PDA

View Full Version : keep me horny(21/F)

YaoiLover
02-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Im looking for dares/punishments that will keep me horny. Please respect my limits!

Will not: send numbers, pics, videos, addresses, or any personal info.

Likes: nearly anything. Dislikes(will still do but wont like): scat play, toothpaste, hidden public Limits(will never do): extreme pain(including toothpaste in my ass), vaginal penetration, family, public, friends, pets, messy(including eating bodily excretions or anyfhing my roomate might see), permanent, illegal, unhealthy, vomit, and some other stuff i havent figured out yet.(XD)

Please PM me! Thank you! :3

chucka_p
02-26-2014, 02:43 PM
For the next 3 hours every 15 minutes you must rub each nipple making actual skin contact for a second or so and rub your clit for 2 seconds or so. You must do it smack bang on time wherever you are. If you cannot do it for any reason or you forget add 40 spanks to your ass each time you don't do it. At the end add up the spanks and share them on both cheeks of your ass.

JasperJones94
02-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Can you define what scat play is?

Sharp Shooter
02-26-2014, 06:32 PM
You are to edge to within 5 seconds of actually having an orgasm, then immediately stop all stimulation. Do this once every other hour for the next seven days.

You are allowed time off to sleep but immediately before going to sleep and upon waking up, you will edge. Then you get back on the clock.

If you miss an edge due to school or work, you will make it up later in the day during one of the unscheduled hour marks.

Each edge is to be done fully naked and on your widely spread knees.

You may use a vibrator or toy (no penetration though) for stimulation except on makeup edges. Those edges are do be done by humping - rubbing your pussy against an inanimate object like your pillow, bed post, door knob, etc. Then you must lick off your juices before you may get dressed. Humping edges are to be done with your hands clasped behind your head, elbows back.

You are not allowed to touch yourself sexually below the waist during this week except during edges. And then, ONLY during the edges.

If you orgasm for any reason, you will PM me for the punishment. Trust me, you do NOT want to slip up!