PDA

View Full Version : Masters & Mistresses - Person Above

x.Emma.x
11-10-2008, 10:41 AM
A thread espescially for MASTERS and MISTRESSES. Just post the limits of your slave at the bottom of your post, and the next poster must post a WEBCAM dare that you can set your slave.

I'll get things kicked off:

No piss, no poo, no scat, no public/family, no shaving.

vivala_dare
11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Think this would be better suited in master and slave area

Marc
11-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Think this would be better suited in master and slave area

moved accordingly

x.Emma.x
11-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Okay, thanks for your help!

cruelmasta
11-17-2008, 04:32 PM
A thread espescially for MASTERS and MISTRESSES. Just post the limits of your slave at the bottom of your post, and the next poster must post a WEBCAM dare that you can set your slave.

I'll get things kicked off:

No piss, no poo, no scat, no public/family, no shaving.

if its a girl then they arn't aloud to shave at all for however many weaks you roll a dice or 2

my slave is a girl and her limits are no piss,scat,family,too painfull, and too public she likes humiliation.

Shiney
11-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Your slave must pretend to be a dog. She needs to strip and get down on all fours. For as long as you wish, she must bark, pant, and walk like a dog.

My slave of sorts limits are: public, messy, piss, and scat. She's not quite sure what she likes yet.

soldier02
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
you should torture test them make them cum as many times as they can it is all ways fun to see how much they can cum

Coyote
11-27-2008, 09:18 PM
my slave is male. limits are public and scat but will do semipublic

Curly_Kleg
12-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Your slave has to bathe you. Clean you properly from head to toe. The slave should be dressed as you instruct and should remain on their knees outside the bath.
My slave is a male and his limits are: nothing too painful/scarring, nothing overly public.
Likes humiliation.

worldwarme44
12-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure if this would be considered to much pain

Have your slave wear nipple clamps on each of its niples attach a bag to each clamp give your slave x amount of time to cum and if he does not cum have him put coins in his bag make masturbating hard for him by making him masturbate with a opposite hand or with toothpaste or anything awkward that would make him unable to cum in x time

My slaves limits

No poop,scat,public,famiy,permenent

Likes - pain and humiliation