PDA

View Full Version : 24/F/UK/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

MissFaye
11-16-2008, 03:53 AM
Hi, I'm Miss Faye,
I've signed up to this site in order to try to find a slave or submissive. Am looking for a female, willing to humiliate herself for my entertainment. If you are interested in self-humiliation, have a digital camera (I will not require any identifiable pictures), and are willing to take instruction (and give detailed responses and provide photographic evidence) over email, then please reply to me here AND in PM, giving me your email in the PM only. I'm particularly interested in the following - messy, discomfort, insertions, anal, watersports, sexual acts, and possibly the involvement of others in your humiliation. I do not mind if you have some limits, am especially interested in you if you have limits which you would like pushed. I have had online slaves/subs before but they have always found it hard to keep to their word. If you would like to degrade yourself, and can keep to yours, I've already told you what to do.

Faye.

Limits of my interest: animals, children, family.

lokelake
01-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi Miss Faye,

I am interested but I am a male. If you don't get any requests for a long time then you can pick me.

lokelake

Sphinx
01-11-2009, 12:51 AM
hi id be your slave

Shiney
01-11-2009, 10:34 AM
That was an excellent post. I hope you find the perfect slave for you. I'd also like to apologize for the guys that don't read your post very well.

MasterPain
01-13-2009, 02:14 AM
seeing the posts in this thread i would like to come forward and apologize for the male species as a whole.

may the original poster have great lick in finding a sutable submissave