PDA

View Full Version : For a Chastity Belt

doomed_soul89
11-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Couldn't you just get a normal belt and just put a lock on it after its in the loops of Jean shorts?

Sum
11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Moved your thread to the S/m Lounge.

Please do not request any information in this forum. It is for documenting your own ideas. This forum is a resource only. Post only information others would find useful.

Guidelines
Only computer generated art or hand drawn illustrations are allowed should you use images.
Unlike the other getDare forums spelling and grammar count here. Posts that read like a 12 year old wrote them will be moved to the trashcan. Please check your work before hitting that submit button.
Don't steal material directly from other sites.
Don't request anything here.
Post titles should describe content. Don't use a title like "Cool dare idea!" or "My Punishment."
Posts in this section should be content heavy. If you can't write more than five sentences you should not be posting it here.

Bandit|Queen
11-09-2008, 10:30 AM
No you could still get your jeans down/you hand down there. Plus you would hopefully have to take your jeans off to wash them so it wouldn't really work.

Sum
11-09-2008, 10:32 AM
No you could still get your jeans down/you hand down there. Plus you would hopefully have to take your jeans off to wash them so it wouldn't really work.

Yarp, unless you made some kid of button up poo flap in your jeans and did your belt up realllllllyyyy tight!

I've had the same jeans on for four years now, Francisco Franco at a disco with a dancing cow

Bandit|Queen
11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Lmao :p

I love Sum

doomed_soul89
11-09-2008, 10:34 AM
So it could only work as a short term on

Sum
11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
erm yeah i guess, but so short that it wouldn't be worth it unless you were ok with peeing yourself. As to make it so you couldn't get at you parts you'd have to sew your flies up
i love sugar

banneduser
11-11-2008, 04:43 PM
as said it would be pointless, it would only really keep you chaste for 8 hours and thats if you didnt drink anything all day!

If you want to make a chastity belt you only need a few things. Get a plastic pair of handcuffs, like the toy ones, you can pick some up in a fake police set for kids for about a pind ($2) a padlock, again about a pound in the UK, onlly a small one, perhaps a luggage lock with a key (metal of course) and a tube, i use(d) a sweet tube, like the ones you get at xmas time with sweets in, about 1.5 inches wide and 7 or 8 long. cut that to your desired length, either use the closed end of the tube and cut it to be just long enough for your cock, or use the open end of the tube and cut it a centimetre or so shorter than your cock (so when hard you can tease the head but nothing more)

To assemble it just get the cuffs and break/cut them into single cuffs, put one around your cock AND balls, make it tight so it cant be pulled off, but not too tight! Now with the tube, make a hole about 1cm from the open end. Then just put the tube over your cock, padlock through the small hole and then through the cuff. So that the tube is now locked onto the cuff and the cuff is locked to your balls.

I found with this that i could flip the tube upwards and slip my cock out the bottom, so to solve that i added another padlock at the top of the tube attached to a rubber band and looped that around the buff at the base of my balls, so i couldnt move the tube and it also points my cock downards a bit! Nice :P

jono mckenzie
11-12-2008, 04:55 AM
omssx, i love you hand made chasity belt idea im gonna try it out now!! :D

banneduser
11-12-2008, 07:54 AM
:D It takes some fiddling but it works! Im currently wearing a soft slipper padlocked over my cock and tied with string around the back, it lets me wank but i know if i cum im stuck with it!

dared to perfection
11-12-2008, 09:49 AM
hmm sorry i want a better alternative to the hand cuffs they are extremely easy to break open
XD

its easy to wear homemade's but not easy to make homemades that you can wear for prolonged periods of time and not get out of without a key that could possibly be left at home ;)

banneduser
11-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeh its not a high security device in any way, but it could be modified using PVC piping and metal cuffs, that would change things a bit!

dared to perfection
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeh its not a high security device in any way, but it could be modified using PVC piping and metal cuffs, that would change things a bit!

lol and sky rocket the price ;)

banneduser
11-12-2008, 10:09 AM
True but still cheaper than a shop bought thing! To be honest you could get a sports cup (the thing that protects the important stuff downstairs!) remove any padding or anything so it just the plastic shell, put extra holes in it for drainage and lock that on some how. Perhaps using three strings, one off each corner at the top and on off the bottom of the cup. Put a lop in the strings at the small of your back (where back turns into bum) and lock them there, then you wont be able to get any touching at all of your balls or cock. The only downside is when you piss you'd need loads of holes and you'd have to clean it somehow...

bombermanfan1
07-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I made the tube part of the belt out of clay, but its a little heavy.

bombermanfan1
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
I made a chastity belt out of aluminum foil. Its amazing how effective aluminum is when you combine it together.

adham007
08-25-2010, 04:49 AM
interesting ,...