PDA

View Full Version : how to find that perfect someone

Justamale
11-08-2008, 10:58 AM
hey all im new here and have been on a few dom/subs sites ihave had 1 or 2 subs/slaves in the past but how did the ones on here fine there sub/slave or master?

SubMissChievous
11-08-2008, 02:34 PM
I suppose the way I found my Master is probably a bit “unconventional” as I found him while not searching! Actually when I found getDare I was more interested just to find other people in the lifestyle, people with interests similar to mine and potentially find some friends. I even had no idea then that some folks were doing this online :D

So that’s how it happened: I made some friends and it turned out that one of them had much in common with me and it grew from there and after about a month of casual chat it got more serious.

So I guess that for me it was more a case of keeping my options open and a bit of luck too :)

onknees
11-09-2008, 07:22 AM
I had to read Chloe answer to understand that you want to FIND and not to FINE ... plz go to school a little more, its becoming hard for me to understand broken english :(

SubMissChievous
11-09-2008, 07:48 AM
I had to read Chloe answer to understand that you want to FIND and not to FINE ... plz go to school a little more, its becoming hard for me to understand broken english :(Aah I did correct the title just for you, onknees :D

onknees
11-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Merci beaucoup :D