PDA

View Full Version : The GetDare Adventure

TheLastCenturian
02-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Hey getDare, TheLastCenturian here! So I have come up with a new role-playing game that I hope will be a hit here on getDare. Please note that this is a work in progress, and any suggestions, help, etc...(even criticisms) are appreciated. On that note if you have any suggestions, help, criticisms, or anything else of that sort, just send me a PM, I would be happy to hear from you. Anyways, enough of my rambling. On to the Game!

This game is an RPG of sorts, where players will go on a daring adventure with a party of other players. Parties will consist of 5 players each, with each player taking on a specific role: Bard, Archer, Wizard, Duelist and Guardian. Each role has a special ability that can be used throughout the game:

Bard: Can do a dare themselves to regain some lost XP or gain some extra XP.

Wizard: Can do a dare themselves to confuse a master and force him to give a dare to the Game Master (me) instead.

Archer: Can do a dare themselves to weaken a Master, making a dare easier.

Guardian: Can take most of the weight of the dare himself/herself, allowing the rest of their party to have an easier time.

Duelist: Can do a dare themselves in order to distract a master and allow his/her party to skip part of a dare.

In order to make the game harder however, you may only use your special ability 3 times throughout the game, and they may not be used on boss dares.

Now after reading about the special abilities you may be wondering "What's a Master?" or "How does XP factor in to this game?" Well, here are your answers:

Masters: There will be 5 Masters in the game. The Masters are in charge of giving dares to the parties that are within the levels they control. (More on levels in a moment). Masters can give solo dares (dares that only one party member does, thus only giving them XP) or party dares (dares that the whole party must complete, and every one gains XP) They will also give "boss dares" to parties of the appropriate level. Boss dares are the final, hardest dares parties will get from a master. Finishing a Boss dare moves a party to the next Master, and gives each player a significant amount of XP.

Levels and XP: In order to finish the Game, you must reach Level 10, and complete the final boss dare. each player starts at level 1, and will gain XP with every task they complete. Only when every player is at the appropriate level, with the Party level up and be able to move on. Every 2 party levels you can ask for a boss dare from the Master who controls the level you are in. Completing that dare moves you to the next Master, and gives you a significant amount of XP. Please submit dare reports to both The Master you are on, as well as me, as I am able to give bonuses for well-done dares, as well as punishments for poorly-done dares. How much XP a task will give is up to the Master, although I would prefer if they would send me the dare and how much XP they want to give so I can keep track of everything, and maybe make a few changes :P

Here are the levels, as well as XP needed for each:

Level 1: 0 XP

Level 2: 25 XP

Level 3: 75 XP

Level 4: 150 XP

Level 5: 300 XP

Level 6: 500 XP

Level 7: 750 XP

Level 8: 1000 XP

Level 9: 1500 XP

Level 10: 2000 XP

Each Master controls 2 levels ( Eg. Master 1: Level 1 and 2, Master 2: 3 and 4, etc..).

Signup:
Post here or PM me the following info:

Masters: Name, Likes/limits, links to dares you have given/example dares that you have given (you may also give me a few dares to try and impress me), what levels you would like to control.

Players: Name, Likes/limits, Role. It would also be nice to see some dares that you have done.

Once I have enough players and Masters, I will sort the Players into parties, select the Masters and notify everyone that the game will be beginning.

I think that is all for now. Again, any questions, suggestions, criticisms etc.., Post here or PM me.

I hope everyone has fun!

Happy Dares!

~TLC

subaddict5
02-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Interesting idea. I'll certainly be joining. I always play as a wizard in other RPG's, so I will in this one as well :D

My name will be 'Chastity', a great, mysterious sorceress from far away. Likes, limits in signature. Dare experience includes feminization\crosdressing (both inside and outside), pee play\schedule's, endless edging and more.

archdukechocula
02-26-2014, 02:32 PM
I you can get enough people, this sounds like a blast. I'll be an archer. my likes/limits in signature, I just got to this site, so my dare exp. is a little lacking you might say :P

Night Drifter
02-27-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll join as well as a bard. Likes and limits in sig. I've done piss dares, edging, feminization, diapers and more.

DeBael
02-28-2014, 07:14 AM
I'll be a Guardian named Yuna then.

Likes: bondage,clothing control, shoes, slightly involving friends, hidden public, dice dares, humiliation, wedgies, Animegao, forced orgasm, pain
dislikes:: public, long chasity, anal, involving friends alot
Limits: pics, cam, messy, family, lots of pain, illegal,pee, poop

TheLastCenturian
02-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Here is the list of participants so far. I will update this list as more people join.

Players:

Party One:
Subaddict5- Chastity the Wizard.
Archdukechocula the Archer.
Night Drifter the Bard.
DeBael- Yuna the Guardian.
Res the Duelist

Party Two:
ChrissyDebra, Archer
Tytylion, Bard
cyan-ide, Wizard
kdthas, Guardian

Masters:
TIM1, leves 3 and 4.
Misa, levels 5 and 6.
DanHenceworth, Levels undetermined yet.

We need some more masters and we can get this game underway, although players can join any role, they just might have to wait a bit to be able to play.

res
02-28-2014, 12:39 PM
If it's a duelist you ask for, a duelist you shall get.
Joining in as Res, the great duelist from a realm far, far away, so far that people forgot about its plain existence.

Limits can be found in my signature.

Kind regards

DanHenceworth
02-28-2014, 05:35 PM
i'll sign up as a master name of master tiberius

ChrissyDebra
03-01-2014, 08:18 AM
i wanna join as Archer

Full List of BDSM Like list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

Like: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress
Limit: Public, no photo/video send to anyone

Wanna know that not in the list can send me a pm with activity BDSM Name.

tytylion
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I'll join as a bard named Kibi!

sunset-gd
03-02-2014, 05:22 AM
I'll join as a Wizard called Morgoth.

kdthas
03-04-2014, 12:13 PM
I'll join as a Guardian for the second team! Likes in sig.

TheLastCenturian
03-04-2014, 01:21 PM
I have updated the post with the players and masters that are currently signed up. We need two more masters before the game begins, and Party Two needs a duelist. Parties may come up with a name for themselves if they wish.

DeBael
03-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Guys, any objections against Revue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revue)as our team name?

Night Drifter
03-04-2014, 05:22 PM
That sounds alright to me

res
03-05-2014, 09:50 AM
I like the name. You can count my vote in for it.

Cadrac
03-06-2014, 02:17 AM
I have updated the post with the players and masters that are currently signed up. We need two more masters before the game begins, and Party Two needs a duelist. Parties may come up with a name for themselves if they wish.

Hi:

I've got admittedly little experience with the site, and don't know how much regular RPG experience will matter for this game, but I've been DMing those for over 30 years. If you're still looking for Masters, I'd be happy to participate. You may not want to put me on levels 1 & 2, so I have a chance to see some of the other dares the players face, or you may decide to, as a newbie darer, to place me there as appropriate for my inexperience on the site. I find either option acceptable, but will almost definitely run any dares by you prior to unleashing them on the players if I am running the initial levels.

Cadrac

DeBael
03-06-2014, 10:54 AM
I guess that only leaves two more masters eh? Cool. I'm eagerly waiting^^

res
03-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Yep, so am I. This one actually does look like it could maybe become a working Roleplaythread. They kinda seem to... go down within 2 days normally.

We'll see, but let us keep our spirits high :)

TheLastCenturian
03-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Hi:

I've got admittedly little experience with the site, and don't know how much regular RPG experience will matter for this game, but I've been DMing those for over 30 years. If you're still looking for Masters, I'd be happy to participate. You may not want to put me on levels 1 & 2, so I have a chance to see some of the other dares the players face, or you may decide to, as a newbie darer, to place me there as appropriate for my inexperience on the site. I find either option acceptable, but will almost definitely run any dares by you prior to unleashing them on the players if I am running the initial levels.

Cadrac

Hey, I am happy to welcome you to our game. I think I will put you on levels 7 and 8, so you can see some of the other dares and gain some more experience on the sight before having to dare anyone.

With that said, I am going to put DanHenceworth on levels 1-2, so we now only need 1 more master. TIM1 has volunteered to take more levels if we need it, so if we don't have one by the end of tomorrow, he will take the last two levels so we can start the game.

DeBael
03-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey, I am happy to welcome you to our game. I think I will put you on levels 7 and 8, so you can see some of the other dares and gain some more experience on the sight before having to dare anyone.

With that said, I am going to put DanHenceworth on levels 1-2, so we now only need 1 more master. TIM1 has volunteered to take more levels if we need it, so if we don't have one by the end of tomorrow, he will take the last two levels so we can start the game.

Yay! Great news^^

subaddict5
03-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Indeed great news. I can't wait to gain some experience with our party!

ChrissyDebra
03-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Party two need one Duelist :rolleyes:

who wan to join us?

kdthas
03-06-2014, 07:03 PM
We also need a name! :p

tytylion
03-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Silly Souls? lol
I dooon't know :/

kdthas
03-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Looks ok to me!

Will let the rest of the team have a say...!

ChrissyDebra
03-07-2014, 08:16 AM
i m ok with this

DeBael
03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
So, anyone turned up?

So, Can we begin yet?

kdthas
03-08-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm looking forward to this starting, hopefully some people notice this one soon!

:)

slavetoeveryone12
03-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Can I be a duelist
Dislikes: poop, hard anal
Limits: poop eating, family public

TheLastCenturian
03-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Sorry for not posting earlier, something came up and I couldn't get on until now.

Anyways today is the day! The GetDare Adventure has begun!

Here is the full list of players and masters as of right now.

Party One, Revue:
Subaddict5- Chastity the Wizard.
Archdukechocula the Archer.
Night Drifter the Bard.
DeBael- Yuna the Guardian.
Res the Duelist

Party Two, Silly Souls:
ChrissyDebra, Archer
Tytylion, Bard
cyan-ide, Wizard
kdthas, Guardian
slavetoeveryone12, Duelist

Masters:
DanHenceworth levels 1 and 2.
TIM1, leves 3 and 4.
Misa, levels 5 and 6.
Cadrac, levels 7 and 8.
TIM1, levels 9 and 10.

Party one will get their first tasks shortly (whenever Dan sends it to you). Party two will wait until Party one has gotten to level 3, and then they will begin their quest. This is so the Masters only have to handle one Party at a time, at least at the start. Anyways, all of you will receive PM's shortly announcing the beginning of the adventure.

Good luck, and happy dares!

~TLC, Game Master.

CycloneFox
03-08-2014, 04:23 PM
lastminute entry plz archer?

res
03-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Sounds great, really looking forward to it. Good luck to all and mostly to my team of course ;-)

subaddict5
03-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Finally starting! :)

May the dares smile on us and the adventure be bountiful...

ChrissyDebra
03-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Party Two, Silly Souls:
ChrissyDebra, Archer
Tytylion, Bard
cyan-ide, Wizard
kdthas, Guardian
slavetoeveryone12, Duelist

Oh no slavetoeveryone12, Duelist was banned.

so how?

Anonscs
03-11-2014, 02:44 AM
I love RPGs! If possible I can fill in as party 2's duelist? Just PMing Game Master now.

DanHenceworth
03-11-2014, 04:37 AM
right then group one!

i have recently been a bit ill hence why it has taken a while for the dare to be made but....
Level One/Part one: the choice!
you all have gone for a walk through the ancient forest, in front of you are two paths:
one going left looking sunny, warm and calm (perfect walking weather)
the other going right, covered in brambles, thunder and lightning and weird animals

before all stands a beautiful giantess! you try to ignore her and just walk on but she block your PATHS.

Giantess: now then look what i have here! i group of misfits thinking they can walk through my forest.

i'll tell you what you can pass if you must sacrifice something!

it is simple you sacrifice 2 members of your group
one to do a dare
one to answer a riddle

if both pass congratulations you get to choose the path you go down (left or right)

if one or both fail then tough you go down the road i want you to, and trust me it wont be the nice road.

i expect you sacrifices to pm me within the next week

subaddict5
03-12-2014, 10:10 AM
The Wizard and the guardian look at each other at seeing the Giantess. They feel they can handle the worst the Giantess can throw at her. After some discussion the group decides to accept the challenge the Giantess sets. They feel they could battle through, but the risk is simply to great.

The wizard, Chastity, steps forward and says: 'I'll do the dare!' while the Guardian says: 'and I'll solve your little riddle!'.

DanHenceworth
03-15-2014, 02:59 AM
the reports are in

the wizard was given a simple dare

he passed the test.

the guardian however was not wise enough to get the answer and as a result failed

you no what this meant, i got to pick your path, you will be going left, ah the forest may look nice on the outside, but wait for the horrors within

res
03-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Ashamed in defeat, the group continues their way, following the nice path leading through the area. They pad the guardian's back, motivating her to not give up hope while they fear what they have to deal with next.

DeBael
03-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Goddamn, I'm so sorry:(
I'll try to make up though...

subaddict5
03-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Don't worry about it. We can handle any horror the forest throws at us! How bad can it be? It's only a forest! ;)

TheLastCenturian
03-15-2014, 07:01 PM
the reports are in

the wizard was given a simple dare

he passed the test.

the guardian however was not wise enough to get the answer and as a result failed

you no what this meant, i got to pick your path, you will be going left, ah the forest may look nice on the outside, but wait for the horrors within

Ashamed in defeat, the group continues their way, following the nice path leading through the area. They pad the guardian's back, motivating her to not give up hope while they fear what they have to deal with next.

Goddamn, I'm so sorry:(
I'll try to make up though...

The Game Master smiles devilishly as he see's Yuna fail her test. He waits patiently as the group continues through the forest, secretly hoping Yuna fails once again. For if she does, he's going to punish her.

(You know you love me DeBael ;) )

Night Drifter
03-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Don't look so sad my companions! We're on our way to riches and glory! Besides, if you all don't start looking happier, I might have to stary telling jokes, and no one wants that

DeBael
03-16-2014, 10:51 AM
I think we're ready for whatever lies ahead^^

res
03-16-2014, 01:59 PM
I sure hope we are... ;)

DanHenceworth
03-16-2014, 02:46 PM
so you spend the next few days strolling through the forest wondering what is so bad.

suddenly you get up one day realize that one of your group is missing, where is Chastity the wizard?
what will you do now!

will you search for them, or go on without them? your choice

DeBael
03-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Search for him, we shall not leave anyone behind!

DanHenceworth
03-16-2014, 03:11 PM
if that is your choice....

you will of course search for him

more tomorrow

subaddict5
03-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Meanwhile.....The wizard wakes. He tries to look around, but everything is dark. Is it night? Is he underground? He doesn't know.

He struggles and realizes his hands are feet are tied. What's worse: His powers don't seem to work. He still feels his power source but somehow he just can't reach it. Seems his hands and feet are not the only thing that are tied.

He thinks of his friends and hope they are looking for him.....

DeBael
03-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Sooo excited^^
The Game Master smiles devilishly as he see's Yuna fail her test. He waits patiently as the group continues through the forest, secretly hoping Yuna fails once again. For if she does, he's going to punish her.

(You know you love me DeBael ;) )
Yeah I know but I won't give you any change to punish me though:p

DanHenceworth
03-18-2014, 08:48 AM
you have spent the last two days frantically searching for your missing friend, you all agree to get some sleep.

uh oh...next day the guardian and the duelist awaken to find that again they have lost allies!

during the night the archer and the bard have both gone missing as well!

what will you do keep searching or continue without them?

res
03-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Seeing that we can not continue our quest alone, we will make sure we find the three of them!

DeBael
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Yeah, we'll find them for sure! Leaving people behind is not the way we work^^

DanHenceworth
03-20-2014, 02:44 PM
so you decided to go on and search for them!

as there as just the two of you now you decided to stick together and watch each others backs, however i am sneaky, late that night i decided that yet again i wanted one of the group, knowing that the guardian was a proud and protective i created a situation where they had no choice but to split from her Allie, this of course led to her kidnapping.

this just left the duelist now! all alone in the forest, lost, confused but not scared, he is a brave being, not to mention a warrior, you walk through the forest for the whole the day, no longer searching for your friends, but for their kidnapper!

more to come tomorrow

TheLastCenturian
03-20-2014, 04:26 PM
so you decided to go on and search for them!

as there as just the two of you now you decided to stick together and watch each others backs, however i am sneaky, late that night i decided that yet again i wanted one of the group, knowing that the guardian was a proud and protective i created a situation where they had no choice but to split from her Allie, this of course led to her kidnapping.

this just left the duelist now! all alone in the forest, lost, confused but not scared, he is a brave being, not to mention a warrior, you walk through the forest for the whole the day, no longer searching for your friends, but for their kidnapper!

more to come tomorrow

Hey everyone! Everything seems to be going well so far, so that's good. I do have one concern though: The speed of the game. I noticed that it has almost been two weeks since we officially started this game, and the first party isn't even past level one yet. I think we need to pick it up a bit and make the game go a bit faster. Specifically, DanHenceworth, if you could post more than once a day and give another dare soon that would be great.

Cheers and Happy Dares!
~TLC, Game Master.

res
03-21-2014, 09:06 AM
He was angry. Of course he was. This one had started out with a group and now... Well now he was alone. He knew for sure that this had to be part of the plan of this weirdo they had met before. It was all this thing's fault. Yet again he checked his weapons, he knew that without then he would be lost.
He was no hero, never had been. 'The duelist' they called him - well they would for sure give him other names if they knew that he had never actually won a fair fight. When he duelled he made sure everything was under control: His control.
But now everything had gone out of control... And, for heaven's sake, he did not enjoy it.
He hoped the others would still be alive while he kept walking.
"Don't you worry... I will find you - and then this guy will get a second mouth - one to breath blood from."

cornpiper
03-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Ill be a master if you would want me to itll be great fun

DanHenceworth
03-21-2014, 09:58 AM
so it has come down to this, wondering, lost around the desperately searching for you allies, after two days you're close to giving up until suddenly, you find yourself in an opening, there in front of you are your allies, each tied up against a separate tree and in the middle a throne made of stone, far to big for a human no, this belonged to the giantess!

"i told this path wasn't to be taken lightly! now look it is down to just me and you, i do not wish destroy you however, so lets make a deal, i will give you a riddle and a task, complete them both before sun down and you and your friends go free on in the forest, if you fail, well then i guess i will just claim you for my own and you will destroyed! how about that?"

res
03-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Gnashing his teeths he stands on the clearing, staring in the eyes of his group's members. Their chances are bad if he does not go for the deal. A second he thinks about trying to run for it - but he is sure that the creature won't let him of the hook that easily.
"I will go for it", he finally says. "Hell, what choice do I have after all - Letting my comrades die by your hand? I surely do not want those guys to see your face as the last thing in their lifes, these wobbly pieces of skin you call 'cheek' - makes me tremble to even think about those. And this distinct smell you tend to spread around yourself... Well - let us not talk about your bad looks, but about my tasks: Let's get over with this..."
He grins now. It can't be that bad... or can it?
His thoughts are simple as they could be... 'Dark Magic bars my way... But the will of a Duelist is stronger!'

Outgame: I am sorry for the last sentece but I could not hold back - at least there is no templar around here... or? *looks around cautiously*

DeBael
03-22-2014, 12:24 PM
OOOH, please continue^^
I'm getting restless here;p

DeBael
03-23-2014, 05:49 AM
Sooo... Will his game move on?

res
03-23-2014, 06:08 AM
I did not receive nothing yet, so..

DeBael
03-23-2014, 06:16 AM
I did not receive nothing yet, so..

Man, more than a week without dares or anything...
Looks like this crashes too...

DanHenceworth
03-23-2014, 12:48 PM
sorry there has been large gaps between posts but i have work and stuff on that takes priority of this.

TheLastCenturian
03-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Man, more than a week without dares or anything...
Looks like this crashes too...

sorry there has been large gaps between posts but i have work and stuff on that takes priority of this.

Sorry Dan, but because I don't want this to die:

All of sudden a light shines through the clearing, making everyone look up. They here the Game Master's voice as if it was calling them from the Heavens:

"Enough of this nonsense! Let the travelers pass, they have done nothing wrong."

The Giantess looks up angrily, but can do nothing against the Game Master's will. "As you wish".

She picks up the party and places them on the other side of the forest, where they lay blinking from the sunlight.

The adventure will now continue with TIM1 as master. Level 3 is now the new level 1.

TIM1
03-24-2014, 06:46 AM
I think it could go in this way :
each day/a few times a day I will give you a part of story with dares between #dare#
after you are done write a short report here and answer GM question/s
basing on your answers I will build further instructions/story

Hello my fellow team new adventure begins now.

for 1 day you are trying to get out of forest
# for this day you can not eat anything#

but effects are poor. Evening you look to your packs to discover there is no sleepsacks.
# you must sleep without cover tonight #

After night in forest you continue reserches to find a road, You are lucky the carrig is ridding toward you. So my question is :

What are you doing now ?

DeBael
03-24-2014, 08:24 AM
Yuna's tummy grumbled angrily as she and her party walked through the enormous forest. It was void of all things edible and not even a rat could be seen runninh through the bushes.
She felt a bit faint and weak legged. Even Drifter, the bard was nowhere near as energetic as usual in favor of saving his powers. They decided to put up a simple camp and continue in the morning. Having nothing more than a fire to keep them warm, tehy slept under the bare heaven

>I'll certainly will sleep wihout cover tonight. Just wrote it already:p

Currently I'm writing a report for school on fluid detection techniques:)

TIM1
03-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Mayby I used wrong expression but I meant what are doing abaut carrige ?

Stop it and ask for help / stop it and slay all people / go along thief way etc...

DeBael
03-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Oh yeah;p sorry...

There's a good change they are friendly so
>Stop them and ask for help.

TIM1
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM
They slow down a little when see you.

But dont stop. When they are close unough you see :
one big black man
one white blonde man
and one preety lady

When you start to talk to them they stop and the big man is examinig you with his eyes
(you pose to look strong )

# for next day you must wear clothes that cover all your body and keep it monochrome#

You seem preety strong are you a bounty hounters ? - he asks .

So players are you a bounty hunters ?

DeBael
03-25-2014, 01:13 AM
Yuna steps forward and speaks to the man: "We are in fact, though it would seem our mission has lead us to be lost in this forest. Would you be as kind as to take us with you point us the way?" she asked as politely as she could.

>So I'm wearing black all over: my underwear, thights skirt, long sleeved turtleneck, flat kneeboots are all black. I also wear a back berret too:p

TIM1
03-25-2014, 03:46 AM
BM : Mayby you can take a break in your mission ? I would like to hire you . I will pay well so it will be good for your sacks. Now I cant tell you more but we are going to fight for greater good :).

When you start asking more questions , he makes strange face and eventually say.

BM : I can tell you that we are not going to the near willage, we are heading to town but it is 8 hrs by horse. If you go to village it will take you abaut 16 hrs by feets. This is the last chance Do you want to earn some money ?

>So my dear party are you going to break main quest and help those people ?

subaddict5
03-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Since the party could use a warm bed after the ordeal in the forest, they figured it would be a good idea to take the job. They needed the money for their quest and they were completely out of supplies. This seemed to be a good opportunity to do something about both these problems.

'We are happy to assist you', the wizard says.

TIM1
03-25-2014, 04:40 AM
BM : Great new trained people are always welcome :). Those are my friends Elizabeth and Cloud. Jump on oure carrige and tell us something abaut you.

# You must write at least 4 sentences to describe you - remember you must gain they trust - it will affect further reactions with others !!! #

:pirashoot: TIM1 : This is the way you start your first quest on this level :pirashoot:

The way was long and the carrige was not mooving very fast so you ended up in tower araund evening.

C : This is perfect time. Gareth ( BM ) will take preparations and you and I will tell you why are you here. Oure we want to slow down increasing effect of collecting mana by One of the biggest mage guild in country : "Zenith"

We will break into their place and destroye some mana containers. You will start at north tower the one they call "fire gate " here is a charm that will help you :
# You must take a 15 min cold shower today #
You will be going through gates so I hope you have somebody that can break locks :) If not here is another spell for you wizard

# wizard is not allowed to use left hand for next 6 hrs #

Remember to not kill guards we are not killers. ( during way you will met 4 guards)
#Each plyer :
kill guard - slapp your ass 20 times with hand
save guard - slap your ass 30 times with belt
You decide how many guards you will kill or save
#

If all go right you will meet us in grand Chamber
# grand Chamber gate dare : get naked and write 20 dirty words on your body
magic knowledge : make a spirit potion : alcohol , orange juice , some cinammone, grinded piper and tabasco and drink it.
try to break through : " Mysterious dare "
#

I expect a raport from all party members before story go further
at minimum :
- 4 or more sentences abaut yourself
- how many guards were killed
- in which way you crossed grand Chamber doors
(mysterious dare will affect you later )

DeBael
03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
My name is Yuna and I am a guardian. Being tall and sturdy I fight on the frontlines while protecting my friends. I joined the warriors guild when turning 16 and had been trained in handling heavy arms and swords in addition to my hard training which made me able to carry around my heavy armor without exhausting myself too bad.
I have had no luck yet in love, which makes the nights I spend traveling lonely and sad.
My hair is dark brown colored and I have green eyes:)
-------
Drinking the potion, Yuna felt a cold shiver down her spine. She quickly started shaking wildly and felt like she was freezing. She sprinted across the bridge and down the halls. Her nipples fully erect from the cold sensation and her teeth clattering loudly.

She sneaked past the guards, slowly, taking advantage of the slight similarity in uniform which could only be confused in the dark. Passing a lounge, she entered in the hopes of warming up a bit though severely burning her ass.
(srs, my ass hurts really bad)

Arriving atthe gate, she musters het frustration and strength to cut away the wood around the lock. (break through is what a warior would do isn't it^^)

TIM1
03-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Now I wait for subaddict5 to choose his path :)

subboy1993
03-25-2014, 02:09 PM
This sounds like a ton of fun! I will partake as a duelist!

TIM1
03-25-2014, 11:11 PM
I guess you would be assigned to current ( only team ) but ask TheLastCenturian it is his thread subboy1993

subaddict5
03-26-2014, 12:12 AM
My name is Chastity a Wizard from a land to the far west. I'm fairly tall for the people of my country, but I know compared to what's average in your land I am short. I'm a quiet thoughtful guy. As a wizard, trained in the famous wizard's academy, it is my duty to help better the world....and profit in the meantime!

Arriving at the gates, the wizard frowns his eyeys and looks at the locks intensively. He waves his arms and the door unlocks with a spark. 'Damn, the wizard cries'. This spark burnt my hand. The door was somehow protected. We need to be carefull these are skilled people. The wizard refrains from using his left hand for 6 hours.

During the sneak to the grand chamber, the wizard encounters 4 people whom he gently puts to sleep by hitting them on the head. His ass hurts from all the fighting.

The wizard is not really the figther type, but still he decides to break through with a spell as he doesn't have the time to do any of the other options he could think of.

TIM1
03-26-2014, 05:42 AM
You all passed doors. Only Cloud was waiting within.

C : What took you soo long ? Others already went down to storage area !!!
We dont have time to waste. Take this.

< he give you a magick busola>

C : It will show you the way to containers. Be carfull. Mana can give you some serious injuries. Destroy 4 containers < 4 for each player >. And go back here.

# there are 3 ways to destroy container
1) careless which cause burning - masturbate to edge using toothpaste
2) distort mana by biohazard - droll over your chest for 5 min
3) carefull - rythmicall slaps to genitals are with rate 60 slaps per minute for 1 minute

careless way will increas mysterious dare effect.
hint - mysterious dare will affect you after yu left mage guild area
#

You fast run in directon showed by busola. Afeter all containers are broken you see something strange : mysterious light from busola is pointing on big gate.

< Im asking : will you check what is behind gate ? >

subaddict5
03-26-2014, 05:49 AM
There is no time to lose! We need to hurry! We have already lost to much time. The wizard carelessly destroyed the containers by using his magic. It caused some sort of feedback and the wizard felt his body burn up. (#edged with toothpaste#). Luckily it quickly subsided.

The group fast runs in direction showed by busola and come across the big gate. 'I could never resist a big gate', the wizard mumbles. There's is alays something interesting behind them!

We will check those doors.

DeBael
03-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Yuna trashes the containers with all might she can swing her blade with, no doubt the mages would find out quickly so she too had to act quickly. Even though her thick armours she could feel the heatwaves from the explosions burn her a bit. (it still stings...)
She stares at the pieces for a moment, panting heavily. Chastity tell her to run with him, following the busola until they find a tall gate.
Being curious, Yuna decided to try and bash it in, aided by chastity's magic.

TIM1
03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
You opened the gate. You can see only a black curtain that starts to move.
Faster and faster so it is clearly a bad sign. But it is too late. A strong wind is pushing you past the courtain.

You were thrown in the middle of big hall with candles on each wall. The getas behind are closed.

You start to hear a quiet but rythmic ticks. With time they got louder and louder. You found out that they come from above.

When you look up the fear stops your hearts. A giant glass-looking spider is slowly coming down to you. A big head on thiny sharp legs and massive body makes him look ridicolous but it is clearly alive and angry.

http://www.wesleyfleming.com/gallery/zulu-spider4.jpg
What those mages created ?

< Prerpare for battle : stage boss is coming :chainsaw: >

DeBael
03-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Say, aren't there five people in the team?

TIM1
03-26-2014, 09:45 AM
they should but you are the only one active :p

DeBael
03-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Well, subaddict too but the other three... Maybe it's a dick-move but we would get them replaced or so?

TIM1
03-26-2014, 09:49 AM
<there is a one new persone intrested and I will take him in but it is centurians game , so he decides. I also dont know who else is in group ( Im lazy I know :p)

If they dont want to participate I will not force them>

sunset-gd
03-26-2014, 09:50 AM
I'm happy to be moved from the next group into the current one. I was a wizard but I'm happy going with whatever role.

TIM1
03-26-2014, 10:48 AM
<DAM DAM DAM : STAGE BOSS RULES>
#Spider will attack 4 times :p

for this fight you will get 2 attacks based on your likes and dislikes and also a 2 buffs based on them. There will be 3 tures of your attacks and 2 tures of spider attack.

Yuna :
Attack :
shiled attack : stun - 30 smacks to ass with wooden spoon and 10 with cane
sword attack : bleeding - anal stimulation for 10 minutes with penetration
*stun - next spider attack dont affect you
*bleeding - next attack of spider is weaker for you abut 50 %

Buffs for 2 turn:
shild up : defense ++ - put chastity belt for 12 hrs
weight loss : speed ++ - take off part of clothing dont wear that part for 12 hrs ( Ex : take off socks = no socks for 12 hrs)

Chastity :
Attacks :
fire ball : fire dmg - smack your tied balls 20 times and cover them in tabasco for 5 min
Ice ball : ice dmg - put your tied balls in cold water for 2 min and cover them in toothpaste for 5 min
*fire - nothing
*ice - nothing
fire -> ice -> fire combo -time in dares x2 - you ended spider fight
(Ex : 40 smacks 10 min fire, 4 min in water 10 min in toothpaste)
ice-> fire -> ice combo - as above

Buffs for 1 turn:
mirror image : dont suffer from next spider attack - crossdress in female clothes for 4 hrs
water shield : defense ++ for you - wet yourself in diapere and leav it on for 3 hrs

Spider attack :
1st : wide smack - smack your ass 100 times with cane
( defense reduces count by 30 %, speed - avoid attack)

2nd attack : toxic bite - make a drink : 100 ml of milk, 50 ml of orang juice, 50 ml of oil and 50 ml of water and 1/4 little spoon of salt.
(defens dont do anything, speed - avoid attack)

3rd : web attack - slow - take next attack 2 times
(nothing can reduce or increase effect, attack can be avoided)

4rd : wide smack
(as in 1st)

you must take 5 turns ( 5 yours turns and 4 spider turns)

The story will continue after all participants make dares
#

< cyan-ide and subboy1993 I will include you in story if rest of their team dont respond till next arc ( soon )>

TheLastCenturian
03-26-2014, 06:42 PM
This sounds like a ton of fun! I will partake as a duelist!

I guess you would be assigned to current ( only team ) but ask TheLastCenturian it is his thread subboy1993

I'm happy to be moved from the next group into the current one. I was a wizard but I'm happy going with whatever role.

Alright so subboy and cyan-ide will officially be joining this party. Please choose your roles from Archer, Bard or Duelist. I will try to find you guys another member.

I would love to join the group myself, but as I am the Game Master, I don't think it would work to well xD

sunset-gd
03-27-2014, 03:54 AM
Unless anyone else particularly wants it, I'll take the Bard role.

TIM1
03-27-2014, 04:36 AM
< you will join group after boss fight in the village and I will PM you when it starts. Depending on stage boss dare fight submit date it will be abaut 1 day after defeting boss>

DeBael
03-27-2014, 09:31 AM
Yuna gets in a defencive stance to brace herself fo the upcoming attack.

The spider knocks her down, making her lanbd hard on her already sore ass.

Next she violently slashes the spider with her blade. The sensation in her ass flared up.

The spider spits his gooey slime at her which nausiates her.

Yuna slashes at the beast again with her blade, but slips and hits her ass again.

The spider throws a sticky, gooey web at Yuna, partially disabling her movements.

Yuna sheds of some loose armour sticking to the web to get free. (no socks anymore)

The spider lunges again but she can just dodge it.

Yuna stabs the monster deeply with her blade.

------------------------------
Maybe not too smart to lock myself and then get so much anal to horn me up^^
Fun idea, TIM1, loved it:)

subaddict5
03-27-2014, 11:39 AM
The wizards looks at the spider and conjures a defensive shield of water around him, making the spider slightly dizzy.

The spider still hits the wizard hard and he falls on the floor on his ass.

The wizard sees the spider prepare to shoot his venom. The wizard is desperately trying to avoid this as he didn't know how toxic it was and conjures up a reflection.

The spider tries to shoot it's venom at the wizard, but it is confused by the mirror and misses.

Seeing the fight is not going well, the wizard decided he'd go for a well known combo. Immediately he shoots an ice ball towards the spider hoping to freeze it solid. The spider seems to have some sort of partial immunity, but it did slow down slightly.

The spider spins a web and the wizard find himself slowed by the sticky web.

He did manage to shoot a fire ball at the spider, heating it up.

This seemed to enrage the spider even more and the spider hit the wizard harder then before. The wizard slides on his ass toward the wall hitting it hard.

While his ass burned the wizard, half dazed, mustered all power he could and shot an ice ball at the spider. The spider froze up and seemed and was encased in solid ice.

------

Not sure if I understood the game completely but I think I'm close enough. Now I'm going to give my ass a break ;)

TIM1
03-27-2014, 04:11 PM
<I think you understood pretty well :P>

The spider shatter in pieces.

After fight you found 2 items for each :

Armor and shild for YUNA
Staff and ring for Chastity

# They are preety sure magick :p

You may risk and put them on or try to identify them

Identyfication (wizzard only ):
Light - 20 slaps to balls with ruller - 30 % chance to correct identyfication
Medium - 30 slaps to balls with ruller - 60 % chance to correct identyfication
Strong - 40 slaps to balls with ruller - 100 % chance to correct identyfication
#

Flames of candles starts to shake. And on the floor appers a small crack. This crack starts to spread very fast and floor fall apart bringing you down to the lower floor.

On the lower floor you were found by Cloud and others. They are angry !!

C : THE F*** HAVE YOU DONE ?

They help you and you together run through passages. Faster and faster you run to stables.

When you take horses a great Alarm starts.
C : FAST!!!

You past main gate of town a sec before a wide barrier started to surrond it

E : We made it :):D

When you starts to move away from town a burning sensation appear behind your right ear - a mark of robber (because you broke grand chamber doors )

# Mysterious dare -
write "SLUT" behind right ear if you have hairs long enough to cover the sign
if not : make a slut bracelett ( 5 SLUT signs araund a limb
http://www.findembassy.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ankle-bracelet-tattoos-crazy-25286.jpg)araund left ankle and right arm

Booth of you were careless so effect is stronger - You must go comando next day.
#

After a long run you are in their village in their home

<You gained 75 XP you are in half way to 4 LVL .
From now on to your team will join two new players. That will be included in next posts.>

< Will you tell them abaut marks ? (Yuna , Chastity)>

subaddict5
03-27-2014, 11:58 PM
The spider shatters and two items fall out. Yuna and Chastity cheer as they try to recover from the ordeal. The find two items in the room. Yuns starts to put on the armor she found as it looked quite sturdy. Chastity 'says wait. Let me see what kind of energies these radiate!'. The wizard concentrates and tried to identify the magic in the items. It feels strong and causes a burning sensation in his lower body. (40 slaps/100%).

The ground splits open en they fall through landing again unceremoniously on their asses. What is it with this building, chastity thinks....

While they race out of the town chastity feels a burning sensation behind his ear. He sees Yuna scratching as well and sees the mark of the robber behind the ear. He gasps. Not sure if he could trust these people, his decided not tell them about the mark.

TIM1
03-28-2014, 12:58 AM
<Items you rolled :

YUNA :
Cursed armour - wear chastity belt untill purification
Devine shild - skip pain dare - only one use

Chastity:
Devill staff - stuffed - butplug untill purification
blink ring - reduce dare numbers by 50% - only one time use

EDIT :
You can choose which item equip so you can avoid bad effects. Tell me : what did you choose
?
>

In willage you finnaly got some time for yoursefl. In the house of Elizabeth you can recover.

When you step past doors you find out there are 2 more persons
<cyan-ide and subboy1993>.

During this night you can celebrate the win and make new friends

# cyan-ide and subboy1993 write at least 4 sentences abaut yourself - you must gain trust of other members#

Before the first ray of light hit windows a great rumour wakes you up. You look through window and see town guards with "Zenith" mark on helmets. They are looking for somebody.

You run down and see Cloud and Elizabeth are in the middle of conversation.

C: They are looking for us , but there is no way they can recognize us , Just act normal and it will end soon.

<they dont know abaut your marks. What will you do now ?>

sunset-gd
03-28-2014, 03:40 AM
I am Skald, a wandering bard who seeks fame and fortune wherever I can. I'm not too bad in combat, but I'm not incredible either, despite the stories you may have heard. I mostly make my living by playing Joy Division covers in taverns that I stumble across; but I also tell (somewhat-embellished) tales of the adventures of others, and occasionally myself.

I pretty much look like the guy in the picture below, but with a less impressive beard.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120310214053/elderscrolls/images/3/35/Class_creation_bard.png

res
03-28-2014, 04:11 AM
Sorry for afking out here, but my real life caught up to me and I don't see a chance of things getting better for the next weeks.

Sorry, team - but please just replace me with someone more fitting for this one.

Greetings

DeBael
03-29-2014, 07:14 AM
I equip the divine shield. Can we carry the other stuff to sell later or something?

Yuna rests at Elizabeth's house for a bit, together with our new friends:).
She can hide her mark behind her hair and leather helmet.

>Talk to townspeople to find out what the guard know. (gossip and such).

--------------------------
Isn't 75exp a bit much for a first quest? And arent we supposed to be in a new dungeon or something? I don't know:p

TIM1
03-29-2014, 08:02 AM
In Ezizabeth home you felt safe

# sleep naked today#

< I guess you can carry them but you will need a magick bag - Wizard can make one :p or you can buy it.
carrying armour along would cause some trubles dont you think ?

this was a big quest with boss fight and I dont know what is your current XP

#
keep me informed
PUT : GetDare Adventure XP : #
in your signature where # is your XP
#
>

PPL : Last night there was a break in Zenith guild in near town. They are sure the robbers headed this way. And who are you ?:confused: this is small village and I dont know you .

Asking people was not a good idea. They are turning araund and starts to shout.

PPL : Here are some strange people!!!.

Before Yuna notice she is surrounded be guards.

PPL : she came from this home.

You are draged to Elizabeth's house where other party members wait.

GUARDS : Last night there was a attack on our Guild we are looking for criminals. They were marked by oure traps so it will go quick.

C: No need to worry, we are clean.

< THE TEAM MUST ESCAPE - YOU ALL HAVE TO RAPORT BEFORE STORY GO FURTHER (GUARDIAN,WIZ,AND BARD since fourth player is not active)>
# ESCAPE DARE:

Wizzard : mimic - make yourself makeup for 4 hrs

Guardian : - east martial art - use vibrator in ass and pussy with medium speed for 10 min ( NO orgasm or you are caught)

Bard : Banshee scream - Tie a 0.5 kg weight to your balls on a medium long string. Stand and each 10 sec pull strin a little bit so weight will move constantly, do it for 2 minutes 30 sec
#

sunset-gd
03-29-2014, 09:45 AM
One thing out of character:
I, presumably, start with 0 XP. Is this correct?

> I'd like to use Banshee Scream to distract and disorient the guards.
I've already stretched my balls; the constant movement was the worst.

DeBael
03-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Yuna defends against the guards without killing them by using eastern martial arts. Being merely a beginner, she is not able to throw them off without exhausting herself, making her somewhat unstable on her legs.

------------------

Seriously, I'm panting as crazy now and fucked pretty silly. brb:p

subaddict5
03-29-2014, 02:07 PM
The wizard equips the ring, thinking this could be very usefull in the near future, with all the fights they seem to get into!

The wizard believes he may be able to make a bag that is bigger on the inside then it is on the outside. He has heard from things like that, and is willing to try to make such a thing. The bulk of the armor wouldn't be such a problem then!

The wizard is a master of disguise. A few slight tweaks to his appearance, a bit longer hair, redder lips and a new eye colour make him look completely different. More like a sorceress actually! ([make up for 4 hours, eyeshadow, lipstick during the night!])

TIM1
03-29-2014, 03:16 PM
<You are fast :p >

All team managed to escape from home and hide in woods. there was no chase what was a bit strange but you are happy that all is good for now.

You never got money from Cloud and others but after you left them in town you should not be angry.

Side story : CLoud and others were caught and sentenced to death by "Zenith" as a good example. Before death they told evrything to Zenith abaut wizard, guardian and bard, that visited their home.

Even if you are free now you feel that you need to escape from country.
Your new destination are mountains. The rumours abaut hidden passage to other side sounds promising.

You now dont have possibility to live normally. You are well known in all towns and villages.
#hard way :
for next 2 days wear the same underwear, dont eat sweets , use toilet max 2 times per day, eat only 2 meals a day (no snacks)
#
after 2 days of walk you managed to get clooser to the mountains.
In one day you prepared for walk through forest.

There you found 2 ways.

Suddenly a magick busola from Cloud jumps up and with ray of light shows left way although from map it is clear that the right way is shorter
#
left way will extend hard way to 3 days
#
<My question is what route do you choose ?>

TheLastCenturian
03-29-2014, 11:01 PM
A couple quick updates:

-Cyan-ide, yes you start with 0. You can ask for additional tasks to get more XP to level up.
-Kdthas will be joining you as an Archer. Same rules as Cyan-ide, my friend.
-It is looking as though we will need one more player, as our duelist does not appear to want to play anymore. I am contemplating joining the party myself (and therefore giving TIM1 the title of Game Master, at least for a bit), because quite frankly, this is looking really fun and I want to play :P Before I make my decision I would like to hear what you guys think about me joining, so please send me a PM regarding that.

Anyways, thanks guys!

Happy Dares!
~TLC

subaddict5
03-30-2014, 12:36 AM
The team walks through the country-side. Since they can't walk over the roads they go through the fields. They constantly need to walk around towns, farms and the like so it takes a long time. There is little shade and the sub is blazingly hot.

The rolling hills slowly change to a thick forest. At least they are out of the sun, but the thick roots of the trees don't make it any easier!

Suddenlt magick busola flares and shows the left way. That way does not look any easier to travel and it does not seem shorter either. Besides it's not like it pointed us the safe way earlier with the spider!

The team decides to go the shorter route to the right.

------
[motivation: I want to eat snacks and sweets!!]

DeBael
03-30-2014, 05:18 AM
Yuna's legs are tired so she'd choose teh short way.

TIM1
03-30-2014, 05:57 AM
< you are disapointing me :p I thought you are looking for adventures - no split up so all team goes right way>

Befor entering the right way you saw a 3 rabbits . The meat on dinner sounds great so you decided to try to catch it.
#
Wizard - magick bounds : use shoelace to tie your penis and balls for 10 min and edge 3 times, after you ended untie your balls and slap them 40 times with ruller.

Bard - use throwing knife - use small buttplug to masturbate , no other stimulation. Max time 10 min. If you cum the plug stays in for 4 hrs.

Guardian - use bow - Use shoelace/rope to tie your breasts and feets for 10 minutes ( remember abaut blood circulation ) and edge using panties that you are wearing.

#

The sun shines from clear sky. The birds are singing and and whole world seems to support you in your travel. On the way you found an ideal place for a break.
# perfect place - corner time 15 min naked#

When you are sitting next to fire and cooking a small girl ( 9-11 years old) goes on the road holding a enormous backpack and map. She looks confused, but dont speak with you.

After a while curiosity won and bard asked her where is she going.

LG : I dont speak with old perverts. She showed you tongue and started to run away.

You did not started a chase but ended meal and go further when there is no signs of girl.

Along way you met a man with bow and crossbow. You took the same way so he joined you "for a while"

#Kdthas - write at least 4 sentences abaut yourself to gain team trust#

Something is wrong because forest full of life is now silent.

# you are not allowed to hear music this day#

When the night was comming you met her again this time she looked scared and unsure. Once again you asked who ish she .

LG : Im going to visit my mom who lives in the small village under mountains. But it is getting dark and im scard can ... can you help me ?

< will you help her ?>

sunset-gd
03-30-2014, 06:21 AM
I got my rabbit.
(That was much more pleasant than the last task, thanks.)

I think we should help her. What's the worst that could happen?

TIM1
03-30-2014, 06:33 AM
<clarification - What way of pushing the story do you prefere ?
since there is more people and the opinions my be different I want to know how to push it further
Choose :
1) Unless there is a sign "All raports before story goes further" the first team member who posts decide

2) democracy : all members vote and majority win

3) sugestions : ?

BTW : I think we should help her. What's the worst that could happen?
Do you really want to know ?

Untill wizard guardian bard and archer post story is paused.
>

subaddict5
03-30-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm fine with 1. It does keep the pace up a bit. We should probably consult on major decisions.

There may a way in between...We could have two people decide (~50%) before the story moves on. If they agree, we could just move on. If they don't we could wait on the third :D

PS: I do think we should help her too. It's the right thing to do and we are adventurers after all :)

kdthas
03-30-2014, 06:40 AM
I am Kdthas, a nomadic archer, a man used to travelling from one place to another. I have many stories to tell, but I keep them to myself because I don't want my enemies to find me through my tales. I keep to myself untill I get to know my friends, but when I do, I am willing to take on their burdens. I have a strong sense of right and wrong and have used my arrows to balance the scales.

(A bit of a robin hood type, spending time outside cities, tolling out his own type of justice. That's why he has wealthy enemies.

#1 Sounds fine to me, as long as it isn't a massive decision, maybe 2 people agree on those. But yeh waiting for everyone could slow the whole thing!)

DeBael
03-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Yuna readies her primitive bow and strikes the bunny dead in just one shot. This succes gives her a strong adrenaline rush, making her heart pound in excitement.

The warriors cook the bunnies and eat them in the relaxing plains. Yuna removes her heavy, sweaty armour to cool down a bit.

-------------
We'll help the girl right? Aren't we heroes?:p

TIM1
03-30-2014, 05:57 PM
< 3 people are good with idea of 1 decider in minor decisions so it will be in this way>

You spend a quiet evening and night under a sky full of stars.

When the first sunrays started to go past mountains Little girl ( Maja ) woke up first and woked you up.

After a while she pulled map out of her pack and you go further heading her hometown.

The way was easy but there was something strange the evening was near but there was no sign of any town. The girl leaded you through forest but it seems that she made a misteake and you are quite lost.

She started to cry and said she is sorry. You werre sorry for her and looked on the map. The signs and language was strange even for wizard .

You made a camp and waited till next morning. Wizard studied map whole night

# today wizard cant sleep / sleep only 2 hrs#

And now he is leading you. It is getting weirder and weirder because even if you are going according to map you cant find village. Even Wizard makes mistakes.

Wiz : I would swear that last time we should take right path, but now it seems that the left was good. Strange.

When you take look on busola the pointer is spining araund.

Yuna got a good idea. You tied rope araund her arm and she gone in one direction deeper in forest . Before the night came up she was back but there was something even stranger. When you started rolling rope it found out that it is 3 times longer than it used to be.

#
Guardian - tie yourself in underwaer to the seat for 30 min
legs,waost and feets
#

Bard : hey Maja when and why did you left home ?
Maja : I was send by my mom to the near town to buy some medicine. The town is really near and way is very well protected, it was not the first time.
It was yasterday when I met you all.

# Bard thanks to your knowledge you can take a test to see if she is telling truth

success : 20 % - droll over yourself for 5 min
success : 60 % - droll over yourself for 5 min while slapping your balls with ruller 30 ,1 slap evry 2 sec
success : 100 % - droll over yourself for 5 min while slapping your tied balls with ruller and with vibrator in your ass ,1 slap evry 2 sec
#

You did not tell them what you think before girl is sleeping hard.

When the moon was on the middle of sky. Bard Started a conversation :

B: I dont know what to think abaut it but ...

A: shhh... I heard something.
#
Archer detecting test :
success : 30 % - sharp senses : Chastity for 6hrs
success : 60 % - Chastity for 6 hrs after 5 edges
success : 100 % - chastity and anal plug after 10 edges for 6 hrs
#

<Bard and archer raports are a must to continue storry>

#
What do you think is happening ?
write a short prediction abaut what might be happening
#

< I think the quality of dares is going a bit down. Have you noticed that ? I might need a break ( 1 - 2 days ). Do you agree or it is not noticable ?
If you think dares are still good tell me and story will take no breaks >

sunset-gd
03-31-2014, 01:11 AM
The quality of dares seems totally fine. One thing that I would like to say is that I'm not such a fan of the not eating/sleeping stuff because it's going to make me feel pretty awful at work.

I'll do the truth detection test as soon as I'm in a position to do so.

DeBael
03-31-2014, 03:02 AM
I think the dares are fine:)
Though if you wanna take a break, go ahead, you've been busy and if you need some rest, you should get some.

Dunno what I could write now... I did the dare but had some trouble getting loose so it was more like 45minutes but that's ok:)

kdthas
03-31-2014, 10:32 AM
(6 Hours are up, did success : 100 % - chastity and anal plug after 10 edges for 6 hrs)

The Archer quiets the group and listents intently, trying to detect the smallest hint of a sound. He suspects that there is some foul play surrounding their path, perhaps leading them in a circle, magic is the most likely culprit, some evil magician or witch is playing with them.

TIM1
03-31-2014, 12:22 PM
kdthas detected danger. Wolf pack was heading your group.

There was a few usual werewolfs but one of them was bigger and had ... two heads. They did not attacked but stepped in front of you. Two headed wolf barked and said

W: Give use the child of misfortune and leave oure grounds. You have two days.

Wolves then ran back to the forest.

This night none of you wanted to speak more abaut girl.
You decided to take watches to protect yourselfs from wolves.

Guardian watch - You were tired after day and watch was long so you wanted to add yourself more energy and move araund

# get naked and preform a 15 min workout ( you know : situps, pushups, starjumps). Give yourself a good slaping ( 50 slaps with hand to your ass)#

Wizard watch - The watch was boring and nothing happend
# Watch 30 min of femdom porn and do not touch yourslef , no orgasm this day. When you are still hard tie your penis and balls with shoelace and edge once.#

Archer watch - during watch you saw only a few birds and one deer
# use pillow to masturbate and edge 3 times. When you are still hard use your fingers to milk yourself but you have only 5 min#

Bard watch - You must play songs all night to not fall asleep
# use but plug to lock your ass for 4 hrs. During this time evry 20 min plug and unplug yourself. Whe you are not plugged edge#

<This is short but Im still waiting for cyan-ide raport to say if girl was telling truth>

sunset-gd
03-31-2014, 12:33 PM
Well that was pretty painful. I have a 60% chance to tell if she's telling the truth. This should be interesting.

Starting my watch now :) and looking forward to the next instalment.

DeBael
03-31-2014, 01:10 PM
Yuna paced around in order to stay awake. She sleepily watched the forest and its trees. She heard the night creatures run around and sing. Beautiful she though. It all felt soo soothing to her. She looked forward to her replacement so she could fall asleep while listening to this music...

sunset-gd
03-31-2014, 04:02 PM
My watch has ended. It was getting pretty intense towards the end of it so I'm afraid I came on the second to last edge. Sorry.

kdthas
04-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Kdthas takes over the watch, he settles down with an arrow in his bow, ready and alert. The forest is silent apart from the crackle of their camp's fire, it's too quiet.

(Did my bit but the final part didn't really do anything!)

TIM1
04-01-2014, 10:57 AM
after a thrill night the sun appears again on sky. Before maya is aweake you start discussion :

B : She is telling truth. But what is the meaning of this child of misfortune ?

W: I never heard abaut that kind of witchcraft or magick anomally. One thing is sure we are lost in this forest. Before we go further we must do something abaut it. What do you think , should we give her to wolves ?

Y : How could you , she is only a child, heartles wizard.

W : Then what should we do ?

A: We will try to break spell. Each of us know some kind of puryfication spells or charms. Why dont we try them ?

W : Seems good. Lets give it a shot.

Y : I will start. In my Land there is a special ritual to break magick incantations. But we must do it together.

# Shaman dance for all party members -

get naked and write your username on :
bottom of each feet
booth ankles
above knees
araund genitals
on genitals
on tummy
on ass
on chest 3 times
under armpit
on each forearm

take a tape and make 4 bracelets on each leg and 3 on each arm

now Yuna tie your breasts and guys tie your balls.

Go on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

dance like shakira :p as long as she dance
#
<after first raport I will give you another ritual >

DeBael
04-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Yuna dresses herself in the ritual garb as the wizard and draws the symbols over her body.

She imics the strange movements as closely as her motoric sense allows her.
In the end she manages to put down a decent shaman dance:)

sunset-gd
04-01-2014, 02:13 PM
That was possibly the single most embarrassing thing I've ever done.

> Being a fairly experienced dancer, I manage to execute every move perfectly. I'd usually have drunk a fair amount of ale before attempting something as exotic as this, but we're pretty desperate.

subboy1993
04-01-2014, 02:29 PM
(sorry for my absence, midterms :p but now I can partake in the adventure :D)

*catches up with the party and deeply apologize for my time of absence to everybody*

TIM1
04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
It seems to not work

A: now my turn

# Nomad ritual pray :

Spend 30 min in bath - take a good warm bath cleaning yourslef properly outside and inside :P ( use water and 2 fingers to make 20 circles in your ass).

now give yourself a wedgie.

Only in wedgie kneel in corner for 10 minutes while edging as much as possible without orgasm.

After that take your favourite plug/dildo/vibrator ( I saw that all of you have some toys ) and in the same corner ride it to orgasm , no other stimulation.
#

<subboy1993 you propably noticed that we are in a middle of arc so it would be weird if you appear in the middle of forest.

As a confirmation of play : write at least 4 sentences abaut yourself as a duelist.
Story, habits ...

after that I will put you in storry in some way

to the rest - even if some members did dare it not means you are not going to do it
in your raports I want shaman dance (if not done ) and nomad pray >

subaddict5
04-02-2014, 11:23 AM
The wizard looks at Yuna as she explains about the ritual dance. As far as he's concerned he doubts it will work. It seems fairly primitive to him, but he decides to try anyway.

He prepares by marking his body with words and bands. He tries to mimic the moves of Yuna, but it is clear she is a much more experience dancer. The rythmic swinging of the hips is not something he is used to, but he makes the best of it!

kdthas
04-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Kdthas paints the strange writings onto his body before trying to copy the odd movements of Yuna. He follows along clumsily, trying to mimic the ritual, but never quite manages to copy it properly.

Kdthas suggests using a ritual prayer he learnt on his travels. He kneels for some time, preforming the ritual as shown to him, finishing with a slight relief and another silent prayer that this one works.

(These were super embarassing ;_;)

subboy1993
04-02-2014, 02:14 PM
From a young age pasperic(subboy) was raised with a blade in his hands. His father Ronjune put a dagger in the small boys hands as soon as he gained basic motor skills at the age of 5. The boy trained for hours upon ends with his father to become the ultimate Assasin for hire, just like his father was. Alas though fate always seems to have a different course of action... When the boy was 10 years of age his town was raided and pillaged. Ronjun grabbed his son and rushed him to the woods and hid him. Ronjune returned to the village to defend his home, he never returned... Alone, starving and dying the young boy wondered around the woods that seemed to have no end what so ever in sight before ge collapsed from exhaustion. A wood elf by the name of Xelacone happened to be hunting at that time and quickly rushed the boy back to his home, where they nurtured him back to full health. They elves taught the young Pasperic the way of a duelist and of the elves. To defend the weak and all nature, now at the age of 20 they young duelist set out on his own to fullfile his new role and take on this brave new world!! (Sorry if I overdid it lol my inner writer comes out at times and me playing D&D a lot also helps with this lol xD)

sunset-gd
04-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Sorry guys, I probably won't be able to finish the ritual until Friday (at the earliest). It's completely up to you whether you wait for me or not.

subaddict5
04-03-2014, 10:30 AM
The wizard prepared for the nomad pray. He started by cleansing his bowels using a varierty of techniques. This was not pleasant, but he knows it is required for many rituals in this land.

He righted his undergarments and sat down on the ground and started his long mediation. He felt his mind wander and thought about his party, yuna and all the adventures they were going to have. His ass was slightly painful and still felt full, but he focused,trying to focus the magic around him and scatter it around by wiggling his body around, hoping this would weaken the magic enough for them to escape.

----
had no problem cumming using my dildo and vibrator :)

TIM1
04-04-2014, 09:46 AM
<sorry for break, but I was tired >

Bard Story : During my travels I heard abaut some rituals . I think this would be the best in this case.

# Bard messed rituals :

1) Before you start take your favourite toy and stretch your ass for 10 min with it. Then take 3 fingers and shove them in. If they dont fit stretch more
2) Use rope to make crotch rope panties and rope bra ( or karada if you dare)
3) take belt and give yourself 100 slaps. You can choose where but it must be 100
4) take deep breath and start to masturbate . You can touch yourself only when you are holding breath. Be sure to edge 5 times this way and no orgasms. When you take breath or let it out stop all stimulation
5) Now take your biggest toy and give it a good blow job

#

sunset-gd
04-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Wow. That was pretty intense. It took be about 20 minutes to get started using my vibrating plug and I was already gasping by this point.

I made myself a pretty simple karada which bound my legs together.
I must admit I was a bit of a coward with the belt, giving myself moderate strikes on my arse only and was pretty pink by the end of it.
By the time I was done with the edges I was gasping even more - and not just for air - but I did manage to not cum this time.
I then got the strap on out and sucked on that until I gagged a couple of times.

DeBael
04-05-2014, 04:23 AM
After seeing the shaman dance fail, she decided to try her hand at a nomad pray. After a ritual bath to mentally cleanse her, she got down on her knees and started praying on her knees. She felt the magical powers rise throigh her body. Next she grabbed the staff to channel the magic to complete the ritual.

DeBael
04-07-2014, 05:32 AM
1) Before you start take your favourite toy and stretch your ass for 10 min with it. Then take 3 fingers and shove them in. If they dont fit stretch more
2) Use rope to make crotch rope panties and rope bra ( or karada if you dare)
3) take belt and give yourself 100 slaps. You can choose where but it must be 100
4) take deep breath and start to masturbate . You can touch yourself only when you are holding breath. Be sure to edge 5 times this way and no orgasms. When you take breath or let it out stop all stimulation
5) Now take your biggest toy and give it a good blow job
#

OMG that was so bad:o My ass is so sore and I ran out of breath so quick. I was fun though but soo hard:D

kdthas
04-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Kdthas preforms the next ritual, he is left struggling for breath but manages complete the task. He waits to see if this is the ritual that finally reveals something.

subaddict5
04-09-2014, 10:14 AM
The wizard tries his hand at the ritual next. By the end of the ritual he was struggling for breath, and his entire body hurt.
===
Intense indeed. Sorry I've been so slow in responding. Not much time during the work week to do these involved things!

TIM1
04-09-2014, 11:56 AM
<that was a long break>
Wizard : I let you to try but Im the only one that knows the true power and mystic arcans. I saw a tomb of great duelist nearby. Reviving him will break all possible curses.

G : And you dont just want a servant to carry your bags ?

W : Silent , You had your try.

# Necromacer ritual - dare for evryone

1 hr before ritual starts take a bath and insert a plug in ass ( or other toy)
Necro clothes - Rope pants

1) Slap genital area 100 times, ass 50 times , tummy 50 times
2) stick out your tongue and pin it with a laundry clip and droll over your body and floor standing for 5 min
3)take 2 laundry clips and attach them to your nipples vertical, wait for 2 minutes and unclip them and attach again this time horizontal. Keep turning them like that for 10 min
4) google smile.jpg and set it as your desktop background for a day ( this is pic of this creepy dog )
take all off and
5) Before you go sleep be sure to read or hear story of :
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._White

DeBael
04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
<that was a long break>
Wizard : I let you to try but Im the only one that knows the true power and mystic arcans. I saw a tomb of great duelist nearby. Reviving him will break all possible curses.

G : And you dont just want a servant to carry your bags ?

W : Silent , You had your try.

# Necromacer ritual - dare for evryone

1 hr before ritual starts take a bath and insert a plug in ass ( or other toy)
Necro clothes - Rope pants

1) Slap genital area 100 times, ass 50 times , tummy 50 times
2) stick out your tongue and pin it with a laundry clip and droll over your body and floor standing for 5 min
3)take 2 laundry clips and attach them to your nipples vertical, wait for 2 minutes and unclip them and attach again this time horizontal. Keep turning them like that for 10 min
4) google smile.jpg and set it as your desktop background for a day ( this is pic of this creepy dog )
take all off and
5) Before you go sleep be sure to read or hear story of :
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._White

Done:) It wasn't that bad:) Try to make me suffer next time.
I still hurt a little bit but it was so sexy=D

sunset-gd
04-13-2014, 08:00 AM
I've completed this ritual as well now. The laundry clip on the tongue was horrible.

I'd like to take this opportunity to try to gain the group some experience by doing an extra dare.

subaddict5
04-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Did it as well. The slapping is survivable, although I did most slaps on the penis. For some reason it's less sensitive then my balls :)

The tongue pin, let me drool easily and was quite painful! I hate clipping my tongue!

Other then that, I had fun!

TIM1
04-13-2014, 03:04 PM
The ritual was succes the might duelist came back to life
< I will try to put new party member here>

D : Who brought me here ?

W : I the mighty Wizard and Spellmaster !

Others : Wow it really worked

D : Why Im here ?

W : we want you to break a magick spell that tached us in this forest and helo us to solve mystery of two-headed wolf.

D : Im duelist not mage I dont know anything abaut that

W : :confused:

Others : :facepalm: . Then lets go the little one is for sure awake now.

D : What should I do ?
W : I dont know go back to dead realm ?
D: I dont know how . Can I Join your group ?
W : Yes for sure.

You spent whole day looking for escape route, but nothing was found
#
wear a buttplug for 6 hrs
after unplug wear crotch rope for 6 hrs
after untie wear no underwear and no socks for 6 hrs
#

The day was long. In night a mysterious Wolfs appeard again

Wolf : Hive us the child of Missfortune !!!

<Will you give it back ? >

subaddict5
04-19-2014, 12:56 AM
The group spent the entire day looking around.

No we will not give it back!

-------
Was not so bad. I had butt plugs. Started early in the morning yesterday. Was uncomfortable but bearable. The weather was good enough, though not great, so I could walk around without socks without attracting to much attention.

sunset-gd
04-19-2014, 03:23 AM
That was kind of fun. A lot of the time I was plugged I was in the car. It's one of the few times I've been glad of all the potholes. The crotch rope was alright since I did it with silk rope. By the time I could take that off it was bed time so I just slept naked.

We'll never surrender the child.

DeBael
04-19-2014, 06:39 AM
That was pretty easy actually^^

No way we'll give it back!!!

TIM1
04-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Wolf : this is last warning this child will bring you nothing except death.

Wolf run deep in forest and scared little girl huged Yuna's leg

M : Please dont give me to them. I did nothing wrong, I just want to see my mommy again. ( she starts to cry )

You startrs to cheer her up and she eventually is calm.

You know that she is telling truth ( according to Bard ).
Wizard came up with a risky idea.

What if we try to power up busola and check if something happen ? said Wizard.

You ran out of ideas and nothing can make things worse now so you decided to give it a shot.

# Power up ritual -
tape
peach
rope
pen
plug
This will be similar to shaman dance since I know how much you liked it :)

This time :

go on facebook open your friends list and write first 30 names you see on your body. Tie your dick and balls / tits . take peach and eat it using only your hands and face ( mostly face I want your lips to be sticky) take seed and put it in your navel , tape it so it wont come out and plug yourslelf .

This time though you will be dancing this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7Lm9oKzIw

but not only dance :p You wil understand after you watch it :p

after that you will clean yourself but keep seed in your navel for 1 hr.
#

The ritual was a succes and busola once again shot a ray of light pointing a direction.

This time you followed this light and after a few houres you were in front of city gate.

Yuna : is this your home city ?
Girl : yes

she jumped front and with her big backpack she run straight ahead

You followed her but after a while she stoped
G : I missed a turn earlier .

after a hour of searching home the succes was as far as it was on the begining.

G: Something is wrong there is no my home here.

# reserches - go on google and click :
Im feeling ...

10 times each time write url adress of first site appear on your body
after that take your biggest but plug and stretch your ass for a while
I want you to tell me how many fingers can you put in after
3 min of stretching
5 min of stretching
10 min of stretching

booth hands aviable
#

In the sky you saw a rising sun mayby people will tell you what is going on .
From the people in town you got informations :

two headed wolf : good spirit of this forest

missleading grounds : in the forest is easy to meet nymph , she often make a prank to travelers

night : there is a place to stay in town ( cost some money )

Girl : nobody knows a little girl called Maja

< Now you decide : How you will spend night : tawern or in the middle of town on ground ? - first response decide
and what do you do abaut Maja ? - first response decide >

wedgie/dare girl
11-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Still open for new people? If so I'll be a wizard, wait, female wizard, surly I'd be a witch/mage/sorrceress?