PDA

View Full Version : 18/m need 4 punishments!

Jock Slave 18
02-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi,

My master has told me i need to be punished 4 times by anyone from GetDare. I will accept any that are in my limits (below) and prefer ones to be from my likes.

The first 4 will get picture proof via PM, Kik, Skype or Email.

My master says I am not allowed to cum during any of them

Thank you!

The Dyed Diaper
02-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Seeing as you've been naughty, we'll test your limits.

Put on the boxers, and the speedos on top. drink 2 liters of water, and then wait until you've thoroughly wet. Then take off the boxers and suck on them for ten minutes, then push them up your ass. Send me pictures over email, one of every step (Wet boxers, sucking, in ass.)

Let me know what you think!

SlaveDaniel3
02-20-2014, 07:45 AM
1) get naked

2) drink alot of water so you are on the verge of pissing yourself

3) put clothes pins on for duration of this task

4) fill a 2 liter bottle of water

5) when you need to piss complete 50 sit ups and edge 2 after first edge complete another 50 sit ups after second edge 50 sit ups ( 150 total)

6) when done with that you may only piss in bottle ( so drink enough water from bottle or your gonna be drinking piss)

If you fail or piss yourself during task you will get punishment from me on Skype

Please send proof to kik: bitchowner

Alexm1410
02-22-2014, 02:53 AM
Kik is alexm1410

I want a pic for each step given.

1) you will start off in nothing but your boxers and drink 3 glasses of water to start off.

2) you will then have a clothes peg placed on each nipple. (You are not a allowed to sit down for the rest of this punishment, or you will receive a further punishment).

3) drink another glass of water.

4) tense your stomach and push on it 10 times (for this you may lie down for this), wait 15 minutes.

5) drink another glass of water

6) do 30 star jumps.

7) drink another glass. Wait 15 minutes.

8) u may now release your bowels into the toilet. U r now finished.

If u do not last up to step 8 u will release your bowels into the bathtub with the plug in. U will the hop into the bath and slurp up all the piss. Make sure to roll around in it a bit though. When all the piss is gone u will not wash for an hour. Then u r finished.

Enjoy.