PDA

View Full Version : spankedkiwi's forfeit

alex_carter
03-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Ok, so spankedkiwi lost to me in a challenge and now he has to do (and is enjoyed to do) all of the punishments you post here and he will gratefully do and report on in a timely manner. If you haven't received a report within 3-5 days then you are encouraged to post a harsher punishment and publicly humiliate him.

His likes are...f/m spanking, femdom, humiliation, masturbation, tease and denial, edging, cam2cam, and forced nudity

His dislikes are...nipple play and cross-dressing

His limits are...needles, blood, animals, family, public displays, permanent marks

Punishments involving spanking over Skype and tease and denial are especially appreciated. Remember if there's no report within 3-5 days you are encouraged to send a harsher punishment.

JacobsField
03-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Can we know what the challenge was?

alex_carter
03-15-2014, 04:09 PM
It was just a loser above thread. No actual, real 'challenge' per se.

Jessie_Lock
03-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Well, since he doesn't have a signature, his first punishment is to make one. Then he should find 3 dares he dislikes and do them.

spankedkiwi
03-15-2014, 05:33 PM
I now have a signature as directed in the dare above. Working on the three dares to complete as the second half of her challenge.

janesg
03-15-2014, 05:38 PM
You should clean a large window whilst naked

spankedkiwi
03-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Thank you for the dare janesg. I have stripped naked and fetched the window cleaner and paper towels so as to be able to clean the large floor to ceiling window in my living room. I pulled back the curtains and felt very exposed despite being in a fairly private location. I even went outside to clean off a few marks on the other side of the glass. Thank you for punishing me.

spankedkiwi
03-15-2014, 07:13 PM
These are the 3 dares I'll be completing for Jessie_Lock:

1. Place 3 ice cubes around each nipple and wrap around chest with cling film to keep them there till they melt.

2. Put a pair of panties on and insert a tampon up ass to remind you of what a good little girl you are. Do this for a day.

3. 15 full force strokes with a paddle to the bare bottom.

bdsmchick
03-15-2014, 07:21 PM
You must go to a park with the writing (in sharpie) 'Naughty' on your forehead, 'Whore' on your left arm, 'Spank Me' on your right arm. You are not allowed to cover up, and you have to cross dress completely (bra, panties, make-up, high heels). Spend 2 hours doing this.

spankedkiwi
03-16-2014, 01:01 PM
So for Jessie_Lock, I had to find 3 dares related to my dislikes which I have now completed.

Firstly, I had to make some ice cubes as they'd been used up on some other dares of Jessie's! I layout a length of clingfilm and lay down on top of it. I put the ice on my nipples (freezing cold!) and then pulled the clingfilm round to hold them in place. Oh so cold! As the ice melted it made it's way in little icy rivers down my body till it had all melted.

Second dare: I grabbed a tampon out of my flatmate's stash and went into the bathroom to fit it. It didn't feel very comfortable and I'm really not sure I like things up my ass like that. But after fitting it, I put on a pair of lacey black panties and got dressed to finish off the day.

Third dare: before going to sleep, I stripped completely naked and bent over the arm of the sofa. I used my paddle and held it right up before crashing it down onto my naughty bottom. It hurt like hell and I realised 15 swats was actually going to be quite a lot. I continued though - not wanting to earn any more and by the end I had brought myself to tears. My bottom was really quite red when I examined it in the mirror.

Thanks Jessie_Lock for punishing me.

spankedkiwi
03-16-2014, 01:02 PM
I've emailed bdsmchick to advise her that I won't complete her dare on account of it breaching my limit regarding public display.

padronefab
03-16-2014, 01:12 PM
perform naked on cam for a alrge audience of people and obey their orders

spankedkiwi
03-16-2014, 04:15 PM
thanks padronefab. I'm away for a few days and don't have webcam access but will do this dare as soon as I can. It'll be on chaturbate.

spankedkiwi
03-19-2014, 01:09 PM
30 mins on chaturbate done. Only 2 viewers who had me spank and finger my naughty anus. I felt utterly humiliated so thank you for punishing me.

Any more punishments?

schmoodle
03-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Walk to a wall face it and put your hands behind your back. Squat down with your butt held slightly above you heels. Lean slightly forward and lean you forehead and your knees against the wall. Hold this position for 20 minutes. Set an alarm before you assume it. Do not move or fidget while in the position. When the timer goes off leave your hands behind your back and stand straight up. Move away from the wall and squat down in the middle of the room. Edge yourself 10 times in that position. Use a wooden spoon to abuse your abs, 10 hits. Then edge 10 more times 20 hits to each thigh after your edges.

spankedkiwi
03-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Walk to a wall face it and put your hands behind your back. Squat down with your butt held slightly above you heels. Lean slightly forward and lean you forehead and your knees against the wall. Hold this position for 20 minutes. Set an alarm before you assume it. Do not move or fidget while in the position. When the timer goes off leave your hands behind your back and stand straight up. Move away from the wall and squat down in the middle of the room. Edge yourself 10 times in that position. Use a wooden spoon to abuse your abs, 10 hits. Then edge 10 more times 20 hits to each thigh after your edges.

Thanks to schmoodle for the above punishment. I did try to carry it out for her on skype but we couldn't make it work. So here is my report for her.

Firstly, I stripped completely naked and set a timer for 22 mins. This allowed 2 mins for me to get into position and be ready for the full 20 mins as directed. I felt very vulnerable in this position and very silly at the same time. It wasn't long before my leg muscles, particularly my thighs and also my heels started to burn. 20 mins seems like a lifetime in that position. However I didn't want to incur additional punishment so I didn't fidget or move. After 20 mins the timer went off so I started the second part of the punishment. I again felt incredibly vulnerable in this position but brought myself to the edge 10 times. Only a little precum which I had to then clean up at the end. I used the wooden spoon to whack myself on the abs 10 times before continuing to edge again. I picked up the wooden spoon and whacked the inside of each thigh 20 times, the spoon caused a burning sting and my thighs quickly turned red. Each successive edge took longer and longer as my mind focussed on my burning thighs. The good side of that is that each spanking on my thighs was further apart. 400 smacks and 10 extra edges later, I finished my punishment for schmoodle - thank you Miss.