PDA

View Full Version : Control me in my super messy diaper (Warning: Heavy mess + scat)

sddddd
03-19-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm back in my incredibly messy scat diaper and I need to be controlled and given tasks! The messy diaper would likely be the messiest diaper you've ever heard of, as it has about 15 pounds worth of poop in it, and I have an extra 5 pounds of scat in bags if needed. The general dare is simply to stay in this mess for as long as possible, even days, which is why I need people to help pass the time ;). The diaper is actually a pair of boxer briefs with a diaper over them, and I've duct taped the leg parts of the boxer briefs in order to keep everything in. I've already been in it for 8 hours so far without taking it off, and every part of my tights, ass and crotch is covered in inches of scat.

The only limits I have are that I can't leave my room (since the smell would give me away for about 25 feet :o), I won't eat any of the scat out of the diaper (since I'd probably die, but I do have a bag of fresher poop if it's needed for a task, I won't take any face-exposing pictures, I won't involve anyone else that I know/strangers in the dare (like don't say "have someone change you")....and that might be it! Obviously anything within my likes is far game, except for worms since at this point I can't get them, so get creative! Also, I'd likely be willing to try anything, so things not in my likes can be used. If anyone is interested in controlling me you can always PM me first to clarify everything. Hope to hear from you all soon!

I'll provide PROOF to anyone who wants it!

Diaperwhore57
03-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Find a chair and sqish it realllllly well. After thats done find some rope and put yourself in a crotch rope. Add the bag of poo and then piss in it. No changing for a week.

Motaki
03-19-2014, 01:56 PM
No changing for a week. Drink plenty of liquids and eat things like porridge, bananas, apple sauce. No solid food - you must blend it. Eat every 3 hours you are awake.

sddddd
03-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Thank you both, I'll be sending pic proof when I'm done if you want them. If there's something specific you want let me know (just no face) ;).

Diaperlover22
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Before you go to bed put the fresh poop in your diaper and squish it then lay down in bed and take the tape off around your boxers

Send my a pic of you in your diaper no face needed

Diaperslave345
03-20-2014, 02:21 AM
Spank your diapered butt 50 times with a hair brush then bounce on your diaper 100 times. When you're done remain sitting in your mess until you piss yourself.

mikexd2010
03-20-2014, 06:15 AM
dont change till u get permission from 5 people :3

diapr4
05-09-2014, 12:52 AM
I know this dare is over but are you still providing proof that it all happened?

sddddd
05-09-2014, 03:49 PM
...I think I actually forgot to send it out now that you remind me, I'll find out where I saved them on my comp and if you want I'll send you it to you when I send it to the others. Just PM me to let me know. ;)

Officelover
05-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Write "Diaper Whore" on your stomach, and then cover it in shit from the fresher bag.

MisterSinister
09-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Keep them on for five days and keep the cock cage on as long your diapers are on for them