PDA

View Full Version : Week at the Lake [FICTION]

Maverick
04-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Part One is just the intro and introducing Characters. The actuall events will be coming. I'm leaning towards a realistic style story here, thats focused more on characters and such than simply just plot and dares. If you think its moving too slowly (which may be a problem) let me know and I'll cut back on narrative. Any other reviews are also appreciated. I've never written stories for this type of audience, and I'm sure it'll take some getting used to.

Part One:

We had about 5 days (less, counting travel time). A few of my friends and I had gotten together for a sort of celebration of graduating from high school. I had gotten my lake house (well, my parent’s) for the event. It was little more than an old building, well worn, on an island in the middle of nowhere. My parents mostly used it on weekends in the summer, where they would spend their time sitting in the sun and trying to get the place working. But we had it from Wednesday, the day after graduation, until Sunday, when it was most practical to go home. It was a big weekend on the lake, and likely crowded, but until the weekend came around I knew it would be almost entirely empty.
There were seven of us going, me and two other guys, and four girls, all 18 (or so I think, I’m not so good with birthdays, but close enough). We’d packed up our junk and tossed it into a couple cars, and headed up to the lake on Wednesday.

I, Richard, was almost six feet tall, with messy light brown hair and green eyes. I looked very good, occasionally. The rest of the time I just looked like a mess, since I wore clothes until they died and was often unkept, unshaved (which sometimes looked good, sometimes not). I didn’t care so much, it was more convenient than worrying about it

The other two guys were Steve and Craig. Steve was a short, quiet guy who I honestly didn’t know that well, though probably better than anyone else, save a few others in the group. He was pretty shy. He had dark brown hair and eyes of one color or another. He and I got along well because we had similar styles of humor. I couldn’t tell you how good he looked cause I’m not that good a judge of guys. Not handsome, but he had a sort of cute-fixer-uper look to him (his fashion sense was even worse than mine, and he was socially awkward in, what I’ve been told by girls, is an adorable sort of way.

Craig was taller than either of us, though only a few inches taller than I. I liked Craig, but sometimes he was a bit too enthusiastic for a calm laid back guy like me and he got a bit obnoxious. When I had the energy to deal with him, he was fun, and always the perfect accomplice. He had long blonde hair, for which I often called him a hippy, and an earring.

As for the girls, we had Rebecca, Mindy, Kristi, and Sarah. Rebecca was average height, with medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was slim, with small breasts. She wasn’t bad looking, but she wasn’t really my taste. She was a lot of talk and no action. She liked to hatch plans for pranks and stuff with my and often Craig, but was not dependable and rarely came through. She probably knew Steve better than anyone, and although the two would deny it, everyone assumed they’d end up going out eventually.

Mindy was my best friend, and the only one of my friends that I’d known for very long. She was short and pretty, if a little on the heavier side, though not nearly enough to make her unattractive. She had long brown hair and, hazel eyes, if hazel is the color I think it is (who makes up colors like hazel? Is hazel the tan-green color?)

Kristi was taller than the others, though not really tall. She had long dark brown hair and green eyes (if I remember correctly) She was attractive, and would’ve been much more so, but she had gotten scrawny recently. She was shy, though fun once you started talking to her. She was the kind who would easily get caught up in anything going on.

Last one, then I promise I’m done. Sarah, a tiny little person. She was easily the shortest person with red hair, light green eyes. I’d put her as the most attractive, though sometimes annoying. She was a bit of a firebrand, and I often had fun baiting her, and I think I used to really piss her off, but recently I think she’s grown accustomed to me and realizes I don’t mean most of the stuff I say, I’m just trying to get a rise out of her.

Part two will be coming probably tonight, although maybe tomorrow. It will have actual plot in it, I promise.

Maverick
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
I've got part two. Sorry, I did a little bit more introduction than I'd planned, but I felt it necessary. more plot noww though, and after this one the plot will likely be moving much faster (unless you people like all the exposition).

Part Two:

The first day was Tuesday. Most of our morning was spent waiting for everyone to get up (Rebecca in particular never gets up in the morning, and nobody’s brave enough to wake Sarah). After that, it was loading up the car and driving there. The guys drove in one car, with most of the bags, and the girls in another. Our car was quiet, mostly because Steve and I are both quiet, and Craig can only hold up a conversation on his own for so long (though much longer than you’d think). I can only imagine what went on in the girls car, I’m assuming there was much singing along with the radio, giggling, and whatever else girls do when there are no guys around. We talked about that some in the car. Craig mentioned a number of theories that he got from videos, but they seemed far fetched.

We all met up at the docks to load into the boat and head over to the island. We joked around, rehashing old jokes from the planning. When being planned, I explained there was likely to be nobody on the lake besides us. Rebecca immediately made plans to go skinny dipping, and the other girls with them. They had made similar plans for nude sunbathing. These plans had various levels of seriousness and, knowing Rebecca’s tendency to back out of plans, I doubted anything would come of them. A few other plans we’d made were regarding Lakeview, a pretty name for a tacky place. Lakeview had a number of cheap stores, rundown arcades, and bad pizza places. It was a lot of fun to go to, if your standards were not high, especially if the crowds (many of whom were a little weird) were there. We’d had a couple ideas, going in costume, going dressed up, and a number of competitions, some of which were obviously only in jest. One plan, for example, was for the girls to dress up like sluts, while the guys dressed up as creepy people. The girls would see how many guys they could attract, and the guys would see how many we could scare off. The girls had also suggested a mini-game among themselves, to see who could flirt the most free stuff out of the cheap shops.

When we got to the island, most people stopped planning and started moving in. The lake house had plenty of bedrooms, so we easily fit everyone. The girls were split up into two rooms, Rebecca and Mindy in one, Sarah and Kristi in the other. Craig and I had one room, and we gave Steve the single, since he was a solitary sort.

I unpacked quickly. I never pack much. The other guys did the same. We hung out, opened up some food and waited for the girls. They arrived eventually, having changed. I don’t know why girls always seem to change clothes three times a day, they just do. They weren’t gone for long, as they announced they were off to go skinny-dipping on the other side of the island. Why they bothered changing clothes just to go skinny-dipping… women, eh? It was pretty clear, as it had been through all the planning, that we guys were not invited to anything like the skinny-dipping parties. Disappointing, but I didn’t expect much more. I’d a number of half-thought out schemes, none of which ever happens, since that stuff usually only happens in movies and online stories. I was hopeful that their exclusivity would wear off. It wasn’t so much a naked-chicks thing (although there was some of that) but more a me-wanting-an-excuse-to-hang-out-naked thing.

And they were off into the woods to go down the path to the beach a little was down the island, out of sight. Looked like checkers for the guys. After a few minutes of hanging out pondering what to do, we started joking about sneaking down there and stealing the piles of clothes. I thought it was unlikely, since my guess was all their clothes would be right next to the water, and hard to steal without being noticed. Craig, however, in his infinite enthusiasm, wanted to give it a try. Steve was all for the jokes, less enthusiastic about actual action. I think he was shy enough that the sight of anyone naked might give him a stroke. Craig and I did come up with a plan.

I was sitting back at the cabin, reading on the porch. Steve was in his room reading, Craig was gone down the path. I kept one eye on the clock while I read. Once fifteen minutes had passed, I put the book down, called to Steve I was heading out, grabbed a root beer and headed down to the boat. I hopped in, started it up and untied it from the dock. As I was leaving the dock, I realized there was a flaw in the plan, but I hopped the girls would be too distracted to realize it until it was too late.

Off I drove around the island, slowly. There were no other boats in sight, as I’d predicted, so it was likely that the girls would see it was me coming from a mile away. It was a possibility, but one we’d planned for, a plan B so to speak. I put on my sunglasses and slowly puttered the boat up to the area where they were swimming.

“Excuse me!” I called out, “I seem to be lost. Would you ladies please point me towards Ithaca?” I was “pretending” to be someone else. This was part of the diversion, making them think the prank was different. Immediately they all ducked down so only their heads showed above water. Sarah shouted back something about Ithaca’s location and where my head should be to find it. I puttered up closer, excusing my self, but could she repeat it, my ears are going deaf. They splashed at me, a more symbolic gesture than anything else, considering my distance and being in a boat, and shouted at me to go away. They were chuckling and laughing, so I knew they weren’t mad, but I didn’t want to push things.

I looked past them to the beach. I’d worn sunglasses so they wouldn’t notice where I was looking. If they did, they’d see Craig collecting all their clothes. I started puttering closer to keep their attention. More shouting. I saw Craig carrying their clothes off, so pushed down hard on the throttle and spun the boat, aiming the waves at them. I turned, waved, and took off back home to meet back up with Craig

Part Three will likely be up tomorrow or the day after. Maybe tonight, depends on timing.

Falcon
04-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Great story.. waiting for part 3...

Tessdog
04-11-2007, 08:07 PM
This is great!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going... oh the girls are going to be pissed!

Smile Guy
04-12-2007, 04:09 AM
This is actually a really well-written story. While it seemed a bit silly originally to describe all the characters individually it now works really well as you're holding to those characters and not just having generic "everybody takes off all there clothes and has sex and puts poo in each others mouth" stuff. If ya' know what I mean. A few more parts and you could be looking at a Reward Maverick.

Maverick
04-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the input. I know most of the stories move faster than mine, so I didn't know how well it would be recieved.

Part Three:

The clothes had been laid out in the front room, panties excepted, which were hung from the lights in the ceiling (easy enough to get down, we were going more for visual effect than announcing a death wish). Craig and I waited with Steve in a different room, playing blackjack while we waited for the girls to get back and get dressed. Craig had wanted to wait for them and catch them coming back, but I convinced him that that would be pushing our luck. Needless to say we were both a bit pre-occupied and Steve was kicking our ass in black jack.

It must’ve only been ten minutes when we heard the door bang open. We could hear them laughing on their way in, as well as a few statements as to the delicacy of our sanity (I assumed this meant they’d found our ceiling decorations. What they were saying I couldn’t quite make out, except for Sarah’s voice (much louder than the others) which seemed to use the words “kill” and “castrate” a bit more than any of her potential victims (Craig and I) found necessary. Within a minute, Sarah burst in the room, wrapped in a towel, and proceeded to make those threats personally. I could hear the other girls laughing in the other room as they listened to Sarah.

Steve was giving Craig an “I told you so” look. Craig was giving me a “Lets split up and hope she goes after you” look. I was giving Sarah a “I know you’re barely holding back laughter” look, and I’m not so sure, but I’m almost certain Sarah’s foot was giving us all an “I’m a proctologist” look.

Sarah eventually reached a pause. I looked up at her with a dubious expression and said, “Are you… Are you coming on to me?” At which point Steve nearly choked, and Craig threw back his head and laughed. Sarah glared at me, I winked, and I could see her trying not to laugh. Trying to be helpful, I said, “Don’t laugh”. For some reason, it didn’t, and she quickly started laughing. She made a halfhearted threatening gesture at me and turned around to walk out.

The other two guys and I followed her out after picking up the cards (I hate losing cards, nothing worse than a deck missing a card). The girls had all gotten dressed (except Sarah, who had prioritized venting over clothing). Sarah picked up her clothes and went into one of the rooms to change while the rest of us sat down.

All of the girls were grinning widely, promising to get us back. I chuckled, trying to figure out what they could be planning. Steve made it clear he had nothing to do with it.

Craig asked them innocently, “so, how was your excursion?” as if he had no idea that someone had stolen their clothing.

I looked at each of them, gauging their reactions. None of them I could picture being that upset by it. Kristi I knew often went streaking and skinny dipping, albeit usually the people she went with only stripped down to their underwear. Mindy had less experience, but was almost as fond as I of being naked. I knew she liked to hang out in the woods and go walking naked. Rebecca I knew had never gone streaking or skinny dipping with other people, though she talked brave. That’s what I was betting on.
I popped back into the conversation as Kristi was asking Craig what he would’ve done if someone had found them wandering in the woods naked.

“And survived Sarah’s onslaught?” I answered, “Besides, there’s about nobody on the lake during the week, never mind on the island. We could all throw a naked parade and nobody would notice.”

Kristi laughed at that and said, “Right, why don’t we just declare clothing optional?” She sounded sarcastic, but the optimistic part of me refused to believe it.

Mindy cut in with “Please, do not encourage Richard. Its hard enough getting him to wear pants to begin with.” I’ll explain that one for those of you who don’t visit me on weekends (all of you). I sleep in my boxers. On the weekends, I’ll often stay in bed most of the day, reading, watching TV, doing whatever. Mindy, who often will come visit or to get me to go hang out with everyone, often shows up in the middle of the afternoon to find me without pants. She does not agree with me that pants are always optional, especially around people.

Rebecca, true to herself, chimed in “I’d do that, it actually sounds like fun.” As I explained before, Rebecca was mostly talk. Didn’t keep me from baiting the trap.

“Rebecca, I have a hard time believing you’d hang out around her naked for a day, never mind a week.” Trap set and baited, fall for it… fall for it…

“Sure I would, I don’t care if people see me naked.” She fell for it.

“Fine,” I said, “I dare you.”

This is getting written much faster than I expected, expect part four tonight sometime.

Maverick
04-12-2007, 04:41 PM
As promised,

Part Four:

“What?” Asked Rebecca.

“I dare you to spend one day naked,” I replied, “Hell, I’d even be willing to put a wager on you not making it.”

“Wager?” She asked, “Like what?”

“Hell, I dunno,” I paused for a moment, I didn’t expect her to actually consider it, “twenty bucks”

At this point Mindy had gone up and started whispering in Rebecca’s ear. That made me suspicious, but there was little I could do. Sarah came back in at this time, having gotten dressed.

“Whats twenty bucks?” She asked. I quickly felt like this plan was backfiring.

“Rich is paying Rebecca twenty bucks to get naked,” Craig was always there to make the situation better. Thanks, Craig.

“Rebecca said it would be fun to spend the week naked. I bet her twenty bucks that she couldn’t do it for a day,” I explained.

“Pfft,” Sarah waved her hand, “That’s easy. I wouldn’t have even bothered with the towel when coming in to yell at you, but Mindy pointed out that that would’ve been letting you win.” At this point I would’ve glared at Mindy, but she was busy whispering with Rebecca still, and Kristi had joined in.

“Alright,” I interrupted, “What are you three whispering about?”

“Nothing, We need to go to our rooms for a second, Sarah, come with us,” Kristi answered obtusely. The four of them went into one of their rooms and giggled.

Craig looked at me, “You are in for it.”

Steve, who had been mostly quiet this whole time, joined in, “You know the four of them are going to come up with the worst thing for you to do in revenge for your clothes stealing.”

“Yes, I know,” I replied, going to the fridge for a soda, “But Rebecca won’t make it a whole day.”

“I bet she could, They’re going to come up with something motivating enough, and its your neck.” I idly wondered whose side Steve was on.

“Hey, better you than me man,” Craig grinned at me. I was about to reply that I was sure they had a plan to get him too, when the girls came back in.

“Alright, Richard. We have the wager.” Rebecca said as the others tried to restrain their laughter.

Part Five (am I on five already) will probably by up tomorrow.

Maverick
04-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Apologies in advance for its length. I was going to cut it off sooner, but I figured you would all want the last scene, and I hate to disappoint.

Part Five:

“Yeah? What is it?” I was curious to say the least.

“After my day is up, you will be my servant for a day.” The grins on their faces led me to suspect that they’re whispering was not from the wager, but what they planned to do when they won. If they won, I still had confidence in Rebecca not making it.

“And if you don’t make the whole 24 hours?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Then you don’t have to be my servant.” Rebecca shrugged.

“Yes, obviously,” I replied, “But what do I win? What’s your half of the wager?” I could tell they hadn’t thought of that.

“Uh…” Rebecca paused, looking at the other girls, “I don’t know…?”

Sarah spoke up, “She’ll be your servant.” Rebecca looked at Sarah shocked, Sarah waved her off. I had to ponder what Sarah’s game was.

“Makes sense, even stakes.” I shrugged, “Deal?”

“Wait…” Rebecca hesitated, “What do we mean by servant?”

“It was your suggestion, what did you have in mind?” I found this all pretty funny. It was clear they, or at least Rebecca, hadn’t thought it out. Sarah seemed more on the ball, which made me somewhat cautious.

“well, like, you’re going to do stuff for me. Y’know, like, rubbing my feet and fetching my food and singing for me.”

“Don’t,” Mindy interjected, “make him sing. Trust me.”

“I dunno,” Rebecca shrugged, “Simple stuff like that. Nothing unreasonable, okay?”

“Hey,” I shrugged, “You’re negotiating with yourself here. You came up with the wager.”

“Alright, well, nothing unreasonable. Deal?”

“Deal,” I agreed, then looked up at the clock. It was about 4:30, “So you’ve got until 4:30 tomorrow.”

“And,” Craig interjected, “No cheating out by hiding all day in the bathroom or sleeping all day or something. Have to act normal.”

“Why?” Rebecca sounded like she was liking this less and less.

“Because you’re proving that you’d find it fun to hang out naked,” Mindy explained, which surprised me. I thought she was on Rebecca’s side, “If you hide all day, you’ve proved nothing.”

Rebecca nodded and there was a long expectant pause. Everyone looked at Rebecca.

“Now?” She asked, once she’d realized that everyone was staring at her waiting for her to strip.

“Yeah, unless you already want to forfeit.” I could tell that she hadn’t actually thought about spending the next twenty-four hours naked.

“Once you get it over with, its not so bad, you get used to it,” Kristi was trying to be helpful.

“Right. But we’re definitely playing strip poker tonight.” Rebecca said. I chuckled, but most people seemed to uncertain to do much more than smile.

“Alright, fine.” She said. Rebecca was wearing, for now, a one piece swimsuit and shorts. She took a deep breath and stuck her arms inside the swimsuit, pulling it off her shoulders. She paused, took another breath, and in one motion pulled it down, and pushed it and her shorts down around her ankles. She straightened up, looked around awkwardly. She pulled her hands up by her side and fluttered her fingers out, like little fairy wings or something.

“Ta Da.”

Part Six will probably be up sometime this weekend (maybe even tonight, depends on how much time I have)> I hope you've enjoyed everything so far.

JohnC15
04-13-2007, 03:58 PM
I love this story and your a great writer.

Falcon
04-13-2007, 05:17 PM
story is goin great!!!! i just hope that she wont last 24h and the boy wins the bet :P

Maverick
04-16-2007, 06:48 AM
Sorry this one's a little late. I had plans for begining, and different scenes throughout the story, but I forgot to plan some of the transitions, so parts may come a little bit slower for a little bit.

Part Six:

Rebecca stood there, her clothes around her feet. She looked like she felt pretty awkward. I turned to everyone else to see their reactions. Craig was looking at Rebecca pretty intently, until he saw my look his way and gave me an “I owe you one” look. Steve didn’t look at me. Steve Looked at Rebecca, and I tried to figure out which would explode first, his eyes or his pants.

The girls all looked bored, amused, and anxious at the same time. No doubt they were waiting for twenty four hours so they could exact their revenge on me. I was still confident I’d win the bet, especially as I looked at Rebecca. She did not seem comfortable as the center of attention, especially the naked center of attention.

“Wow, I didn’t think you had the guts, Rebecca,” I said. I figured the longer I kept attention on her, the sooner she’d back out.

“Me neither,” She admitted, “You are so going to get it. Richard, where do you keep the cards up here?”

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re playing strip poker,” She said, “I already told you.”

“You know, Rebecca, You couldn’t play. You don’t have clothes to wager,” Craig’s tone of voice made it all too clear that he was infinitely glad that she didn’t.

“That’s fine, I’ll just watch,” She said. I think she was hoping that with more naked people, she’d have an easier time. Or that, being naked, she might as well take advantage of it.

“You know, she could play,” Craig said, “She could wager something else,” He paused, probably to let everyone draw the worst conclusions they could. A trick I taught him, “Such as, hours. Instead of losing clothing, she has to stay naked some amount of hours longer.”

“No way,” Rebecca interrupted, “Twenty-Four hours was the deal. I think I’ll just go for a swim for now. Anyone want to go skinny dipping with me? Open invitation?”

“You’ll do anything to see me naked, won’t you?” I asked, amused.

“Seems fair. I guess I can wait 24 hours for it though. You gonna come?”

“I’ll come, if you make me…” Craig winked at Rebecca, who flicked him off while laughing. Even Steve broke out of his coma to laugh some.

“Sure, I’ll come too,” I said, unable to avoid playing along, “A quickie before dinner sounds good.” And two middle fingers for me. Yay.

“I may come down later, if you guys are still swimming,” Mindy added in, “I want to get things set out for dinner first,” It had been generally agreed that Mindy was in charge of cooking, as she was the only one who knew how to cook more than one or two things, and enjoyed cooking to boot.

“Anyone else?” Rebecca asked, “Or just me and the boys? Steve?”

“No,” Steve spoke as quietly as I’ve ever heard him, “I think I’m gonna read some more.”

“I’m gonna stay here too,” Kristi said. I’d assumed as much. Despite her previous experience, she didn’t seem comfortable being naked around guys. I assumed this would change over the course of the week. Hoped, too.

“I’ll come with you,” Sarah said. Good news from my point of view.

“Alright, We’ll be down in the water if you’re looking for us” Rebecca said, then led the way out.

PSA: If anyone would like to offer ideas, feel free. I have plans, like I said, but the story lasts a week and I'm sure I could fill some reader ideas in. It might be fun, and take some of the pressure off me, so parts might come up faster. PM me if you have requests or suggestions, I may work them in (no guarantees)

Maverick
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry about taking so long. I've had a busy week, and the upcoming one may be just as busy. I'll try and be better about it. Anyway, here's the next part.

Part Seven:
We grabbed towels and walked down to the docks. Rebecca jumped right in, having nothing to take off. Craig, Sarah, tossed our towels on the dock and began to get undressed. There was a pause when everyone had taken off their shoes. This being the first co-ed skinny dipping of the week, everyone was understandably awkward. Sarah took plenty of time folding her socks in her shoes, while Craig and I had the advantage of being able to take off our shirts before the awkwardness kicked in.

Rebecca, clearly less awkward now that she was less exposed, treaded water and watched, obviously enjoying the turned tables. I got a quick chuckle out of everyone’s hesitation and pulled off the rest of my clothes and jumped in. I always enjoyed being naked, and am anything but shy. I swam in a quick circle, then turned back to watch Sarah and Craig. Well, to watch Sarah anyway.

Sarah began pulling off her outer clothing. By this time I think Craig wished he’d kept up with me. Sarah is a good looking girl, and if Craig had jumped in before she began to get undressed, he wouldn’t be embarrassed by an erection. Now it was too late, and I think for that reason he was hesitating. That, or he was just enjoying the show.

Sarah, noticing that Craig was watching, looked up at him after pulling down her shorts. She raised an eyebrow, then quickly stepped forward, pulled her shorts and boxers down and pushed him into the lake. Rebecca and I both ducked to avoid the splash, but came up fast enough to hear the string of surprised profanities from Craig. Sarah quickly jumped in after him, laughing.

Swimming had never been my hobby. I could swim, and enjoyed it on occasion, I just never enjoyed it. It seemed boring, unless I was snorkeling or playing a game in the water or something. Needless to say, this uncertainty is only increased when everyone in the water is naked. Not to Say I hadn’t enjoyed the show, which I very much had, but I wasn’t quite sure what was to happen next.

“So..” I said, “Who’s up for Marco Polo?” I meant it mostly in jest, as an ice breaker, if you will.

People began swimming around. Normally, when in the water, I usually just floated around on my back. To do that naked… just seemed obscene. I needed no further motivation. I was floating around on my back without a second thought.

Rebecca noticed it first, or at least commented first, “Nice, Rich. Really classy,” I turned my head to her (as much as I could while floating) and winked at her, particularly lecherously.

Sarah’s reaction was somewhat different. She swam under me, blowing a stream of bubble as she did. If you’ve ever played in a pool when you were eight, you must know the feeling of a thousand tiny bubbles coming up from someone swimming under you. When you probably don’t know is how it feels going up your unshielded ass.

Quite surprised, I jumped and was no longer afloat. Fortunately for Sarah, she had already passed under me and had popped back up, grinning. Glaring at her, I sank under water.

I have big lungs and plenty of willpower, so I can stay under for quite a while. Given that it was getting darker and the water was deep, I was confident I could stay under a while and Sarah would not know my exact location. After a quick moment (which I’m sure wasn’t that long, by time seems longer when you’re holding your breath) I swam forward, grabbed Sarah’s legs and pulled her under.

For those of you who swim underwater, you know most legs look the same, at least among the genders. When nobody is wearing a swimsuit, there are fewer ways to tell them apart. Given that I also hadn’t taken the time to individually inspect the two different girls’ lower halves, its perfectly understandable why I’d make such a mistake. Nevertheless, Rebecca was not understanding when I pulled her under by the leg instead of Sarah.

I was suddenly confronted by a surprised and angry naked Rebecca underwater. Quite the sight, actually. I swam out of reach and surfaced. Rebecca surfaced and yelled at me while Sarah laughed at us. Fortunately, Craig thinks on his feet and in the distraction dunked Sarah for me. This turned out even better, since then I could see the look on Sarah’s face, rather than the look on her feet. It was well worth it.

Everyone having used up plenty of energy and having swallowed more than their fair share of water, we decided to climb out and go see what everyone else was planning for the rest of the evening.

I climbed out first, drying off quickly then wrapping the towel around my waist. I hate putting dry clothes on wet skin. Craig climbed out, drying off and putting his clothes on, and Sarah put most of her clothes on, leaving off her bra and panties, which I gather are uncomfortable to pull on when wet. Rebecca was still in the water, clearly loathe to exit. I told her that we’d head up and meet her up there, thinking that she might not be ready yet. Maybe not a good move in terms of my wager, but I didn’t want to push things too far too quickly and cut everything off early. Besides, having her sit down there thinking about coming up and hanging out naked some more might get her to back out. You never know.

My offer is still open for accepting requests/suggestions via PM. I've got plans, but I do have a week to fill, and I'm still on day one. I don't want to use up all my ideas right away, so I've got space to fill. New ideas might speed up the writing (since I don't need to take time to come up with ideas on my own). Any other suggestions/critiques are also welcome.

Maverick
04-22-2007, 03:49 PM
This part is a bit short. I've also added a poll, about Rebecca's wager. I know what will happen, but I liked the idea of adding in a poll. Therefore, feel free to vote. If one or the other gets a huge lead by the time that part of the story gets written, I'll go with the poll, despite my plans.

Poll: http://misterpoll.com/3906463278.html

Part Eight:

We got back into the house. Mindy and Kristi all looked at me funny, since I still wore only a towel. Steve looked at Rebecca some more. Kristi and Mindy were in the kitchen-area (It was one big room), cooking dinner. I grabbed a root-beer from the fridge and leaned against a wall to drink it.

“Alright,” Mindy said, “Who let Richard get away without wearing pants?” As I mentioned before, it took some convincing to get me to wear more than I needed. Clothes weren’t comfortable.

“I did,” Rebecca said, “Better for revenge” She grinned and pulled my towel away. Sarah rolled her eyes, Kristi gasped in surprise, and looked away. I’m pretty sure she was peeking though. I did my best to keep a straight face, though I really wanted to laugh. Instead I looked at her calmly.

“Didn’t get enough when we were swimming, eh?” I raised an eyebrow. She looked at me, holding my towel, clearly not having thought this one through. I stepped over, grabbed her, and pulled her into a huge bear-hug. What can I say, I have no shame. She, on the other hand, turned bright red and squealed.

“There,” I said, “enough for you? Can I have my towel back?”

“Well,” Rebecca looked like the thought she had an advantage. She held the towel away from me, “What’ll you give me for it?”

“Not much, no loss on my part.” I shrugged and sat down.

“And that chair is now for Richard only,” Steve announced.

“Can I pay you to give Richard back his towel. For our own sake?” Mindy asked, I think in jest. I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Let me out of the wager,” Rebecca offered, “And I’ll give you back the towel.”

“Why would I do that?” I looked Rebecca up and down slowly, throwing in a good leer for good measure. She turned bright red.

“Fine,” She said, “I’ll wear it.”

“You can’t do that,” Craig said, he sounded urgent, “You’d lose the bet. That counts as covering up.” I looked at Craig. I was going to let her lose, then tell her, rather than warn her.

“Grr,” She threw the towel at me, “You owe me one.”

“Deal,” I said, chuckling.

“Moot point,” Mindy interrupted, “Richard, go get dressed.” I waved dismissal and went to go put on some clothes, now that I was dry. I made sure to pinch Rebecca’s butt on the way by.

Part nine will come eventually. Things will probably be slower for a little while. My offer for suggestions is still open.

JohnC15
04-22-2007, 04:45 PM
No instead of going with the poll you should write them both

Maverick
04-22-2007, 05:05 PM
a nice thought, but considering that I'm still on the first day, its already taken 9 parts, and there are another half dozen days to go, writting both is unlikely to happen.

JohnC15
04-22-2007, 05:14 PM
well then write one then when your done finish the other one lol:D

Maverick
04-22-2007, 05:22 PM
heh, That'll add an extra two months or so, at this rate, and I've got another story waiting for me to finish this one.

Glutgod
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Very good story!

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 08:09 PM
PLease FInish THe STory PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Maverick
05-05-2007, 06:16 AM
I promise the story will be finished. I've just been really busy recently. I'll probably get some up this weekend. Also, as I mentioned before, pming requests or suggestions have the potential of speeding up the process.

Maverick
05-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry for the long delay. To make it up, this one's longer than most, though its quality... well, thats up to you to decide. Just a reminder, the poll for the 24-hour bet between Richard and Rebecca is still running. While I have the result planned, if someone wins by a large enough margin, I'll change my plans. The poll is here: http://misterpoll.com/3906463278.html

Part Nine:

Dinner was ready and going without much event. We’d all been swimming (Steve excepted) at least once, and with the unloading and early lunch, food was welcome. We chatted idly, Craig and I made some jokes at Rebecca, the girls made some thinly veiled threats of revenge for earlier, Steve tried to look like he wasn’t staring at Rebecca… I’m sure you know how it is.

Anyway, about halfway through the meal, Sarah spoke up:

“Y’know, it occurs to me: Steve’s the only one who hasn’t been skinny dipping yet,” Steve looked like a deer in some headlights. A deer that realized the headlights were attached the very fast, very big trains. Or maybe tanks.

“Wondering what you’re missing out on Sarah?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Her reply was so simply and honest, it almost surprised me. Sarah was almost as bold as I, and I’m not used to that, especially from girls.

There was a short pause while everyone waited, clearly expecting Steve to say something. Steve eventually caught on that it was his turn to talk.

“Yeah?” Not the best reply, but it filled the void.

“Yup. I think after dinner Steve needs to spend some quality naked time.” Poor Steve. He’s quiet and not very confident, so I usually try to give him space. It was clear Sarah intended the opposite to try and deal with him.

“heheh…” Steve forced out a chuckle, “I don’t think so.”

“Aw, c’mon” Rebecca joined in. I don’t know if she was trying to force Steve out of his shell, or just wanted someone besides her to be naked, “I’ll be naked with you”

“You guys sure seem keen on getting Steve naked,” Steve was clearly unsure how to act with all this attention. I was hoping my observation might get them to pull back a bit, at least for now.

“Well, we could all go for another skinny dipping run after dinner.” Mindy suggested. ‘After dinner’ was getting closer and closer, but I think she was trying to take Steve out of the spotlight. Or just get in on the fun, I don’t get women all the time.

“You know, for people who shot down my ‘Nudist Day’ idea, you all cant seem to stay in your clothes” Craig joined in. He’d been pushing the nudist day idea for a while, ever since the nudist week idea got permanently shut down.

“Not me,” Kristi spoke up, “I’m fine not being naked”

“No… I think Steve needs to show off, as the only one who hasn’t yet.” Sarah was clearly not letting Steve get off easy.

“Well, that’s not fair. Kristi and Mindy haven’t gone skinny dipping with the guys yet either.” Craig jumped in. Leave it to Craig to try and profit off of it.

“Okay, true. Them too then.” Sarah must’ve realized she had to compromise to get some support. And she’d just won Craig’s, I’m sure. Almost mine too, but I was still siding with Steve.

“I don’t see why that wouldn’t all be solved with a mass skinny dipping.” Mindy said.

“I’d be fine with that, but I’m not just gonna hang out as the only one naked. I need to be in motion when I’m naked, otherwise I start feeling awkward.” Kristi was starting to give in too.

“Well, you wouldn’t be the only one. Mindy and Steve too.” Sarah didn’t seem to like the mass skinny dipping idea. I’d’ve guessed it was because she didn’t want to get naked too, but considering she’d already done so, and she didn’t seem the type to care, I think it was more wanting to break Steve of being shy.

“And Rebecca” I pointed out.

“Well, Steve,” Sarah pulled it back to him, “You be in for naked time if Kristi and Mindy joined you?” I felt like pointing out that it wasn’t going to happen, since Kristi had only agreed to the mass skinny dipping but this was getting so lost with everyone giving input that I just kept quiet.

“no, thanks,” Steve spoke so quietly I’d barely heard him.

“Even the mass skinny dipping?” I had to chuckle. Sarah was not giving up, “What’s it gonna take to convince you?”

Steve was obviously not prepared to negotiate.

“Get her to give you head!” Craig suggested. Always so helpful to the situation.

“Unlikely,” Sarah gave Craig a flat look, then turned back to Steve, “Tell you what, I’ll make out with you if you’ll go for some naked time. I’ll be naked too even.” Sarah was either really trying to sweeten the deal, or was attracted to Steve. Or both, I suppose.

“I’ll do it!” Craig volunteered.

“I’d rather make out with Sarah than you Craig…” Steve said.

“So is that a yes?” Sarah asked expectantly?”

“umm….” Steve seemed more nervous than I’d ever seen him.

“Go for it man, it’s a sweet deal,” Craig chimed in.

“um. Alright… I guess.” Steve looked at his shoes.

“Great, and afterwards we can do the mass skinny dipping, sound good?” Sarah concluded. Personally, all potential nudity aside, I was just glad everything was settled. While I love a good negotiation, massive multi-sided debates just get so cluttered it bugs me sometimes. Everyone voiced agreement.

“Alright, Steve. Naked time.” Sarah commanded.

Sorry, it was mostly dialogue. Next one will be lots of action (I think, haven't written it yet). I'm still open for suggestions and requests. I have all the current events planned out, but if you have ideas for other things to happen, let me know. Or any other comments/suggestions/requests/etc. I'm curious to know what people think. I've another story planned after this one, so the comments and suggestions from this one will probably determine much of the style and such of the next one.

JohnC15
05-07-2007, 04:45 PM
great story but i think you should get a truth or dare game going and everybody ends up naked lol;)

theuntouchable
05-07-2007, 10:46 PM
i think that richard should win the bet and i really hope that he does :D

hotnpimpin
05-08-2007, 05:07 PM
when are u going to post the next part

Maverick
05-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Right now. Sorry I'm taking so long. I'm busy this week, though I think come next week things'll slow down and I'll have plenty of time to keep you people happy. I've also got a few story ideas in my back pocket, though I'm thinking they should wait until this one is done. We'll see.

Part 11:

Steve was clearly not happy in the spotlight. There was an awkward five minutes where everyone just stood around. I tried to break the awkwardness by offering to grab drinks from the fridge, but it didn’t last long. I saw Rebecca walk up to him.

“Here, let me help,” she said. I think he nodded faintly. I felt a little bad for him, since he was so uncomfortable, but he had agreed to it, and from what I saw of Sarah when we were skinny dipping earlier… it would be worth it.

Rebecca started by untucking Steve’s shirt and pulling it over his head. She then kissed him lightly on the cheek, then knelt down and began to undo his belt. I couldn’t be sure, but it seemed the more she worked, the more pressure there was inside his pants, unsurprisingly.

Soon enough his pants were off, and his briefs followed. At this point he took the initiative and kicked off his shoes, stepping out of his clothing.

“Alright, you, undress,” Steve pointed at Sarah. He was much more authoritarian now. I wondered if it was from arousal and excitement, which he clearly had in abundance, or just trying to hide his nervousness. Probably both.

“No problem” Sarah still only had half her clothes on from when we were swimming before dinner. She took them off casually, as if she were only taking off a hat, or her sunglasses. I was impressed, and more than a little turned on.

“Ready?” She asked. I had expected they would do the making-out in private, but I guess I was wrong. Awesome.

Steve nodded, still stern. Sarah walked up to him and ran a hand down his chest slowly. I have to say, Sarah had a lot of, well, dare-integrity, or gumption, or whatever. Most people do the bare minimum. She seemed to be going all out. Maybe she felt bad for Steve too. I no longer did.

With a slight push she sent Steve backwards onto a chair. He looked startled, and only looked more so when she climbed onto his lap. The angle changed, and Craig and Mindy both moved to get a better view. I don’t think either Sarah or Steve noticed.

Sarah was snaking in and out, kissing Steve lightly. Her breasts brushing his chest. Steve was breathing so heavily I thought he might pass out. I tore myself away from the show to look at the other people. Mindi’s breath was getting almost as bad as Steve’s. Craig was openly adjusting his pants. Even Kristi seemed a bit excited. Rebecca was rubbing her thigh with one hand and had her other on one breast. I was pretty sure she didn’t realize it.

Sarah began kissing Steve in earnest. It was getting pretty heavy. I could even see little bits of sweat on them as they melded together. I watched for a moment, almost entranced. Steve was definitely getting repaid for his naked time. I looked up quickly. Mindy had sat down, Craig seemed to be deciding if people would get mad, or even notice if he began to masturbate. Rebecca had already made her decision and was toying with herself lightly. I looked over and watched her a minute. She eventually noticed me watching her, then noticed what she was doing. She turned bright red.

I turned back when Sarah stood up. “Alright, lets go swimming.” She spoke casually, but I could tell that she was turned on herself, with erect nipples and some obvious wetness. Steve just sat in the chair dumbfounded.

After Sarah walked out the door, Craig turned to Steve and said, “You, sir, are one lucky bastard. And I hate you for it.” Steve didn’t manage to respond.

Don't forget the poll is still up (and time is running out before the bet is decided, one way or the other). Other comments/suggestions/questions are welcome.

turbo1914
05-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Great keep it up!

JohnC15
05-12-2007, 12:08 PM
woooooooo awesome story need more!!!!

Maverick
05-14-2007, 10:53 AM
This ones somewhat long, sorry about that. We're nearing the end of day 1 (finally!). However, I have lots of free time this week, so I may be getting them out faster, depends on how quickly I get ideas and writing motivation.

part 12:

While everyone went down to the docks, I went into the bathroom closet to grab towels for everyone. Considering how quickly we were going through them, we’d need to do some laundry soon. Not that I was complaining, it had been hot recently, and some water time was well needed.

I heard the door open and close behind me, so turned to look over my shoulder. Rebecca was standing there.

“Hey, I’ll be done in a second, then you can use it,” I said, figuring she’d needed the bathroom.

“Actually, I uh.. wanted to talk to you,” She replied, looking down at her feet.

“What’s up?” I turned back to the closet, counting the towels in my hands to see how many more I needed.

“Well,” She answered, “I was hoping you’d do me a favor.” I couldn’t see her, but her tone of voice suggested awkwardness.

“yeah, sure,” I don’t know about you, but when a naked girl asks you for a favor, you don’t say no.

“Well… about… what happened,” she paused, “like, what I did, a few moments ago, when Steve and Sarah…”

“Yeah?” I asked, though I had a pretty good idea of where this was going.

“Would you not tell anyone? Please?” I looked over my shoulder again. She was as red as a tomato.

“You know, for someone who spent the last few hours naked, you still seem to get embarrassed easily.” I said.

“Please, Richard,”

“Yeah, no problem, I’ll go take down the sign,” I joked.

“Richard!” She punched me in the arm lightly, “So you won’t tell anyone?”

“Not unless they torture me,” I said. I had a habit of making jokes when it was perhaps not the best time.

“Thanks,” she said, looking relieved (no pun intended), “I’ll keep them from torturing you,” She promised, then kissed me lightly on the cheek, before turning around and leaving. I grabbed the towels and followed her down.

When I got down there, there were piles of clothes on the docks and everyone in the water. I was somewhat annoyed to have missed the big strip, since that meant I missed Mindy and Kristi, but I figured I’d see them later. No big deal. I set the towels down and began to undress.

Being the last one in is certainly interesting, especially with plenty of people. They all started treading water and catcalling. Fortunately (depending on your point of view) I have no shame, so I started overacting, pulling off clothes dramatically and posing in ridiculous poses.

I finished quickly enough, as I get dressed and undressed quickly, then located the largest grouping of my friends, aimed for the middle, and jumped in, making as big a splash as I could.

I surfaced, wiped my eyes dry and asked, “So, did Craig already suggest Marco-Polo yet?”

“Nah, he tried for tag this time,” Mindy answered.

“Would you guys prefer Marco-Polo?” Craig asked

“No, not really,” Kristi said.

“Tag it is then!” Craig swam underwater and disappeared. Moments later I saw Mindy jump, or as much as you can jump when you’re treading water, and Craig surface, “Tag, you’re it!”

Part 13 will be up soon

Maverick
05-16-2007, 01:16 PM
alright, heres the next part. the poll seems to be staying pretty even. I have to admit, I'm kinda curious to know of the 50 some odd votes, how many are from the same person. Occasionally I see it jump up a half dozen votes to get to a dead tie, and I get curious. Oh well.

Part 13:

“We’re not playing tag either,” Mindy said, as she splashed away Craig.

“Bah, you people are boring,” Craig complained, I wasn’t sure if he was joking or not. I think it was partially that, and partially pent up frustration. Hopefully he wouldn’t push things too far too soon and kill the fun.

“Craig, come over here a second” Sarah said. I looked over and saw that she’d swum down the dock a bit.

“Why?” Craig looked over, suspicious. I would be too, it was hard to see it as anything but bait for a trap.

“I’ve got my anklet caught on something, and since you’re bored, you can help me un catch it,” she explained. I didn’t remember her wearing an anklet, but then, I hadn’t been paying much attention to her ankles. For all I know, she could have wheels instead of feet. Alright, I knew that wasn’t true.

“Fine,” He said, swimming over, “but if I get it free, you owe me my own make-out.”

“If it’s intact when you get it free, deal,” she said, rolling her eyes, “just get over here,” I swam over, curious to see how it had gotten stuck, and figuring that, if he couldn’t get it, I might be able to. What can I say, Steve had earned the jealously of all the guys, and some of the girls, from what I saw.

I say Craig duck down under the dock. There were rocks under there, but I couldn’t imagine anything making it hard to free an anklet. Maybe a old fishing hook got caught under there.

Suddenly I heard a “What the-!” from Craig and saw Sarah swimming off, laughing. Craig added on a “Hey! Get back her!” but I couldn’t figure out why.

“Regret stealing out clothes now, Craig?” Mindy called out. Apparently it had been a trap. I swam over, curious to see what had been done.

“What happened?” Steve asked.

“Richard was in on it too!” Craig replied. Thanks, Craig, stick up for your fellow man.

“Looks like,” I looked under the dock, where Craig was reaching, “He’s been handcuffed to the post? Who…” I turned around, looking at the girls, “which of you brought up handcuffs? And why?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be getting Richard too.” Rebecca replied to Craig. Steve was looking very grateful he hadn’t participated in our theft earlier. Everyone else was laughing at Craig.

“Alright, ha ha, let me go,” Craig said.

“Sorry, don’t have the key on me,” Sarah said, though I don’t think she was sorry at all, “This bathingsuit doesn’t have any pockets.”

“Well, go get it, c’mon please,” Craig had moved quickly to pleading. Can’t say I wouldn’t have. I have to admit, I was glad it was he and not I cuffed to the post.

“In a little bit. Right now, I’m kinda tired of swimming, I’m gonna go back to the house.” There was a chorus of agreement from the girls, who’d obviously planned this. I still wanted to know why Sarah, I presumed it was she, had brought up handcuffs.

Craig began calling out to them, more pleading mostly. I wasn’t paying much attention to him as all the girls had climbed out and began to dry off. Whatever Craig had to say, it just wasn’t nearly as important. Besides, I couldn’t help him anyway. No key.

“Bummer, man,” I said, once they’d gotten dressed and left, “If I find out where the key is, I’ll grab it.”

“I can’t wait until they get you,” Wow, real loyalty from Craig.

“On second thought, I’m suddenly curious to see how long they make you stay here,” I said, somewhat annoyed. He’d gotten himself into this mess. Steve and I left him in it, and climbed out, dried off, and walked up to the house.

Day 1 is almost over. day 2, coming up. Poll is still up, but the 24 hours ends on day two, so at most you'll have until then. ideas are also still welcome. also, brownies are good too.

turbo1914
06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
whats up with the sudden stop? dont leave us hangin dude.

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 04:11 PM
is there any more or is this it?

Maverick
06-26-2007, 06:49 AM
my apologies. I've been busy recently and this story got completely side lined. I'll be picking it up again soon.

steve.tarr
06-26-2007, 09:52 AM
keep it up i am truly waiting 2 here what happens

molten man
07-02-2007, 02:00 AM
hey. keep up d good work nd please continue!

Maverick
07-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Sorry its been so long. My summer was busier than I expected. This part is rather short, partially because I'm still slightly busy, as well as I need to rebuild my momentum on this story. I promise to be more regular now.

part 14:
Once the door to the house was closed, we couldn’t really here Craig yelling at us. Rebecca was in the main room, wet and naked. Where the others were I couldn’t tell.

“Craig is not amused,” I told her after walking in.

“He’ll get over it, and laugh about it once he does,” She had a point, he always did.

“How long are you guys keeping him there?” Steve asked. I was surprised, since usually around a naked Rebecca he was too distracted to talk. Maybe he was getting used to it. Or his little adventure with Sarah had dulled the effect.

Before she could answer, however, the other girls came in from the bedrooms, dressed in pajamas. The looked ready for bed, which meant it was probably time for a movie. It was typical when we were hanging out late to turn on a movie once it got late. Usually a good one that we’d seen before, but not for a while. It gave everyone something to do and talk about, but if you got tired and went to bed, you wouldn’t miss anything. Most people stayed up until their favorite part, then went to bed.

I made mention of it, and Mindy handed me her folder of DVDs to pour through. I pulled out Independence Day. It was a good choice for a movie intended to only be watching halfway. I popped it in while Kristi popped popcorn and everyone else popped themselves in chairs or on the couch. Steve and Rebecca each claimed chairs immediately, not surprising since Steve liked his space, and Rebecca was naked. Kristi took the other one, right between the chairs and the couch, which seemed approptiate as she had the bowl of popcorn, leaving me with Mindy and Sarah.

It wasn’t long into the movie when Rebecca left, probably taking any excuse to be out of sight. Steve left right after the alien going crazy on the scientists scene. Mindy left soon after. I didn’t see when Kristi left, but noticed she was gone when Sarah went to leave after the President’s speech. I’d been dozing off, so I might’ve been sleeping when she left. I decided to stay and watch most of the rest, since I didn’t quite feel like getting up to turn it off yet.

I’d been dozing off a bit when I heard the door open. I’d forgotten about Craig until now, and was wondering which person had let him out. I turned to say hi to him and saw Rebecca standing in the doorway. I was surprised, and very curious.

“Hey,” she said quietly, sitting next to me on the couch, “Can we talk?”

Next part will be up soon, promise. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Maverick
08-01-2007, 07:35 PM
As Promised. There will be one more part to day one, then day two starts. I'm still willing to listen to suggestions and such, so just send me a PM.

Part 15:

“Sure,” I said, pausing the movie. I was quite curious what was up.

“Well,” Se sat next to me on the couch, “I was… well… you wouldn’t let me out of our wager, would you?”

“Backing out?” I chuckled a little bit, but I wasn’t surprised, “You know the others wouldn’t let you get away with it, even if I agreed,”

“Well....” She was silent for a minute, “I guess… I don’t want to go another day,”

Technically it was only part of another day, but I didn’t want to split hairs.

“That bad, huh?”

“Well, its not bad so much, It’s just….” She started to blush, “Its making me pretty horny,” She confessed. I almost laughed out loud.

“Yeah, I noticed that when Sarah and Steve were doing their thing,” I said, remember when I caught her touching herself.

“You said you wouldn’t say anything!” She whispered, her blush now even redder. I’d never seen a naked person blush before. Very interesting.

“I haven’t to anyone else.” I reassured her, “Tell you what. If you back out now, I’ll go easy on you. But that’s two you owe me.”

“Two what?” She asked. What would’ve been a simple joke became very suspicious under certain circumstances it appeared.

“Hell, I dunno,” I said, “I hadn’t actually had anything in mind,” I didn’t want to pass up on an opportunity, “I’ll call them in at some point, this week, I’m sure,” How, I had no idea.

“Alright, then I give up, you win… Thanks, Rich,” She looked relieved, if a bit worried about the ‘two she owed me’.

“Eh, no problem. Going to run and get dressed now?” I asked. I was beginning to doubt my decision, but as soon as someone stopped having fun, the games ended and that was it, better a little bit than nothing.

“Well,” She said. She took a deep breath, “Not quite yet. I’m, well,” She seemed really unsure of herself, “I’ve still got that other problem,”

“What problem?” I really wanted to know what this new issue was.

“I’m…. still really horny…” She answered, placing her hand on my thigh and scooting forward.

Part 16 will be up soon. I decided to end it here since I think the next bit clearly deserves its own part. Should be up by the weekend, certainly.

Bored
08-01-2007, 10:21 PM
great part dude. yeah it sounds like the next part will be worth the wait.

the Bean
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
wow, i had forgotten about this story, but its right back in there. nice one, keep it up, however i think you should skip that particualr scene and make the next one the others secretely watching, or it was there dare to make her do it, dont describe wot they do together, i think it will ruin it, leave it to imagination. but yeah, really good restart to the story, keep it up.

hotnpimpin
08-08-2007, 10:35 PM
lets go write the rest of the story wat are u waiting for

bobo
08-09-2007, 05:12 AM
lets go write the rest of the story wat are u waiting for

stop being so impatient he has decided to write this story when he doesnt have to so Maverick take your time

the Bean
08-09-2007, 05:44 AM
bobo's right, we know you're impatient, but if you have ever tried writing a story you would understand. (says the guy who usually is impatient with story writers even though he knows exactly wot they are going through :))

bobo
08-10-2007, 06:04 AM
thanks bean i have to write stories in skul and after a while you just run out of ideas

the Bean
08-10-2007, 11:43 AM
you run out of ideas? you should come to my school. they wont leave me alone...

Maverick
08-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Next part will be up soon. I've got a couple ideas for how its going, each partway written. I kinda liked the bean's idea, however. It will be up soon, promise.

the Bean
08-11-2007, 07:46 AM
wot was my idea?

the Bean
08-11-2007, 07:46 AM
oh yeah that lol, long way up the page...

Maverick
08-12-2007, 01:41 PM
I decided not to go with your idea afterall, though I did keep it in mind towards the end. The next part should be up soon after this, I know where I'm going for the next few parts, just need to write it down. I'm still open to suggestions for the parts afterwards

Part 16:

Honestly, it was all I could do not to laugh. It seemed almost too contrived. That made me think of Craig, handcuffed down by the dock. That made me a bit suspicious, but Rebecca doesn’t have the guile Sarah has.

“Well,” I said, looking down at her hand on my thigh, “I take it you would like help with that?”

“Help might be the wrong word, really,” She traced a finger along the bulge forming in my pants, making it form that much faster.

“You’ve lost me, then,” I wasn’t quite following, my mind was more focused on her growing confidence, which was unexpected, and how it was manifesting itself.

“Follow me,” She got up and went to the room I was sharing with Craig. Convenient how that worked out.

I sat on the couch for a moment collecting my thoughts. It could be a trap, like Craig, but as one mouse said to another, “at least I’ll have a good meal before I die”. Actually, he probably just said “Look! Cheese!” but either worked for me. I followed her.

When I walked in the room I was pushed on the bed before I knew what was happening. That surprised me, but I didn’t mind. I was more enjoying how quickly my clothes were coming off, as Rebecca tripped over herself rushing to get buttons off. Why she was in such a hurry, I didn’t know. Excitement maybe, I didn’t know.

Once I was undressed, with very little help from me, Rebecca picked up a leg and swung it over to straddle me. She was already sweating a little, though I suppose I was too. There was a long pause where Rebecca looked at me, almost as if she were trying to figure what she should do next.

She eventually decided, I guess, for I was suddenly the victim of one of the strongest kisses I’ve had in a long while. I was not complaining, I did my best to out do her, in fact. About halfway through her kiss she slid on me. I was too busy to know it until it was actually happening. I was getting plenty of surprises tonight. She put a finger on my lip to tell me to be quiet, and began to ride me.

What happened after that seems a bit blurry to me. My memories seem to be a tangle of limbs, sweat, and moaning. I do know that until I fell asleep that night I was feeling quite satisfied. Rebecca must’ve considered herself satisfied as well, for she slipped out sometime. I’m unclear when. I do remember, idly wondering about Mindy, in the room next door. Mindy knew that Craig was down at the dock and I was in this room by myself. She also shared her room with Rebecca and would know she had not been there the whole night. Rebecca had also not been particularly quiet. It promised to be an interesting breakfast tomorrow, but before I could think about it anymore, I was asleep.

the next part will be up soonish. Don't quote me on that.

Leblonk
08-13-2007, 06:22 PM
its great! keep going

loipkj
08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
were is the rest of the storie

anayguy
08-29-2007, 07:00 AM
keep going this is great

Maverick
08-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Heres more. Things have been going slow, I expect things to pick up soon. Sorry for the wait.

Part 17:

I woke up late the next morning. I walked out of my room and found Craig had been let free, or gotten free. Either way, he was standing in the kitchen eating an English muffin. Mindy gave me a strange look when I walked in and I was pretty sure I knew why. I winked at her. I have no idea how she took that. The only person who wasn’t there was Rebecca, who I assumed was sleeping late for the same reasons as I.

“Hey everyone,” I said, “Sleep well,”

“No . Surprise surprise,” Craig said. He didn’t look too unhappy. Craig usually liked any prank that was well done, even played on him. Didn’t mean he was going to let on about it though.

“Yeah, I see you’ve been sprung, we’re you up all night?” I asked,

“Nah,” Sarah answered for him, “He managed to get up on the dock to sleep, though his arms were still over the side. Kinda funny.” Everyone else chuckled, and I assumed they’d all had a good look before he was freed. Might even be a picture or two lying around.

At that moment Rebecca walked in, in shorts and a t-shirt, much to almost everyone’s chagrin.

“What the?” Sarah started, “Rebecca, you were supposed to win!” She clearly wanted to say more, but she seemed to be holding back, no doubt not wanting me to know what they’d had planned.

“I gave up,” She explained

“Why?” Craig seemed particularly hurt by her decision, though no doubt for other reasons than the other girls. Steve didn’t look too happy either.

“Because, as usually, I was right,” I explained, saving her from trying to come up with an explanation.

“Hey, she’s your servant now then, couldn’t you just order her to be naked?” Craig seemed hopeful, brightening right up.

“That’s not Fair!” Rebecca protested, obviously not having considered that angle.

“Nah,” I said, “though I’m not pleased with the current outfit,” I said, “Loose the shorts. Then, after you make me breakfast, we’ll come up with something more fitting for the rest of the day.” I walked past, patted her ass, and took three eggs from the fridge,

“Off you go, scramble well.” I ordered. Rebecca seemed startled and didn’t know how to react. Any other time she probably would’ve gotten mad, but considering our recent history, I don’t think she knew what to do.

“umm.. okay,” She said, moving towards the stove. I began to wonder how her cooking was and trying to figure out if I’d just made a mistake. How hard could scrambled eggs be though. Unless you burn them, you’re not gonna screw them up too easily.

“Don’t forget the shorts,” I reminded her. She glared at me and tossed me her shorts. You could just barely see her light blue panties sticking out from under her t-shirt, though any time she lifted her arms or bent forward there they were.

“You’re being too easy on her man,” Steve said.

“I like to warm up before I get going full throttle,” I said. I didn’t want to tell him I’d agreed to go easy on her. Besides, I did have some fun plans in mind.

the upcoming parts will be a bit more exciting, as is obviously forshadowed. If anyone would like to submit suggestions for ideas, I'd also be glad to listen.

molten man
08-29-2007, 09:10 PM
awseome. in one word. cant say anything else. a very good job. Please continue

x_daringbaby
09-07-2007, 05:49 PM
can't wait for next part! great story.

MasterO
09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
I just read your story through and it is very good. Well written and with a higher level of maturity than some of the stories here. Keep it up and I look forward to the rest of it.

Maverick
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I'm going to give up trying to figure out when parts will next be coming. It seems to always fail.I will try to be doing at least once a week, but no promised. Could be more, could be less.

Part 18:

“A Glass of orange juice with my eggs,” I called out to Rebecca, who was currently making my eggs. Everyone had mostly gotten over the initial surprise of I won and she was making eggs for me.

“Ok” was all she said. I idly wondered how hard she expected her servitude to be. Maybe I was going much easier on her than I needed to, if her expectations were high. On the other hand, if she hadn’t expected much, maybe I wasn’t going easy on her at all. I’d need to ask her about that. Not that it would necessarily change anything, but I was curious.

My musing was interrupted when I was handed a plate of eggs and a glass of orange juice. Rebecca turned to go away when I caught the edge of her t-shirt, holding her back.

“You’re forgetting. Now you get more suitable attire. This t-shirt and panties wont do for all day,” I was putting on an act, enjoying my victory a little bit, and otherwise just having fun.

“I vote for naked,” Craig interjected before I could give her my decision.

“We’ve been over that, its not fair,” Mindy reminded Craig. I think he was beginning to bug her. He had that tendency. I’ve known Mindy long enough to know that she’s not bothered by people with one track minds, just when they start going down that track so quickly and often and trying to bring everyone along with them.

“You could get close and it’d be fair,” Sarah chimed in, “Say, just her panties.” Rebecca gave Sarah a glare. Sarah smiled sweetly and said, “Hey, you lost, ruined our plans. I’m going to get some fun out of this wager, either way.”

I chuckled at the ‘dissention in the ranks’ as Rebecca turned back to me.

“Alright, before they give you any more ideas. What is it?” She looked impatient and worried. This was going much better than I’d hoped. I’d promised to go easy, but others hadn’t.

“Too late. They’ve given me the only idea I need. I think your uniform should be sold to the highest bidder.” I explained.

“What?!” Rebecca squeeled.

“Welcome to the free market. Look on the bright side though, you could submit your own bid and decide for yourself what to wear, if you win.” I smiled.

“I don’t have any money though,” She protested.

“Offer him more of that sex you guys had so loudly last night,” Mindy suggested. Craig nearly spit his drink across the room, managing to choke it down. Steve seemed like he was about to have a stroke, Sarah burst out laughing, and Rebecca turned bright bright red.

“C’mon,” Craig said, “How am I supposed to compete with that?”

“You could offer sex” Steve said, in jest I think.

“Or top it with money,” Sarah offered, looking at Rebecca and still chuckling, “It couldn’t have been worth more than fifteen dollars, 20 bucks should outbid her, right Richard?”

“I’m pleading the fifth on that. I will, however say that the offer of sex with Craig will not win.” I said.

“I am going to kill all of you,” Rebecca threatened.

“Then secret bids, write your bids down and pass them to me. I said, curious to see who would bid, and what they’d come up with.”

“Are we bidding for outfits?” Steve asked.

“Nah, the right to choose. So you could take pity on her, win the bid, and tell her to wear whatever she wants, if you want. I’ll even take joint bids.” I explained. I couldn’t think of anything else worth explaining. I figured people could ask if they needed to.

“If” Rebecca began, but I cut her off.

“Y’all have ten minutes to write down your bids. Get cracking.”

I will post the next part soon, since I know mostly how it goes. I just need to figure out who bids and what they bid. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to PM them to me and I may work them in.

Bored
09-17-2007, 03:26 PM
great part dude cant wait to see who wins

molten man
09-19-2007, 10:49 PM
awesome idea u have there. plaese write a little quickly. do not take so much time dat u took last time!

anayguy
09-20-2007, 02:13 PM
keep it up man this is great

Maverick
09-21-2007, 12:02 PM
For all the impatient people, here is the next part. Not very active, but Its still morning. Nothing ever happens in the morning.

Part 19:

I’m going to break narrative right now and share with you what I got, after people stopped rolling their eyes.

Craig (with no surprises here):
C’mon man, you know seeing her naked some more would be its own reward. I’ll even throw in 20 bucks.

Steve:
I can’t think of a bid, so I just put one in for appearances. Please don’t tell anyone.

Mindy:
I’ll do my best to get all future wagers and challenges and games etc. to benefit you.

Rebecca and Kristi:
We will kiss

Sarah:
I’ll join in a threesome with you and someone, if someone ever gives you the chance.

I read all of them. Steve’s was out, obviously, as was Craig’s. Twenty bucks wasn’t so much, and I had promised to go easy. Selling her outfit to Craig would not have been going easy. Mindy’s was nice, especially considering what’s gone on (I still harbored some jealousy towards Steve for his prize last night) but it was a bit too vague. She could easily forget it and not pay up and it’d be too late. Rebecca’s and Kristi was nice, but not so much in comparison to Sarah’s. The problem with Sarah’s was that it required me to be able to recruit someone else. I didn’t think any of the others would be up to it, except maybe Craig and I wasn’t really interested in that. I figured Sarah must’ve figured that out too, which is why she’d have had no problem bidding it. Or it was sincere. Either way, I thought my chances of being able to cash in were slim, so I figured I’d go with Rebecca’s.

“Rebecca,” I said, “I’m leaning towards yours, but it had better be a good one.” I didn’t want to get ripped off by a peck on the cheek.

“You’ll take what you’ll get,” she said. I figured she’d try and weasel out of it. She thought she was so smart. I could one up her.

“Not so much. I’m not giving up the rights to your outfit forever, just for now. I could take them back whenever I feel like, since you’re still my servant. Give a crappy pay off and you’re right to choose will last 5 minutes.”

“Fine,” She gave in.

“What did they bid?” Craig asked.

“Let them show you. They won.” I said.

“It better be worth it, man” Craig said. I don’t know what he was expecting from his bid.

“Ready?” Rebecca asked Kristi.

“Guess so.” Kristi said. They leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips. It wasn’t a peck, but it wasn’t much more. It must’ve only lasted a second.

“Boo.” Craig complained, “Mine was better”

“That kiss’ll get you about 10-15 minutes,” I said, not impressed.

“Fine, fine, here stand up.” Rebecca said. Kristi looked a little less confident. Neither of them struck me as the kissing girls type, so I think they were a little uncertain.

“And this time make it not suck,” I think just about everyone in the room was ready for Craig to shut up, despite the face that I think most of us agreed with him.

Rebecca and Kristi went in for a kiss again. It was particularly passionate, but it did look much better than the first one. It lasted for a little bit until Kristi pinched Rebecca’s ass, and Rebecca jumped back and yelped.

“Alright, that’ll last you for a little while,” I said. I think it’s the best I could’ve gotten.

“Bah, mine was still better. I don’t think that was quite worth twenty bucks,” Craig said.

“Tell you what Craig,” Rebecca said as she pulled up her shorts, “If you promise not to talk, I wont wear a shirt.”

“What?” He said, looking a bit surprised

“As long as you remain quiet, I won’t wear a shirt. Deal?” Rebecca said. I think after yesterday she was feeling braver.

“Deal,” He said. I was glad, for multiple reasons.

Rebecca pulled her shirt off and tossed it to me. Her bra wasn’t particularly revealing but I wasn’t going to complain.

“Well, now that that’s settled, I think Rebecca should come give me a shoulder massage while we figure out what we want to do today.” I grinned at Rebecca. Just because she could choose her outfit didn’t mean she was completely off the hook.

I'm still open for ideas, just not for the bids (obviously). Those of you who aren't the most patient might consider it. If I get suggestions, it may take me less time to figure out the next part, and it will be up sooner. just a thought.

anayguy
09-21-2007, 01:37 PM
include sarah's bid into it at some point ok

molten man
09-21-2007, 10:19 PM
sarah's bid was the best!!

Anyways it is coming put nice. keep it going!!

Playstation
09-24-2007, 09:12 AM
C,mon man great story keep it goin!

molten man
10-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Continue the stories Maverik!!

Maverick
10-25-2007, 11:53 AM
This part is short, and mostly transitional. I'm having some issues trying to maintain realism as well as keep it interesting for this audience. I'm also trying to pace my ideas, and I didn't realize how long a week actually was when I started this story.

Part 20:

“Well, you know the area here, Rich, What is there to do?” Mindy asked me. It was a reasonable question, If I hadn’t explained what there was to do up here to people a dozen times already.

“Lake stuff. There’s a beach, water, really how hard is it to figure out what there is to do,” I thought for a moment, compiling a mental list.

“I think we’ve got a volleyball net in the shed I could dig out and set up, maybe. I know there’s a billion swimming things, swim rafts, that sort of thing. Theres stuff away from here, there’s Riverport, tons of shopping there,” Riverport was a city on the lake, or part of one, where the river ran into the lake and had a lot of shopping and restaurants, “Theres also the pier, but that’s better at night,” the pier was an area with a lot off food, Weird shops, mini golf, and where a lot of strange people liked to hang out.

“I’m sure I could think of more, but that’s about all I can think of right now. The rest of the stuff is on a schedule, like fireworks or something, usually we just come up here and lounge around, do whatever we feel like,”

“I don’t feel like going anywhere, lets find something around here,” Kristi offered.

“Definitely. I don’t want to go out in public while I have to follow Richard’s orders,” said Rebecca, currently behind me rubbing my back. She was doing a sort of half-assed job of it, but I wasn’t complaining.

“I’ve got waterskis and a tube if you guys want to waterski and tube?” I said. I wasn’t big on either, but I’d have to drive the boat anyway, so it wasn’t a big deal.

“Waterskiing sounds fun,” Sarah said.

“Naked waterskiing?” Craig asked, sounding hopeful. Rebecca stopped rubbing my back to pick up her shirt, and he realized his mistake

“Hey, c’mon, I forgot!” Craig pleaded, reaching for her shirt but not making it before she had it in her hand, “give me one more chance.”

“Don’t bother, Craig. She’s going to want to put on a swimsuit for waterskiing anyway,” I said. Which was a good transition for me to give her a new uniform.

“So we’re good for water skiing?” I asked. Everyone nodded and went to get changed. I, who didn’t need to change as I wasn’t going to get wet, grabbed the keys and went to get the skis and tube, then start up the boat.

I will post more soon, now that I've got the transition out of the way. I may also occasionally write interludes, such as flashbacks or scenes from other people's point of view. It will mean the story may be slower, but there will be more updates. And honestly, as slow as I've been (sorry) I don't think it should slow much down. Would people be interested in interludes? Also, if your anxious for the next part, I'm usually held up by trying to piece my ideas together, so any ideas, suggestions, would help and speed things up.

TheFloss
10-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Perhaps some sort of game like "capture the flag", but with some sort of twist?

I'm loving this story. I'm really glad all the characters are so distinctive.

Craig rules.

molten man
10-25-2007, 09:48 PM
keep it going. at one point i thought you forgot about the story!!

Maverick
11-05-2007, 04:55 PM
this part is a little odd, I hit a couple blocks writing it so it may be a bit clunky. The story will smooth out soon, I promise

Part 21:
I’m going to skip ahead a little bit. Allow me to summarize a short period of time after the previous discussion. I got the skis. They got changed. We got on the boat. Boat left dock.

Whew, now that that’s over.

I’d explained to everyone how this would work, I would drive, someone would watch the skier for signals (faster, slower, stop, etc.) and one person would ski. Everyone else would do whatever they were inclined to do.

Mindy volunteered to be the watcher to start. This was good, as she was reliable. I didn’t trust someone like Rebecca, or even worse Craig, to watch. I promised myself that nobody would die before the third day.

Sarah had wanted to go first, and had jumped off the boat to put the skis on. Craig spent a lot of the time trying (in vain) to convince her to ski naked, or alternatively for someone to offer him their top for his silence again (especially Mindy or Rebecca, who were in one piece swimsuits). Nobody went for it. I might be convinced to break my aforementioned promise in his case.

It wasn’t very eventful, so I’ll skip over a lot of the details. Picture this: people waterskied. That about sums it up, until Steve’s turn.

I was driving the boat like I had been for a while when suddenly I heard a mix of laughter and gasping, and Mindy saying “Steve’s going down.” I turned too late to see Steve actually fall, but I did see one of the skis flying through the air a few feet, so it must’ve been spectacular. I turned the boat around and slowly made my way towards Steve and one of the skis. I heard a big splash and turned to see Craig swimming quickly away from the boat. I asked around, nobody knew why. I got the boat near one of the skis and Kristi leaned over to grab it. Then we went towards the other and Steve, who was now swimming as well, towards whatever Craig was swimming towards.

We were close enough to hear Craig laugh and Steve curse, I saw Craig swimming back to the boat. When Craig climbed back in the boat, he had a pair of swimtrunks in his hand, I assumed they were Steve’s.

There was a moment where everyone was silent. I looked around, Steve did not look happy clinging to the side of the boat. Nobody else looked much happier, though sarah seemed to be laughing quietly.

“Who wants Steve’s shorts?” Craig asked, confirming my suspicions, “I promise they’ll be reasonably priced.” Most people looked confused, Steve looked mortified.

“Craig, just give them back.” Steve said quietly, almost pleading.

Personally I was getting sick of Craig. Steve was not a very socially adept guy, and certainly not bold. I was somewhat protective of him, and I knew I was not alone, though probably one of the only people to act on it. Rebecca I knew was protective of him, since she was his closest friend, but she was a wuss. Mindy might do something, but I couldn’t figure out what, short of trying to grab them back.

“I know you, Craig.” I said, “You have something in mind, what is it?” I doubted it was something reasonable.

“That’s not as fun,” Craig protested, “but if you insist…”

Again, please feel free to pm suggestions, especially if you want the story to move faster. I'd also like to hear some opinions on the interlude idea I mentioned in the last part.

Swooper
11-09-2007, 10:19 PM
This story is great I have reading it from the start. It is one of the better, well written stories in the process, it is almost like a diary now. As for ideas, I think something needs to happen with Craig, maybe Steve or Rebecca to get their own back at him. He just does not when to quit. How about you and Rebecca set Craig up and make him a servant to one of the girls and then embarrass him somehow to teach him a lesson? Just an idea tho.

But great story keep it up mate :)

Random9002
11-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I think it is time for the girls to have some fun making the boys do whatever they say...have them make a big bet all the girls vs all the boys and have the girls win

HSsportsstar 1
11-18-2007, 03:35 PM
when are u going to continue the story?? its amazing!

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Great Story. Let it be as it is. No need for the girls to have fun wid d boys!!
Keep it going!!

Maverick
12-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry this took sooo long to get out, I got busy and hit major writers block. Thanks to some sent in suggestions, plus some of my own ideas, I eventually got that block taken care of. Eventually I'll hit another one I'm sure, however I've got the next few parts fleshed out, so I should be able to post a bunch in the near future.

Part 22

“How about Steve’s suit for someone else’s?” Craig offered, “Any takers?”

“Why would we want Steve’s suit?” Kristi asked.

“I don’t know, get him to buy it back from you,” Craig explained

“You’re like a horny version of a wholesaler then, eh?” I asked

“Whatever man,” Craig said, he might’ve said more, but Sarah interrupted him,

“Fine, would you take half a suit? I’ll trade you my top for it.” Sarah offered him.

“Sure!” Craig said. Personally, I would’ve held out for more, but I think Craig was just happy to see some boobs.

Sarah dove into the water, then took off her top, handing it to Craig, who didn’t look too happy about those boobs being obscured by the water, but handed her Steve’s suit anyway.

“Okay, Steve. You can have these, but I want a nice kiss first,” Sarah said. Talk about a bargain.

Steve hesitated for a while, then kissed Sarah. It wasn’t very long, or very anything. Sarah looked at him, told him it wasn’t good enough, and to try again. I think he was starting to really get into this, and getting over some of his shyness, because the second one had much more behind it. Perhaps he was just getting horny being in the water with a topless chick.

Craig watched from the boat, probably adding jealousy to his horniness. Which was just what I was waiting for. I quietly walked up to Mindy, and shared my plan with her. We then snuck up behind Craig, who was leaning over the edge of the boat. We picked him up by the ankles and flipped him over the edge. I then held his ankles, while Mindy took Sarah’s top out of his hands, and removed his own suit, before we let him fall into the water.

Sarah and Steve had stopped kissing when they saw Craig going over the side, getting dressed under water after we tossed them their clothes. Craig at this point had managed to cling onto the side of the boat. He was out of the way of the motor, so I started the boat back up, driving slowly, amused at his protests. It was slow enough he could hang on easily enough, but there was no way he would be able to get back in until we were back at the dock.

When we did get back, Mindy jumped out of the boat, running up to the house. I didn’t know what she had planned, but it seemed amusing, so I tied up the boat and followed everyone else. Craig would have to follow on his own.

Sorry its short, part of coming out of the delay and the block. But then, I've usually gone too long in parts, so this should even them out

HSsportsstar 1
12-19-2007, 08:49 PM
you have to keep writing this is my favorite story!!

erjams
12-19-2007, 09:25 PM
At the risk of sounding like everyone else in this post: "this is the best story in the forum and I can't wait to find out what happens next" If you had a way to increase your "props" or rep or whatever it is on this site I would totally do it. NICE STORY!

Little Hooch
12-19-2007, 09:47 PM
I have to agree with everyone else...this is an amazing story!! The plot is really good and your writing style is amazing. You take your time and describe the characters and their feelings and what is going on really well!! Great Job!!:)

MasterO
12-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Not to be critical but to clarify for readers, it seems as an error was made and Steve was used in place of Craig in a couple spots.

Maverick
12-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Yes, thank you. Been a while since I wrote, and I can never remember Craig's name. Its just one of those names, y'know. In retrospect, I should've named him John or something. Oh well. Thanks for catching that for me, its been edited.

Maverick
01-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Good news: I've got the next few parts planned out, and I should have plenty of free time coming up, so parts shouldn't take too long. Bad news: I'm really bad at predicting that kind of stuff. Good news: Part 23 is here.

Part 23:

Allow me for my own sake to skip past the scene of Craig bobbing up and down as he chased after Mindy. Needless to say I had some minor regrets about this turn of events. Still, forgive me for foreshadowing, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

I got up to the house to find Craig banging on the door to one of the rooms with Mindy locked inside with his suit. The others sat around watching, some more avidly than others. Steve, for example, looked everywhere but. I greeted them, then heard Mindy say through the door,

“Okay, okay. I’ll give it back, truce okay?”

“Give it back, then we’ll talk truce,” Craig replied. I didn’t blame Mindy for not trusting him.

“Send Richard in,” Mindy said, “I’ll give it to him, then leave and you can come in and get it,”

“What? Why?” Craig asked. I didn’t follow it either.

“I’ll give him the suit, that way you can’t get your suit back, and then try to get revenge at the same time.” Mindy explained. She had a point, Craig wasn’t going to try and play anything on me. My boobs weren’t nearly big enough to attract him. The penis probably got in the way too.

I agreed, what the hell, if it got Craig into some clothes, I could play the neutral middle man.

Play close attention here, lest you too fall prey to the evilness that calls it self woman. Mindy let me in the room, handed my Craig’s suit, then stepped back and I opened the door for Craig, as Craig stepped in, Sarah too stepped in, pulling down my suit, while she and Mindy grabbed them both, jumping out of the room and shutting the door, blocking it with some furniture which I was too behind-a-door to visually identify. Thus began the sausage-fest.

So, there we were, Craig and I. Ass-naked, we tried to push the door open but they had it blocked off good. We heard a knocking on a window a few minutes later, and turned to see all four girls watching us from outside. I opened the window to see if we could get out that way, but the screen was built in. I wasn’t at the point of ruining my house just to get out, but I wasn’t certain I wouldn’t be at that point soon.

With the window open I could hear them laughing louder.

“Rebecca,” I called out, “You’re still under the wager to be my servant. Come open the door and let me out,”

She hesitated. I could tell she didn’t want to, but I was hoping that her loyalty to her wager, plus some gratitude for earlier going easier on her, plus maybe some nostalgia from last night would sway her.

I think I was right as she started to walk that way before Sarah grabbed her and held her hands behind her back and kept her from going anywhere. Rebecca didn’t seem to put up much of a fight, so it was mostly a symbolic giving-Rebecca-a-way-out gesture. Craig was looking out the window as well, commented that at least that little grabbing action was an improvement. I couldn’t tell how anything couldn’t have been an improvement.

When I heard Sarah offer, “Want to know how you can earn release?” I wasn’t sure that I hadn’t just been proven wrong.

Got the next few parts planned, but any ideas for future events are welcomed, just PM me. I've already used one or two ideas, and have a couple more requests in mind for the future. thanks

MasterO
01-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Bang to the head of Glue!!

If you don't like it don't read it, the instant gratification mentality of so many in today's culture will lead to their own demise!!

If you are to lazy to read a story for full content and just want the paraphrased version I wonder, how will you pay attention to detail in real life, i.e. work, family and personal accomplishment?

glue
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
i did say it was good but i personally thought it was dragging out

erjams
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM

That's just mean...maybe leave that to yourself. If you've already complimented someone, it kind of defeats the point to post that later on.:(

molten man
01-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Excellent. One of the best stories i have read!!

zeketheorc
01-08-2008, 11:33 PM

I like how long it is since it provides more entertainment.

Random9002
10-08-2008, 04:42 PM
this is in my opinion the best story ever on getdare are you ever going to finish it

Kyle Mathers
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Good story man but release the parts sooner!

SubMissChievous
10-26-2008, 05:50 PM
are you ever going to finish it

Good story man but release the parts sooner!

As good as this story is I'm afraid it will be a while before we hear any more of it as Maverick's last activity on this site was of February 3rd 2008...

So I will lock it (for now) and if OP ever comes back to finish it a simple PM to any staff member will be enough for us to re-open the thread for him to continue... :)