PDA

View Full Version : School of Crossdressing

JPS
03-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Read this first!

Every Sunday I will give homework and a project for the week for each class.
Members will have to do at least one of the assignments and post what occurred here on this thread each week.
Those who don't will have detention and will have to do a punishment dare.
In order to sign up, simply post here for which class and detailing a time that you did the requirement (if there is one).
To be allowed to gain points for an assignment, you MUST be in that class!
You can only be in one main class at a time. You can be in as many electives as you want.

Valedictorian

Whenever you complete an assignment, you get points. The points for each assignment will be listed with that assignment. Projects are worth much more but require more bravery and time.

Classes

Crossdressing 101 - The Basics

Necessary Materials

Bras, panties, skirts and tops. They don't have you be yours.

Description - Students will do basic private crossdressing activities to introduce them to the idea. There's not much risk involved in these activities.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Welcome to crossdressing basics! We're just going to get accustomed to crossdressing this week. No risks at all! If you are "barrowing" clothing this week, make sure you remember exactly how it was before hand. Dirty clothes, while dirty, are harder for people to notice changes to. The fewer items you take, the fewer you have to remember. Make sure you know you're alone and that you can hear if someone is coming! Good luck and have fun!

1 Point Find a pair of panties and wear them in 5 different rooms.
1 Point Put on a bra and panties under your clothes and do one activity.
1 Point Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top for 3 minutes while in your house. No other male clothing allowed.

Project:

5 Points For 1 hour total during the next week (ending when the next project is out), wear at least 4 pieces of women's clothing at the same time.

Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business

Necessary Materials

Description - Students will be required to do dares that have a chance of being caught. This includes going in front of windows, in front of your home or even out in the night time. These are generally very quick and the time of risk is very small.

Requirements - Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and stand in front of a window for 2 minutes straight. If you can complete this, you are brave enough for this class.

Homework:

Okay, daredevils. This week we're starting with some semi-difficult dares that will get you use to living on the edge. Check your corners and be careful! Enjoy!

3 Points Go outside in a secluded area with panties and a bra under your clothes. For 30 seconds, pull down your pants and pull up your shirt.
3 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top in every single room. Stay in each room for 10 seconds minimum.
3 Points Order food of some kind that comes to your house. Wear a bra and panty under your clothes while getting the food. The bra must have a bit a of bulge to it.

Project:

10 Points The Long Run - Before the next project is out, you must have gotten a half mile's worth of distance from your home wearing only female clothing. You do not have to walk this distance, but you must start at a location crossdress and end up at this location crossdressed. This distance does not have to be done all at one time (you can do 50 feet repeatedly), but all distanced done must be at least 50 feet (15ish meters) to count.

Crossdressing 301 - Long Dares

Necessary materials

Description - Students will do dares that span multiple hours or even days (sometimes a week or more). These dares are about doing every day activities while crossdressed, at least partially. The risk is generally lower than 201, but the duration is much higher.

Requirements - Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top for 1 hour while in your house. If you can do this, you are brave enough for this class.

Homework:

The whole point of this class is to get you use to crossdressing. It'll start to feel more natural, rather than simple just some fetish. Women's clothing is nice! Enjoy wearing it!

5 Points Wear a panty under your clothes for at least 4 out of the next 7 days.
5 Points Go for a drive wearing more women's clothing than men's clothing. You must drive for at least 30 minutes. At least one piece of women's clothing must be visible if someone was to look at you. Shoes and socks do NOT count.
5 Points For the rest of the week, if you are alone, you must have a visible women's clothing on. You can cover yourself with a blanket, but it must be visible if someone was to look at you standing straight up.

Project:

15 Points From now until the next project is out, you must always have at least 1 female clothing on per male clothing. Shoes and socks don't count as male clothing. The type of female clothing MUST be distinct. Thong and granny panty are NOT distinct.

Crossdressing Honors - Public Dares

Requirements

Bras, panties, skirts, heels, a wig and tops. They MUST be yours.

Description - Students will do much more public dares that are both risky and semi-long. Some will directly involve others, but generally there are ways of excusing what you are doing.

Requirements - Go to a store and buy the required materials. You may buy other items as well to mask it. Stores such as target and walmart might have heels in larger sizes. Most stores will have wigs available during halloween and they are always available online for fairly cheap.

Homework:

This week we're going to be a bit daring. It's totally possible to get through this week without being caught by anyone, but where's the fun in that? Challenge yourself to get caught! Who cares? Right?

7 Points Go for a 30 minute drive wearing only female clothing. You must hit 5 red lights in this time. Hint: Do this while going to work or somewhere you need to go anyways. Then find some place to change into normal clothing.
7 Points Try on female clothing while at a store.
7 Points Wear a bra to a store that pushes out your chest clearly. Purchase something. You must be in the store for at least 5 minutes total in non-secluded areas.

Project:

20 PointsWhile wearing ONLY women's clothing, get around an entire block WITHOUT going faster than a speed walk.

Crossdressing AP - Passing Dares

Requirements

A professional wig that cost you more than 10c during Halloween.
Outfits that women would actually wear, including shoes/heels.
Makeup and an ability to use it.

Description - Students will do basic private crossdressing activities to introduce them to the idea. There's not much risk involved in these activities.

Requirements - Go to a traditionally women's store and buy some clothing. Make no excuses.

Homework:

This week is about having absolutely 0 fear as a crossdresser. I've also included some assignments that will teach you to be more passable as a girl. Every detail counts!

15 Points Ask for help/suggestions while purchasing female clothing at a store.
15 Points Do 3 makeup tutorials with the makeup you have.
15 Points Go to a crossdressing club.

Project:

45 Points Spend this entire week crossdressed. You must leave the house daily to do normal activities.

Crossdressing Wedgies Elective!

Requirements

A bra, panty and some heels.

Description - Students will do dares that include wedgies of all kinds.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Punishment? Who said this was punishment? This week we're getting a taste of all the different kinds of wedgies and experimenting with them!

3 Points Give yourself the following wedgies for at least 1 minute each: Bra panty connection wedgie, Hanging Wedgie, Atomic Wedgie
3 Points Give yourself a hanging wedgie on your front door while it's partially open. Stay there for at least 2 minutes.
3 Points Tie your panties to a door knob with some rope-like thing (scarves work well). Try to get as far from the door as possible.

Project:

10 Points Put on two different pairs of panties. Give yourself two different types of wedgies at the same time. Do this three times without repeating any wedgie combos. This means you can do atomic/hanging and atomic/bra connection, but you can't do atomic/hanging twice. Hold all three for at least 5 minutes each.

Crossdressing Gym Class Elective!

Requirements

A bra, panty, short shorts/skirt, sports bra and sneakers (preferably girly ones).

Description - Students will do physical activities while crossdressed.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Time to get fit! Nothing is more motivating than working out while crossdressed, so let's get to it!

3 Points Do a half an hour work out wearing only girl clothing (athletic ones).
3 Points Go for a jog wearing at least 2 pieces of women's clothing. Bonus points if any of the pieces are visible. Shoes and socks don't count.
3 Points Go to a secluded area and wear only women's clothing (semi-public, such as the woods). Do 50 jumping jacks, 20 push ups and 40 sit ups.

Project:

5 Points Work out 4 times this week while wearing women's clothing.

Zen Crossdressing Elective!

Requirements

A bra, panty, skirt, top. Really anything that is comfortable and girly.

Description - Students are designed to throw caution to the wind and simply relax in this class. This isn't about risk, but rather acceptance and peace.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Breathe, girls. Breathe. Think about it. As long as you don't look inappropriate and no one who really matters to you see you, there's no reason to be afraid to be in women's clothing in public, even if you want to remain in the closet. So, breathe. Close your eyes and just relax.

5 Points Put on some women's clothing that would not be considered overly sexual. Go to some place outside and simply lay down and look up at the sky for 5 minutes. Set an alarm and forget about it.
5 Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.
5 Points Wear women's clothing to bed. Whatever is comfortable.

Project:

10 Points Find two movies you've never seen before but always wanted to. Wear comfortable women's clothing while watching both before the next project is out.

Sexy Crossdressing Elective!

Necessary Materials

Plenty of women's clothing. The sexier the better.

Description - Girls here learn to be sexy in their outfits.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

So you want to be sexy, huh? Being sexy is more than just putting on the right clothes, it's about taking them off the right way! We're going to be practicing that this week.

3 Points Find a video of a girl doing a strip tease. Mimic it as she does it.
3 Points Take a selfie of yourself in just women's underwear. Leave it as your desktop/laptop/phone background for an hour.
3 Points Record yourself doing a strip tease. Make it up.

Project:

15 Points Find a strip tease online that is fairly short (1-2 minutes). Learn it. I mean be able to do it without having to watch the video.

Detention

These must be completed and posted about if you fail to do any homework for the week for a class. If you are in two classes but only do homework in one of them, you aren't safe! If you are in three classes and only do homework for one, you have to do two detention punishments before being able to gain points again. Start with the first one and work your way down for each class you slacked off in. If you don't have the materials or means to do one, skip down until you can.

Sit in the corner for 5 minutes straight while wearing only a bra and panty.
Give a banana a blow job for a minute.
Put on panties and put five ice cubes in them. Leave them in there until they melt.
Take a pair of dirty panties and put them on your head for 5 minutes.
Wear only women's clothing in front of an open window. Yell exactly what you are wearing.
Take your bed and stand it up the long way. Spread your legs so they are just barely touching the floor on both sides. Scoot your way from one end to the other while wearing a bra and panty only.

Student Rankings

janesg - Crossdressing 201 - 16 Points Did Homework
vincentio - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies - 8 Points Did Homework
subaddict5 - Crossdressing 201, Sexy - 6 Points Did Homework
I want to be milked - Crossdressing 101 - 5 Points Did Homework
Xxxdressxxx - Crossdressing 301 - 0 Points
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 0 Points
Dashie - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 0 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 0 Points
JazzySub - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
SkinnyManWhore - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
schwansexy - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
cjace234 - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
ewitch - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
jackie11 - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points

Xxxdressxxx
03-24-2014, 03:08 PM
I'll sign up for crossdressing 301

Crossdresser5
03-24-2014, 03:15 PM
I will enroll in crossdressing 101

I want to be milked
03-24-2014, 07:49 PM
I. Would like to be in crossdressing 101 I did the project I wore a spandex panty, zebra skirt sports bra and stocking for an hour

subaddict5
03-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I'm signing up for Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business. Can I sign up for more then one class?

Victoria85
03-25-2014, 01:27 AM
I wish to signup for Crossdressing 101

janesg
03-25-2014, 04:32 AM
Can I sign please, erm 201 looks right to me.

JPS
03-25-2014, 06:45 AM
I'm signing up for Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business. Can I sign up for more then one class?

Nope! Only from the highest course you're enrolled in. It'd be too easy for some people to just breeze through 101-301 if their already brave enough. We want to challenge our students here!

Dashie
03-25-2014, 08:58 AM
Please let me join the class 101

JPS
03-25-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm going to be adding some more classes. If you have any suggestions for classes, let me know and I'll try to add them! Any new classes are going to be electives. They aren't really harder or easier than any of the main classes, so feel free to join as many as you want! Don't forget to post what happens if you want credit! There's bonus points if your story is really good!

Stay girly!

EDIT:

New classes:

1) Crossdressing Wedgies
2) Crossdressing Gym Class
3) Crossdressing Zen - A class designed to be relaxing, instead of crazy, daring and scary.

naked_lego
03-25-2014, 06:57 PM
I'll join "Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business"
So are the first assignments posted in the first post or were those just examples? Also are they due but this Sunday?

JPS
03-25-2014, 07:28 PM
I'll join "Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business"
So are the first assignments posted in the first post or were those just examples? Also are they due but this Sunday?

They're the assignments for this week. Every Sunday I'll completely redo the first post so you don't have to search all the pages to find the new stuff. I'll bump the thread when I do. They are due Sunday, but feel free to post them early. Remember to give details! Better stories = more points.

naked_lego
03-25-2014, 07:44 PM
They're the assignments for this week. Every Sunday I'll completely redo the first post so you don't have to search all the pages to find the new stuff. I'll bump the thread when I do. They are due Sunday, but feel free to post them early. Remember to give details! Better stories = more points.

I think you can only edit the first post so many times but if I'm wrong it sounds like a great idea! I'm really excited to be apart of this :)

broseph147
03-25-2014, 07:56 PM
I'll enroll in Crossdressing 301 and Crossdressing Wedgies.

Crossdresser5
03-26-2014, 01:29 PM
I will also enroll in gym class

JazzySub
03-26-2014, 01:49 PM
i will enroll in 101

janesg
03-26-2014, 02:02 PM
I have completed the necessary entrance test for 201 by standing in front of a window in a skirt and blouse and bra and panties, I then immediately wore this out fit for 10 seconds in each room, then i changed to jeans, and a hoody and went outside for a few minutes. No luck on ordering delivery so far though.

JPS
03-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I have completed the necessary entrance test for 201 by standing in front of a window in a skirt and blouse and bra and panties, I then immediately wore this out fit for 10 seconds in each room, then i changed to jeans, and a hoody and went outside for a few minutes. No luck on ordering delivery so far though.

Is the jeans and a hoody the first homework assignment for 201 or just more details? Either way, you did some homework so you're safe from detention :D

EDIT:

I've added the rules and dares for detention. If you don't do homework for a class you are enrolled in, you have to do one dare in detention. That means if you don't do homework for two classes, you have to do two detention dares to start earning points again!

Victoria85
03-27-2014, 06:38 AM
I have done the home work and project for 101 and would like to sign up for the wedgie class.
Still pondering if I will join the gym class as the last homework item is a bit too far out of my comfort zone. (Hard to find such a place near my home).

SkinnyManWhore
03-27-2014, 08:02 AM
I will sign up for 101 and also where do we leave our reports? Do we dm you or put them on the thread?

JPS
03-27-2014, 08:41 AM
I have done the home work and project for 101 and would like to sign up for the wedgie class.
Still pondering if I will join the gym class as the last homework item is a bit too far out of my comfort zone. (Hard to find such a place near my home).

I will sign up for 101 and also where do we leave our reports? Do we dm you or put them on the thread?

In order to get credit for an assignment, you have to give a minor report of how you did it by replying on this thread. It's more fun if you share what you did with the class! Both of you are all signed up.

Victoria85
03-27-2014, 08:55 AM
In order to get credit for an assignment, you have to give a minor report of how you did it by replying on this thread. It's more fun if you share what you did with the class! Both of you are all signed up.

Whoops sorry :(

Did it yesterday. Wore a pink thong, pink bra, and the skirt and top you see in my avatar. As I figured it was the easiest to combine all the homework and the assignment in one go, I did the laundry (in washing machine and hanging it out to dry) while wearing those clothes.

For the laundry I had to visit the bathroom and the spare room. To get there I traveled from my bedroom, through my living room, to reach the hall way where those two rooms are connected to.

What I visited besides that to accomplish all the tasks, was the kitchen to get me a drink.

I have a friend living at my place, but he was away, so was safe for me to walk around and the curtains were closed, so nobody outside could see.

Didn't intrude in his room and besides the toilet (Which i didnt count as a room), that's all the rooms I have in my apartment.

Hope it pleases you and that it is sufficient as homework and assignment.

JPS
03-27-2014, 09:21 AM
Very good! That means you have 8 points, which is currently the highest student so far!

schwansexy
03-27-2014, 12:01 PM
I want to sign up for crossdressing 101

broseph147
03-27-2014, 01:06 PM
I have completed my entrance requriments for 301. I wore a blue and red plaid skirt, a blue tank-top with a tan bra and pink panties. I wore the outfit for an hour while watching netflix last night.

I also attempted the third assignment for the wedgies elective, but it was not giving me a wedgie, any advice?

cjace234
03-27-2014, 01:26 PM
I would like to sign up for 201.

naked_lego
03-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Do we need to do a homework assignment and the project each week or will just one do?

SlutFace11
03-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Read this first!

Every Sunday I will give homework and a project for the week for each class.
Members will have to do at least one of the assignments and post what occurred here on this thread each week.
Those who don't will have detention and will have to do a punishment dare.
In order to sign up, simply post here for which class and detailing a time that you did the requirement (if there is one).
To be allowed to gain points for an assignment, you MUST be in that class!
You can only be in one main class at a time. You can be in as many electives as you want.

Valedictorian

Whenever you complete an assignment, you get points. The points for each assignment will be listed with that assignment. Projects are worth much more but require more bravery and time.

Classes

Necessary Materials

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Welcome to crossdressing basics! We're just going to get accustomed to crossdressing this week. No risks at all! If you are "barrowing" clothing this week, make sure you remember exactly how it was before hand. Dirty clothes, while dirty, are harder for people to notice changes to. The fewer items you take, the fewer you have to remember. Make sure you know you're alone and that you can hear if someone is coming! Good luck and have fun!

1 Point Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top for 3 minutes while in your house. No other male clothing allowed.

Project:

5 Points For 1 hour total during the next week (ending when the next project is out), wear at least 4 pieces of women's clothing at the same time.

Necessary Materials

Description - Students will be required to do dares that have a chance of being caught. This includes going in front of windows, in front of your home or even out in the night time. These are generally very quick and the time of risk is very small.

Requirements - Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and stand in front of a window for 2 minutes straight. If you can complete this, you are brave enough for this class.

Homework:

Okay, daredevils. This week we're starting with some semi-difficult dares that will get you use to living on the edge. Check your corners and be careful! Enjoy!

3 Points Go outside in a secluded area with panties and a bra under your clothes. For 30 seconds, pull down your pants and pull up your shirt.
3 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top in every single room. Stay in each room for 10 seconds minimum.
3 Points Order food of some kind that comes to your house. Wear a bra and panty under your clothes while getting the food. The bra must have a bit a of bulge to it.

Project:

10 Points The Long Run - Before the next project is out, you must have gotten a half mile's worth of distance from your home wearing only female clothing. You do not have to walk this distance, but you must start at a location crossdress and end up at this location crossdressed. This distance does not have to be done all at one time (you can do 50 feet repeatedly), but all distanced done must be at least 50 feet (15ish meters) to count.

Necessary materials

Description - Students will do dares that span multiple hours or even days (sometimes a week or more). These dares are about doing every day activities while crossdressed, at least partially. The risk is generally lower than 201, but the duration is much higher.

Requirements - Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top for 1 hour while in your house. If you can do this, you are brave enough for this class.

Homework:

The whole point of this class is to get you use to crossdressing. It'll start to feel more natural, rather than simple just some fetish. Women's clothing is nice! Enjoy wearing it!

5 Points Wear a panty under your clothes for at least 4 out of the next 7 days.
5 Points Go for a drive wearing more women's clothing than men's clothing. You must drive for at least 30 minutes. At least one piece of women's clothing must be visible if someone was to look at you. Shoes and socks do NOT count.
5 Points For the rest of the week, if you are alone, you must have a visible women's clothing on. You can cover yourself with a blanket, but it must be visible if someone was to look at you standing straight up.

Project:

15 Points From now until the next project is out, you must always have at least 1 female clothing on per male clothing. Shoes and socks don't count as male clothing. The type of female clothing MUST be distinct. Thong and granny panty are NOT distinct.

Requirements

Bras, panties, skirts, heels, a wig and tops. They MUST be yours.

Description - Students will do much more public dares that are both risky and semi-long. Some will directly involve others, but generally there are ways of excusing what you are doing.

Requirements - Go to a store and buy the required materials. You may buy other items as well to mask it. Stores such as target and walmart might have heels in larger sizes. Most stores will have wigs available during halloween and they are always available online for fairly cheap.

Homework:

This week we're going to be a bit daring. It's totally possible to get through this week without being caught by anyone, but where's the fun in that? Challenge yourself to get caught! Who cares? Right?

7 Points Go for a 30 minute drive wearing only female clothing. You must hit 5 red lights in this time. Hint: Do this while going to work or somewhere you need to go anyways. Then find some place to change into normal clothing.
7 Points Try on female clothing while at a store.
7 Points Wear a bra to a store that pushes out your chest clearly. Purchase something. You must be in the store for at least 5 minutes total in non-secluded areas.

Project:

20 PointsWhile wearing ONLY women's clothing, get around an entire block WITHOUT going faster than a speed walk.

Requirements

A professional wig that cost you more than 10c during Halloween.
Outfits that women would actually wear, including shoes/heels.
Makeup and an ability to use it.

Requirements - Go to a traditionally women's store and buy some clothing. Make no excuses.

Homework:

This week is about having absolutely 0 fear as a crossdresser. I've also included some assignments that will teach you to be more passable as a girl. Every detail counts!

15 Points Ask for help/suggestions while purchasing female clothing at a store.
15 Points Do 3 makeup tutorials with the makeup you have.
15 Points Go to a crossdressing club.

Project:

45 Points Spend this entire week crossdressed. You must leave the house daily to do normal activities.

Requirements

A bra, panty and some heels.

Description - Students will do dares that include wedgies of all kinds.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Punishment? Who said this was punishment? This week we're getting a taste of all the different kinds of wedgies and experimenting with them!

3 Points Give yourself the following wedgies for at least 1 minute each: Bra panty connection wedgie, Hanging Wedgie, Atomic Wedgie
3 Points Give yourself a hanging wedgie on your front door while it's partially open. Stay there for at least 2 minutes.
3 Points Tie your panties to a door knob with some rope-like thing (scarves work well). Try to get as far from the door as possible.

Project:

10 Points Put on two different pairs of panties. Give yourself two different types of wedgies at the same time. Do this three times without repeating any wedgie combos. This means you can do atomic/hanging and atomic/bra connection, but you can't do atomic/hanging twice. Hold all three for at least 5 minutes each.

Requirements

A bra, panty, short shorts/skirt, sports bra and sneakers (preferably girly ones).

Description - Students will do physical activities while crossdressed.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Time to get fit! Nothing is more motivating than working out while crossdressed, so let's get to it!

3 Points Do a half an hour work out wearing only girl clothing (athletic ones).
3 Points Go for a jog wearing at least 2 pieces of women's clothing. Bonus points if any of the pieces are visible. Shoes and socks don't count.
3 Points Go to a secluded area and wear only women's clothing (semi-public, such as the woods). Do 50 jumping jacks, 20 push ups and 40 sit ups.

Project:

5 Points Work out 4 times this week while wearing women's clothing.

Requirements

A bra, panty, skirt, top. Really anything that is comfortable and girly.

Description - Students are designed to throw caution to the wind and simply relax in this class. This isn't about risk, but rather acceptance and peace.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

Breathe, girls. Breathe. Think about it. As long as you don't look inappropriate and no one who really matters to you see you, there's no reason to be afraid to be in women's clothing in public, even if you want to remain in the closet. So, breathe. Close your eyes and just relax.

5 Points Put on some women's clothing that would not be considered overly sexual. Go to some place outside and simply lay down and look up at the sky for 5 minutes. Set an alarm and forget about it.
5 Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.

Project:

10 Points Find two movies you've never seen before but always wanted to. Wear comfortable women's clothing while watching both before the next project is out.

Necessary Materials

Plenty of women's clothing. The sexier the better.

Description - Girls here learn to be sexy in their outfits.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

So you want to be sexy, huh? Being sexy is more than just putting on the right clothes, it's about taking them off the right way! We're going to be practicing that this week.

3 Points Find a video of a girl doing a strip tease. Mimic it as she does it.
3 Points Take a selfie of yourself in just women's underwear. Leave it as your desktop/laptop/phone background for an hour.
3 Points Record yourself doing a strip tease. Make it up.

Project:

15 Points Find a strip tease online that is fairly short (1-2 minutes). Learn it. I mean be able to do it without having to watch the video.

Detention

These must be completed and posted about if you fail to do any homework for the week for a class. If you are in two classes but only do homework in one of them, you aren't safe! If you are in three classes and only do homework for one, you have to do two detention punishments before being able to gain points again. Start with the first one and work your way down for each class you slacked off in. If you don't have the materials or means to do one, skip down until you can.

Sit in the corner for 5 minutes straight while wearing only a bra and panty.
Give a banana a blow job for a minute.
Put on panties and put five ice cubes in them. Leave them in there until they melt.
Take a pair of dirty panties and put them on your head for 5 minutes.
Wear only women's clothing in front of an open window. Yell exactly what you are wearing.
Take your bed and stand it up the long way. Spread your legs so they are just barely touching the floor on both sides. Scoot your way from one end to the other while wearing a bra and panty only.

Student Rankings

vincentio - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies - 8 Points Did Homework
I want to be milked - Crossdressing 101 - 5 Points Did Homework
janesg - Crossdressing 201 - 3 Points Did Homework
subaddict5 - Crossdressing 201 - 0 Points
naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 0 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 0 Points
SkinnyManWhore - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points

is this just for males ? because I'm a female n like to join

JPS
03-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Why no love for female crossdressers?
While I'd love to include females, I just don't think I could consistently come up with dares for them. I just don't understand what would be interesting and even if I had a few ideas, I certainly can't come up with the week to week. The reason I can even come up with these dares is because I've done quite a few of them. If I was to enroll, I'd probably be in honors and do all of the electives (Especially zen and wedgies!). I'm honestly not sure what makes a female crossdresser tick. For male, it's a lot about embarrassment and feminization (feeling girly). But for FTM? Is it domination and masculinity? If I'm going to do something, I want to do it right.

Also, probably shouldn't quote the main topic xD It's quiet big.

Do we need to do a homework assignment and the project each week or will just one do?

Just one homework assignment. Anything extra you do is just that, extra.

I also attempted the third assignment for the wedgies elective, but it was not giving me a wedgie, any advice?

Sit down and scoot. Also, try to not use the entire scarf. Instead, make it so the middle of the scarf is tied to your panties and the rest of it is tied to the door somehow. Overall though, sitting the probably the best way.

SlutFace11
03-28-2014, 12:02 AM
oh...sorry :(
I just want to know...

JPS
03-28-2014, 12:41 AM
oh...sorry :(
I just want to know...

No need to be sorry :). Totally legit question.

janesg
03-28-2014, 12:54 AM
I am up to 250feet in course201 project.
I also went to a supermarket with bra and panties under jeans and a hoodie, I parked in a remotish corner of the carpark and dropped my jeans and lifted my top over my head, it was only for a moment but I was visible to anyone looking.
In the special Zen section, I have lay on my bed fully dresses as an English type schoolgirl and listened to 5 songs, and later watched some TV. I liked the outfit so much that I left the bra, pants, white blouse, and green skirt on when I went to bed and after a little discomfort I slept well, although it did take me a few minutes to figure out what I was wearing when I woke up this morning.

ewitch
03-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Just seen this so it may take me a couple of days but I will do 201.

subaddict5
03-28-2014, 11:49 AM
I did my homework for 201!

First I started out by wearing a bra, panty skirt and top in every single room. I wanted to be sexy, so I wore a yellow bra (stuffed to DD) and thong, a leather skirt and a black blouse. After parading through the house staying in every room for 10 seconds I felt quite horny.

Next I removed the blouse and skirt and put on my jeans and a fairly tight shirt. I removed the stuffing, but the bra is the kind that is slightly padded so it really stood out under my fairly tight shirt. The pizza girl(!) didn't say anything, but I'm sure she must have though I had big boobs for a guy :)

I will also be joining the Sexy Crossdressing Elective to learn the moves! ;)

jackie11
03-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Im in for 101, it looks interesting

Dashie
03-28-2014, 04:03 PM
I just finished my Homework and my Project :D

naked_lego
03-28-2014, 04:08 PM
An elective class you could make that(I would join too) is Crossdressing Photography! You could do and advanced class and a beginners class. Advanced would be public pictures of yourself or with a specific object/building or maybe some people.
The beginners class could be taking artistic pictures of yourself in your room or semi-public but with little risk of getting caught.

Just an idea to help you along :)
Also I wanna say this dare is turning out to be fantastic! I haven't done much but I love the idea and I can't wait to get into it more. :D Reading peoples detailed responses are also really fun! For me at least :D

cjace234
03-28-2014, 07:47 PM
I decided to be a little more daring and I went to the edge of my driveway. I wore a black thong under my jeans and a white bra. I pulled off my shirt and pulled my jeans all the way down and waited for about 1 minute.

JPS
03-29-2014, 01:19 AM
I just finished my Homework and my Project

Great! But in order to get credit, you have to post how you did it and what happened.

Crossdressing Photography

I can actually think of a few cool things already! Nice idea!

For some reason, I can't edit the main post anymore. Any mods know what's going on? Is there anyway I can keep editing it because reposting the first post every week is...beyond dumb and confusing.

subaddict5
03-29-2014, 02:43 AM
Dunno about the editing. I think you can only edit posts for a week or so, before they are locked permanently.

Anyway, if you do create a photography election, I'm in! :)

Tommy t
03-29-2014, 05:14 AM
I would love to join in crossdressing 101 please

Victoria85
03-29-2014, 09:00 AM
I think I will have to drop out of the wedgie class, just cant manage to do an atomic or shoulder wedgie without tearing underwear :X

broseph147
03-29-2014, 02:16 PM
I completed "Go for a drive wearing more women's clothing than men's clothing. You must drive for at least 30 minutes. At least one piece of women's clothing must be visible if someone was to look at you. Shoes and socks do NOT count."

I put on some girls jeans and went outside to my car. No one saw me, but even if the did I highly doubt they would have picked up on it. I stopped at fast food place for a drink before I decided to just drive around my city last night before coming up to get ready for a party (I didn't wear girls clothes to). My city has a loop of freeways that make a circumference around the city and takes about 25 minutes to drive around, plus the drink stop and getting to the freeways ended up being about a 40 minute drive in total.

I also completed the doorknob wedgie thing. I put on my polka dot panties and took an old tie and did as you said. I sat down and it instantly gave me a wedgie! I scooted forward only a few inches before I couldn't move anymore. It very wonderful and one of the more painful non-hanging wedgies I've received.

I want to be milked
03-29-2014, 02:25 PM
I just got done with 2/3 of 101's homework

I walked around my house in panties, peach color,

And right now I'm in a zebra skirt, spanks, bra and body shaper panties and I'm sitting I'm my room, it's been 3 min before I posted this

teo619
03-29-2014, 02:40 PM
May i sign up for crossdressing 101?

janesg
03-29-2014, 02:48 PM
i'm on 201 but i just had to do a drive around town for 30 mins in a stuffed bra and pink vest top dare for someone, and that is a class 301 dare, don't know if it counts?

cjace234
03-29-2014, 06:04 PM
I completed the crossdressing 201 project today. I wore my panties, bra, skirt, and shirt and walked about a half mile into the woods and back.

naked_lego
03-29-2014, 06:22 PM
Just wanted to say first. I love this dare! It is amazing!

Crossdressing 201! Class
Done! "3 Points Go outside in a secluded area with panties and a bra under your clothes. For 30 seconds, pull down your pants and pull up your shirt."
I did this on my way back from my half mile crossdressed hike. I was wearing purple zebra print undies and my black zebra print bra. The spot I choose was very secluded but in clear view of 5 houses including my own. While I dropped my pants and lifted my shirt I was hoping none of those 5 houses had people in the right spot at the right time.
Done! "3 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top in every single room. Stay in each room for 10 seconds minimum."
I wore my red plaid skirt, black v-neck side-tired shirt, grey winking panties and black zebra print bra. I never knew my house had 14 rooms until I did this dare. I didn't do anything fun while achieving this I just ran from room to room stopping for about 11 seconds in each to make sure I completed this assignment.
Done! "10 Points The Long Run - Before the next project is out, you must have gotten a half mile's worth of distance from your home wearing only female clothing. You do not have to walk this distance, but you must start at a location crossdress and end up at this location crossdressed. This distance does not have to be done all at one time (you can do 50 feet repeatedly), but all distanced done must be at least 50 feet (15ish meters) to count."
I started from my house in a short jean skirt, black zebra bra, purple zebra print panties, light pink low cut shirt, and padding to make myself a C-cup. I had the most fun with this because I felt so relaxed just walking down the path. The wind light blowing over my upper thighs and across my bare midriff. The path I took was at the edge of my property line where a deer trail began. I walked that about a half mile one way and turned around to come back. Towards the end I was getting chilly because the sun was going down fast.

Done! "5 Points Put on some women's clothing that would not be considered overly sexual. Go to some place outside and simply lay down and look up at the sky for 5 minutes. Set an alarm and forget about it."
Completing this one after my mile walk (light pink low cut shirt, black zebra bra, jean short skirt, and purple zebra print panties, and padded the bra to a C-cup) I laid down in a patch of grass a ways back up the hill. set a timer for 5 minutes and the time flew by. I was a good idea to do it after that walk since the hike back up to my house is tough! The timer rang sooner then I expected and only got back up because I was getting pretty cold.
Done! "5 Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs."
Wearing: Red plaid mini skirt, grey winking panties, blue push-up bra, and a plain black girl t-shirt. Also padded the bra to a C cup. I actually fell asleep somewhere before the 5 songs finished but I woke up later that night and couldn't fall back asleep so I turned on music again and listened for a good 1 hour. After that I just got out of bed and stayed up until morning since I wasn't falling back asleep.
Done! "5 Points Wear women's clothing to bed. Whatever is comfortable."
See response above.
Done! "10 Points Find two movies you've never seen before but always wanted to. Wear comfortable women's clothing while watching both before the next project is out."
The two movies I watched were 'Turbo' (great movie! Loved it!) and 'Leroy & Stitch' (It wasn't as good as the first). Wearing the same outfit as the music and sleeping assignments I just kinda made that my relaxing girly night. I also painted my nails during Turbo. Just clear but hey I know it is there :D

Done! "3 Points Take a selfie of yourself in just women's underwear. Leave it as your desktop/laptop/phone background for an hour."
Not much to report...I took the picture in my zebra print underwear while laying on my floor and set it as my phone background. I think I will keep it for a day. I'm sleeping most of that time so it wont be hard :)
Done! "3 Points Record yourself doing a strip tease. Make it up."
I recorded it and I looked very NOT sexy. my movements were awkward and very boyish. I think I need more practice. Anyways the clothing I striped were my white with black lace bra, mini jean skirt, black halter top, and pink ruffled panties. It was kinda fun but I guess I didn't enjoy it because when I watched it back I wasn't satisfied.

SkinnyManWhore
03-29-2014, 07:29 PM
Done- i wore them in my bedroom, my sisters, my parents, my bathroom and also the kitchen!
Done- the activity i did was hoovering and i did it with the panties wedgied and penis taped.
Done- I did this in my sisters room when she was out wearing a mini skirt, bra, panties and a blouse!
Project:

5 Points For 1 hour total during the next week (ending when the next project is out), wear at least 4 pieces of women's clothing at the same time. I managed to do an hour on friday. I wore panties, tights, bra and top!

teo619
03-29-2014, 08:01 PM
I finished the homework and the project for crossdressing 101
1 point- I wore panties in my bedroom, my parents bedroom, my living room, my sisters room, and the bathroom
1 point- The activity was playing pool with my brother
1 point- I wore purple panties, purple bra, white skirt, and a cream colored top for an hour while watching a movie

5 points- I wore purple panties, purple bra, white skirt, and a cream colored top for an hour while watching a movie

JPS
03-30-2014, 12:01 AM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 47 Points
JPS - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy, Wedgies - 22 Points Did Homework
janesg - Crossdressing 201 - 21 Points
teo619 - Crossdressing 101 - 16 Points Did Homework
cjace234 - Crossdressing 101 - 10 Points
I want to be milked - Crossdressing 101 - 10 Points Did Homework
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 10 Points Did Homework
SkinnyManWhore - Crossdressing 101 - 8 Points
vincentio - Crossdressing 101 - 8 Points
subaddict5 - Crossdressing 201, Sexy - 6 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing 301 - 5 Points Did Homework
subboy1993 - Crossdressing 301 - 5 Points Did Homework
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201 - 3 Points Did Homework
Tommy t - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
themasterbaiter - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
Bob7555 - Crossdressing 301 - 0 Points
cyankee02 - Crossdressing Honors, Gym - 0 Points

ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

Those in this list cannot gain points or change classes until they post how they did their detention assignment. One dare per class you didn't complete at least one assignment for.

Remember, you have until midnight tonight (sunday 11:59 EST) to get your homework in! It's alright if it's a few hours late or so, but get it in or it's detention for you, young lady.

I'm going to post the new homework assignments and projects soon so you can get a head start on them. Be on the look out!

Favorite Posts

subaddict5 Next I removed the blouse and skirt and put on my jeans and a fairly tight shirt. I removed the stuffing, but the bra is the kind that is slightly padded so it really stood out under my fairly tight shirt. The pizza girl(!) didn't say anything, but I'm sure she must have though I had big boobs for a guy

Love it. So glad someone went for this one. So funny that it was a girl who came xD.

broseph147I also completed the doorknob wedgie thing. I put on my polka dot panties and took an old tie and did as you said. I sat down and it instantly gave me a wedgie! I scooted forward only a few inches before I couldn't move anymore. It very wonderful and one of the more painful non-hanging wedgies I've received.

Probably my favorite wedgie by far. Embarrassing and painful, yet so good.

naked_legoDone! "5 Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs."
Wearing: Red plaid mini skirt, grey winking panties, blue push-up bra, and a plain black girl t-shirt. Also padded the bra to a C cup. I actually fell asleep somewhere before the 5 songs finished but I woke up later that night and couldn't fall back asleep so I turned on music again and listened for a good 1 hour. After that I just got out of bed and stayed up until morning since I wasn't falling back asleep.

Exactly what I want to hear from this kind of dare. The whole idea of the class is to just chill, and that sounds like what happened :).

JPS
03-30-2014, 01:33 AM

Homework:

This week is going to be a tiny bit more girly! Have fun!

1 Point Put on a panty and a skirt. If it is a loose skirt, spin around so that your panties show for a minute. If it is a tight skirt, put your skirt up really high so it mimics a mini skirt. Practice sitting cross-legged.
1 Point Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and sing along to a song you like.
1 Point Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and walk into each room. Catch is that you must walk like a woman and if you see a chair, you have to sit in it like a woman (pull skirt down so no one can see up it, cross your leg over).

Project:

5 Points For one full day, you must have at least one piece of women's clothing on. It doesn't not need to be visible at all times, but it cannot be socks, shoes or jewelry. Bonus points (+2) if it is not panties or short shorts that you can hide under your pants.

Homework:

We're really playing up the panties this week. Make sure you have quite a few of them!

3 Points Put on a panty and a skirt. Rest doesn't matter. Take 15 steps away from your front door. Every third step, pull your skirt up an inch.
3 Points Put on a panty. Make sure it is a very visibly girly color (Pink, Purple, zebra) or material (satin, silk). In 5 distinct public areas, bend over to pick something up so your panty shows.
3 Points Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top. Make out with 3 distinct inanimate objects for at least a minute. One object must be a door. One must be a window.

Project:

10 Points Marking Territory - Put on seven pairs of panties and a skirt under your male jeans (or w/e pants) and wear female clothing under your jacket. Go to six distinct areas and put one of those pairs of panties somewhere hidden there. When you are at the final spot, take off your pants and jacket (leaving you with just a skirt, panty and top) and retrieve them all. Each pair of panties must be at least 10 meters from each other (32 feet). I highly suggest using the woods. At no point should you be visibly partially naked, that's what the skirt and final pair of panties is for!

Homework:

Start early with these ones! Each one takes about a day to complete so make sure you stay ahead of the game!

5 Points For one day, wear a loose skirt under your male clothing with a panty. When you go to the bathroom, take off your pants completely. If you are alone, you must have the skirt visible.
5 Points Go to sleep wearing more women's clothing than men's. All women's clothing must be distinct. Hint: Bra, panty, tank top, male pajamas, male shirt. Bonus points (+2) if you do it with TWO more women's clothing than men's clothing.
5 Points For one day, wear a bra. Every 3 hours, stuff the bra one cup larger. Start with no stuffing -> A -> B -> C -> D etc etc.

Project:

15 Points Get five distinct types of panties. For a list, go here:

http://ohsweetprints.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/350px-panties_styles_-_en.png

For five days, wear a distinct one each day as your main underwear.

Homework:

While doing these dares, ask yourself what there really is to be afraid of? What is it? Embarrassment is temporary. Hiding in a closet doesn't have to be permanent.

7 Points While wearing only women's clothing, touch two different telephone poles. This must be done all in one go. Bonus points (+2) if this is NOT done at night.
7 Points While wearing only women's clothing and heels, walk 10 meters (32 feet) away from your front door.
7 Points Order pizza. Answer the door wearing a skirt.

Project:

20 Points Put on a pink dress. Go for a drive on the highway for at least 3 exits.

Homework:

Crossdressing isn't illegal. It shouldn't even be frowned uponed or silly. It should just be you. Don't let other people hold you back! Be proud of who you are! Get out there girl!

15 Points Have a conversation with someone while crossdressed. This cannot be done over the phone or internet.
15 Points Go through a drivethru while crossdressed.
15 Points Meet another crossdresser in real life.

Project:

45 Points Find a crossdressing service. Make an appointment!

Homework:

We've got some pretty crazy wedgies this week. As a tip in response to some of the comments I heard from last week, different wedgies require different kinds of panties. You aren't going to get an atomic wedgie off with a cotton thong. You need something REALLY stretchy. In fact, all wedgies are better with stretchy and smooth panties.

3 Points Give yourself a normal wedgie. Put ice in your panties beforehand. Hold it for a minute.
3 Points Take a pole and put it through a shirt by the sleeves. Put a pair of panties through this pole as well. Put on the shirt AND the panties. Hold it for a minute.
3 Points Give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie. This is where you pull your panties back and forth so it really goes deep. Do this for a minute straight.

Project:

10 Points Hammock Wedgie. Find two doors that are near each other. Last week we tied our panties ONCE to a door. Now we're going to tie them two two doors on opposite sides. Get two scarf/ties and tie them to both sides of your panties. Tie both scarves/ties to door handles. Sit down. Make sure this is short enough so you really feel it. Stay like this for 2 minutes.

Homework:

We've got a tabada, jog and a stretch this week!

3 Points Put on all women's workout clothing. Put on a song that lasts 2-3 minutes. Do a repeated action that involves you entire body for the first half of the song. Rest for the second half. Do this 3 times. Some examples of moves are high jumps, chinese pushups, and squat kicks.
3 Points Go for a jog wearing a stuffed sports bra.
3 Points Stretch out for 5 minutes while wearing only a bra and panty.

Project:

5 Points Do three workouts this week while wearing a sports bra and short shorts.

Homework:

5 Points Listen to this while lying in bed completely crossdressed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoirXUhEpIo

Stay there for half an hour. Set a timer and forget about it.
5 Points Do an activity you enjoy doing while crossdressed for 30 minutes.
5 Points Get a back massager or back warmer. Lay in bed with this for 30 minutes while crossdressed comfortably.

Project:

10 Points Go for a drive while crossdressed at night time. Just chill and listen to the radio for a while. Find a place that's semi-secluded and sit on the front of your car for a while and look up at the stars.

Homework:

Game on girls. This week isn't going to be easy. If you can get the first three assignments off, consider yourself talented. If you can get the third one, that's a great achievement. Points are tripled for that one. If you can nail the projects, I might need to make an AP class.

5 Points Mimic all of these poses while crossdressed in something sexy. Really try to match them perfectly.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2009/360/8/5/Female_poses_chart_by_Aomori.jpg

5 Points Use the same image above. Transition between five distinct poses in a row. Record yourself doing it. Try to repeat it until you think you nailed the motions.
5 Points Nail at least 4 of these. Bonus points (+2) if you learn them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc&list=UUe8L5_y5uUHe2mq3hM_Fr9w

Project:

30 Points Learn the dance routine to this music video. I highly suggest you do the other homework assignments first, as this is a tough assignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8PA7ZnHf0

Record yourself doing it. Again, there are partial points for those who at least give this one a shot.
30 Points Nail this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbC6pfEZaO0

Make sure you wear what she wears. There are plenty of points for those of you who at least give this one a shot.

Crossdressing Photography Elective!

Homework:

This class isn't about being daring. It's about taking a good picture of yourself! It's about getting use to the way you look while crossdressed. It's about going for a certain look or style. You must be willing to get new clothes for this class!

10 Points Take 10 selfies while completely crossdressed. Face not required.
10 Points Try to get a good picture of yourself crossdressed with the face being the focus. Play around with hair styles. Sometimes just getting the right amount of forehead showing and the right face emotion can make all the difference. Try different angles.
10 Points Find a famous photo of a woman. Mimic it as close as you can. Some examples are:

http://freenewfashiondesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Marilyn-Monroe-dress-9.6-Million-USD-for-Audrey-Hepburn-and-Marilyn-Monroe-dress.jpg

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/290342/600full-jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

http://ourwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/jessica-alba-photos.jpg

Project:

20 Points Get clothing that isn't the normal style of women's clothing you wear. Normally wear very girly pink stuff? Go black with chains. Normally more business casual? Go more surfer girl! Take a picture of yourself dressed like this. The background should match the style. Bonus points (+5) if you post a picture. Face is not required. Posting in this thread is not required (album is fine).

Crossdressing Round the World Elective!

Homework:

This class is about saying "Yeah, I've crossdressed there!" No, you don't have to get a plane ticket, but a car is certainly helpful. This class is even better if you have a camera that can delay taking a photo so you can get in place! In order to get credit, you must be in 100% women's clothing! (shoes and socks don't count)

5 Points Take a picture while sitting on the hood of your car. Do not use a car that is not yours!
5 Points Take a picture of yourself while in front of a store.
5 Points Take a picture of yourself while in front of some beautiful vista. An example of a vista is like if you are on top of a mountain and can see for miles in back of you or you are in a hotel and can see the entire city. Basically, any view that is just astounding works.

Project:

20 Points Take a picture of yourself in front of a nationally well known monument, building or place.

Detention

Say "I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore" 20 times. Don't whisper! Make sure that if there are people in the next room, they can hear it.
Give yourself a Melvin panty wedgie for 30 seconds.
Put on a stuffed bra and panty. Give a banana a tit job.
Put a panty in your mouth. Make sure that there is no panty showing when you close your mouth. Stay like this for two minutes.
Sexily suck on a banana for a minute.
Tie your legs and arms up while wearing a bra and panty. Stay like this for 5 minutes. Make sure you have a banana in your mouth!

welshdresser
03-30-2014, 04:28 PM
I'd like to sign up for crosdressing 301. Glad I found this thread!

themasterbaiter
03-30-2014, 05:06 PM
I would like to sign up for 101!

JPS
03-30-2014, 07:27 PM
Until next week, I'll be updating the points list on my previous post on this page. That's page four!

I also changed up Sexy Crossdressing this week. There are two projects, one of them use to be a homework assignment. I realized it's extremely hard and worthy of project status and points if you complete it. I filled the old space with a much more broken down version of it.

As for crossdressing Photography, that sounds great! I'll try to come up with some ideas tonight.

naked_lego
03-30-2014, 09:34 PM
As for crossdressing Photography, that sounds great! I'll try to come up with some ideas tonight.

Sweet I can't wait for photography! XD

So what the rule with changing core classes? What about dropping/changing electives?
I figure there should be some punishment or payment (with points) or like a request can be submitted then made official the following week. What was your thought on changing classes?

I want to be milked
03-31-2014, 12:51 PM
I love to multitask, for school today I wore my peach panties with flowers then I came home, put my bra skirt and top on and sung call me may be with my legs crossed, then took a sexy walk around my house

welshdresser
03-31-2014, 01:22 PM
So I made a start today with doing my homework and also my project:

I wore a pair of white panties with large blue spots on them (and trimmed with lace) to work. I believe the style is called "Brazilian". Over them I wore a thin short black skirt. This worked well because it went under my work trousers without showing. It felt great when I went to the loo and I took off my trousers completely, but also a bit frustrating as I wanted to step outside the stall and give a little twirl (but was way too scared to risk it).

So that's me done some homework, and also started my project. Tomorrow I'm going to wear a dark blue pair of full briefs. For Wednesday I have a cream pair of high legs, Thursday some lacy red boy shorts and Friday will be a chocolate brown thong.

I also did a bit of self-directed study today - on the way into and home from work I wore a pink 38A bra under my white shirt (and jacket). On the way home I padded it with loo roll before leaving. I kept unzipping my jacket and then zipping it up again when I passed people.

I can't see me being able to do either of my other homework options as I have to work all week and my girlfriend might notice if I start sleeping in women's underwear lol

JPS
03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Sweet I can't wait for photography! XD

So what the rule with changing core classes? What about dropping/changing electives?
I figure there should be some punishment or payment (with points) or like a request can be submitted then made official the following week. What was your thought on changing classes?

I'm making it easier to join new main classes now. There's no requirement, but of course you have to be actually able to complete the assignments or else you get detention. So if you think you're ready for Crossdressing AP, feel free to join, but if you get no work done, that's detention!

@photography class, do you guys want more of a focus on poses/outfits or more of a screen cap contest? For example, this would be a dare from poses/outfits:

Take a picture of yourself dressed like as much of a rocker as you can. Bonus points (+1) if you have a drumset, guitar, mic or bass in the picture. Bonus points (+1) if you add effects to the picture. Bonus points if you post it (+1).

Or the screen cap version:

Take a picture of yourself crossdressed while sitting on the hood of a car.

On a side note, I think I'm going to start joining some of my own classes :D I just can't help myself!

Bob7555
03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
i would like to join 301

naked_lego
03-31-2014, 06:35 PM
For the photography class. I like both of the choice types so since you give 3 homework assignments you could make one of them the poses/outfits and one screen caps. The 3rd one and the project can be anything you decide. But if you pick one photo assignment from each category then more people could be interested and able to join the class.

teo619
03-31-2014, 07:28 PM
I finished all the homework and the project for 101
1 point- I twirled around in panties and a skirt (so my panties were showing) for a minute, I also practiced sitting cross legged for a minute as well
1 point- I sang along to Classico while wearing a skirt, panties, a bra, and a top
1 point- I was in every room in my house while wearing a skirt, panties, a bra, and a top
7 points- I wore panties all day, not only that but also a pink ruffled top all day as well

mrpropel
03-31-2014, 07:43 PM
This thread seems like so much fun, i'll be in for Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business

cyankee02
03-31-2014, 10:41 PM
Sign me up for Crossdressing Honors - Public Dares, and Gym Class

JPS
04-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Quick real talk. If you are under age, you really shouldn't be on this site. If you decide to be anyways, that's your choice, but do be careful. Crossdressing isn't illegal (at least in pretty much every county I can think of). Being lewd, gross or naked in public IS illegal however. Don't do anything that you think will get you in trouble. This is meant to be fun, but if the consequences of being caught are too high, don't do it. You can have plenty of fun just doing dares in classes such as Gym, Zen, 101 and photography when I make it up :D. I try to design these dares to be both legal, yet exciting for the type of person who would join that class.

All scores are updated and new students are in.

Crossdressing Photography and Crossdressing Round the World are new classes now! Photography is a safe version which is mostly about trying to take pictures of yourself that you are happy with. The projects generally challenge you to dress up like a type of girl and require possibly finding or purchasing new clothing. Crossdressing Round the World is about trying to get pictures of yourself while crossdressed in places that are less private. The places will be challenging, but nowhere where you might get in trouble for doing it.

Also, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. Show you ladies how it's done!:

Zen 2 I wore a panty, white top and a blue bra. I played some video games with some friends online for a good 2 hours straight. I completely forgot I was crossdressed xD.

Wedgies 3 Me while writing this dare "No yeah, 1 minute sounds like a short amount of time. Should be great!" FFFFFFFFFF that 1 minute lasts a while! I wore a black panty and the stuff from above. One minute exactly.

Wedgies 2 This is a tough one to figure out. How it did was I put the panties on the pole first. Then I put the shirt on the pole through the neck hole. Then I put on the panties and stretched my shirt over my head. That's where the fun began >_<. I held it for one minute.

201 1 I actually started this one in the middle of the road at night time. Every 3 steps, I raised it an inch. Eventually, it got so high up that my skirt was above my waist!

201 3 This one was fun for the door. Window that tasted like saw dust? Not so much. Chair in an awkward position? Not so much.

Sexy 1 Got this one done quick. Did each post in the same thing as above!

broseph147
04-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I completed HW #2 for 301.

Last night, I slept in a women's T-shirt (it's a T-shirt from a volleyball tournament and it looks like it) and pink string panties. It took a while to get comfortable in the panties, but I managed to fall asleep and slept fine until I woke up for class this morning.

subboy1993
04-01-2014, 02:18 PM
I would love to enroll in 301- Long Dares :D
now would I do the assignment at the beginning? or where there is one left off?

ChrissyDebra
04-01-2014, 03:30 PM
i wan to join Crossdressing 101 - The Basics

welshdresser
04-01-2014, 03:36 PM
So today as part of my project I work the dark blue full briefs. Not v sexy I have to say.

On the way home I added a bra under my shirt and jacket and collected a sprig of nettles on the walk home. Once home I placed them carefully in the crotch of my full briefs and then pulled them up. Ouch!

mrpropel
04-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I have completed HW #1 for 201

I did this today on a dirt road (no rain! :D!). I walked slowly and every step I took my dick got harder and harder. It was hard to keep my skirt in place,

HinisterMinister
04-01-2014, 04:22 PM
I would like to sign up for 101, i have done both this weeks homework and project ( including the +2 for the project) and the first weeks homework and project

subboy1993
04-01-2014, 08:16 PM
OK! :D
So I did #2 for 301 and it was a ton of fun lol drove to school and took the long way there and that averages around 25 min or so cuz of the crap ton of traffic lights (got caught at a ton so somebody deff saw me :3 ) I drove wearing a blue blouse, panties, blue skinny jeans, and a sports bra that I packed a little cuz I was feeling a bit adventurous I made it to school around 8:30 and parked alllllll the way in the back of the lot and quickly changed back my top to a T shirt and took off the sports bra, but left the panties.
so that's one down two more to go :3

broseph147
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
I completed HW Assignment #1 for Crossdressing Wedgies

I love wedgies, crosdressing, and ice so I was so looking forward to do this! I was very excited putting the ice in my panties (I even shoved one cube up my ass), and pulled up. It was soo cold! It was a very long minute, I couldn't even feel the wedgie from the numbness from the ice, but I enjoyed it while hating it at the same time. I felt humiliated just moving around my living room trying to relieve some of the cold.

themasterbaiter
04-01-2014, 10:31 PM
101- the basics-week 1
1) wore a black thong in my room, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and sisters room.---- 1 point
2) I put on a black bra and black thong and cooked a grilled cheese---- 1 point
3) i wore a white bra, pink thong, black skirt and a red top---- 1 point
week 2
1) this one got me dizzy as it was alot of fun having the skirt flying around. I wore red panties and a red skirt.-----1 point
2) i wore red panties red skirt white bra and white top. i sang along to california girls by katy perry---- 1 point
3) i wore the same as number two. my house is a little large so i got a lot of practice walking like a girl. i also sat down alot! -----1 point

week 2 project!
i wore a black thong all day! i didnt have anything going on so i just stayed at home. -------- 5 points

welshdresser
04-03-2014, 03:24 PM
today I wore my red boy shorts all day and yesterday my cream hi leg panties. Only need to wear my brown thong tomorrow to complete my project. Today I also ran home from work - I do this once a week anyway, but today I had my panties under my shorts and a bra under my t shirt. The outline mustve been obvious but it was a white sports bra shape so I'm hoping it looked a bit like a vest top from the outline :)

Crossdresser5
04-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Hey I'm dropping gym and picking up wedgies

I did my crossdressing 101 lot of fun and a lot of practice sitting like a sissy

janesg
04-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Sorry, I need to drop out of this thread/challenge, I hope it continues to be a good challenge, r/l has got in the way for me. Thanks

naked_lego
04-04-2014, 01:40 PM

Done! "3 Points - Put on a panty and a skirt. Rest doesn't matter. Take 15 steps away from your front door. Every third step, pull your skirt up an inch."
Not as risky as it could have been since I don't live close to many people. The couple on the next hill over are building there house but I hardly got out of my front garden before the 15 steps were up. It is crazy to think that someone is right there around the corner and my short jean skirt didn't cover my white striped panties for long :b

Done! "3 Points - Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top. Make out with 3 distinct inanimate objects for at least a minute. One object must be a door. One must be a window."
I wore: Pink low cut top, short jean skirt, zebra print bra and black and white panties with pink lace. I made out with the door, window, and my bed. I got very turned on but my imagination was a huge help (;

Done! "5 Points - Do an activity you enjoy doing while crossdressed for 30 minutes."
I wore: blue checkered dress pink rushed panties, black leggings, and c-cup padding. I did this in combination with the dare below. I decided to do this after work witch was perfect because my lower back was hurting. laying on my bed I placed the heat pad on my back, turned on Star Trek DS9 and relaxed for a few episodes. ^^

Done! 5 Points - "Get a back massager or back warmer. Lay in bed with this for 30 minutes while crossdressed comfortably."
See post above.

Done! "5 Points Mimic all of these poses while crossdressed in something sexy. Really try to match them perfectly."
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20..._by_Aomori.jpg
I am glad you had this as one of the homewor assignments. I have been looking for some nice girl poses to use in my photos. Anyways I practiced all of them and feel like it did pretty well. I wore my black leggings, Pink ruffled panties, black short skirt, blue padded bra, and low cut pink shirt.

welshdresser
04-04-2014, 04:04 PM
finished my project today by wearing my chocolate coloured thong under my work clothes today. I quite like the feeling of wearing a thong, especially as I have to pull it up high to keep my privates snug :). Now...what shall I sign up for next?

I will do anything
04-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Please can I sign up for cross dressing 301 with the gym and photography elective starting this Sunday....

ChrissyDebra
04-05-2014, 06:44 AM
ChrissyDebra Crossdressing 101 - The Basic Home Work Report 2014-03-25 and 2014-03-30

Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 2014-03-25

Necessary Materials

1. Bras, panties, skirts and tops. They don't have you be yours.

Requirements - None.

Homework:

1. 1 Point Find a pair of panties and wear them in 5 different rooms.
(9:00pm) i continue wearing my pink panties under my normal cloth with the blue skirt in my study room in front of my computer when i having my Big McD, then go to kitchen to make a cup of tea, and i go to living room to watch TV program. after 30 min i go to toilet grooming, and lastly i go to my bed room.
2. 1 Point Put on a bra and panties under your clothes and do one activity.
(8:00pm)after my bath, i put on a pair of pink bra and panties under my normal t-shirt and a blue long skirt, and drive to nearest McDonald Drive-through and buy a set of Big McD.
3. 1 Point Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top for 3 minutes while in your house. No other male clothing allowed.
(10:00pm) in my bed room, before i sleep, i take of my normal t-shirt and put on a white t-shirt and remain the blue skirt.

Project:

(10:30pm) i wear a blue skirt and a white t-shirt over my pink bra and panties overnight.

P.S. Underline happen later(i plan to continue this assignment) is it ok to report it now?

Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 2014-03-30

Homework:

This week is going to be a tiny bit more girly! Have fun!

1. 1 Point Put on a panty and a skirt. If it is a loose skirt, spin around so that your panties show for a minute. If it is a tight skirt, put your skirt up really high so it mimics a mini skirt. Practice sitting cross-legged.
(7:00am) i wake up, i start prepare my homework for cross-dress class 101, i take of my pajamas and put on a pair of pink bra and panties, then i put on a black skirt. it is a loose type, so i spin around to let it fly up and show my panties. then i sit in front of my computer and online. while online i try to sit cross-legged.
2. 1 Point Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and sing along to a song you like.
(continue)with pink bra and panties under black skirt. i put on a white women tank over pink bra. then i choose to sing ROAR.
3. 1 Point Put on a bra, panty, skirt and top and walk into each room. Catch is that you must walk like a woman and if you see a chair, you have to sit in it like a woman (pull skirt down so no one can see up it, cross your leg over).
(continue)after i sing ROAR, i learn women walk to kitchen and make my lunch. then go to living room to have my lunch and watch TV Drama. Sitting in cross-legged. after the drama end, i walk around my house like women just to fulfill "walk into each room".

Project:

5 Points For one full day, you must have at least one piece of women's clothing on. It doesn't not need to be visible at all times, but it cannot be socks, shoes or jewelry. Bonus points (+2) if it is not panties or short shorts that you can hide under your pants.
(continue) i continue wearing the pink bra, panties, white women tank and black skirt and continue online, until night before i go to bath.

JPS
04-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 68 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 34 Points Did Homework
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 32 Points Did Homework
JPS - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy, Wedgies - 28 Points Did Homework
janesg - Crossdressing 201 - 21 Points ON VACATION!
teo619 - Crossdressing 101 - 16 Points
ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 101 - 16 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 13 Points
cjace234 - Crossdressing 101 - 13 Points
themasterbaiter - Crossdressing 101 - 11 Points
I want to be milked - Crossdressing 101 - 10 Points
subboy1993 - Crossdressing 301 - 5 Points
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 3 Points
I will do anything - Crossdressing 301, Gym, Photography - 0 Points
SissyEmma92 - Crossdressing 101, Zen - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

Those in this list cannot gain points or change classes until they post how they did their detention assignment. One dare per class you didn't complete at least one assignment for.

Hey I'm dropping gym and picking up wedgies

I did my crossdressing 101 lot of fun and a lot of practice sitting like a sissy

Last week you forgot to do your homework! Before you can get points for that assignment, you have to do two of the detention dares and post about them first.

Sorry, I need to drop out of this thread/challenge, I hope it continues to be a good challenge, r/l has got in the way for me. Thanks

I'll just put you on hold for now. No detention, let me know if you want to join back in!

All scores are updated and the new dares are being made right now! Next week at this time they'll lock again. Anyone who finishes a dare for this week by the end of Sunday will be given a pass and removed from detention. Anyone now in detention has to do their dares before they can earn more points!

Favorite Posts!

I love wedgies, crosdressing, and ice so I was so looking forward to do this! I was very excited putting the ice in my panties (I even shoved one cube up my ass), and pulled up. It was soo cold! It was a very long minute, I couldn't even feel the wedgie from the numbness from the ice, but I enjoyed it while hating it at the same time. I felt humiliated just moving around my living room trying to relieve some of the cold.

I want to try this one now xD

today I wore my red boy shorts all day and yesterday my cream hi leg panties. Only need to wear my brown thong tomorrow to complete my project. Today I also ran home from work - I do this once a week anyway, but today I had my panties under my shorts and a bra under my t shirt. The outline mustve been obvious but it was a white sports bra shape so I'm hoping it looked a bit like a vest top from the outline :)

Getting almost caught is so much fun!

finished my project today by wearing my chocolate coloured thong under my work clothes today. I quite like the feeling of wearing a thong, especially as I have to pull it up high to keep my privates snug :). Now...what shall I sign up for next?

Thongs, eh? Might like Crossdressing Wedgies!

cjace234
04-05-2014, 10:35 PM
I just did one of the 201 assignments. Do i still need to do a detention?

I got dresse in my blue bra, my red panties, a white shirt and a black skirt. I went to the door to my room an made out with it, then I went to the window and I made sure my lights were on so if anyone was outside they would have seen my pathetic sissy side. I then made out with the floor because I don't deserve anything better.

Crossdresser5
04-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Just did the Melvin wedgie and now have pantys in my mouth right now

JPS
04-05-2014, 11:03 PM

Homework:

1 Point Wear three different types of panties.
1 Point Wear women's clothing in front of a mirror.
1 Point Find a girl in a movie, online video or TV show. Try to mimic what she's wearing and what she does.

Project:

5 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top that are pink, yellow or purple this week. They do not all have to be on at the same time.

Homework:

3 Points Take a tie and tie it to your panties. Tie the tie to your front door. Walk out the length of the tie and stay there for 30 seconds straight. Before you can go back inside, you must untie the tie on both ends. Bonus point for each tie you do this with at the same time (max 5 points, so you'd need 6 ties).
3 Points Go in front of a window wearing a stuffed bra under your shirt. For one minute, pull your shirt up so it covers your face while in front of the window.
3 Points Go for a drive that takes 1 minute. For your top, you must have on a pink or yellow top with a stuffed bra.

Project:

10 Points At night time, wear women's clothing. Bring your male jacket and take a walk around the block. If someone comes, you can either hide or simply put on your jacket. If there is no one around, the jacket must be off.

Homework:

5 Points Paint your nails. Leave it like this for a day. Make sure you have the solution that is able to remove nail polish!
5 Points Wear a bra during all activities today.
5 Points Watch TV for one hour while fully crossdressed.

Project:

15 Points Be outside for a full hour while wearing women's clothing ONLY.

Homework:

7 Points Get food through a drive through. Have a stuffed bra on. No A cups. I'm talking C or higher.
7 Points Go through a car wash with women's clothing under your clothes. During the wash, reveal the women's clothing you had on under your male clothing. Put your male clothing back on during the blowy part. Bonus points (+3) if you don't!
7 Points Walk down a secluded walking path completely crossdressed. Walk in the same direction for a least a minute straight without turning around or stopping.

Project:

20 Points Purchase a dress from a store that isn't like walmart or target. This can be with other men's clothing.

Crossdressing AP - Passing DaresOn Hold until people join!

Homework:

15 Points
15 Points
15 Points

Project:

45 Points

Homework:

3 Points Wrap both leg holes of your panties on a door handle. Try and let yourself hang a little bit.
3 Points Get a long rope like object that could get over a door. Tie this to your panties and something fairly heavy (like a weight that's about 2-5+ lbs). Put the rope like object over the door so that it's pulling up your panties.
3 Points Soak your panties in either really warm water or really cold water. Don't squeeze the water out. Give yourself a wedgie for 1 minute with these.

Project:

10 Points Get 4 rope like objects. Tie them all to your panties and tie all of them to objects that are above your waist. Sit down. For the best effect, try to get one going in each direction.

Homework:

3 Points Go for a bike ride wearing panties and a sports bra under your clothes. This should be at least 25 minutes.
3 Points Do jump roping for 5 minutes total while wearing women's workout clothing.
3 Points Do 5 minutes of stretching while wearing women's workout clothing.

Project:

5 Points For each day you don't workout this week (30 minutes minimum), wear that many panties to bed. I do not suggest that you work out every single day to avoid this if your body cannot handle it.

Homework:

5 Points Put on a comfortable bikini or one piece. Take a warm bath with this on.
5 Points Find a secluded area where there's no chance anyone would ever see you (Just off of hiking paths are good). Make sure it's a nice day and slightly windy. Put on women's clothing with a skirt.
5 Points Put on a comfy night gown and panties. Read at least two chapters of a book like this.

Project:

10 Points Go to either a pool or a beach wearing panties or a bikini bottom under your swim trunks. Swim a few laps.

Homework:

5 Points For ten minutes straight, wear all sexy women's clothing. Go around the house trying to move as feminine as possible.
5 Points A lot of being sexy and beautiful is just the pose of your face! Take a picture of yourself doing these:

http://hdwallpapersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/wallpaper-147465.jpg

http://automobilein.com/image-for-beautiful-girls/

http://faltuz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/beautiful-girl-with-desires-358.jpg

http://hdwallpapersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/322.jpg

5 Points Learn these moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc&list=UUe8L5_y5uUHe2mq3hM_Fr9w

Project:

10 Points Take a picture of yourself mimicking these photographs of this girl:

http://wallpapersoo.com/cute-girls-wallpaper-hd-sexy/

http://www.desktopexchange.net/plog-content/images/girls-pictures/elisha-cuthbert-wallpapers/elisha-cuthbert-sexy-girl.jpg

http://imagebank.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Elisha-Cuthbert-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Homework:

There are two quick tricks to making yourself look a bit better. The first one is your bangs. Really play with how much of your forehead is showing with your hair to make the proportions look better. The second one is the type of neck collar you have. Men have broader shoulders so hiding that is important. V necks are your friend!

5 Points While this dare is in sexy crossdressing too, it's equally as helpful here! Take a picture of yourself doing these:

http://hdwallpapersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/wallpaper-147465.jpg

http://automobilein.com/image-for-beautiful-girls/

http://faltuz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/beautiful-girl-with-desires-358.jpg

http://hdwallpapersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/322.jpg

10 Points Mimic the clothing and style of this girl in a photograph:

http://www.costaricantimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/beautiful-surfer-girls.jpg

10 Points Pick a female character from any TV show or movie (doesn't have to be anything crazy). Mimic a picture of her with close to the same clothing. This character doesn't have to wear the same thing every time.

Project:

20 Points Mimic Tifa Lockhart as closely as possible:

http://static.zerochan.net/Tifa.Lockhart.full.1361412.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3sU0MnRawMI/TUNlJA57hAI/AAAAAAAAElQ/RsL8hsf5Gnk/s1600/Tifa%2BLockhart%2B3.png

Homework:

5 Points Take a picture of yourself crossdressed at a highway stop.
5 Points Take a picture of yourself crossdressed at a gas station.
5 Points Take a picture of yourself crossdressed in the middle of a NOT busy road.

Project:

10 Points Take a picture of yourself crossdressed in the middle of a NOT busy road. Complete this dare in the middle of the day. Do this with 3 distinct roads. Again, don't get hit by a car.

Detention

Say "I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore" 20 times. Don't whisper! Make sure that if there are people in the next room, they can hear it.
Put a panty in your mouth. Make sure that there is no panty showing when you close your mouth. Stay like this for two minutes.
Tie your legs and arms up while wearing a bra and panty. Stay like this for 5 minutes. Make sure you have a banana in your mouth!

JPS
04-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Just did the Melvin wedgie and now have pantys in my mouth right now

All set! Points added!

mrpropel
04-06-2014, 01:10 PM
I'd like to join Zen Crossdressing & Sexy Crossdressing electives.

Victoria85
04-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Just said out loud "I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore" 20 times.
Will be more active again this week. Last week kept postponing, till I didn't have time anymore. :( Only need to get the right colored clothes, hope I can get them in time.

welshdresser
04-06-2014, 04:07 PM
I'd like to sign up for honors this week, with gym class and sexy as electives.

SissyEmma92
04-06-2014, 06:56 PM
I want to sign up for CD 101 and Zen CD for next week.

I tingle at the thought of doing 201 but i still live at home and don't feel comfortable doing anything that public where people know me. Maybe in the future! :)

mrpropel
04-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Got a ton of them done today!

HW #1 3 Points Take a tie and tie it to your panties. Tie the tie to your front door. Walk out the length of the tie and stay there for 30 seconds straight. Before you can go back inside, you must untie the tie on both ends. Bonus point for each tie you do this with at the same time (max 5 points, so you'd need 6 ties).
Done! Did this with 6 ties, I did this when it started to get dark and luckily no one was out at that time :D

HW #2 3 Points Go in front of a window wearing a stuffed bra under your shirt. For one minute, pull your shirt up so it covers your face while in front of the window.
Did this in a window facing the street, don't think anyone noticed.

HW #3 3 Points Go for a drive that takes 1 minute. For your top, you must have on a pink or yellow top with a stuffed bra.
Drove randomly around, thank you for this deserted community! :D

HW #2 5 Points Find a secluded area where there's no chance anyone would ever see you (Just off of hiking paths are good). Make sure it's a nice day and slightly windy. Put on women's clothing with a skirt.

Did this in a very wooded area. Made me very hard that I just had to masturbate right then and there! :D

HW #3 5 Points Put on a comfy night gown and panties. Read at least two chapters of a book like this.
Read the hunger games, was the quickest book I could find in my house. I'm not much of a reader.

HW #1 5 Points For ten minutes straight, wear all sexy women's clothing. Go around the house trying to move as feminine as possible.
This was so enjoyable and easy since I live alone. Why can't actual school be like that?

HW #3 5 Points Learn these moves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc
This took a little awhile since i'm not very flexible, but I think I finally got this all 5 of them down.

JPS
04-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Updated class rankings! Way to go on 2nd place, mrpopel!

mrpropel
04-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Updated class rankings! Way to go on 2nd place, mrpopel!

Thank you! and I don't think i'm done just yet..

naked_lego
04-08-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't see a project for the Zen class. Should there be one?

welshdresser
04-08-2014, 02:39 PM
So i had a day off today and did 2 pieces of homework from xdressing honors.

I got dressed in bra, panties, stockings and suspenders, all bloack and lacy from marks and spencer. I then put a tracksuit on top to hide it all. I then put my "D" size falsies, wig and short black skirt and a cream coloured blouse in a bag, along with my 4 inch patent black heels.
I got in the car and drove for a good 20 minutes until i found a quiet spot on an industrial estate. I completed my change in the car then drove around for about another 20 minutes, wondering if people were noticing when i was stopped at junctions and traffic lights. I then pulled into a Mcdonalds with a drive thru. I ordered a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a milkshake. When it came time to collect it I just took a deep breath and wound down the window. I completely avoided eye contact and tried to look forward through the windscreen instead of out the side window. I was totally freaked out but nothing was said except "have a nice day!" lol as i drove away.

After I'd eaten my meal i continued to a quiet country area and I went out for a walk. I went for 15 minutes straight along a quiet path and met no-one on the way. I decided to turn around and discovered to my surprise that there was a man and his dog not far behind me! The dog ran up to me and I bent down and patted it quickly then quickly passed the guy as he arrived where we were. I'm guessing I was pretty obvious but aside from being super embarrassed nothing happened. All in all it was a pretty exciting day!

JPS
04-08-2014, 04:26 PM
So i had a day off today and did 2 pieces of homework from xdressing honors.

I got dressed in bra, panties, stockings and suspenders, all bloack and lacy from marks and spencer. I then put a tracksuit on top to hide it all. I then put my "D" size falsies, wig and short black skirt and a cream coloured blouse in a bag, along with my 4 inch patent black heels.
I got in the car and drove for a good 20 minutes until i found a quiet spot on an industrial estate. I completed my change in the car then drove around for about another 20 minutes, wondering if people were noticing when i was stopped at junctions and traffic lights. I then pulled into a Mcdonalds with a drive thru. I ordered a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a milkshake. When it came time to collect it I just took a deep breath and wound down the window. I completely avoided eye contact and tried to look forward through the windscreen instead of out the side window. I was totally freaked out but nothing was said except "have a nice day!" lol as i drove away.

After I'd eaten my meal i continued to a quiet country area and I went out for a walk. I went for 15 minutes straight along a quiet path and met no-one on the way. I decided to turn around and discovered to my surprise that there was a man and his dog not far behind me! The dog ran up to me and I bent down and patted it quickly then quickly passed the guy as he arrived where we were. I'm guessing I was pretty obvious but aside from being super embarrassed nothing happened. All in all it was a pretty exciting day!

Wow. That's awesome. I'm going to give you some bonus points for these stories. Really great! Takes some bravery to not just run from the dog and avoid getting caught!

I updated Zen and 301 to have projects. Sorry about that!

3 Points Wrap both leg holes of your panties on a door handle. Try and let yourself hang a little bit. - Easy stuff. Let myself hang for a good 30 seconds. I used pinkish satin panties and it felt great.

3 Points Get a long rope like object that could get over a door. Tie this to your panties and something fairly heavy (like a weight that's about 2-5+ lbs). Put the rope like object over the door so that it's pulling up your panties. This one wasn't as easy. I had trouble finding an object to tie the scarf too...so I went with what anyone would pick. A laundry basket filled with clothes! I was wearing heels at the time so as I went up higher on my feet, the basket sorta locked into place higher and higher >_<. Held it for a minute or two. Lost track of time eventually.

WAMXdresser
04-10-2014, 10:57 AM
I'll join in on this for Crossdressing 101, and crossdressing wedgies. Will start doing dares next week when you post the new dares.

welshdresser
04-10-2014, 03:58 PM
So today I did some gym homework: i put on a white sportsbra and my dd falsies, with womens lycra shorts on my lower half. I skipped with a pink skip rope i got from pineapple. Just to step it up a bit i did it in front of a rear bedroom window and i wore my blonde wig. It's a weird feeling having my fake boobs jiggle like that - still plenty of bounce despite the sportsbra! After that i did my stretches, most of which were still in front of the window.

I still had an hour with the hose to myself, so i dressed in white lacy bra and boyshorts, put on my black hold ups and my highest heels (crazy black patent heels with a platform at the front). Wig and lipstick, then my new purchase, an orange retro minidress from marks and spencer. It finishes mid thigh, has a high neck with a zip on the front and short sleeves. I wandered around the house tottering as sexily as i could. Wished i had the nerve to go outside like that but social suicide is not in my profile :)

SissyEmma92
04-11-2014, 09:05 AM
So I joined 101 and the Zen elective a couple of days ago and thought I could do the original homework before doing this weeks homework, as I didn't read anywhere that the basic homework expires, only the project does.

I bunched all of these 3 tasks together and did them as one. I hope that counts! I have for a couple of days now been waiting for an opportunity to do a dare where I for the first time shave my legs.

The opportunity finally arrived so I put on a bra and a pair of panties, a skirt and a sheer leopard top. I went downstairs and began filling up the tub. Whilst the water was flowing I walked around in 5-6 different rooms (among others the basement to get a bath sponge ball) for probably 5-10 minutes.

Bonus:
After the bath I put lotion on my now smooth legs and then put on a thong and some pantyhose. I put on my male clothes above that and went to the store to pick up a package containing two new panties! They're so soft and cute! Can't wait to wear them! ^^

I've also done Homework #3 from the first week of Zen.

I wore some pink lace boyshorts to bed. It was quite hard to fall asleep as I wanted to make sure the blanket was fully covering me :)

I'll make sure to complete some of this weeks tasks aswell before sunday.
I'll get back to you with a report. :)

xoxo :o

broseph147
04-11-2014, 01:37 PM
I completed the following for Crossdressing Wedgies...
1) Wrap both leg holes of your panties on a door handle. Try and let yourself hang a little bit.

This was painful than anything else, my panties started to rip so I stopped.

3) Points Soak your panties in either really warm water or really cold water. Don't squeeze the water out. Give yourself a wedgie for 1 minute with these.

I decided to warm cause I did the ice dare last week. It was alright, not painful, felt gross though.

mrpropel
04-11-2014, 03:49 PM
10 Points Go to either a pool or a beach wearing panties or a bikini bottom under your swim trunks. Swim a few laps.

Completed!

So I did this at a local pool. I had black panties and black swim trunks on. There was people there but not a whole lot, but the thought of it made me really hard. I tried to not make it so noticeable as I started my first lap around the pool. It felt so great with my dick hard and no one having a clue what was under my trunks. I did more laps and when I was finished I got my ass out of there, into my car and just started to masturbate and edge a couple times. Loved this project! :D

Sissyslut18
04-11-2014, 11:08 PM
May I still join?
Crossdressing 201, 301

ChrissyDebra
04-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 2014-04-06

Homework:

Preparation: i only have one panty, and i have no idea type of panties, so i get online to find out the panties type. i find out that my original panty is classic briefs. so i plan to buy two more panties, that is black bikini and white g-string. friday night i went to super market to but this two new panties. at the same time i also buy new vest and skirt in light yellow and light purple and. also buying a black Vest.

1. 1 Point Wear three different types of panties.
10:00am at the same time i try our my other underwear. classic briefs, bikini and g-string.
2. 1 Point Wear women's clothing in front of a mirror.
10:00am i wear my pink panties and bra under my new light yellow vest and light purple mini skirt then look inside mirror and see myself. not bad.
3. 1 Point Find a girl in a movie, online video or TV show. Try to mimic what she's wearing and what she does.
9:00am i learn how tomb raider. i wear the black vest and run and jump in my house. then go to take bath for my next home work.

Project:

5 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top that are pink, yellow or purple this week. They do not all have to be on at the same time.
10:15am i decide to wear my pink bra, try out new white g-string and light yellow vest and light purple mini skirt for the rest of the day.

embarassme
04-12-2014, 12:52 AM
could I sign up to class 301- long dares

Al in Stockings
04-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Can I sigh up for 301 and Crossdressing Gym Class Elective?

I have just got home from a 30 min drive wearing a black dress, garter belt stockings & heeled pixie boots..
I own a couple of leotards, net ball skirt and pink edged running leggings, perfect for a 2 mile run.:)

subaddict5
04-12-2014, 10:38 AM
So,
I didn't complete my tasks last week and got to be in detention. Didn't get around to doing a task this week either, but did do my detention!

Say "I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore" 20 times. Don't whisper! Make sure that if there are people in the next room, they can hear it. Since I live alone, I had the window open for extra punishment.

Give yourself a Melvin panty wedgie for 30 seconds. Damn that's painfull in tight panties!

naked_lego
04-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Done! "3 Points Go for a drive that takes 1 minute. For your top, you must have on a pink or yellow top with a stuffed bra."
I decided to wear a pink shirt since I didn't have an yellow ones and my padded blue bra. I also wore some tight skinny jeans, green panties and my vibrator. I brought along my sweet shirt and wore it to the mailbox. After getting the mail I took of my sweatshirt and drove around. The total time was definitely over a minute. During that minute I passed by someone biking and one other car. Though on my way back home all the excitement, adrenalin, and stimulation from the vibrator made me cum right into my panties. The feeling of cumming and trying to drive was amazing and being so public made it all the better! I know I definitely let go of the gas during the whole thing and I made it home safely. I wasn't expecting to cum so it was a wonderful delight ^^

Done! "5 Points Find a secluded area where there's no chance anyone would ever see you (Just off of hiking paths are good). Make sure it's a nice day and slightly windy. Put on women's clothing with a skirt."
I hiked down to my go to hiking trail for this one then found a nice spot not to far off and switched out of my male cloths. I stood naked for a while just looking around and letting the wind tickle my body. Then I stepped into my grey winking panties, and short plaid skirt, then put on my blue padded bra, and white button up blouse. I then hiked the trail for a bit but mostly found a nice spot on the grass to lay down :)

Done! 5 "Points For ten minutes straight, wear all sexy women's clothing. Go around the house trying to move as feminine as possible."
Wearing my Black high heels, candy cane stockings, love print panties, black short skirt, zebra print bra and tight red VS shirt. I walked down my longest hallway several times like it was a fashion runway. I actually got pretty graceful at walking in heels but I have been wearing them for a few years now. The rest of my time I used doing some chores but it made them sexy chores instead of boring chores.

By the way all the clothing I mention in my posts can be found in my albums (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album hphp?u=36786) here on getDare. I wish I had time to do more homework and projects but work has kept me so busy and starting up new non-getDare projects also take up more of my time too.

cjace234
04-12-2014, 08:22 PM
I went to the store and purchased a cute pink top. After I left the store I put a bra that I brought with me and stuffed it with panties. I put it and the top on and drove all the way home.

JPS
04-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 81 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 42 Points
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 42 Points
JPS - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy, Wedgies - 28 Points
ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 101 - 24 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 19 Points
SissyEmma92 - Crossdressing 101, Zen - 8 Points
WAMXdresser - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies - 0 Points
Sissyslut18r - Crossdressing 301, 201 - 0 Points
embarassme - Crossdressing 301 - 0 Points
Al in Stockings - Crossdressing 301, Gym - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

[QUOTE]May I still join?
Crossdressing 201, 301

I was thinking about this, and really 201 and 301 are totally different things, not really a bravery difference. I'm going to open up 301 as an elective style class, but not change the name. You can now join 301 and any other main class.

I went to the store and purchased a cute pink top. After I left the store I put a bra that I brought with me and stuffed it with panties. I put it and the top on and drove all the way home.

It says you're in 101, what dare is this that you did?

Favorite Posts!

So I did this at a local pool. I had black panties and black swim trunks on. There was people there but not a whole lot, but the thought of it made me really hard. I tried to not make it so noticeable as I started my first lap around the pool. It felt so great with my dick hard and no one having a clue what was under my trunks. I did more laps and when I was finished I got my ass out of there, into my car and just started to masturbate and edge a couple times. Loved this project! :D

New assignments going up soonish!

JPS
04-13-2014, 10:10 PM

Homework:

1 Point Get a lose skirt and panties. Do three twirls so your panties show.
1 Point Wear seven different types of women's clothing. Two different types of panties would be considered two different types of women's clothing.
1 Point Wear one piece of women's clothing while someone else is in the house. It doesn't need to be visible.

Project:

5 Points Wear a full women's outfit. If shoes in your size are impossible, don't wear shoes. This outfit must have at least 5 types of women's clothing that would be worn. This means you can't wear two panties or two bras etc etc.

Homework:

3 Points Walk 20 yards from your front door wearing men's clothing but holding a panty. At 20 yards, put the panty on over your men's clothing and WALK back.
3 Points Walk down at least one complete street wearing a stuffed bra under your clothes. It should be pretty visible. No running or speed walking.
3 Points Wear a panty and skirt under your men's clothing. Find a place in a park where someone COULD walk by but is overall secluded. Take off your pants so you only have the skirt, panty and male clothing on top. Stay like this for 1 minute.

Project:

20 Points Walk a half mile wearing a skirt and panties in public. Your top can be whatever you want and this doesn't have to be done all at once. Public is anywhere that is outside and people COULD see you/walk by. Woods with trails are fine. You can do this at nighttime.

Homework:

5 Points Wear a bra under your clothes for a day straight. Stuff it whenever you are alone. You don't need to wear it to bed, but +1 point if you do. Hint: Sweatshirts/coats.
10 Points Shave your legs.
5 Points Put on a bra. You are not allowed to take this off until you beat a game or watch a movie.

Project:

20 Points Put on panties. Right now. Don't take these off until the next project is out. The only exception is bathroom stuff and if you would get caught and you don't want to be. As soon as these obstacles are out of the way, put them back on.

Homework:

7 Points Wear a bra, panty, skirt and top. Go to either a lake or beach and find some place outside to relax for a minute. No men's clothing allowed on the way there or while there.
7 Points Purchase women's clothing. Nothing else. No using self-checkout.
15 Points Try on a dress at a store.

Project:

30 Points Walk a mile wearing women's clothing and nothing else. This cannot be done at night time and this cannot be done inside. Anywhere else is fine. This must be done all at once.

Crossdressing AP - Passing DaresOn Hold until people join!

Homework:

15 Points
15 Points
15 Points

Project:

45 Points

Homework:

3 Points Put on a bra and panty. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Tie a tie to the part that connects them to something high up. Sit down.
3 Points Lay down by a chair. Tie a tie to your legs/heels AND your panties. Make sure the tie loops around the leg of the chair so that if you straighten out your legs, it gives you a wedgie. Tie your legs and arms together as well.
3 Points Find a chair that has those little poles on the back part of it. Slip your panties over this hole and sit down.

Project:

10 Points Put on three panties. Tie one panty with a tie to a door. Pull one panty up as high as you can. Make the last one filled with ice cubes.

Homework:

5 Points While wearing a sports bra, panty and short shorts, play any sport for at least 15 minutes. Esports don't count. You do not have to play with others.
5 Points Wear women's workout clothing. Dance/jam out to some music for 15 minutes.
3 Points Watch a TV show while wearing women's clothing. While the commercials are on, be working out constantly. During the show, stretch. + 3 points if stretch during the commercials and workout during the show.

Project:

5 Points Do the third dare, but with a movie. When the scene changes, switch between working out and stretching/catching your breath. This movie should NOT be much more than 90 minutes. No need your kill yourself with this :D.

Homework:

5 Points Put on a comfortable dress. Listen to your favorite music with the speakers for 10 minutes.
5 Points Watch a series you really enjoy while wearing women's clothing. For each episode you get through past 1, gain another point. Max 5.
5 Points Go to a beach wearing a bikini under your normal clothing. Relax for a half hour.

Project:

10 Points Late late at night (like 1am or later), go out wearing women's clothing. Make sure there aren't a lot of cars around. Just drive around listening to the radio. Backroads generally are the best. You can put on the women's clothing while in the car.

Homework:

5 Points Match this picture as close as possible:

http://www.2leep.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sexy-girls-4.jpg

5 Points While wearing only a bra and panty, match a girl giving a strip tease. For non-nude ones, go youtube. Doesn't have to be perfect or practiced.
5 Points Put on women's clothing. Sexily take them of in front of a mirror.

Project:

10 Points Wear the same thing as these girls and try to mimic their dancing. +5 if you can do it in heels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ftuLg0OfM

Homework:

5 Points Mimic this photo (clothing as close as you can get it)

http://blog.craniumfitteds.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/ec4dbc3cab48cbd336806ca9038f3cc4.jpg

10 Points Match this girl's face and hair. You will need a wig/long hair for this.

http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/1001kjenner4.jpg

10 Points Mimic this photo

http://hdwallpapersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Desktop-Girls-Wallpapers-1080p.jpg

Project:

20 Points Get a camera that allows for a delay. Get a picture of yourself in skipping in a skirt.

Homework:

All must be done while fully crossdressed.

5 Points Get a picture of yourself hugging a tree.
5 Points Get a picture of yourself in a crowded parking lot.
5 Points Get a picture of yourself with a store in view.

Project:

10 Points Get a picture of yourself in 5 distinct bathrooms.

Detention

captain_awkward
04-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Can I join crossdressing 101 and 301?

Crossdresser5
04-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Crossdressing 101

HW

I wore pantys while my brother was home
I wore a skirt dress pantys shirt running shorts sports bra yoga pants

Just did my three twirls

cjace234
04-14-2014, 02:12 PM
It says you're in 101, what dare is this that you did?

I signed up for 201 and have been doing dares for it the entire time.

WAMXdresser
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Will try to do my dares this week, but I'll be on vacation from Wednesday to Saturday and won't be able to do them.

welshdresser
04-17-2014, 03:49 PM
i too am on vacation, so will sign up for 101, as its the only one i have a chance of doing :)
W

JPS
04-17-2014, 11:14 PM
As a lot of people are on vacation from school this or next week, we're going on vacation too! You can still complete assignments and I'll still give full credit for them, but if you don't complete any assignments this or next week, you will NOT get detention. Enjoy your vacation!

Bondageslave1
04-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Can I join 201 and Crossdressing Honors - Public Dares

bamoguy
04-18-2014, 10:13 AM
I would like to enroll in the following classes please!

-Crossdressing 301 - Long Dares
-Crossdressing Gym Class Elective!
-Sexy Crossdressing Elective!

Do I start with this week or should I wait until Sunday for next week's homework to be posted?

bamoguy
04-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Also, only one assignment needs to be completed for each class each week? So that means that 2 assignments and the project are all optional?

ChrissyDebra
04-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 2014-04-13

Homework:

Preparation: i go to Gaint Hypermarket to buy a pair of Lady socks in green, and want to find a pair of high heel, but i cant find it, so i decide to get belt type high heel at 2 inch heel. lastly i get a pair of silk white glove.

1. 1 Point Get a lose skirt and panties. Do three twirls so your panties show.
11:00am i twirls my light purple skirt and wear it.
2. 1 Point Wear seven different types of women's clothing. Two different types of panties would be considered two different types of women's clothing.
11:00am i wear my pink bra, panty, yellow vest, twirled purple skirt, green sock, 2 inch belt type high heel and silk white glove
3. 1 Point Wear one piece of women's clothing while someone else is in the house. It doesn't need to be visible.
8:00am no one will come to visit me, so i plan to wear my swimsuit under my normal cloth and visit my friend. we play game at his house for 2 hour in the morning(he not free after that).

Project:

5 Points Wear a full women's outfit. If shoes in your size are impossible, don't wear shoes. This outfit must have at least 5 types of women's clothing that would be worn. This means you can't wear two panties or two bras etc etc.
Home work No.2. i wear that for the rest of the day.

naked_lego
04-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Done! "3 Points Walk down at least one complete street wearing a stuffed bra under your clothes. It should be pretty visible. No running or speed walking."

Done! "20 Points Walk a half mile wearing a skirt and panties in public. Your top can be whatever you want and this doesn't have to be done all at once. Public is anywhere that is outside and people COULD see you/walk by. Woods with trails are fine. You can do this at nighttime."

Done! "10 Points Late late at night (like 1am or later), go out wearing women's clothing. Make sure there aren't a lot of cars around. Just drive around listening to the radio. Backroads generally are the best. You can put on the women's clothing while in the car."

All three of these dares I did stringed together. I started by driving to a empty street to change. White bra, C cup stuffing (very noticeable), red plaid skirt, and solid green panties. I wore my male shoes, socks and sweatshirt. The temperature was about 60 degrees. Though while I was walking my legs didn't get cold. Weird right? :) From the empty street I drove to one of the shorter roads in my neighborhood to start task 2 which leads to task 3. The drive I detoured to make it a minute long and I ended up driving and singing very loud, it felt very freeing. When I arrived at the street to start task 2 at car just passed by and it started to make my heart race. I loved the whole walk. The way the skirt flowed and my 'breasts' bounced as i walked down the road. By the end I was feeling the weight of having larger breasts and was glad it was coming to an end but I lived on my own I don't think I would have let the weight stop me ;)
I am very glad I made time to do at least some of the dares for this week. Good thing it was optional because I didn't have enough time to get anything done in Sexy Crossdressing.

broseph147
04-20-2014, 12:34 PM
I did both these dares at the same time on Friday, but am just now getting a chance to post.
for 301: "Put on a bra. You are not allowed to take this off until you beat a game or watch a movie."
Wedgies: "Put on a bra and panty. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Tie a tie to the part that connects them to something high up. Sit down."

I don't know if that's allowed or not. What I did was put on the bra and panties with just some basketball shorts and a T-shirt, and gave myself a bra-connection wedgie, hooking it up the lamp behind my couch. I then watched Mean Girls, and took everything out/off it was over.

naked_lego
04-22-2014, 10:32 AM
What's the official way to switch classes?

Also what if this dare only happened 3 out of 4 weeks of each month? It would be like a monthly vacation or equal to all the weekends you have off in normal school.

welshdresser
04-22-2014, 03:16 PM
did one of 101 today - wore (am still wearing) blue and white polka dot panties under my trousers at home, house fully occupied. :)

Al in Stockings
04-23-2014, 07:03 PM

Homework:
5 Points Wear a bra under your clothes for a day straight. Stuff it whenever you are alone. You don't need to wear it to bed, but +1 point if you do. Hint: Sweatshirts/coats.
Task completed, put it on in the morning and it didn't come off for 24 hrs. Also went shopping with the purple bra under a grey marl t-shirt
10 Points Shave your legs.
These were shaved in the morning and the heightened sense of them rubbing on my jeans when I was out was great.
5 Points Put on a bra. You are not allowed to take this off until you beat a game or watch a movie.
I put on the bra as soon as I read the instructions, and it remained in place until the evening when I sat down with a movie (Contact, quite a long movie)

5+10+5=20
Project:

20 Points Put on panties. Right now. Don't take these off until the next project is out. The only exception is bathroom stuff and if you would get caught and you don't want to be. As soon as these obstacles are out of the way, put them back on.
Black high leg briefs, still in place, only came off in the toilets at the Gym before the changing room, and went on right after finishing there.

Homework:
5 Points While wearing a sports bra, panty and short shorts, play any sport for at least 15 minutes. Esports don't count. You do not have to play with others.
I hope a 15 min workout on the trampoline outside counts, I had a black sports bra under a white t-shirt and the panties were the high cuts that I have to wear until the next project is revealed.

5 Points Wear women's workout clothing. Dance/jam out to some music for 15 minutes.
Green leotard and red opaque tights for half an hour to Michael Jackson.....Panties still in place!

3 Points Watch a TV show while wearing women's clothing. While the commercials are on, be working out constantly. During the show, stretch. + 3 points if stretch during the commercials and workout during the show.
I went from the Jackson music to watching 2 & 1/2 Men, Didn't do the reverse, stretched out on the floor watching the show and sit ups and star jumps on the add breaks.

5+5+3=13

Victoria85
04-24-2014, 10:39 PM
As I have been away too long (and sometimes forget to reply, same case now). Did the first two detention rules.

Homework:
1 Point Get a lose skirt and panties. Do three twirls so your panties show.
Wearing a pink thong and jeans like skirt, did some twirls.
1 Point Wear seven different types of women's clothing. Two different types of panties would be considered two different types of women's clothing.
Well for starters had the two from the first homework, slept in the cheerleading uniform. Wore a pair of tights and the body to work and wore quote some for the project. :)
1 Point Wear one piece of women's clothing while someone else is in the house. It doesn't need to be visible.
Easy, kept wearing the pink thong for the remainder of the day.

Project:

Wore the Alice uniform (dress, that thingy you put under the dress to make it look bigger and the stocking) also had a white bra underneath it and a black thong. To finish it off wore some 3" heels and some red lip stick and red nail polish on toe nails. Did some modelling in it, sat in it for an hour and than had to get out again, so had to take it off. :(

mrpropel
04-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Is this thread still active?

WAMXdresser
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM
Yea, a lot of people are on vacation though.

Chrissy
04-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Can I join 101, 301, and photography?

welshdresser
04-29-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm bacvk and looking for homework :)

ChrissyDebra
05-02-2014, 01:45 AM
when is the next home work?

JPS
05-05-2014, 12:06 PM

Homework:

1 Point Put on a bra and stuff it. Grab your boobs and play with them a bit.
1 Point Put on a panty and tuck your stuff. Look at yourself in the mirror.
1 Point Find a bikini or one piece and wear it in front of a mirror.

Project:

5 Points Try on 3 different full outfits. A full outfit means that a girl might wear this combo. Bikini's count, as do wearing tights, panties, bra, shirt and coat together.

Homework:

3 Points While crossdressed, find a place outside to laydown for 15 seconds with your eyes closed.
3 Points Stand in front of a window with a bra, panty, top and skirt on. Every time a car comes by, take off a layer until you only have a bra and panty on. Once you are at that, you can leave the window. If you cover up or leave the window early, you have to start over.
3 Points Walk down a street crossdressed at night time. Under each lamp, pull up your panties so they're showing.

Project:

10 Points Go to the movies while wearing a bra and panty under your clothes. Wearing a coat helps hide it. If you're daring, wear full women's clothing under your clothes, go to a generally empty movie time and take off your men's clothing during the movie. +5 bonus points if you do that.

Homework:

5 Points Wear panties while the sun is up. Five times during the day, pull your panties up so they are showing for at least 30 seconds.
5 Points For one hour, wear only a bra and panty.
5 Points Go for a walk that lasts 30 minutes. Wear at least 3 distinct articles of women's clothing. (Tights, panties and bra works)

Project:

20 Points Pick out 4 outfits. No overlaps. You must wear each outfit for at least 2 hours this week.

Homework:

7 Points Be within 3 meters of a person while fully crossdressed. They don't have to be aware of you.
7 Points Find a place you've never been crossdressed at and be fully crossdressed there.
7 Points At night time, be fully crossdressed and drive for 30 minutes straight. At stop lights, roll down your window.

Project:

15 Points Put on a bra and 3 men's shirts. Get about 20 minutes away from your house in a car. Drive back home. Every time you stop the car, take off a shirt. If you get down to just your bra, you must exit the car for 1 minute at some location. This can NOT be done at night time.

Homework:

3 Points Give yourself a door hang wedgie on a door that is outside facing.
3 Points Tie your panties to something immobile. Get as far from it as you can. When you are, sit down.
3 Points Give yourself a wedgie while someone is in the next room (1 door away).

Project:

10 Points Put on panties during the day once. Five times during that day, give yourself a really good wedgie.

Homework:

5 Points Put on a sports bra that's stuffed. Do 30 jumping jacks and 20 high jumps. Bonus points (+2) if you do this in front of a window.
5 Points Put on a stuffed bra and do push ups. They only count if your bra touches the ground. Don't make them so big that this is trivial.
5 Points After a workout, put on a bikini and take a nice bath or shower.

Project:

10 Points Do an outdoor workout while wearing at least 3 pieces of women's clothing. If you have a bra, it must be stuffed.

Homework:

5 Points Meditate while wearing comfortable women's clothing.
5 Points Wear any amount of women's clothing to bed.
5 Points Find a secluded place to wear only women's clothing that's outside.

Project:

10 Points If you live alone, wear women's clothing the entire day and just chill there (day off). If you don't, find a hour where no one will be around and just do your normal stuff in full women's clothing.

Homework:

5 Points Match this girl's strip tease (NSFW)

http://www.xvideos.com/video6407564/cute_girl_strip_tease_-_www.dating.net16.net

5 Points Do a strip tease to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5S-JqQ5SQ

5 Points Do some sexy stretching. Bonus points +5 if you do this outside. Must be crossdressed.

Project:

10 Points Strip to your bra and panties in front of a window from women's clothing.

Homework:

5 Points Match this picture as closely as possible:

http://beautiful.coolphotos.in/pictures/touch-of-gold-2_beautiful-outfits.html

5 Points Match this picture as closely as possible:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5f/1a/ec/5f1aec501df7190f00ce4577954a4604.jpg

5 Points Match this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cSYLlcBxWjo/UidarA504_I/AAAAAAAAAXY/h4O5gOFAHW4/s1600/girls-920-16.jpg

Project:

10 Points Match all four poses and outfits in this picture.

http://i.lv3.hbo.com/assets/images/series/girls/home/episodes/season03/130315-ep21-girls-on-couch-600.jpg

Homework:

All must be done while fully crossdressed.

5 Points Take a picture of yourself wearing full workout clothing at a track.
5 Points Take a picture of yourself wearing a bikini or one piece near a body of water (sinks, baths etc don't count).
5 Points Take a picture of yourself wearing a breezy skirt on a windy day.

Project:

10 Points Wear a nice dress and heels in front of a club/place where there are dances.

Detention

JPS
05-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 114 Points
Al in Stockings - Crossdressing 301, Gym - 53 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 43 Points
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 42 Points
ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 101 - 32 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 27 Points
vincentio - Crossdressing 101 - 16 Points
WAMXdresser - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies - 0 Points
Bondageslave1 - Crossdressing 201, Honors - 0 Points
bamoguy - Crossdressing 301, Gym, Sexy - 0 Points
Chrissy - Crossdressing 301, 101, Photography - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delays on this. I've been saying bye to a lot of my college friends and doing a lot of work lately, so the vacation went on a little long. But we're back now! All people who scored points during the vacation got them and those who didn't do their homework are NOT in detention. These dares can be handed in as late as Monday 11:59 PM (roughly) because I put these up a bit late. Good luck!

Favorite Quotes

All three of these dares I did stringed together. I started by driving to a empty street to change. White bra, C cup stuffing (very noticeable), red plaid skirt, and solid green panties. I wore my male shoes, socks and sweatshirt. The temperature was about 60 degrees. Though while I was walking my legs didn't get cold. Weird right? :) From the empty street I drove to one of the shorter roads in my neighborhood to start task 2 which leads to task 3. The drive I detoured to make it a minute long and I ended up driving and singing very loud, it felt very freeing. When I arrived at the street to start task 2 at car just passed by and it started to make my heart race. I loved the whole walk. The way the skirt flowed and my 'breasts' bounced as i walked down the road. By the end I was feeling the weight of having larger breasts and was glad it was coming to an end but I lived on my own I don't think I would have let the weight stop me ;)
I am very glad I made time to do at least some of the dares for this week. Good thing it was optional because I didn't have enough time to get anything done in Sexy Crossdressing.

Awesome! I love it when a dare isn't just scary, but freeing. Best feeling ever.

These were shaved in the morning and the heightened sense of them rubbing on my jeans when I was out was great.

It's so good at first, but I had to switch back to hair >_<. Too much risk that someone would notice me. Loved doing it tho!

Wore the Alice uniform (dress, that thingy you put under the dress to make it look bigger and the stocking) also had a white bra underneath it and a black thong. To finish it off wore some 3" heels and some red lip stick and red nail polish on toe nails. Did some modelling in it, sat in it for an hour and than had to get out again, so had to take it off.

Make-Up too? Nice work!

For not posting for an extra week, here's my *sigh* detentions:

I put on a stuffed bra and panty and gave a banana a tit job. I put the banana partially in my mouth too.

I also sucked on the banana for a minute straight in the same outfit.

naked_lego
05-05-2014, 03:02 PM
BTW I need to drop Sexy Crossdressing Elective. My schedule it getting busy.

Bob7555
05-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Detention

For this I went out in my car at night and drove up the road turned everything off and shouted at the top of my voice I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore someone walked past my car about halfway through and gave me an odd look (from what i could see from the limited street lights)

I did this at home in my room I did it that hard i felt sick as i trapped one of my testicals

Again I did this in my room used red lacey panties and a padded bra

During doing this one i was increasingly feeling like more of a whore again used red lacey panties

I did this however with a brown mushey banana which tasted foul

For this one I wore my pink panties and bra tied my ankles with a shoe lace and my arms with handcuffs I had to dive under my Duvet to not show what I was wearing when my grandparent came in my room without knocking again

JPS
05-07-2014, 07:58 AM
5 Points, Zen I wore pink satin panties, a stuffed blue bra and a blue striped gown dress to bed.
5 Points, Zen I went to my back yard wearing the clothes above. I didn't really get to relax as I realized my neighbors were home.
10 Points, Zen I wore the above clothes for multiple hours.

Soccerboy6
05-07-2014, 02:26 PM
I'll do cross dressing 101 and sexy cross dressing

Victoria85
05-08-2014, 10:17 PM
As I dont have much time this week I combined the following:

I used the pink bra and pink thong for this. Tucked my stuff away and held it in place with a bit of ducttape, so it looked nice and smooth. Than put the thong on. What a sight, much better. Next I grabbed my pink bra and stuffed it a bit.

Looking in the mirror I liked what I saw, jumped up a bit, only a slight bounce though. :( So that wasnt really funny, fondling the boobs was though and also touching myself on the panty, while there was nothing there to touch in reality. Before I knew it, I had been playing with myself for 5 minutes.

theboygirl
05-08-2014, 10:45 PM
This looks fun. I'll join Crossdressing 201, Sexy Crossdressing, Zen Crossdressing, Crossdressing Photography, and Crossdressing Gym Class

theboygirl
05-08-2014, 11:03 PM
I did the project
10 Points Go to the movies while wearing a bra and panty under your clothes. Wearing a coat helps hide it. If you're daring, wear full women's clothing under your clothes, go to a generally empty movie time and take off your men's clothing during the movie. +5 bonus points if you do that.
So I went to the movies to see A Haunted House 2. It was fairly empty with the exception of the people sitting in the very front row. I had on pink shirt with flowers on it, some blue jeans that were bedazzled , some brown high heel boots I switched into, and a black petticoat over it that reached down mid thigh. As soon as the lights went off I took off the petticoat and put on a wig I bought. After the movie was over, I took off the wig and boots and put the petticoat back on. Then I walked home.

welshdresser
05-09-2014, 08:10 AM
1 Point Find a bikini or one piece and wear it in front of a mirror.

So I've put on my black and pale pink matching bra and panties from marks and spencer. For stuffing i've used my false boobs, the small ones, more of a chicken fillet type thing, as the bra is a 38A. I've tucked my stuff using the top of a sports sock and a simple hairband.

I've modelled the underwear in front of the bedroom mirror, with the addition of my 3 inch patent black heels and a pair of opaque hold ups. I also have a blonde wig on. Next, I've slipped on a dress (black velvet, with lace sleeves) that finishes 2 inches above the knee. I've been downstairs and looked out 3 different windows. Now I'm going back upstairs to strip down and try on the one piece swimsuit i stole from a girlfriends house about a year ago. Its a slazenger one, black with a light red top. Will do more later :)

Crossdresser5
05-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Detention I gave myself a Melvin the tit fucked a banna all while gagging on a pair of pantys

This week I stuffed a bra and got a huge turn on from it
Then tucked my penis for 30 min
Then checked my self out in my one piece swimsuit

WAMXdresser
05-09-2014, 05:12 PM
1 point: Put on bra and stuff it. Grab boobs and play with them.
1 point: Put on panty and tuck stuff. Look at self in the mirror.
1 point: Put on one-piece and wear in front of mirror.

3 points: Give self door hang wedgie on a door facing out.

I put on a bra and stuffed it using actual stuffing (like for stuffed toys). They felt quite nice, but didn't have any actual weight to them.
Then I put on a pair of pink panties and tucked my dick down between my legs, securing it with duct tape. When I looked in the mirror, you couldn't even tell I had a dick.
I left my dick taped back, but changed the panties for a black one-piece. You still couldn't tell that I had a dick.

For the wedgie, I did it on my bedroom door facing out into the hallway, no one was home at the time so it wasn't much of a challenge. I had trouble getting the underwear to stay on the door knob, but when I did, man did it hurt.

Juicymanboobs
05-09-2014, 05:20 PM
I'll enroll for class 301 please

mrpropel
05-09-2014, 09:02 PM

3 Points While crossdressed, find a place outside to laydown for 15 seconds with your eyes closed.
Pretty easy, just did this in my backyard.

3 Points Stand in front of a window with a bra, panty, top and skirt on. Every time a car comes by, take off a layer until you only have a bra and panty on. Once you are at that, you can leave the window. If you cover up or leave the window early, you have to start over.
This actually took about 10 minutes for the first car to come by and then another 10 minutes for the next car.

3 Points Walk down a street crossdressed at night time. Under each lamp, pull up your panties so they're showing.
This was very fun, did this for about a block or two, luckily no car or person came by.

5 Points Meditate while wearing comfortable women's clothing.
I wore panties, stuffed bra, spandex, and a white top. Pretty comfortable,

5 Points Wear any amount of women's clothing to bed
Easy, just wore panties and a bra

http://www.xvideos.com/video6407564/...ting.net16.net
5 Points Do a strip tease to this song:
Got me very hard, I just followed the moves of the girl in the video.

10 Points Strip to your bra and panties in front of a window from women's clothing.
I assume any window, so I just did it on my front window, one car did come by but I have no clue if it noticed me or not..... it probably did.

JPS
05-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 114 Points
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 76 Points Did homework
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 46 Points Did Homework
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 27 Points
vincentio - Crossdressing 101 - 18 Points Did homework
theboygirl - Crossdressing 201, Sexy, Zen, Photography, Gym - 15 Points Did Homework
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 6 Points Did homework
WAMXdresser - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies - 6 Points
Soccerboy6 - Crossdressing 101, Sexy - 0 Points
Juicymanboobs - Crossdressing 301 - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

naked_lego
05-11-2014, 06:28 PM
First of all I would like to say great dare and a fantastic job keeping it going! :D
Which makes me sad I have to leave. :-/ I would like to say I al coming back and would like too! I just kinda lost interest but probably because of my cutter life situations. I'm moving to my own place so my clothing is packed up alsoy room is a mess so it's hard to do much.
When I get moved into my apartment and feel like joining I can join again?

JPS
05-11-2014, 08:10 PM
First of all I would like to say great dare and a fantastic job keeping it going! :D
Which makes me sad I have to leave. :-/ I would like to say I al coming back and would like too! I just kinda lost interest but probably because of my cutter life situations. I'm moving to my own place so my clothing is packed up alsoy room is a mess so it's hard to do much.
When I get moved into my apartment and feel like joining I can join again?

Of course! I'll be honest, my interest comes and goes, too. It's pretty common if you're bigender (identify with both genders). I'll put you on vacation. Hope to see you again!

naked_lego
05-11-2014, 11:50 PM
I'll put you on vacation. Hope to see you again!

Vacation sounds great! I just hope I don't get too far behind in points. ;-)

welshdresser
05-12-2014, 01:25 AM
so also did my 101 project on friday: i tried on 3 different outfits.

1. black and peach matching underwear (stuffed bra), and hold ups. Blue dress with lacy sleeves, blue heels with strap.

2. pink bra and panties under lycra leggings and white running top.

3. black hi leg knickers and bra, purple short skirt, patent heels and hold ups, cream silk blouse.

All with blonde wig and bright red lipstick!

broseph147
05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
I meant to post this this past weekend, but got too busy. Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out. I am back at my parents for summer break and will not be back in my apartment because of trips and such until early August. I didn't bring any of my girl clothes home with me because I didn't want to risk it. Unless you are still going in August, which I hope you are, I will be dropping out. I have enjoyed it.

-Mackayla

JPS
05-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Student Rankings

naked_lego - Crossdressing 201 - 114 Points On Vacation
mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 76 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 49 Points
broseph147 - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 27 Points On Vacation
vincentio - Crossdressing 101 - 18 Points
theboygirl - Crossdressing 201, Sexy, Zen, Photography, Gym - 15 Points
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 6 Points

DETENTION LIST!

Studly
05-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Oh this looks like fun! And now that I'm on summer break, I feel like I would have time for it! How can I join?

JPS
05-14-2014, 10:05 AM

Homework:

1 Point Wear a bra and panty in every room. This must be the only things you have on. It doesn't have to be done all at once.
1 Point Put on a stuffed bra and jump around.
1 Point Do some activity you normally do for fun while crossdressed (Playing an instrument, playing video games, dancing etc etc).

Project:

5 Points Try on 10 different women's clothing this week.

Homework:

3 Points Get fully crossdressed and stand in a place where cars could drive by. Close your eyes for 30 seconds like this.
3 Points At night time, walk down one street while wearing heels.
3 Points Drive a mile while crossdressed. You must stuff your bra a lot so it would be noticeable.

Project:

10 Points Go to a hiking trail of some kind with some women's clothing. Find a secluded place to put on only women's clothing. Try to get as far from your male clothes as possible.

Homework:

5 Points Practice an instrument for an hour while fully crossdressed. Singing counts.
5 Points Go to bed wearing a skirt and panties.
5 Points Wear panties to work. +5 if you wear one's that don't match your work clothes (black pants + pink panties). +5 if you don't wear men's underwear over them.

Project:

10 Points For the rest of this week, you can only go to the bathroom if you have panties on.

Homework:

3 Points Give yourself a wedgie in every room of your house.
3 Points Take a picture of yourself in a hanging wedgie.
3 Points Give yourself a jock lock wedgie.

Project:

10 Points Tie your panties to every door in your house and sit down.

Homework:

5 Points Get a beach chair and find a secluded place to relax in women's clothing.
5 Points Put on pandora (the website pandora.com) and lay down for an hour while crossdressed.
5 Points Take a bath with a bikini or one piece on.

Project:

10 Points Find a large hill with a great view. Have a skirt on with panties.

Homework:

5 Points Follow along with this strip tease:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0ei1_nice-strip-tease_redband

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xegjtz_blushing-secretary-strips-naked-on_redband

5 Points Match this situation:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19qckc_husband-strips-wife-naked-in-front-of-cheering-bar_redband

Project:

10 Points Do a strip tease of your own. Here's some possible music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBb-J0hcBQA

Detention

JPS
05-14-2014, 10:06 AM
Oh this looks like fun! And now that I'm on summer break, I feel like I would have time for it! How can I join?

Just tell me what classes you want to join and I'll sign you up! Every week I post new dares for each class and give points!

Studly
05-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Just tell me what classes you want to join and I'll sign you up! Every week I post new dares for each class and give points!

I guess I'll start off slow and simple and join Crossdressing 101 and Crossdressing Gym!

Tinge
05-15-2014, 06:25 AM
I'd also like to sign up, to Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business and Crossdressing Gym

welshdresser
05-15-2014, 04:04 PM
1 Point Wear a bra and panty in every room. This must be the only things you have on. It doesn't have to be done all at once.
1 Point Put on a stuffed bra and jump around.
1 Point Do some activity you normally do for fun while crossdressed (Playing an instrument, playing video games, dancing etc etc).

Well i wore a mint green bra and matching panties in every room - i stuffed it with my d size false boobs. I have 14 rooms in my house so it took longer than you'd think! I jumped around while i was doinfg it so that made the second piece of homewrok easy. Finally i watched an episode of Once Upon a Time while lying on my bed xdressed - i just added stockings and a silk slip :)

I've also taken on 301 - I have worn panties to work so far every day this week, I put them on before i leave the house and they're on all day til i get home. I dont even take male ones with me. Today and yesterday I came home with a stuffed bra underneath my shirt also, getting progressively more daring about unbuttoning my jacket so that they show. Thjey ain't huge, i'm using my chicken fillets in 38A bra sizes, but they are noticeable if i stand up straight and unbutton my jacket.

theboygirl
05-15-2014, 08:09 PM
3 Points Get fully crossdressed and stand in a place where cars could drive by. Close your eyes for 30 seconds like this.
3 Points At night time, walk down one street while wearing heels.
5 Points Get a beach chair and find a secluded place to relax in women's clothing.
5 Points Put on pandora (the website pandora.com) and lay down for an hour while crossdressed.
5 Points Take a bath with a bikini or one piece on.
I was wearing my red corset, wig, black jeans, and some black high heels. I walked down the street and waited on the corner for 30 seconds after closing my eyes. After I came back, I set the beach chair up in my back yard and started listening to pandora, but I fell asleep and didn't wake up for 5 hours when it started raining. I went back inside and took a bath with my blue bikini on and stayed in there until the water got cold.

wedgieslave17
05-15-2014, 08:34 PM
I Will be in 201
Gym elective
Wedgie elective

Closet Crossdresser
05-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Can I join Crossdressing Gym and Crossdressing 101?

Sissyboy96
05-16-2014, 11:42 PM
May i sign up for zen and 101?

Al in Stockings
05-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Sorry for not posting in time last week. I have completed the detention.

For this week's homework I did an hour on the guitar before going to bed. I was in a black bra, netball skirt and lace panties, with a thin white tee shirt over the top (bra visible through the tee shirt.) that was my sleeping attire also.

Changed to white lace thong for the next day at work, and I never wear male underwear over my panties.

Couldn't see a gym elective this week so I went for a 2 mile run in black women's leggings, with pink trim and stitching on them and a yellow tee- shirt, white sports bra underneath. hope this was O.K. ?

theboygirl
05-17-2014, 06:48 PM
I did all of the sexy crossdressing assignments.
I mimiced the strip tease and redid those situations. I basically wore the same thing the women were wearing in the videos.
I did my own strip tease too. I wore a red corset with a matching g-string and some D cup breast forms I just got along with some black jeans and brown knee high boots. I used Lady Marmalade for music, but only used half of the song as I stripped from top to bottom.

Tinge
05-18-2014, 08:32 AM

I Just completed this now.
Went outside (16:30) with a kind of casual everyday dress on, (mid thigh length) with pink thong and stuffed bra underneath. Took the recycling out, then stood on the edge of the drive/pavement for 30 seconds eyes open, then 30 seconds eyes closed.

Don't think any cars drove past, thankfully.

JPS
05-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Student Rankings

mrpropel - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy - 76 Points
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 57 Points
Al in Stockings - Crossdressing 201, Gym - 59 Points
theboygirl - Crossdressing 201, Sexy, Zen, Photography, Gym - 51 Points
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 6 Points
Tinge - Crossdressing 201 - 3 Points
bamoguy - Crossdressing 301, Sexy - 0 Points
Studly - Crossdressing 101 - 0 Points
wedgieslave17 - Crossdressing 201, Gym,Wedgie - 0 Points
Closet Crossdresser - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 0 Points
Sissyboy96 - Crossdressing 101, Zen - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

So because I posted the dares late this week, I'm not going to put anyone into detention! I had to cut a few courses because there wasn't very many people in it, but it seems like everyone really wants Gym back so it's back in this week :).

All points are updated!

JPS
05-18-2014, 09:48 AM

Description: For those who just want to try out crossdressing in a safe and secluded environment.

Homework:

1 Point Wear four distinct pieces of women's clothing.
1 Point Put on women's clothing and dance in front of a mirror.
1 Point Put on women's clothing and lay in bed for a bit.

Project:

5 Points Try on 3 different types of bras (Ex: Sports, lacy, normal, padded, bikini top, strapless)

Description: For those who want the risk of someone catching them doing something naughty.

Homework:

3 Points Put on a bra and panty under your men's clothing. Find a place to strip down to your bra and panties for 30 seconds straight outside.
3 Points Put on a panty under your normal clothes. For an entire block, pull down your pants a tiny bit so your panties are showing. Make sure the panties are a bright color.
3 Points Tie your panties to a tie which is tied to something immobile outside. Don't untie yourself until you think someone is coming. +1 point for each tie you do this with (Max 5). Object must be at least 20 meters away from your front door.

Project:

10 Points Find a lake to go swimming in while in a bikini.

Description: For those that enjoy the idea of their little secret.

Homework:

5 Points For at least half of a day, have a bra on. +10 if you have it stuffed.
5 Points Go to the movie theaters with a bra and panty under your clothes.
5 Points Go shopping for food while wearing a stuffed bra.

Project:

25 Points This is the harder version of last weeks dare. Whenever you go to the bathroom, you must put on full women's clothing. Minimum is a bra, panty, bottom and top.

Description: For those who just love embarrassing themselves with a wedgie. Generally avoids public stuff, but still exists.

Homework:

3 Points Go for a drive. Every time you hit a red light, give yourself a panty wedgie. Hit 5 red lights and go home.
3 Points Give yourself a wedgie while listening to this through the speakers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvppKutQuQY

3 Points Give yourself a jock lock wedgie. +5 points if you do it somewhere outside.

Project:

10 Points Wear panties into 5 different buildings. Find a secluded place to give yourself a wedgie in each.

Description: For those who are done being embarrassed and simply crossdress to relax themselves. There may be public stuff, but it's about being okay with people possibly seeing you.

Homework:

5 Points Listen to an audio book while crossdressed.
5 Points Fall asleep outside on a nice day while crossdressed. Put on bug spray and sun tan lotion!
5 Points Go driving on the highway with the window down while wearing a stuffed bra and panty under your clothes. If you're okay with it, go fully crossdressed (+10 points).

Project:

10 Points Get a message while wearing a panty.

Description: For those that love being sexy and doing super NSFW stuff while crossdressed.

Homework:

5 Points Match this strip tease:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiVMs8ccJfU

5 Points Match these poses:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/14235994/2/stock-illustration-14235994-sexy-poses.jpg

http://newhtcphone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lisha-cuthbert-sexy-girl-wallpaper_1600x1200_84356.jpg

Project:

10 Points Do a strip tease to this song:

Crossdressing Gym Elective!

Description: For those who feel motivated to get in shape so they can look their best when crossdressed.

Homework:

5 Points Go for a mile run while wearing a panty and stuffed sports bra.
5 Points Do multiple swimming laps in a pool while wearing a panty under your swim shorts.
5 Points Go to a hiking trail that people don't often go to. Wear at least 3 pieces of women's clothing and go for a run down it.

Project:

10 Points Play a sport outside while crossdressed fully (Basketball, street hockey, Soccer, Wall Ball)

Detention

Al in Stockings
05-18-2014, 12:45 PM
If I can change from 301 to 201 as the description of 'For those who want the risk of someone catching them doing something naughty'. Is me.

Hmm... will have to get a bikini, only have a one piece.

naked_lego
05-18-2014, 02:32 PM
What happened to the Crossdressing Honors class and the photography classes?
My guess is no one was in the but when I join back up I will be in my new town and was going to be a little more open with my crossdressing.

JPS
05-18-2014, 07:46 PM
What happened to the Crossdressing Honors class and the photography classes?
My guess is no one was in the but when I join back up I will be in my new town and was going to be a little more open with my crossdressing.

It just takes so long to create these classes that I had to cut some of theme. It literally took an hour and a half to get all these dares up and ready when I had all ten classes going at once. I had to cut some because it was just too much. I was going to drop Gym too, but so many peopled wanted it that I brought it back. If the same happens with photography or honors, I'll definitely bring it back.

Tinge
05-19-2014, 02:22 PM
3 Points Put on a bra and panty under your men's clothing. Find a place to strip down to your bra and panties for 30 seconds straight outside.

I did this this evening. Had shorts and a hoody on with pink thong and a spotty girly bra underneath. Walked to a local golf course with a woodland trail down the side. The trail is fairly open but secluded so I stripped in the middle of it and actually stood for 6x longer at just over 3 minutes, on the dare of a friend.

Was very nervous.

Also as for the gym, I couldn't go for the run, but I did have a thong on whilst on my 90min gym session this morning.

naked_lego
05-19-2014, 02:47 PM
It just takes so long to create these classes that I had to cut some of theme. It literally took an hour and a half to get all these dares up and ready when I had all ten classes going at once. I had to cut some because it was just too much. I was going to drop Gym too, but so many peopled wanted it that I brought it back. If the same happens with photography or honors, I'll definitely bring it back.

Ok. That makes sense. I like the idea of the honors class. I would just be worried some weeks would be too intense of dares to preform. Hey I got an idea what if one dare for each class was easier and worth a point or two less. So that way if the assignments are way out there, there would always be that one assignment you could do.
Just an idea and if it makes it more work then dont worry about it. :-)

theboygirl
05-20-2014, 02:16 AM
3 Points Put on a panty under your normal clothes. For an entire block, pull down your pants a tiny bit so your panties are showing. Make sure the panties are a bright color.
3 Points Tie your panties to a tie which is tied to something immobile outside. Don't untie yourself until you think someone is coming. +1 point for each tie you do this with (Max 5). Object must be at least 20 meters away from your front door.
10 Points Get a message while wearing a panty.
I wore some yellow panties and a matching bra. I walked down the street with my panties showing the entire time over my jeans. The I stripped to just my panties and bra and tied myself to a park bench that was bolted into the ground. After about a minute of waiting, I went back home. to find a message on here so I responded.

theboygirl
05-20-2014, 02:26 AM
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...sexy-poses.jpg
http://newhtcphone.com/wp-content/up...1200_84356.jpg
5 Points Fall asleep outside on a nice day while crossdressed. Put on bug spray and sun tan lotion!
5 Points Go for a mile run while wearing a panty and stuffed sports bra.
I started off with the strip tease. I mimiced her wearing almost the same clothes. Since I did the project before, I just did redid it. The picture and poses were easy so I set them all as a collage background. Then I put on some shorts and went to sleep in my backyard under the tree.When I woke up, it was night so I stripped to a bra and panties and went for a jog that took about an hour there and back.

Closet Crossdresser
05-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Since I was home alone today, this wasn't too difficult!

The basics

Well as soon as everyone left, I put on a striped g-string, a lace pink bra, a purple tank top and a pair of white tight jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror and I danced, or at least tried to (I'm not very good) for 10 minutes or so. After I realized I was tired, I took a quick power nap in my bed :)

Gym
5 Points Do multiple swimming laps in a pool while wearing a panty under your swim shorts.

So far this is the only one I have done for the Gym homework. I went to the public gym that has a pool and I went for a cardio swim with panties under my swim trunks. I didnt remember how much effort it took to swim haha but nobody was there so I wasn't really afraid or anything

Crossdresser5
05-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Crossdressing 101
Homework:

Just wore a bikini pantyhose and a pair of heels

Also just danced to Barbie girl while in a dress and laying in my bed now in a nightie

superredneck
05-20-2014, 05:17 PM
i would like to enroll in crossdressing honors crossdressing gym and crossdressing sesy please

welshdresser
05-23-2014, 01:52 PM
day off today: :)

So i gathered together some clothes and props in a bag, then went for a drive. I left the house wearing bra, panties suspender belt and stockings - all under a tracksuit and trainers.

Just for fun i stuffed the bra with my D size falsies. I walked to the car, with my panties showing (they were red as was the rest of the underwear other than the black stockings).

I drove for about half an hour then pulled over and firstly slipped off my jogging bottoms and put on the short black skirt I'd brought. I added the patent heels and then put on the cream silk blouse and blonde wig to complete my ensemble.

I drove - fully x dressed for another 20 minutes, until i was at a secluded wood. I got out and went for a walk. After a few hundred metres I checked for other walkers then quickly stripped off my blouse and skirt. I just stood there for a full minute, listening intently. Luckily i heard and saw no one. I hurriedly re-dressed and headed back to the car. When i got there there was another car in the car park and a woman with a dog just setting off into the woods. I think she realised there was something not entirely feminine about me but i jumped into my car and left.

welshdresser
05-23-2014, 02:11 PM
and then...
5 Points For at least half of a day, have a bra on. +10 if you have it stuffed.
5 Points Go to the movie theaters with a bra and panty under your clothes.
5 Points Go shopping for food while wearing a stuffed bra.

I drove to bluewater shopping centre (it has cinemas) and i got changed back into my track suit on top of my womens underwear.
I went to the movies, taking my bag with skirt and blouse and wig and heels in with me. The theatre was very quiet so i sat at the back and thought about changing. Then i chickened out and instead got up and went to the loo. When in there i put the skirt and blouse on under my tracksuit, before returning to my seat. Then i took off my tracksuit bottoms and slipped on my heels. It felt so exciting to be xdressed in there, but i wasnt finished yet. I ducked down and put on my wig, then sat up. No one had noticed as far as i could tell - the nearest person to me was 5 rows in front and to the side.

I then slowly unzipped my tracksuit top and stuck my chest out a bit :) I just sat there for about 15 minutes, revelling in the feeling. Then i decided to move seats, so i got up and walked along the row and then 2 rows forward, it was sooooo exciting. I wouldve loved to leave whilst dressed but i'm not convincing so i bottled out and put my tracksuit back on (and removed wig and shoes).

Before going home I went into Waitrose and shopped for food. Its quite hard to hide d cups under a tracksuit! Overall I'd been out for at least half the day, so I claim that too.

mrpropel
05-24-2014, 01:30 PM

Very easy, just went behind a bush in the park.
Easy again, used pink panties and only 2 cars came by me

5 Points Listen to an audio book while crossdressed.
Listened to Night, while wearing a skirt and pink top for like 10 minutes
Did this in my backyard, actually pretty relaxing and had no risk of getting caught

Homework:
Did this in front of someone, they though it was pretty close :P
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...sexy-poses.jpg
Easy, I even took pictures with the help of a friend.
http://newhtcphone.com/wp-content/up...1200_84356.jpg
Another easy 5 points for me, it was like a selfie

Project:

10 Points Do a strip tease to this song:

Took a little time get the hang of it but I think I did a pretty successful strip tease!

mrpropel
05-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Oh and also I would like to move from 201 to 301. 201 is just too easy for me now.

JPS
05-24-2014, 11:59 PM
Student Rankings

mrpropel - Crossdressing 301, Zen, Sexy - 117 Points
theboygirl - Crossdressing Honors, Sexy, Zen, Photography, Gym - 105 Points Did Homework
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 91 Points
Al in Stockings - Crossdressing 301, Gym - 59 Points
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 9 Points Did Homework
superredneck - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

I am currently working on the new list of dares right now. All scores are updated! I will be updating detention starting next week as well!

I am going to cut the number of dares from each class by one so I can make room for other classes, in particular I'm going to bring back Honors. There seems to be a lot more people who fit the bill there now!

Honors is designed for people who like to be seen by strangers while crossdressed, but not by people in their family or their friends. Where in 201 and 301 you would run from someone who might see you, in honors you dare to walk by them as if everything is normal.

Almost forgot to post my own stuff!:

201: I went outside wearing only a satin bra and panty. I was out there for a good 5 minutes straight. I tied myself to a garden thing that was stuck in the ground. It was kinda risky as there were people next door working on construction. I maaaay have been seen xD.

Wedgies: I gave myself a wedgie while being laughed at by those girls. Felt so embarrassing.

Zen: I listened to Stephen Colbert while crossdressed (the book)

Sexy: I matched the picture.

JPS
05-25-2014, 12:37 AM

Description: For those who just want to try out crossdressing in a safe and secluded environment.

Homework:

1 Point Stand in front of the mirror wearing only women's clothing for a minute.
1 Point Wear a bra and panty only. Tuck your stuff and try to pose in front of a mirror.

Project:

5 Points Put on women's clothing. Walk through 5 rooms as lady like as possible.

Description: For those who want the risk of someone catching them doing something naughty.

Homework:

3 Points Wear a dress with a bra and panty under it. At night time, walk down a street with your dress pulled up. If you have to hide, stand under a light for 10 seconds.
3 Points During the daytime, wear a stuffed bra under your shirt and walk down the street. It should be visible.

Project:

10 Points Go to a store and buy at least one piece of women's clothing. +5 if it's underwear. Wear it on the way home.

Description: For those that enjoy the idea of their little secret.

Homework:

5 Points Wear a thong instead of your normal underwear for the day.
5 Points Wear a tank top under your shirt for a day.

Project:

10 Points Wear leggings/nylons for a day.

Crossdressing Honors - Brave Dares

Description: For those who if they saw a stranger while they were outside crossdressed, would continue to walk right past them rather than run away. They wouldn't talk to them, but they'd be okay with them knowing.

Homework:

10 Points Walk down an entire hiking trail while crossdressed. If you stop, run or hide at any point, you must start over. If you don't walk past at least one person, it doesn't count.
10 Points Go through a drive through completely crossdressed.

Project:

20 Points Go to a store and try on women's clothing.

Description: For those who just love embarrassing themselves with a wedgie. Generally avoids public stuff, but still exists.

Homework:

3 Points Tie up your hands and legs and give yourself a bra connection wedgie.
3 Points Give yourself three kinds of wedgies while in front of a mirror (ex. Hanging, normal, melvin, jock lock, bra connection, scarecrow).

Project:

10 Points Find a place outside to give yourself an atomic wedgie.

Description:

Homework:

5 Points Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed.
5 Points Go hiking while wearing a bra and panty under your clothes.

Project:

10 Points Get a massage while wearing a panty. (Like back massage)

Description: For those that love being sexy and doing super NSFW stuff while crossdressed.

Homework:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WpQ5Qck7g

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/sexy-girl-strip-tease-in-bed-very-hot-sexy-body-camera-1422025

Project:

10 Points Do a strip tease that involves a chair.

Crossdressing Gym Elective!

Description: For those that want semi-public dares that involve fitness!

Homework:

5 Points While wearing a stuffed sports bra under your clothes, go for a bike ride.
5 Points Do as many situps as you can while crossdressed. Then do half as many. Keep halving this number until you hit 1-2 sit ups.

Project:

10 Points Do jumping jacks and high jumps while wearing a dress (loose one).

Detention

Crossdresser5
05-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Just stood in front of the mirror in my new bikini

Also just sat around with my pen is tucked in my bra and pantys also

And last night I
Walked around my kitchen, my room both my brothers rooms and my parents room while wearing a blouse stuffed bra pantyhose and some nice boots

WAMXdresser
05-26-2014, 12:59 PM
I didn't do my homework this last week, so I'm pretty sure I should be in detention, but I don't see myself in there.

theboygirl
05-26-2014, 04:46 PM
3 Points Wear a dress with a bra and panty under it. At night time, walk down a street with your dress pulled up. If you have to hide, stand under a light for 10 seconds.
3 Points During the daytime, wear a stuffed bra under your shirt and walk down the street. It should be visible.
10 Points Go to a store and buy at least one piece of women's clothing. +5 if it's underwear. Wear it on the way home.
5 Points Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed.
5 Points While wearing a stuffed sports bra under your clothes, go for a bike ride.
5 Points Do as many situps as you can while crossdressed. Then do half as many. Keep halving this number until you hit 1-2 sit ups.
10 Points Do jumping jacks and high jumps while wearing a dress (loose one).*
In the morning, I put on a bra and breast forms in. The are very noticeable especially since they are a D cup. I easily walked down the street since there was no one out. I walked back and and started on the strip teases by just copying what I saw. Then I put on a dress and some panties while listening to pandora for a few more hours before I went outside and walked back down the street. After I came back, I switched into a sports bra and summer shorts to ride my bike for 10 minutes before coming back to do around 128 sit-ups in all.
Finally I got up to do 30 jumping jacks and 30 high jumps in my cocktail dress.
And I want to switch to Crossdressing Honors - Brave Dares because 201 is just too easy.

naked_lego
05-26-2014, 11:54 PM
If I sign up for 2 classes do I have to complete an assignment from each class to stay out of detention or just complete at least one assignment to say out of detention?

JPS
05-27-2014, 07:05 PM
If I sign up for 2 classes do I have to complete an assignment from each class to stay out of detention or just complete at least one assignment to say out of detention?

Way I've been doing it, you just need to post homework once for any class and you're safe :). I could double check and make lists of what classes are left for certain people, but I just can't xD.

JPS
05-27-2014, 07:09 PM
I didn't do my homework this last week, so I'm pretty sure I should be in detention, but I don't see myself in there.

I didn't put anyone in detention last week because I put up the dares 2 days late. This week there will be detention.

slaveboy33
05-28-2014, 03:05 PM
I would like to enroll in Crossdressing 101 and Sexy Crossdressing please. ;)

pantydabbler
05-28-2014, 10:20 PM
i would like to sign up for crossdressing 101 and zen

JPS
05-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Student Rankings

mrpropel - Crossdressing 301, Zen, Sexy - 117 Points
theboygirl - Crossdressing Honors, Sexy, Zen, Photography, Gym - 105 Points Did Homework
welshdresser - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 91 Points
Al in Stockings - Crossdressing 301, Gym - 59 Points
JPS - Crossdressing 201, Zen, Sexy, Wedgies - 46 Points Did Homework
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 101, Gym - 9 Points Did Homework
superredneck - Crossdressing Honors, Gym, Sexy - 0 Points
slaveboy33 - Crossdressing 101, Sexy - 0 Points
pantydabbler - Crossdressing 101, Zen - 0 Points

DETENTION LIST!

201: I went to the store and bought a bikini, skirt and new satin pink bra. I hardly had to play it off as not mine.

Sexy: I followed the strip tease of the girl from break.com. Super hot!

Wedgies: I tied up my hands and legs while wearing my pink satin bra and panty. I always like to pretend someone did it to me.

inflamio
05-29-2014, 11:42 AM
I'll sign up for 301, Zen and wedge classes, do I have to do this weeks and/or previous weeks

Tinge
05-29-2014, 05:11 PM
I appear to be missing from the points list despite doing homework last week and the week before.

Sad tinge :(

Also for this week:

I just completed this, I walked down the street and back in a bluey/grey-ey dress with white/purple knickers and a girly bra underneath, dress held up the entire way, came so close to a car driving past at one point but fortunately it stopped further down before it saw me.

5 Points Wear a thong instead of your normal underwear for the day.
Also done this twice this week without even realising it had been a task on here. One is getting used to instinctively putting on something from the knicker rather than boxer drawer in a morning!

slaveboy33
05-30-2014, 08:58 PM
101:
1.1 Point Stand in front of the mirror wearing only women's clothing for a minute.

I wore pink panties and a peach bra for this assignment.

1.5 Points Follow along with this strip tease:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WpQ5Qck7g
2.5 Points Follow along with this strip tease:
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/sexy-...camera-1422025

I followed both strip teases and I gotta say it was lots of fun. The second one was my favourite; I wore pink panties, peach bra, blue miniskirt and a white blouse for that one. I specially enjoyed playing with my boobs and riding that chair, it really made me feel like a sexy slut. :)

JPS
05-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone.

So this is going to be the last week I do this, possibly forever, possibly for a while. I'm going to be moving out and on my own soon and it's kind of a new start for me. With that I want to try to live without any secrets or having to worry that someone is going to find my "stash" somewhere when I have someone over. While I really enjoy this, it sucks having to hide it. I want to try just stopping now so I can live my life without worry when I start over. I just finished throwing out my last skirt.

It's been fun! Thanks All. Those lucky enough to be open about this, I envy you :)

naked_lego
05-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Awwwe. I'm sad to hear you go :/ I wish you wouldn't to I was just about to move and start living how I want more open with less secrets but the opposite way you chose. If someone doesn't like this side of me then they can accept it or not. I still don't know how well this choice will go over :-P

Any ways I wish you the best! Thanks your this awesome dare! :)

theboygirl
06-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Although I want you to stay, it's your choice. Hope everything works out for you.

welshdresser
06-02-2014, 10:35 AM
good for you....

... and see you back in a while :)

themasterbaiter
06-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Is it possible for anyone to step in and continue this dare? I really love it and would hate to see it end.

The--Apollyon
06-02-2014, 12:26 PM
i would like to join crossdressing 201 - risky business please

theboygirl
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
If anyone can continue this, then do it as long as you can get permission from JPS if you can do it before he leaves.

slaveboy33
06-03-2014, 01:08 PM
It would be nice if someone could continue this thread, ...perhaps one of the advanced students??

naked_lego
06-04-2014, 10:08 AM
I would be tempted to run it but I know I'd be bias in my own classes. Also I wouldn't be able to make up good dares for the classes I am not interested in. So it might need to be a two person thing.
Or someone could start a new dare game.

theboygirl
06-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Maybe instead of just a two person thing, there can be a different person in charge of ever class and an extra person to count up the points.

ChrissyDebra
06-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 15/05/2014

at first I need to say sorry, my internet connection have problem and I not online for 3 week. so I will do 3 detention and I think I should include 3 homework that can't earn point.

Homework:
3. 1 Point Do some activity you normally do for fun while crossdressed (Playing an instrument, playing video games, dancing etc etc).
7:00pm i wear my pink bra, panty, yellow vest, twirled purple skirt and surfing

Detention
1. Say "I'm a stupid lazy sissy whore" 20 times. Don't whisper! Make sure that if there are people in the next room, they can hear it.
10:00pm before sleep I shout out loud "i am a stupid lazy sissy" for 20 times.

Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 19/05/2014

Homework:
1. 1 Point Wear four distinct pieces of women's clothing.
7:00pm i wear my pink bra, panty, yellow vest, twirled purple skirt and surfing (Same as 15/5/14 Homework 3

Detention

4. Put a panty in your mouth. Make sure that there is no panty showing when you close your mouth. Stay like this for two minutes.
9:30pm now I should do my second detention. and I get my black bikini, and try to put them inside my mouth, I found that is too big to close my mouth. I keep on retry it. after 3 try, I have an idea is to put them in my throat. finally I can close my mouth. I stay about 5 min until I can't take it.

Crossdressing 101 - The Basics 25/05/2014

Homework:
1. 1 Point Stand in front of the mirror wearing only women's clothing for a minute.
7:10pm I stand in front of mirror to check my dress.

Detention

6. Tie your legs and arms up while wearing a bra and panty. Stay like this for 5 minutes. Make sure you have a banana in your mouth!
7:15pm I tie my legs and tie my hand like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe6Ih0bhQ. I did not set alarm so I not sure how long I am in tie. So I plan to try how long I can stay in this. when I free myself I check the clock this 9:30pm already.

ChrissyDebra
06-09-2014, 01:13 AM
i would like to change to Crossdressing 301, crossdressing is too easy for me.

suggestion to JPS, maybe u can find some one to help u in-charge few class, the will send u pm and u arrange and post it.

theboygirl
06-09-2014, 03:10 PM
JPS is already gone. We need to organize this before anyone else asks to join or post for points/change classes.

naked_lego
06-09-2014, 05:29 PM
I have been seriously thinking of trying to fill the role but give me a week. If someone wants to step up before that go ahead. If I do run it I would probably change the deadline from Sunday to monday.

ChrissyDebra
06-09-2014, 08:48 PM
how about we do it together to form the school, we will all send logo the dare for one/few class that we not take part?

Crossdressing Photography Elective! - Crissy Debra

i will try to give dare on photography class, if this class continue.

any idea?

naked_lego
06-09-2014, 10:56 PM
The only problem with picking classes we don't have much interest in is we can't make up very good dares I think. Also the more people involved with it means some people might not get dares one week.

ChrissyDebra
06-09-2014, 11:19 PM
not really we not interest in, like i pick photo class, because i have not time to do all of it, so i did not pick photo, but i like tat also.

all the dare for each class should send to u before friday, and u can arrange it.

theboygirl
06-10-2014, 02:53 PM
then everyone who agrees should post on here what class they'll do so ther will be no repeats

samana44
06-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi!

Well, this thread is so awesome and I woudl love to join this school!

So I'll be reading there to see how you organize to put it up ;)

katielynn
06-23-2014, 07:22 PM
i would like to sign up for cross dressing 101

WAMXdresser
07-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Is this going to continue or is it just dead?

mrpropel
07-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I think it's safe to say this is dead.

KINKintherope
09-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Somebody should really pick this up, take over, i seriously miss this

naked_lego
09-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Somebody should really pick this up, take over, i seriously miss this

I miss it too. :/ I was thinking of taking it over but I wont be able to keep it up.

wolffire40
02-24-2015, 06:00 PM
I want to be know the school

naked_lego
02-24-2015, 06:10 PM
This thread might be dead but here is another thread just like it. University of Crossdressing (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=208659) Now creator left but I think someone did take over for him.

LexieCDcute
05-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Please I sign up and submit to your power

LexieCDcute
05-03-2015, 06:19 AM
I want to be in Crossdressing 201 - Risky Business class

Sexy crossdresser
04-03-2016, 12:24 PM
I would like to sign up for cross dressing 101 and wedgies

Yee
07-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Thank you for this thread

SissyCherry
11-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I'll sign up for Crossdressing 101 - The Basics

dirtybill
11-05-2016, 02:41 PM
I would like to sign up for Crossdressing 101 - The Basics

Bobcat
11-11-2016, 12:51 AM
i am in for 101 class

Thomps4991
11-13-2016, 08:47 AM

mrpropel
11-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Guys this thread died a long time ago,

Hey everyone.

So this is going to be the last week I do this, possibly forever, possibly for a while. I'm going to be moving out and on my own soon and it's kind of a new start for me. With that I want to try to live without any secrets or having to worry that someone is going to find my "stash" somewhere when I have someone over. While I really enjoy this, it sucks having to hide it. I want to try just stopping now so I can live my life without worry when I start over. I just finished throwing out my last skirt.

It's been fun! Thanks All. Those lucky enough to be open about this, I envy you :)

Bobcat
11-24-2016, 08:50 PM
where do you file your reports

LeonWolfe
11-26-2016, 04:59 PM
if anyone wishes to do the tasks already stated here you can give them to me. I am thinking of starting this one fresh with the exact same concept in mind. However this one went dead long ago and that will throw many of people off. So give me some time to start anew for you all. I ment to pick up the slack a while ago, unfortunately the military had other plans for me. Now that I am out I will be able to continue the good works that were started here.

Illdoanything12
12-26-2016, 07:43 PM
crossdressing 101 xx