PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

sean93
02-15-2014, 11:19 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Hi there all potential masters.

I am Sean, 20, fit, slim & muscular, 70kgs, 6 foot, from New Zealand.

I want to be a long term snapchat or kik slave for my master. If the relationship continues, we could look at progressing to cam, but for now I am looking to operate primarily through snapchat or kik.

I am looking for a master of any sex, up to the age of mid to late twenties. Obviously I would prefer someone closer to my age, but will consider all applicants. It would be good if you are willing to send me a pic of yourself as well, so I know what my master looks like (face not necessary).

In terms of what I am offering as a slave - I will complete all dares and orders that you send my way, within limits. I'm happy to snapchat proof of task completion, and want rules that I have to live by in my everyday life. The thrill of knowing someone else is controlling your actions is such fun.

However, I do have a limit that I won't do anything in public or involve other people. Everything I do for you has to be discrete. (I do love hidden public though!) I also don't show face initially.

My likes are:
- anal
- underwear
- hidden public
- chastity
- shower
- clothing control
- bondage
- exercise

My dislikes are:
- light pain
- edging
- cum play

My limits are:
- shit
- piss
- blood
- permanent
- public
- family
- face

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit, send me a pm, kik message, or snap with some details about yourself! I look forward to hearing from you!
x

snapchat - seandj93
kik - seandj93