PDA

View Full Version : my slave bites his nails

cant_think_of_a_nam
11-04-2008, 03:36 PM
my slave bites his nails all the time any ideas for a punishment when he does it
I want him to do stuff if he does it anything will do except public nudity

banneduser
11-04-2008, 03:39 PM
As a detterent have him stick his fingers up his ass. He wont want to put them in his mouth then!

or as a punishment make him put his fingers up his ass and then suck on each one (i think thats safe, if not then dont do it obviously)

you can also buy nail biting detterent which is a VERY bitter powder you dip your nails into and it tastes really bitter and horrible.

Sum
11-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Mod moved from Punishment Ideas section

Please read the sub forum rules for this area http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1201

I'll move this to S/m Lounge

SubMissChievous
11-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I can safely say that doesn't work. Tried it.

Yep, did too... Definitely didn't work :(

Hmm... I've tried so many things about it with no success that I can hardly find any other good idea than perhaps have him wear gloves as much as possible? Depends on his daily activities though as it might be unpracticable for some people...

krazykid
11-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Make him dip his fingers in hot sauce/ hot peppers/ salt water.
That way when he bites his nails he gets a nasty taste.

LilAngel
11-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Just tell him that 90% of the stuff under your nails is peanut butter and 10% is dirt.

I used to bite my nails. Now I cut them. :)

Ok, maybe that doesn't work. But try it...

johnny5
11-07-2008, 12:06 PM
There are these bottles to prevent nail biting. the liquid inside is incredibly horrible to tast nu harmless to your health. It's intended to put on ones nails so it tastes horrible when biting... you can use this for when you are not around, but my real idea as a punishement was: have your slave take one drop of that stuff directly on his tongue.

you could check your local medicine store for this stuff. Here in hollend i had something called ByteX or something, it was long ago for me

youngscotsman
11-07-2008, 12:28 PM
There are these bottles to prevent nail biting. the liquid inside is incredibly horrible to tast nu harmless to your health. It's intended to put on ones nails so it tastes horrible when biting...

a got this stuff for ma self and ended up liken it lol a bit ma nail more while using it lol

onknees
11-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Each biten nail has to be painted flashy red or bright black alternatively...the shame will remove his need for biting nails.
If he continue just add some face make up, discreet at start and more obvious later :eek:

LilAngel
11-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Each biten nail has to be painted flashy red or bright black alternatively...the shame will remove his need for biting nails.
If he continue just add some face make up, discreet at start and more obvious later :eek:

Flashy red and bright black (black can be bright?!?!) might not be enough. Bright orange and neon pink alternating would be better.

onknees
11-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Sorry english is only my 3rd language ;) Shiny black is more adequate !

I dont agree for pink or orange because they looks like the flesh color and dont attract the eye of people :D

Spitoon
11-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Buy him a pair of gloves.

SpikyToad
11-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Flashy red and bright black (black can be bright?!?!) might not be enough. Bright orange and neon pink alternating would be better.
Yeh i like that i bite my nails still but i dont think that i have a problem and flashy red and black isent humiliating i have my nails painted black and i LOVE it

phantomofnj
11-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Used to bite my nails as well, a lot of people do it because it is natural, how did they cut them before clippers and knives? Bite them of course. However, I stopped by putting rubber bands on my wrist. Whenever I tried to bite them, I snapped the band, and it hurts like a bitch on the inside of the wrist, as well as give me something to do with my hands. Besides that, keep them cut short. if you can break the habit, is should stay away with a little will power.

JamieK2008
11-17-2008, 04:55 PM
superglue long flase nails to his finger nails and paint bright colours... that will stop him biting... he cant get them off unless he stops biting

lilbitch
11-21-2008, 02:46 PM
yep thtll work!!!

lazurm
10-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Two ideas:

If you catch him biting his nails, he has to, instead, bite yours for 5 minutes.
If you catch him biting his nails, wherever he is, he has to suck his thumb for 5 minutes.

my slave bites his nails all the time any ideas for a punishment when he does it
I want him to do stuff if he does it anything will do except public nudity