PDA

View Full Version : msn groups

rocker
02-26-2006, 12:20 PM
evry1 i have opened a msn group for truth or dare its on the last page i need 3 members quick for important postions either check it out or leave ur addy!

thank rocker p.s im the maneger of da room
or just go to [removed by admin]
byeEEE :-)

xdressslave
02-26-2006, 04:01 PM
You know spam is what gives tord.dyndns a bad rep. It's people like you, trying to make a truth or dare site/forum/whatever to get visitors, then spaming your website/forum/whatever over other established tord websites that brings everything down.

People like you suck. Congratulations! You've made your own tord site/group. Good for you. But I don't need to read the same crap over and over again! You think just because I've read it in about 5 other topics on this site, you think I'm going to register? Perhaps you've been taking after George W. Bush. Because being told over and over again one thing, doesn't mean people will do it (or in the case of George W. Bush, beleive it).

So why don't you go to your little group you've made, and wait for people to come and join. Until then, don't post the same garbage on this site. Not only are you ruining your new group (and you've just made it), your spoiling this site for us.

depp
02-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Don't worry guys. I actively remove this sort of thing for the site and place filters to block sites.
If anyone pulls this sort of stuff please alert me via PM, the report button, or by publicly flaming them.

Please also read the rules!
4) Don’t use this site to advertise your whatever.
You have posted this URL more than once here. I have blocked the URL from the forums as a result. The users and I decide what counts as advertising around here. Mess up again and I will have to remove you from the site. We know about all the other TOD sites. That's why we are here. Fragmenting this user base does not make the community stronger. Thanks.

Also, if any established users would like to help moderate the site please contact me via PM. Also, if anyone has suggestions or complaints about the getDare forums policy please PM me.

Topic closed. ;)