PDA

View Full Version : Stories: Allowed Content?

muffinfairy
03-07-2014, 07:41 AM
There was a rather unheated debate earlier about what content is allowed within stories on this site. To protect those involved I will remove their name (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=11659)(s).

The question at hand: is bestiality allowed to be mentioned in stories?

There are already stories which contain this subject matter and haven't been deleted, so it was assumed to be ok. However, I think anyone putting effort into writing a story would like to know the answer to this prior to writing.

If it's not, is there any particular reason why? As underage, torture, snuff, incest and such appear to be allowed.

As an extra perhaps it'd be possible to create a Sticky Thread (or add it into another) stating if anything isn't allowed?

Kitten
03-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Curious to hear what is and isn't allowed here on the boards too!

And also to know if it makes a difference if the writer claims the story is fictional or non-fictional. I know a lot of the stories that are advertised as non-fictional are actually fictional, and I assume that is allowed as long as they don't feature illegal activities - But what if they do? And vice versa, I suppose.

Sexdemon
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
No official word or anything but I see no reason why it would be against the rules for a story, fiction or nonfiction. At the end of the day, there's no pictures or videos so no laws broken.

Though I may suggest if you are planning to write it into a story, maybe a mention before the story starts so people who arnt into it don't read half the story first.