PDA

View Full Version : Help wroting story - rivalry

Tesla87
03-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Rivalry
I'm looking for someone who can write a story for me. it's about me and my girlfriend and a couple more. there's a kind of rivalry and hatred between us. to tell us about the situation I am and the other guy friends since long. we have raced about everything since we were kids. Now we are 25 years old. the thing is that he is big, really big down there and I only normal.

our girlfriends are both 24 years old and also friends since long. the thing is that they both ran into my friend but he chose the other girl. the last thing right now about us is that the second girlfriend sometimes feels like she does not like particularly good on me.

i want the text to be about us, maybe a party that gets out of hand and that our rivalry grows into a competition between the pairs. perhaps in several races where losing couple humiliated and exploited in every way possible. boy girl, girl girl and guy guy.

of course you can get more details about the looks of us. I want that text to be about us. In conclusion, an important thing. I and my girlfriend are going to lose.