PDA

View Full Version : Punish this Disobedient Slut

publicslave
02-25-2014, 08:40 PM
I deserve to be punished because I was one and a half hours late for my session with my Dom. I was disrespectful and made him wait for me to wake up, when he had already told me to get up on time (9am sharp) for our session. This is the second time I've woken up late for a session, hence I deserve punishment for disobedience.

My Dom will approve of the punishments suggested and I will send reports if they are approved.

I want to be milked
02-25-2014, 08:43 PM
how about a Macklemore hair cut? And no tv for a month

MasterZp
02-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Given that you seem to have a problem keeping to a schedule and putting your Dom first, here are some punishments that should help you focus.

1) Since you forgot to wake up, you lose the right to be comfortable when sleeping. Spend the next 5 days sleeping on the floor, just a blanket and pillow.

2) You also lose the right to wear panties and bra for 5 days, and must only wear skirts or dresses. The private exposure should help you keep focused on why you are in this state.

3) You kept your Dom waiting, so now you have to wait. You are to spend 30 minutes before each session with your Dom focused on him. You are to stand naked, arms behind your back, in the corner, facing the wall, with your nose touching the wall. You are to do this for each of the next 5 sessions.

4) You are to edge 5 times each day for the next 5 days. When you reach the edge, you are to use a rubber band to snap your clit to ruin the edge.

5) You are to write a full report on how you obeyed in this thread for all to see.