PDA

View Full Version : Court!

kay878
02-23-2014, 06:38 AM
Welcome to Court!!
Have you ever been abused as a slave? Or masters, your slaves disobeying you? Well sue them! Basically, this is a one time/two time thing. Unless you are a lawyer/judge/jury. But if you sue someone you may end up getting called to jury duty. (7 rounds)

Judge/Jury/Lawyer

Lawyer-Needs About 5 to 10- Involves: Sending me good tasks [Shows me know what is right in law, you can use my likes]
Punishments [Shows me you know how to punish a slave with their dislikes if they are naughty, you can use my dislikes]
And a list of slave rights.
I will then send you tasks to complete for you to complete. [So you will know what its like in a slave and masters shoes.] Will explain to judge the defendant is not guilty and try to help.

Judge - Need 2 others than me - Involves: Giving commands (Like the master is getting sued, make the master make the slave do something, watch for abuse) Ends cases with," Defendant is not/guilty. Case Closed!"

Jury - Any amount of volunteers - Involves: acting out what the slave/master said happened to them. If in limits, put yourself in the masters/slaves shoes, talk with other jury to justify if the defendant is guilty or not. One jury member will post in the thread, "Your Honor, we believe the defendant is not/guilty"

Lawyer/Judge/Jury:

Plaintiff:
Charges:
Username of Defendant:

What will charges be?
Well if they gave you a dare, ('abusive') Then they will get it back. But if its in there limits, they become your slave for a week. (Unless you are already the master, then you can give them a punishment and carry on)

Also, if they ever were to sue someone, their chances of succeeding are lower unless they get a good lawyer.

Finally, if defendant is found guilty, the Judge will link them to another roleplay thread in which they will have attend.

And maybe money..

Lawyer Book:
N/A

Money:
Everyone starts with $100 to buy a lawyer with. The more you attend jury duty, the more money you get. The more cases you win, the more money you get. The more money, the better lawyers. Simple? Good.

[I]~Judge Kay

subaddict5
02-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Great idea. I will join as a jury member, will add required information later.

Also added to my signature I recognize the jurisdiction of the court in all matters master/slave and all dare related issues. So there can be not doubt. :D

wedgie/dare girl
12-27-2014, 02:07 AM
I'd like to be a judge, well, I am judgemental!