PDA

View Full Version : Love Triangle {fictional}

urlilslave080
11-16-2008, 09:42 PM
well his is my new project i am currently working on, its been really fun and i hope you enjoy this just as much as my last.

Background info: this is just a little bit of information on the 3 main characters

TRAVIS: He is the main character in this story, the story will be viewed in his perspective, although it could possibly viewed in someone else's for a small part of the story. Travis is 20 he is the youngest out of the three main characters, he is 6 foot tall, light brown hair which goes to his neck. He likes skateboarding, customizing his car and going to parties.
NICKNAME: TRAV

ANNA: Her and travis have been friends ever since they met on Travis's first day of high school, she taught him everything. Anna is 21 she is the oldest, she is 5'9, black hair which goes to her mid back, she has big boobs and the sexiest ass. She likes surfing, she does model shooting, loves to tan and loves to party. She was originally from spain but moved to Australia with her parents when she was 10.
NICKNAME: ANNA, DON'T ASK FOR HER REAL NAME

MELISSA: She met up with the group about a year after Anna and Travis met, Melissa is 21, but a few months younger then Anna, she is rather short at 5'6, she has long blonde hair which hits her mid back, unlike anna she has more smaller and petite boobs and a smaller ass, but she is the cute one. She goes to university and doing a IT course, she is very active always doing heaps of sports.
NICKNAME: MEL

CHAPTER 1: MOVING IN

Today was the big day, i had set my alarm clock for 6, so i was up bright and early although i normally hate mornings this morning i was really energetic. I grabbed my phone, keys and cigarettes and jumped in my car (Holden VY GTS, with a 5.7 litre chevy engine in it, it was my baby).
We had agreed to meet at Freddy's (the local cafe) for breakfast, as i arrived into the carpark i saw their cars there and parked next to Mel.
"Good mornings, lovely ladies" I Said, they both let out a little laugh "geeze Trav, i didn't think you could actually get up this early" Anna said, followed by a laugh. I sat down and we ordered our breakfast, We had finished breakfast and ordered a round of coffees, "Have you got smokes Trav?" Mel asked, i laughed and pulled out 3, i gave one to both the girls and we all lit up. "I'm not always going to supply to you guys now that we are moving in together" I said, they both agreed. "Now we go get the keys, pay the first months rent and finish the paper work, the truck driver will bring our stuff to the new house when we call him, have you guys got everything?" Anna asked, "nah i have a few things at home i wanna get after we get the keys" i replied, "ok, and what about you Mel?" Anna asked, " Yea everything of mine is in the truck". We put out our smokes, got into our cars and drove off
, we got the keys, finished the paperwork and paid the first months rent then left to open up the house. We arrived it was a nice old fashioned 2 story, it had 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilets, one upstairs and one down stairs. I drove home and picked up the rest of my things then drove back to my new house, as i got there the truck had arrived and we spent the rest of the day unpacking boxes.

Hope you guys like the first chapter, the next chapter will be up tomorrow (australian time).

urlilslave080
12-01-2008, 10:14 PM
heres chapter 2, as i said in my last post this story has drug usage in it, if it offends you please dont read it.

Chapter 2: THE PARTY

I woke up and looked at my clock, 10:30, "mm not a bad sleep in" i said to myself, i pulled myself out of bed, got dressed and went out to get breakfast. "Morning sunshine" Anna said, while giving out a laugh, "mm" I replied, she laughed again then gave me a brown paper bag, i looked inside it, a bacon and egg baguette, i loved baguettes "Cheers", i said. After i ate we went to the shops to buy the groceries, "we have to go to the bottle shop, to get some grog for tonight" Mel said, "Alright we will go there afterwards" i commented back. We went to the bottle shop and got all the alcohol we needed for tonight's party, this was going to be big.

We went home put the groceries away and finished unpacking everything, we started setting up for the party, burning CD's, setting up the subs to the stereo, filling the Eskys, putting the lights up outside. We had finished everything by 6:00 pm, and the guests weren't scheduled to arrive till about 6:30, so we started drinking early, by 8:00 the backyard was completely packed, no one was allowed inside unless using the toilet because we didn't want everything to get broken. I walked around until i found Mel and Anna, "Oi girls, come with me" i said, they both followed me into my room. It was quiet in here, "i got a surprise for yas" i said, i opened my top draw and pulled out a little wooden box, i opened it and pulled out 3 joints, they both looked at each other then back at the joints, "well what ya waiting for, spark up" Mel said, i laughed then gave one to each of them then sparked mine and gave them my lighter.

We went back out into the party, drunk and stoned, stumbling around, trying to dance. It was 3:30 everyone had gone home except two of Anna's friends, "Do you guys eat P's?" one of her friends asked, "We do but we got none", i replied "Nah ill give you guys some" he said, "what your going to give us ecstasy for free" i said, he nodded then pulled out a packet from his pocket, he gave us all 2 tablets each, we danced for another hour then Mel and I went to bed.

I was laying there, so horny, wanting sex bad, i heard some one knock on the door, "come in" i called. Mel came in and laid on the bed, without a word she kissed me, i started kissing her back, slowly and softly, our kissed started getting more tender and passionate, we both started undressing each other still kissing, i reached into my drawers and pulled out a condom, i rolled it on to my swollen penis, i slowly slip me penis into the tight lips of her vagina, still kissing her our breathes got deeper and deeper, i started going faster, she started moaning and groaning, i was running my hands all over her naked body, playing with her nipples and giving a little squeeze to her petite boobs, i walked my fingers down to her pussy and played with her clit, thrusting hard she came to an orgasm, she was at the height of her orgasm when i blew, we both just lay there my penis started so soften inside of her, i pulled out then slid my condom of and threw it in the bin i cleaned up with some tissues and hopped back into bed, "that was the best i've ever had" she said, i laughed then kissed her, she fell asleep within minutes and me just a few minutes after.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to hearing from you all with your feedback, positive or negative.

nightmare09
12-03-2008, 06:12 PM
go on its kool go on please

CheshireCat_13
12-03-2008, 06:37 PM
hmm, the story is moving along a bit fast for me....also, you might want to leave a cliffhanger so that people come back for more instead of just ending it with "they had sex, then fell asleep"...other than that, it's good.

coolio5
12-04-2008, 01:15 PM
looks good so far, waiting for more

molten man
12-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Is there anymore to this??

urlilslave080
12-16-2008, 09:01 AM
heres chapter 3 but im afraid it may be the last part for a while because i am going to thailand for 3 weeks and leave in a few days but if i get more time ill put more parts up

Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

'BEEP,BEEP' i heard my alarm go off, "fuck i forgot to turn it off" i thought to myself, i looked around and realized that Mel had already left the room. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, no one was awake, i got breakfast then watched tv for about an hour. Behind me i heard the wooden floors creaking, i looked behind me and saw Mel trying to sneak up on me " Your not very quiet" i said, as i gave a little laugh, she just giggled then walked into the kitchen.

It was 10:30, anna had just woken up and we had the big clean up to do, so we got stuck into it, "So how was Mel last night" Anna whispered in my ear, i laughed, "how did you know", i replied, "you guys were so loud i think the neighbors even heard you two" she called back as she walked off, again i let off a laugh then got back into cleaning up. Time flew and by the time we finished cleaning up it was 3:00 o'clock in the arvo, "lets go out for some food" i called to the girls, "yea alright" they both called back, simultaneously. We all got into my car and drove threw town looking for a restaurant "You guys were so loud last night" Anna said to mel, "your a reall screamer mel", Mel started blushing "its just one of my many talents" Mel said back, we all let out a laugh.

"Hey do you wanna get some alcohol and some weed and we can have some drinks tonight, just us three?" Anna asked, "yea, why not" i replied. Finally we got home at 6:00 and started drinking, by 8:00 we were all at least tipsy, "hey let's play a game of truth or dare, we never actually played it and always said we would when we the right time comes up, let's play it now" Anna said, i looked over at Mel, "umm, ok then" she said, "alright, but let's state some rules first, all truths must be answered honestly and a dare can only be deemed undoable if, the person who is not giving the dare or receiving it says so and gives a good reason on why, or you can forfeit a dare and receive a punishment, other than that everything is allowed, ok" Anna said, Mel and I just nodded, "well i thought of the game i go first" she said, "ok" i said.

"Travis, truth or dare" she said, i thought about it for a moment "truth" i said, Anna let out a little giggle "have you ever fantasized about both Mel and I" She said, i got nervous real quick, i always fantasize about them both "yes" i said, "details" she replied in an instance, "umm, well umm, i masturbate over the thought of you two having sex, while i watch and then i join in after a few minutes" I said, my cheeks were red as roses which made the girls laugh a bit, " my turn, Mel truth or dare" i said, she blushed a little, "dare", she said "i dare you to, umm, i dare you to get on the table and strip, when you are completely naked you must dance for 10 seconds then you may get dressed again" i said, she smirked, stoop up and before i knew it she was on the table doing the sexiest strip tease i have seen, i started to arouse which she could clearly see, she made it more sexier, she pulled down her skirt to reveal a lacy pink g-string, and slowly pulled her g-string down to her ankles bending over at the waist giving me a clear view of her pussy, she danced and then just as slowly as she took her clothes off she put them back on, by the time she was done i was completely aroused.

She sat back down, "Trav, truth or dare" she said, they both gave me this look that if i didn't say dare they would be disappointed, "Dare", i said, Mel gave her devious smirk again "i dare you to strip naked and let me and Anna dress you up in girls clothes you must stay in them till your next turn" she said, i gulped then slowly took of my top then my pants, i started arousing again then i slid off my boxers, "stay here we will get everything" Mel said, they both went into their rooms then came back with a load of clothes, "first for underwear" Mel said, they both assorted through clothes, Anna pulled out a black lace g-string, she showed it to mel and mel laughed then nodded, anna gave it to me and without another word i put it on, my penis and balls were sticking out of the side, mel grabbed them and tucked them down so they stayed in, anna threw me a matching bra, stocking garment(belt thing) and stockings, i put them all on then mel threw me a the smallest micro mini skirt i had seen, it was that small that it was only a inch off the bottom of my balls, and then a tight black top that was just as revealing as the skirt, "make up" anna said, as she grabbed her make up kit. They spent the next 20 minutes doing my make up, "ahh your so pretty trav" mel said, can we just keep going i said, "anna, truth or dare", i said, "dare" she said, " i dare you to strip naked and pleasure yourself to an orgasm in front of us", she sat one the table and started removing clothing piece by piece, she started moaning and groaning, and then eventually came to an orgasm. She got dressed then said "mel truth or dare", "truth" mel said, "who was the last person you thought about when masturbating" anna asked, "umm, trav" mel said, i was a little bit surprised but didn't think anything of it, "trav truth or dare", mel asked, "dare" i said, "i dare you to let me and anna give you a full body wax", she said, "no way, ill take a punishment" i said, "alright we both get to smack your ass 50 times each with a ping pong paddle," Mel said, i nodded then Mel turned her chair towards me, "bend over my knee" she said, as i was doing this anna got the paddles, Mel lifted up my skirt and started smacking me, trying to angle every hit so that it pulled my cheeks apart, by the time mel was done my ass was red raw and i still had anna to go, anna started and by the time she had finished i was almost crying. "trav, you can get redressed now" said anna, i did then sat back down, "you left your make up on trav, why" mel said, "couldn't be bothered taking it off", i replied.

Thats the end of chapter 3, chapter 4 will either be up in the next few days or after 3 weeks sorry for the delay, chapter 4 will finish off the game of truth or dare that the trio are playing and reveal a few more secrets.

molten man
12-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Keep it going!!!!!