PDA

View Full Version : My First Experience With My Master!

FinnTheHuman
02-13-2014, 08:23 PM
This event actually happened and is accurate to everything said in this post!
The date was December 24, 2013, 11:40PM.
*intro*
I was 17 at the time, however my birthday happened to be on December 25!
The plan was to meet out in the forest that is near my neighbourhood and we did. He came with a suitcase with everything that we needed to satisfy me and my masters needs :) (A 12inch dildo, Cock wring, And special mask that I will get into A little bit later!

*The Meet-up*
I walked to the border of the forest where we are going to meet! I looked around for a second and I spotted him! I waved and he signalled me to follow him into the forest!! We walked deep into the forest and eventually I found where he made a temporary base!! We got into it right a way!

*What We Did*
This isn't some stranger he goes to my high school although we never talked till this point.
He roughly pulled down my pants and bent me over a tree he pulled out the tube of lube squirted it all over his fingers and started shoving it into me one by one till he had a total of 4 fingers inside of me :D!

*The mask*
He then took off the wrest of my clothes and made me put on this mask that forces your mouth open! The mask is designed for deep throat and thats what he used it for! He laid me down on the floor and started sticking his 9'' member down my throat till I didn't even have to swallow for his cum to end up in my stomach!

*12Inch dildo"
After he cummed down my throat he once again pulled out the lube but also this time he pulled out a ring and a large black dildo! He squirted a lot of lube onto it then shoved it so deep inside of me that it made me scream in pleasure and pain :)

*Anal sex*
After about 5minutes of him fucking me with the dildo his dick was hard again and was ready for my anus! He shoved it so deep inside of me for it was alot longer then the dildo! He then barebacked me till he was about to cum then he pulled out in shoved into my mouth which still had the mask on!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH MY MASTER!!!!!!!