PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Lockout Punishment

OzzyD
11-06-2008, 03:08 AM
This is something that my master tried on me.

Every time I did something bad, naughty, or against his bidding, he would strip me down naked, and throw me out the house either by the front or back door... usually the back. He'll lock the door behind me, so I can't get back in and leave me for a specific time.

First time, I was out for 1 minute, then 2 minutes and 3... and on it goes like that

It was quite enjoyable to start off with, but when I was locked out for 15 minutes, it dawned on even me that breaking the rules wasn't worth it... especially with no cover from neighbours when outside and naked for even a quarter of an hour... Now, I'm as obedient as possible, as I don't really want to spend 16 minutes locked out the house with nothing to do, nothing to wear.

slavemichi
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I think it's a lazy way for him to punish you.

johnny5
11-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I think it's a lazy way for him to punish you.

But extremely effective

dared to perfection
11-12-2008, 10:11 AM
it is true, lazy it may be but effective also, alot of punishments are selfish on the dom's half as they usually get pleasure from seein someone in pain..
but mostly this punishment is simply disappointing to a dom but very effective

slavemichi
11-12-2008, 10:37 AM
it is true, lazy it may be but effective also, alot of punishments are selfish on the dom's half as they usually get pleasure from seein someone in pain..
but mostly this punishment is simply disappointing to a dom but very effective

I can see how it'd be effective in a sense of making the sub/slave not wanting to mess up again, but I dislike the idea still.

I think it's fine to be selfish to put your sub in pain for your pleasure, because they are there for your pleasure, but I really hate the idea of all punishments just being "Go there and don't move" sort of thing. If there is no interaction, it seems(like I said) lazy. That and it can make the relationship in a whole less fun and less interesting. No, I'm not saying punishment should be fun, but if you're punished often with just sitting/standing alone you could begin to doubt things.

Well yeah. I guess it depends on the people, too. That's just me, while another sub may see it to be an awesome idea.

plymouth77
11-12-2008, 10:48 AM
I think this is quite a good punishment. So many times punishments are actually rewards since many slaves (myself included) feed off of being degraded, humiliated, put down, broken, etc. The only real "punishment" for me is to be ignored by my master/dom. I wouldn't want to suffer this punishment (especially here in Minnesota in winter) but it does seem effective.

wejjko
12-01-2008, 08:10 PM
My mistress did this to me, but only 4 times. I was naked, with no cover outside. They were definitlly long minutes.

slave.2008
12-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Wow, this would definatly control me. Its cold in the UK at the moment.

im_a_slave
12-02-2008, 11:28 AM
very good idea :p

Officelover
12-03-2008, 05:56 PM
True it is simple, but there are so many factors that help make this torture. A suggestion: Alternate between punishments, or this just will be pointless after a while.

nightguy40
12-19-2008, 05:28 AM
At least he isn't DOUBLING the time each time. 1 minute, then 2, then 4, then 8...etc.
Imagine how quickly you would start to toe the line!

Officelover
12-19-2008, 09:52 AM
At that rate, if you disobeyed so much as seven times, you'd be outside for 128 minutes, or two hours and 8 minutes. (For instance, if you were locked out at 7:00, you'd be back in by 9:09.)

Imagine if he tripled it. Like, first 1 then 3, then 9, then 27, then 81 etc...

(Seven times would be 729:sado:(or six hours and nine minutes; like if you were locked out at 7:00, you'd be let back in at 1:09 A.M.!!!)