PDA

View Full Version : outdoor punishments please

lunalove
03-02-2014, 10:29 AM
I need some really painful humiliating punishments that can be do in my local woods. Preferably some bondage and my master has asked if one or two can include some hanging breast bondage and some wax torture. These woods are quite popular.for.dog ealkers and there is a campsite very close. And many people walk through these woods to get to the village shops and pub. So please punish this slut for her mastets pleasure

linearizationcannon
03-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Tie yourself up nude and bent over like you are. Mooning the path. Wear high heels. You'll also be blindfolded with earbuds playing white noise or a litany of how slurry you are

Master.
03-02-2014, 10:48 AM
So what toys do you have? Do you have someone to help you with the bondage?

lunalove
03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Tie yourself up nude and bent over like you are. Mooning the path. Wear high heels. You'll also be blindfolded with earbuds playing white noise or a litany of how slurry you are thank you for this, this will be a good one

So what toys do you have? Do you have someone to help you with the bondage?

I have one vibrating dildo(medium), one normal (large) , butt plug (medium) inflatable butt plug, bullet vibrator, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, plenty of rope, chains, padlocks etc a pair of hand cuffs and my master has at violet wand,and speader bar on its way. Yes I will have either my master, a friend of his or mine near or on hand. They will most likely be male but he may invite a female aswell.

mrpropel
03-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Tie yourself naked to a tree for one hour with "suck me", or what ever else your master wants written on your body. You should be blindfolded and ear buds played with noise in them, for this dare as well.

Hottie4l
03-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Tie your self up naked and blind folded wright on your tits free blow jobs and you have to give the guy a free blow job and you have to let the cum drip down your body

lunalove
03-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Tie yourself naked to a tree for one hour with "suck me", or what ever else your master wants written on your body. You should be blindfolded and ear buds played with noise in them, for this dare as well.

my master likes the sound of this one, and we will be using it at some point

Tie your self up naked and blind folded wright on your tits free blow jobs and you have to give the guy a free blow job and you have to let the cum drip down your body

My master has asked if there is any specific way I sould be tied?

lunalove
03-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Please can someone create some punishments that use some form of breast bondage (hanging or not) and wax play. These are my masters requests. Thankyou.

skolvikestorture
03-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Tie up your breasts. Then find a somewhat high branch. With you on your knees with your feet tied to your thighs. Legs open tied of to the side. Have whoever attach a rope to each bound breast. Then tie them to the high branch so they get pulled hard. Write free blowjobs in wax on your body. Be blindfolded and your inflatable butt plug in at your max.

lunalove
03-22-2014, 05:00 PM
My master loves all the punishments you have posted, but has requested more. They can now stretch out over longer periods even overnight ones will be acccepted with much thanks from my master. All out door and as i say and breast/hanging brest bondage and wax torture will be greatly apreciated.

Many thanks Lunalove and Lunaloves master

trenho
03-22-2014, 05:16 PM
hi, ..overnight?
ok you have to sleep entire night in the woods, tied to a tree, but sit down.
your tits must be naked, and cover in wax, and your holes filled.

The Gent
03-22-2014, 05:31 PM
Do a wall sit against a remote tree, naked. Your Master will bind your breasts before tightly tying it to an overhead branch. Then attach your cuntlips firmly to some rope connected to a weight.

Ensure that, if you remain still, the weight will rest on the floor and there will be no tugging on the breast bonds. If you stand, the weight will lift and pull your cunt down. If you sit, those breast bonds will pull. Can you go all night wall-sitting?

Hardcore mode: create a trail of sticky stuff (e.g. Honey, energy drink) from feet to cunt. That might attract a few ants or flies.

lunalove
04-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Do a wall sit against a remote tree, naked. Your Master will bind your breasts before tightly tying it to an overhead branch. Then attach your cuntlips firmly to some rope connected to a weight.

Ensure that, if you remain still, the weight will rest on the floor and there will be no tugging on the breast bonds. If you stand, the weight will lift and pull your cunt down. If you sit, those breast bonds will pull. Can you go all night wall-sitting?

Hardcore mode: create a trail of sticky stuff (e.g. Honey, energy drink) from feet to cunt. That might attract a few ants or flies.

my master loves this one, he cannot wait until he is back fris.m his latest works travel, to do this.

lunalove
04-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Hello members of getdare. i am lunalove's master, these dares are brilliant. I have a surprise for luna, but I cannot let her know about it. if you are interested in making a dare for my slut, please pm with "for master" and I will tell you the details of what i need dares for.

many thanks
lunaloves master