PDA

View Full Version : Evils pee dice dare!

evilassassin00
11-12-2008, 10:28 AM
For this dare you may need some glasses or panties.

It is quite simple, first, drink as much water as you can (at least 10 glasses). Then sit and wait for 30 - 60 minutes (I suggest wearing tight underwear)

When you are ready to pee, roll a dice and complete the dare for that number:

1: Pee in a glass, take mouthfulls from the glass, and spit them into another glass, once the second glass is full, move the pee back to the first glass.

2: Pee into the toilet, then flush it with your head in it.

3: Pee in a glass then drink the pee out of it, licking the glass as clean as possible when you are done.

4: Pee on yourself in the shower. You may need to stand on your head against the wall.

5: Gag myself with a dirty sock or underwear then
Boys - knee infront of the toilet and pee. Try using no hands.
Girls - sit on the toilet the wrong way.
Once you are done you may take the gag out.

6: Wear a pair of panties, and while standing the shower, pee through them.

If you can't stomach drinking the whole glass or moving it from one to another you must sit or lay down in a bath/shower and pour the pee over you. Depending on the size of your bladder and the amount of water in it, you might need multiple glasses!

I completed the dare my self, and got a 3. I had drunk so much that I actually filled 3 glasses. I took a nice big mouthful from the last glass, but couldn't drink the whole thing, so I had to pour all three glasses over me. I poured the first on my legs and cock, the second on my chest and cock and the third on my face.

If you are doing this over webcam with someone watching, you might want to use http://dice.evildm.net/index.php to ensure that there is no cheating on the dice roll.

garbonzo222
11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
i like these dares alot

sometimes i like this kinda stuff so when i need them i'll find this page