Jasdebi
11-09-2008, 05:34 AM
can a master have more than 1 slave?

Justamale
11-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Hello,

I have seen this posted on so many sub/slave forums... The answer is this

1. Does 1 sub/slave not satisfy you?
2. What would you think if your slave wanted another master?

Some master like to have a slave and what they call a pet...

Really its up to the 2 in that relasionship to decide if both want it the cool, if one wants and other doesnt can strain the relastionship

My 2 cents

Jasdebi
11-10-2008, 05:40 AM
Who Know what is the sex toy,smth like anal bead but without ring handle call.

cr_ruby_1314
11-10-2008, 09:41 AM
well.. maybe I should start a new thread, but seeing how this thread is titled "question", it might just fit here...

I have tried to research it, but never found it: what do you call the triangular horsey sort of device where a female (or male I guess) could be made to sit on top, resulting in the edge of the triangle digging in between her legs?

x.Emma.x
11-10-2008, 10:00 AM
No idea. But in response to your original question - I shouldn't see why not.

Sum
11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Instead of asking here, why can't you research these things yourself?

Instead of reporting posts that are clearly not against the rules just because you find them annoying, why can't you just ignore these things yourself?

Oh and I think that asking questions is a perfectly valid way of doing research.

SubMissChievous
11-10-2008, 10:16 AM
can a master have more than 1 slave?Here's my answer: Some have one. Some have more. Some people are into this lifestyle 24/7. Some others do it on Friday nights after a long hard week's work and feel like having some kinky fun... There isn't just one right way to live it; it's up to what people want and need.

As far as the other question about those anal bead thingies, I have no clue...

I think if you search a bit with google you could easily find answers to most of your questions. Also if you check on Kinktalk in the BDSM forum there's a sticky thread with links for many resource websites that could be really helpful for you.

Bandit|Queen
11-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Why all the questions?

You've got loads of threads with random questions.

Instead of asking here, why can't you research these things yourself?

Whats wrong with asking some questions? I don't see anything wrong with it personally. If you don't ask you don't get. If you don't like the questions then don't answer or look at them :rolleyes: