can we ?

Slaves tie a rope around your balls make sure the other end of the rope reaches the ground now tie something with the weight of 5 kg to it if you walk now it should be dragging on the ground behind then lift up something like a chair or similar weight and walk around your room or some other place for 10 mins walk slowly report on this also tell us what you used

When I sat on my throne I told DanHenceworth to write an essay of 1000 words about how great my entrance was and how honoured he was to carry me
Then I told subaddict5 to put on his maids uniform and lick 1 pair of my dirtiest shoes so they would not mess up the castle

I hope this is going to be a long adventure!

The daring couch!!!
03-30-2014, 02:53 PM
I will join as Royalty.
My jobs shall be:
Toilet master
Sports master(including water sports) to keep the slaves and servants fit i might occasionally assign a dare for all slaves/ servants.
And a staff master. A role of ensuring that the staff (servants) and the slaves arent lazing around. They need to be up and about serving their seniors. If anyone needs a slave to service them ill have one sent to their door in no time.
As unfortunatly our great King Greon has not yet built us Royalty some quarters I will be able to keep a close eye on the servants and make them keep their and my temporary quarters in tip top shape.
If needs be i can be a scribe but i wont be able to dedicate too mutch time to it.
Could i suggest that a role for Cheif punisher be established or each punisher have certain slaves/servants to ensure they are punished if they dont complete dares. Otherwise there will be several royalties punishing the same slaves/servants for the same thing.

mrtibs93
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
I wish to join your growing kingdom as a lowly slave. I am here to serve in anyway possible.

Black Pheonix
03-30-2014, 09:24 PM
My liege,
In my days I have seen many a kingdom and I think yours has the makings of quite a great empire. However, you do seem to be... lacking... in a number of areas, a problem which no doubt one as great as yourself has already taken measures to fix.
In furthering this great land I humbly wish to present myself as Head Scribe.

As of present your great land has 3 Slaves, 3 Royalty, and 1 King.
All of the above are Male.
As such I suggest that we attempt to recruit more females and more servants.

Your ever faithful scribe,
Black Pheonix

groen
03-31-2014, 04:19 AM
I wish to join your growing kingdom as a lowly slave. I am here to serve in anyway possible.

while sitting on the throne I just realized we don’t have a pet yet :P an just when I started to wonder if we should and what we should get I hear we captured a dog called mrtibs93 while everyone is waiting on my decision on what to do with it all kind of things go through my mind maybe its mean and could bite someone … I order him spanked to test it out at first with care to limit the risk after that harsh with a spoon it didn’t bite so that’s good I guess then I think maybe its sick or dirty so it is sprayed down with ice cold water and shaved bellow the neck after which there is rubbed some medicine on him to keep it healthy and clean after which he is sprayed down once again now I am satisfied it is a good dog I don’t want it walking away in the stables is a place for it a leash is put on its balls but the dog doesn’t want to leave the throne room so it has to be dragged by its leash

start by giving yourself 5 bitch slaps then spank you ass 100 times with your hand now get a wooden spoon and spank it 100 times hard put your cock on a hard surface and spank it 20 times with the wooden spoon if you make a sound during this you will get 20 to your balls as well
go take a cold shower put the water strength on the hardest possible stay there for 10 minutes for every time you step out of the water you will have to edge after the 10 minutes while under the water :P every time you step out of the water it can only be 10 seconds
now go and shave any hair bellow your neck after it put some medicine(toothpaste) on it wait 15 minutes and take another shower of 2 mins or more once again cold ofc we cannot waste warm water on pets :P
to simulate the dragging I have come up with a nice game :P
now tie your balls the other end of the rope you should tie to something heavy like a bed post there should be at least 1 m of rope left be on all fours walk away until it is really tight put a shoe there so you can just reach it with your lips now move back to the bed post touch it with your ass then sprint to the shoe as hard as possible and kiss it move back and touch the bed post again count how many times you can do this in 5 mins and report on it

when the dog finally was in the stables it was tired let’s hope I made the correct decision and I am sure curious what the rest of the court thinks of the fact that we have a dog now :P
for the next three days be as much as possible on all fours also keep your ass plugged as much as possible to simulate a tail only pee on all four outside or in a bathtub if this is not possible you have to ask on this thread if you don’t get a reaction within one hour of a member of royalty or me you are allowed the royalty should not be too harsh on our new dog yet just give him a little task or make him beg a bit but don’t deny him for now :P
the first day and the last day you will eat bread with peanut butter mixed with milk from a bowl on the ground without using cutlery 3 times in the morning you should put it in the blender if possible and eat it for lunch you will just cut the bread in pieces and mix it with the milk in a bowl and eat it for dinner you will cook milk and put the cut pieces of bread with peanut butter in there and let it cook some more put it in a bowl and eat it
if any of those is not possible just get as close as possible
the second day you can eat some vegetable and fruits next to your bread with peanut butter diet

Greetings King Groen

subaddict5
03-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Thank you King groen for allowing me to clean your shoes. I happily do so. Even though your shoes looked like you have been inspecting the stables, it is my duty to clean them, so the castle remains neat!

I am ashamed to admit I failed in the dare to attach a 5 KG wait to my balls and walk around for 10 minutes. The pain of moving a 5 KG wait was just to much for me!

groen
03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
My liege,
In my days I have seen many a kingdom and I think yours has the makings of quite a great empire. However, you do seem to be... lacking... in a number of areas, a problem which no doubt one as great as yourself has already taken measures to fix.
In furthering this great land I humbly wish to present myself as Head Scribe.

As of present your great land has 3 Slaves, 3 Royalty, and 1 King.
All of the above are Male.
As such I suggest that we attempt to recruit more females and more servants.

Your ever faithful scribe,
Black Pheonix

I wasn't planning on filling that spot yet because in reality I want someone who has proven himself and because the castle isn’t that big yet

If you do become head scribe you would also become royalty so you could also pick other jobs for further explanation about that go see the royalty part of the first posts you could ofc choose the head scribe as your only job

You will however be on a try out and I might replace you if you don’t do a good job because it really is an important position in the castle

Please go take a look at this page from our history books http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=689669&postcount=112 for an example for what would like to have you can of course add your own touch to it but this is basically what I want.

Greetings King Groen

Black Pheonix
03-31-2014, 06:15 PM
King: groen
Queen: Queen Jildou (a.k.a. Blue Griffin)

ubertino *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1284623&postcount=6) Punisher and a Party Thrower.
Odin *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1284675&postcount=9) Orgasm Control/Teasing/Edging Master and the local Punishment Bailiff.
The daring couch!!! *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1288448&postcount=13) Toilet master, Sports Master(including water sports), staff master.
Black Pheonix *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1288902&postcount=15) Head Scribe

Jeopardy *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1290824&postcount=22) Kitchen Staff / TourneyMaster (games and the like)
lunalove *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1290837&postcount=23) bondage/pain servant and stable whore
Bob7555 *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1291088&postcount=27) Court Jester

Lowly Slaves - mrtibs93, subaddict5, DanHenceworth, Hendrix, Slavewhirly

Your scribe,
Black Pheonix

Blue Griffin
04-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Hello my liege! I am glad you have returned to make our once great kingdom whole. It seems that things are off to a great start. As you know well I am a humble servant, with great skill as a cook and jester. May the king grow under you reign and my we increase our subjects 10 fold.

groen
04-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Hello my liege! I am glad you have returned to make our once great kingdom whole. It seems that things are off to a great start. As you know well I am a humble servant, with great skill as a cook and jester. May the king grow under you reign and my we increase our subjects 10 fold.

I am very happy to welcome you back Blue Griffin now we have more help to do the building we will need you to do something else to continue this kingdom on its path to greatness

At the moment we don’t have any woman yet in our kingdom as you are the court jester it will be your job to be one we can’t look like a kingdom without women can we now.

Until we find a queen you will become the queen of this castle but don’t enjoy your new gained power to much the minute we get a queen you will be demoted and every royalty you offended might take revenge then

For the next 5 days you will dress in a way suiting a queen as much as possible at any moment you will wear panties and a bra when you are not in public you will try you best to look as much as a queen as is possible you will sign all your posts on here with Queen Jildou

If you are alone you will also have a bra connection wedgie every day you will report how many hours you were a total queen and also if anything special happens

Everyone should welcome our temporary queen but be careful she might be in a bad mood with the bra connection wedgie :rolleyes:

Greetings King Groen

Jeopardy
04-01-2014, 02:50 PM
You Highness - I seek employment as a servant within your realm. My primary skills are in the kitchen, where I am exceptionally good with desserts, but capable in all areas. In addition, I have been known to develop and participate in tourneys and other games, designed to bring the kingdom together. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you and all members of the realm.

Joining as Kitchen Staff / TourneyMaster (games and the like)

lunalove
04-01-2014, 03:10 PM
I wish to join the ranks of your castle as a lowly bondage/pain servant and stable whore.

groen
04-01-2014, 03:27 PM
I wish to join the ranks of your castle as a lowly bondage/pain servant and stable whore.

well since you are the first girl in here and are also a stable whore every member of royalty will take a turn fucking you I guess but I will of course have the first turn at it :p we can't have you escaping so your nipples are tied to one of the stable doors every member of royalty and I add our names to your body so everyone knows who used you

from the moment you read this your three hours start
in these three hours you are to orgasm for every member of royalty and me at this moment that would be five but if inside that time others join in those categories you will have to add them somewhere on your body you will write in marker every name of a person that fucked you inside those 3 hours you should write them in such a way that it doesn’t have to be washed of I mean not in sight to make those orgasms happen you will use your off hand take pegs put them on your nips tie a rope around it and tie it to your middle finger in such a way you almost can’t reach your cunt afterwards write a report explaining how it wend giving some compliment to my powers in bed would not be a bad idea ;)

Greetings King Groen

Hendrix
04-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I wish to join as a slave.
Limits: cbt, pee, poo

Black Pheonix
04-01-2014, 06:18 PM
A jester as queen, how titalating!
Let us hope our good king is enjoying his bride ;)

Bob7555
04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
A servent court jester please

Slavewhirly
04-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I wish to join as a slave-whore.

groen
04-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I wish to join as a slave-whore.

since we already promised lunalove that we would fuck her you have to do with sloppy seconds and clean our dicks and make every one of us cum a second time like the good whore you are of course this probably means you also would get some pussy juice in your mouth but a good whore serves both we might get a queen in the near future and she would expect your service as well I guess

you should make yourself cum for every royal and king in the kingdom with a different object for each if you don’t have enough objects you are allowed to use an item more than once after each time you cum you will go ahead and deep throat the object for 5 mins we will be waiting on a report

if you do a good enough job we might just consider using you the next time

Greetings King Groen

groen
04-01-2014, 07:39 PM
To make sure our Kingdom keeps expanding every servant and slave is now required to tell everyone they meet when they are not in the castle for some reason what function they have and that it is in the greatest kingdom of them all

Royals and higher are not required to do so but it is encouraged to give a good example I already started doing this

Put in your signature your rank and a link to the thread look at mine for an example

I also decided every slave of our kingdom should be marked owned on their body somewhere

Every slave will write on their body somewhere Owned By The Getdare Castle and should leave it there to fade naturally

Greetings King Groen!

Blue Griffin
04-01-2014, 08:46 PM
and get this on, kay. *Ahem*

Greetings my fair subjects of this castle, my you be honored by the presence of your newly founded queen. I am overjoyed at the regrowth and prosperity of out castle and on such a marvelous occasion too. So on this day of fools I hope our court jester can entertain the masses with a few good jokes.

*Gasp*

It seems like we have no jester to entertain us. Well we can't have that. My subjects, royals, servants, and slaves, it seems it falls to you to make your good queen laugh. Please come up and tell me a joke. If I laugh know that you are in my favor, but if it fails to impress I shall deal out the strictest of punishment upon you, and make it sure it's Age appropriate. May fate be on your side and well wishes to all of you.

Your fair lady, "Queen" Jildou

Slaves, servants, and royals, Post a joke and hopefully it's a good one ;)

PatLastname
04-01-2014, 08:51 PM
If you will accept me, I would like to join as a slave
EDIT: I am terribly sorry to do this, but I will not be able to participate. I have to deal with some personal problems so I will be off get dare for a while. Sorry to have taken up space here.

Black Pheonix
04-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Please come up and tell me a joke.

A Joke? Democracy! Look at all those unenlightened fools, pretending they knows what's best for the country. They have not seen the beauty of our wonderful kingdom here. Hahahaha!
Oh? You mean an actual joke... well, I'm more taken to bookkeeping, but I'll be damned if I don't try!

A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says:
“What is this, some kind of a joke?”

I have only just realized I know no good jokes, finding this one took me about 15 minutes.

Jeopardy
04-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Your highness the Queen:

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

A: A dic-tater. Seems appropriate with a monarchy...

groen
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Dear members of the Kingdom

I am hear to announce that I will probably do an inspection of the state of the castle this weekend it might be on Friday but chances are it will be on Saturday or Sunday you should make sure you look nice are doing your job like you are supposed to etc if I find anything that I don’t like punishments will be handed out

Make sure you do all the dares or post a reason why you didn’t do them yet also report on completing them I also will check how active everyone is I might decide to encourage people to be more active in some way if you want to be part of this kingdom you should report on dares else its no fun for the dare makers if you want to be a royal you should be active to some degree so there are enough dares I know this might seem like a lot of work but this is the only way else this kingdom will die a silent dead again

Greetings King Groen!

Black Pheonix
04-03-2014, 06:30 PM
The King coming to the royal library! Oh my, I must clean up, there are so many papers all over!
I only wish I had something to impress him... hmmm.
No, not the incense... he probably wouldn't appreciate scribe's monthly #21...
Ah! I've got it!
A census! That's what we need, a census!

More of a truth than a dare, but this is aimed at all our slaves and servants.
Royalty is welcome to join the party!

Every member of the affected classes should post:
- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

Help me help you help us all!

Blue Griffin
04-03-2014, 07:53 PM
A Joke? Democracy! Look at all those unenlightened fools, pretending they knows what's best for the country. They have not seen the beauty of our wonderful kingdom here. Hahahaha!
Oh? You mean an actual joke... well, I'm more taken to bookkeeping, but I'll be damned if I don't try!

I have only just realized I know no good jokes, finding this one took me about 15 minutes.
hahaha, your lack of humor is humorous itself. You get a pass. and as the first to make me laugh I give a royal pardon scroll. It is a one time use to get out of a dare for free. Use it wisely as I won't be handing these out nearly as often.
Your highness the Queen:

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

A: A dic-tater. Seems appropriate with a monarchy...

While a joke, i don't think our king would like it. Cover your face in mashed potatoes for 1 hour while standing in a corner.

Also this queen has been in her "corset" (wedgie) for about 46 hours.
She's been fully dressed about 7 hours total over the last 48 hours.

Black Pheonix
04-03-2014, 08:04 PM
You get a pass. and as the first to make me laugh I give a royal pardon scroll.

A scroll! You always give the best gifts; hopefully it doesn't get lost in the stacks of the royal library... now where did I put that shipping manifest?

mrtibs93
04-04-2014, 05:21 PM
woof woof woof woof! pant pant.
Spanks started well but as they went on they started to sting by the end my ass was red raw, but I was good dog and made no noise. However when it got to the cock part I did make a little whimper so owning up I took 20 to my balls, I made sure not to do that again!

The shower felt horrible but left me wide awake especially after 3 edges.
I shaved all the hair bellow my neck which is a little strange, the toothpaste stung a little but was no where near as bad as I thought.

After another cold shower I tried the devious game you set up my king, I tied the rope tight which already hurt but was nothing compared to what was to come. I managed to do this 7 times in 5 mins, not a lot I know but the pain agonising. I used my bed post and a pair of trainers I have been wearing this week, which weren't so fresh thanks to the rain.

will report on my other dares shortly this was a long one :P

mrtibs93
04-04-2014, 05:27 PM
nom nom nom, woof woof.

I have been keeping to my diet regime of peanut butter and bread. to be honest it wasn't to bad just bland. even with the different serving ways. I have been on all fours most of the time at home and kept my ass plugged throughout the day besides when I had to use the toilet ofc. I have mostly been inside and at home so peeing wasn't an issue. I had the writing on my ass as well but it has faded now

mrtibs93
04-04-2014, 05:31 PM
hahaha, woof woof.
for my joke thought a pet one would relate to my position
Q: When does a dog go "moo"?
A: When it is learning a new language!

groen
04-05-2014, 08:26 AM
woof woof woof woof! pant pant.
Spanks started well but as they went on they started to sting by the end my ass was red raw, but I was good dog and made no noise. However when it got to the cock part I did make a little whimper so owning up I took 20 to my balls, I made sure not to do that again!

The shower felt horrible but left me wide awake especially after 3 edges.
I shaved all the hair bellow my neck which is a little strange, the toothpaste stung a little but was no where near as bad as I thought.

After another cold shower I tried the devious game you set up my king, I tied the rope tight which already hurt but was nothing compared to what was to come. I managed to do this 7 times in 5 mins, not a lot I know but the pain agonising. I used my bed post and a pair of trainers I have been wearing this week, which weren't so fresh thanks to the rain.

will report on my other dares shortly this was a long one :P

thats a good dog! :D

great report!

Greetings King Groen

groen
04-05-2014, 08:34 AM
The King coming to the royal library! Oh my, I must clean up, there are so many papers all over!
Ah! I've got it!

- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

Great idea scribe if you keep it up you probably won’ t be beheaded this week
All servants and slaves who don’t do this by the end of Monday will be beheaded.
And I would ask you to keep tabs on it so I know which one to behead we wouldn’t want to behead a useful member of our castle by accident wouldn’t we

Like the dare every slave or servant who doesn’t do this by the end of Monday without a good reason should be removed from the castle
Greetings King Groen!

Black Pheonix
04-05-2014, 09:53 AM
And I would ask you to keep tabs on it so I know which one to behead we wouldn’t want to behead a useful member of our castle by accident wouldn’t we

That would be most unfortunate indeed. I shall keep track of them my liege and post the results on Monday.

lunalove
04-06-2014, 02:24 AM
well since you are the first girl in here and are also a stable whore every member of royalty will take a turn fucking you I guess but I will of course have the first turn at it :p we can't have you escaping so your nipples are tied to one of the stable doors every member of royalty and I add our names to your body so everyone knows who used you

from the moment you read this your three hours start
in these three hours you are to orgasm for every member of royalty and me at this moment that would be five but if inside that time others join in those categories you will have to add them somewhere on your body you will write in marker every name of a person that fucked you inside those 3 hours you should write them in such a way that it doesn’t have to be washed of I mean not in sight to make those orgasms happen you will use your off hand take pegs put them on your nips tie a rope around it and tie it to your middle finger in such a way you almost can’t reach your cunt afterwards write a report explaining how it wend giving some compliment to my powers in bed would not be a bad idea ;)

Greetings King Groen

Oh my great king! you are certainly most powerful. I do not know how to express how great you are. as my king, you had the joy of having your name written across my lowly breasts, the orgasm I achieved with you my king was certainly the sweetest. I did achieve the orgasm for every member of royalty, although it was highly difficult with the rope and pegs.

I feel very honored to have served the royals and my king.
and get this on, kay. *Ahem*

Greetings my fair subjects of this castle, my you be honored by the presence of your newly founded queen. I am overjoyed at the regrowth and prosperity of out castle and on such a marvelous occasion too. So on this day of fools I hope our court jester can entertain the masses with a few good jokes.

*Gasp*

It seems like we have no jester to entertain us. Well we can't have that. My subjects, royals, servants, and slaves, it seems it falls to you to make your good queen laugh. Please come up and tell me a joke. If I laugh know that you are in my favor, but if it fails to impress I shall deal out the strictest of punishment upon you, and make it sure it's Age appropriate. May fate be on your side and well wishes to all of you.

Slaves, servants, and royals, Post a joke and hopefully it's a good one ;)

My fair Queen, I have a joke for you I hope that it makes you laugh, if not then I am a useless whore

anyhoo,

A man is telling his friend of a recent experience: "I was walking along beside the railway line" he says, "When I saw this girl tied to the tracks. Well, naturally I freed her, pulled her off the tracks and ended up having sex with her all night." "Did you get a blow job?" asks his friend.

"No!" he says, "I never did find the head."

Ah! I've got it!

- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

- Gender - Female
- Age - 18
- Sexual Preference - Bisexual
- Height - 5ft3
- Breast Size/Penis Size - 36D

mrtibs93
04-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Gender - Male
Age - 20
Sexual Preference - Straight
Height - 6'4
Breast Size/Penis Size - 3" soft, 9" hard

ajacl
04-07-2014, 02:36 PM
I would like to join your castle as a worthless slave your majisty

Black Pheonix
04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Reposting the list because I ran out of edits on the old one.

King: groen
Queen: Queen Jildou (a.k.a. Blue Griffin)

ubertino *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1284623&postcount=6) Punisher and a Party Thrower.
Odin *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1284675&postcount=9) Orgasm Control/Teasing/Edging Master and the local Punishment Bailiff.
The daring couch!!! *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1288448&postcount=13) Toilet master, Sports Master(including water sports), staff master.
Black Pheonix *Royalty* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1288902&postcount=15) Head Scribe

Jeopardy *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1290824&postcount=22) Kitchen Staff / TourneyMaster (games and the like)
lunalove *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1290837&postcount=23) bondage/pain servant and stable whore
Bob7555 *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1291088&postcount=27) Court Jester
Torchwood123 *Servant* (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1297613&postcount=50) Vault guard and lead blacksmith.(kindof a sissy)

Lowly Slaves - mrtibs93, subaddict5, DanHenceworth, Hendrix, Slavewhirly, ajacl

Now, as for the dare, the results are as follows:

The dare was completed by mrtibs93 and lunalove.
Congratulations!

Now as for the rest of the servants and slaves:
Torchwood123 joined Tuesday.
ajacl just joined earlier today and did the dare soon after.
Bob7555 has not logged on to the forums since your royal decree.
Jeopardy did the dare soon after this post, still well within the boundry of Monday.
subaddict5, DanHenceworth, Hendrix, and Slavewhirly have been active since your royal decree and as such have no excuse.

Your scribe,
Black Pheonix

Jeopardy
04-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Forgive me my liege...

Male, 43, Straight, 5'11", and 6". Keeping busy in the kitchen and almost missed the deadline!

Torchwood123
04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm in as a servant
Vault guard and lead blacksmith.(kindof a sissy)

(Happy I don't have to be a slave like in the original one)

ajacl
04-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Gender- male
Age- 23
Sexual Preference- Straight
Height- 5'10"
Penis size 6 3/4"

Torchwood123
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Good day little slaves, roll a dice then put that many pieces of iced times three in your underwear until it melts of you fail pm me for a punishment. Report how it was:D

Torchwood123
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Height: 6-4'
Penis size 6-6'

mrtibs93
04-14-2014, 03:14 PM
woof woof?
is this thread dead? been no posts in a while and the castle pet is getting rather lonely

slaveguystraight
07-23-2014, 05:20 AM
this dead again :eek: i was just gonna join :(

b3delta
07-23-2014, 09:26 AM
My liege, I would like to join as a slave

Nawee
09-23-2014, 04:07 PM
my liege i would like to join as a royalty and a slave punisher (that is if the thread isn't dead)

Mark93
09-24-2014, 10:20 AM
My liege, I would like to join as a slave

Sabrinax9182
07-31-2017, 06:33 PM
I will join as a slave. I can do anything you wish