PDA

View Full Version : Getdare RPG v1.0

LunaLux
02-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Welcome all its time to get your game on! Hopefully I can keep this active and running but we will see how it takes off.

Firstly we should start out by selecting our classes

Controlling Classes

Master - May buy/obtain and control one ownable class

Ownable creature classes

Pet - A loyal creature dedicated to their master (Does all pet related dares the master orders)

Slave - The ultimate creature of obedience (these creature are open to any and all torment you throw their way)

Baby - A new born child found under a tree surrounded by dead bodies. You must nurture them and help them grow up (does AB/DL related dares)

fairy - A feminine create thats very mysterious (does Crossdressing related dares)

Once a master chooses their creature (They may only have one to start) Either the master and or the creature must let me know they are together so I can update this thread accordingly.

Once you have your creature you may do with them as you wish on your own in private, or you can try you hand at battle another master with your creature. Gain experience more ability's but mainly to say your the best. If your creature doesn't suit you needs or escapes inform me and you may choose another creature to do your bidding!

The Tavern -This is where we store all of our creature to give away to masters who wish to own one-

Top Players - This is for displaying the master/creatures who win battles against other-

Side note: Still working on idea to make this better so please bare with me on this, and have fun!

Clopen
02-17-2014, 10:43 PM
I'll give this a try. I will select slave class.

subaddict5
02-17-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm liking where you are going with this. I'll join as a slave creature.

Shiv
02-18-2014, 12:02 AM
I'll join as a baby.

hotnhorny1111
02-18-2014, 12:15 AM
sure i will be a slave

MasterSlave85
02-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Join in as master who searchs a pet.

sunset-gd
02-18-2014, 12:55 AM
I'll join as a slave.

nicky486
02-18-2014, 04:42 PM
I guess I'll join in as a pet

MisterPotato
02-18-2014, 04:44 PM
I'll join as a slave

wedgiegary
02-18-2014, 04:50 PM
I'll be a slave. I need to be owned and the owner needs to be harsh

OneMoreTime
02-18-2014, 05:06 PM
This has somewhat sparked my interest. Provided that it doesnt end up a giant sasusagefest, i may join later on. o.O

lexiplumlee
02-18-2014, 05:06 PM
ill join as a slave

Simi
02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Hmmm i will give you a female feline (ie pet class)

Met
02-18-2014, 06:17 PM
I'll join as a pet..

pony or puppy or kitten:)

TheYaoiMultiverse
02-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Ill join as a pet... Probably either a puppy or kitten, sadly lol

LunaLux
02-22-2014, 03:06 PM
The Tavern (People without owners or creatures) -
Night Drifter - MASTER + subaddict5 - Slave (Pair)

MasterSlave85 - MASTER
Master - MASTER

Clopen - Slave
paramoursin - baby
hotnhorny1111 - Slave
cyan-ide - slave
nicky486 - pet
MisterPotato - pet
wedgiegary - slave
lexiplumlee - slave
Simi - pet
Met - pet
TheYaoiMultiverse - pet
freak23 - Slave
wedgieslave17 - Fairy
unibob - Slave
Newslave667 - Slave
DeBael - Slave

MasterSlave85
02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Mmh can i take them all ;)

LunaLux
02-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Mmh can i take them all ;)

nooo not right now :( Just one perhaps later on you will be able too ;)

freak23
02-22-2014, 06:46 PM
I will join as a slave :)

wedgieslave17
02-22-2014, 06:57 PM
I Will be a fairy or pet

unibob
02-22-2014, 07:24 PM
I'll join as a slave.

Newslave667
02-23-2014, 05:08 AM
Looks interesting I'll join as a slave

DeBael
02-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Is classchange possible at some point?
I'll be a slave for now:)

Master.
02-23-2014, 09:25 AM
I'll be a Master, so if I now choose DeBael is she my slave in this RPG?

Night Drifter
02-23-2014, 03:44 PM
I'll join as a master and take subaddict5

LunaLux
02-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Is classchange possible at some point?
I'll be a slave for now:)

Yes aslong as your not owned or you bring it up to your master and he aggrees

I'll be a Master, so if I now choose DeBael is she my slave in this RPG?

Yes thats correct ^^

rafasub
02-23-2014, 09:21 PM
I wanto to join as a slave ^^

Hound
02-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Ill be a slave......

Master.
02-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Can you please expand on how battles work?

subboy1993
02-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Awesome! I love RPGs! And should be Interesting from what I am used to :3
I will be a slave!

Bisub25
02-28-2014, 09:07 AM
I'll join as a fairy. ;)

WithPleasure
02-28-2014, 09:33 AM
I'll join as a slave.

DeBael
02-28-2014, 09:44 AM
So, how do the battles work excatly...

SwitchBoyC
02-28-2014, 02:54 PM
I want to join as a master as there are much more slaves and pets.

I take lexiplumlee as my slave.

Met
02-28-2014, 06:20 PM
I would presume that with battles. Two masters come to an agreement that's suitable for both slaves. It dont even have to be sexual. Just be smart about it and choose something that's easily measured. A good advice would be to choose commonly items and not "your favourite dildo" as size can vary for example. And be specific about it. Ice cubes can vary greatly in size too...

You can remove me as a pet.

yourmanslut2
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
I'll be a slave :)

tjeagle11
03-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I will be a master

Bisub25
03-04-2014, 07:21 AM
What do we do now? Just wait?
Still joined as a fairy.
;)

SwitchBoyC
03-09-2014, 05:15 AM
Ok, to keep this running, I want to battle Master..
Since my slave lexiplumlee was not online for a few weeks i release her and take freak23 as my new slave.

So it looks like DeBael and freak23 have to fight...

subaddict5
03-09-2014, 05:28 AM
I am looking forward to see 2 slaves battle it out! I love a good competition :D

SwitchBoyC
03-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Master. and I decided that our slaves have to do three tasks:

First:
The slaves must put as many clothespegs as possible on their boobs, nipples and pussy lips. Then they start masturbating and try to reach as much orgasms as they can before the pain gets too high and they have to put off some pegs. No toys allowed.
They write a detailed report for proof.
The number of clothes pegs gets multiplied with the number of the orgasms. The slave with the higher result wins.

Second:
Whoever can lick clean the most shoes (they must lick every part of the shoe at least once) in half an hour wins. A report is required listing the number of shoes they licked clean, the kind of shoe it was and how dirty it was is required for each shoe.

Third:
Whoever can go the longest number of hours without wearing any of their own clothing (other peoples is allowed) wins. A report is required stating the number of hours they went, what clothes they wore, for how long they wore each piece of clothing and what person the clothes belonged to.

subaddict5
03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
These are great dares. I'm curious how you pathetic slaves are doing?

Master.
03-16-2014, 05:18 AM
Master. and I decided that our slaves have to do three tasks:

First:
The slaves must put as many clothespegs as possible on their boobs, nipples and pussy lips. Then they start masturbating and try to reach as much orgasms as they can before the pain gets too high and they have to put off some pegs. No toys allowed.
They write a detailed report for proof.
The number of clothes pegs gets multiplied with the number of the orgasms. The slave with the higher result wins.

Second:
Whoever can lick clean the most shoes (they must lick every part of the shoe at least once) in half an hour wins. A report is required listing the number of shoes they licked clean, the kind of shoe it was and how dirty it was is required for each shoe.

Third:
Whoever can go the longest number of hours without wearing any of their own clothing (other peoples is allowed) wins. A report is required stating the number of hours they went, what clothes they wore, for how long they wore each piece of clothing and what person the clothes belonged to.
My slave DeBael has completed task 1 and 2, and is currently doing task 3. How is the other slave doing in regard to task completion?

Zabine
03-16-2014, 05:28 AM
I will join as a slave

Master.
03-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Is there any news regarding how freak23 is getting on with her challenge? Debael is still currently doing the 3rd task. Is anybody else willing to join and challenge us?

broseph147
03-20-2014, 05:31 PM
I will be a fairy

cornpiper
03-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Ill be in as a fairy class too

Master.
03-22-2014, 04:45 AM
Is anybody else willing to challenge myself and Debael?

SwitchBoyC
03-24-2014, 02:06 AM
Is there any news regarding how freak23 is getting on with her challenge? Debael is still currently doing the 3rd task. Is anybody else willing to join and challenge us?
I'm sorry but my slave doesn't answer :-(

DeBael
03-24-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm sorry but my slave doesn't answer :-(

That means if she doesn't repond, I'll win right:D?

Also, I'm up for some challenges and battles^^

Master.
03-24-2014, 08:33 AM
That means if she doesn't repond, I'll win right:D?

Also, I'm up for some challenges and battles^^
Yes that's right slave, you win :) But that doesn't mean you can get away with not posting any reports for your challenges.

DeBael
03-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Yipes, ok then:

1)First: I fit on 4 pegs on each breast and a total of 6 on my lips. The first orgasm came slowly, only after the pain had dulled out. It intesified my senses and also made me aware again of the pegs. I tried to reach another as quickly as I could but the pain was very distracting. I had anotherone but it was nowhere as satisfying as the first. A thrid and forth came with difficulty but then the pain started to turn me on. 5 and sic followed quickly but then I jut ripped everything off because it became unbearable... And then the real pain came...

2)the shoelicking allready: I started with my own allstars: both were a bit muddy and slightly wet from wearing in the rain and thus stank terrebly. I went on to my boots (picture took for another dare, they were way dirtier now-_-) and licked them all over. I licked the dried mud from between the cracks on the soles and forced my head as deep in the shoes itself as I could it clean in there. Next were my wedgeheels. These were relatively new so no real work had to be done here. The inside still was stinky and tasted bad. My last pair also got a good cleaning. I shined each button the shoes had with my tongue. They were older and more worn making the taste disgusting and bad. I cleaned the ind-sdie as much as I could too.
My shoes had run out so I exitted my room. I saw my neighbour Tine's room was open and called her. She was eating in the kitchen so I asked her is I could use her computer because mine was restarting and all. She told me to go ahead. I obviously didn't use her computer but I took a pair of her blue ankleboots and licked them clean, they were very much diertier than any of mine and tasted sour. I got halfway the second of the following pair, a pair of flat ballerinas when my cellphone vibrated and told me the 30minutes were over.
So that makes it a total of 11 shoes in total eh? Pretty good isn't it?

3)I started monday at about 8o'clock in the evening: knowing my neighbour went for a shower, I sneaking in her room naked and nabbed a pair of panties and a bra. I planned this a bit. Almost no one was at the dorm so I don't think anyone would see me. I searched the back of her closet for something awkward and found it: a bunny girl outfit. I took it and quickly put it on. It felt awkward and slutty but still. It was made on a one piece, fishnets and black pumps and a tiara with ears. I sprinted out of my hall onto the one below without being spotted (each hall has a door with lock. I knocked until someone opened up. He looked confused and I explained my friends had pranked me an dlocked me out ike that and if Yael was there, I knew she was but I wanted my story to seem a bit sad.
Yael happily lent me some clothes: denim jeans, a black shirt, her midcalf boots and a brown jacket. The boots were a bit small but I managed. Upon returning o my floor I hided the stolen costume under the jacket because Tina had finished showering. i wore the clothes the next day and snuck back into Tina's room to return the suit unnoticed (though I couldn't resist doing a selfbondage in it first^^).

In the evening Yael came back asking for the clothes. I ignored her knocking and acted like I wasn't there. So I asked someone else from my hall if the'd spare me a cute dress to go out with. sara didn't mind: she borrowed me a black knee dress with one cold shoulder and kneeboots. I could keep them for a bit because she was very very sick at the moment though I'd have to wash them afterwards.
Someone in my hall will be gone till mondayso I first raided her room: I took three pairs of panties and bras to get a change. A jeans pants, two tshirts. Wearing that right now. And the cups of the bra are filed too. Damn tiny tits of mine...
I then put on a contest with a friend who can go longest with the other's clothes
Catch is: we decide what the other wears and the loser must go out dressed as a french maid to our bar.
I got her panties and bra (too big and I had to stuff-_-, getting old you know...), skinny jeans, green longsleeved turtleneck and wedgeheeled sneakers. She also gave me the scarf and brown jacket .
She gave me a very sexy neglicee to sleep in, she does it every night so says. I got used to it
For the next day she gave me some new stuff: underwear remains, knee length black jeans pants, blue sparkly top, french berret, wristbands and lat boots. She almost begged me to let her take pictures becasue I looked so cute. I felt uncomfortable like that.
Then we got meaner: She gave me a thong, padded bra making my rack largea blue dress, black thights, a necklace, hoop earrings, and of cource her strange, heelless boots. I protested a bit, finding it unsuitable to go out withduring the day but she hzad no ear for that and shut me up by reminding me of the bet. I redressed and felt completely vulnerable and weak like that: I was decorated, out of balance and taken hostage in another girls clothes. she tried to dance with me to a song she just put on but I did nothing but wiggle and stumble...
I wiggled back to my room and slowly got used to walking like that. When a friend from my hall saw me she giggled a bit and mockingly asked what the hell I was wearing. I just told her I needed a new style
Then I wore her padded bra again, lingerie-panties, old promdress (it has a pink underskirt thingy, black thights and her pumps. She had me put on make up, braid my hair entangled with a piece of ribbon and ha me carry a bouquet of flowers out. Everyone looked at me strange...
Next she's selected this for me: panties, bra, red pants, black turtleneck, black stiletto ankle-boots, her purple scarf, and the beret again.
Saturday, as almost everyone felt the dorm to go home, she gave me lacy underwear, a tight catsuit, long opera gloves, black high heels with stiletto heels. I also had to tie my hair in a tight ponytail and wear make up. I looked and felt like a dominatrix...
I was uncomfortable the whole day: I didn't have to leave my room today but it was still very humiliating o walk around like that... Going to the bathroom became an adventure of avoiding everyone. That was hard. My boyfriend also came over and he did like what he saw.^^ That's the bright side.

Then she quit and I too was certain of my victory:D

Master.
03-24-2014, 09:33 AM
So who is mine and Debael's next challenger going to be?

sitonme
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM
I'll be in as a slave

PhantomSwitch
03-25-2014, 03:21 PM
I'll join as a slave, worth a try

broseph147
03-27-2014, 01:44 PM
so do we just wait around until someone claims us?

MisterPotato
04-19-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm definitely in slave class

Soulmuncher
04-19-2014, 02:52 PM
I will join as a pet

Silverice7
04-19-2014, 03:15 PM
I'll join as fairy