PDA

View Full Version : Easy gD dare

krazykid
11-04-2008, 02:06 AM
A clean, rated-G (or TV-7 if they still do that?)

Post on 5 different threads using the exact same words, but make it make sense. No time limit. Just thought about it and think it'd be an interesting challenge. If you suceed post the phrase and the 5 links here.

So for example if the phrase is:
"I love how bright the moon is", "Dude that was so freaking hilarious, you just totally made my day", "Damn that's so hot. I'm in love" or something random. Then go find different threads on gD that have someone asking a question or leaving a post that makes this phrase appropriate. Bonus points if you use double meanings (i.e. hot, cool)

and "18/M/USA pm me if you are interested" on the M/s forums don't count!

mysteryness
11-04-2008, 05:52 AM
I think people would get annoyed with everyone filling the forum with the same phrases, but still interesting idea

Hampers
11-04-2008, 08:21 PM
So you are, in fact, daring people to spam, no?
To flagrantly DEFY OUR RULES?
TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF ALL THIS SITE HAS OFFERED?

war990
11-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Exactly what I thought!!!!!

don't remember how many words needed!

SubMissChievous
11-04-2008, 08:51 PM
So you are, in fact, daring people to spam, no?
To flagrantly DEFY OUR RULES?
TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF ALL THIS SITE HAS OFFERED?

Hmm... that's also what I first thought when I read this post but on second thought I'm not sure that was what krazykid meant when I read this particular part here:

leaving a post that makes this phrase appropriate

I would think that if the post still makes sense then, yeah, it sure is a challenge.

Hope krazykid can post back and clarify if I understand correctly or not but I would certainly advise against it if it's just to post something completely random and has no sense has it will only piss off other users & get people in trouble...

Happy daring & happy posting to all! :)

krazykid
11-04-2008, 10:03 PM
LOL sorry I never thought of it as spamming.

It's supposed to be more like you create a phrase that actually has relevance to a thread to build on it. That's why I said no time limit, so people don't just try to post where it is not appropriate but instead try to keep their phrase in mind and as threads show up that would be relevant they can post in that thread until they can get 5 posts.

Sorry for the confusion. And I don't want people to spam with this.

LilAngel
11-04-2008, 10:59 PM
A clean, rated-G (or TV-7 if they still do that?)

Post on 5 different threads using the exact same words, but make it make sense. No time limit. Just thought about it and think it'd be an interesting challenge. If you suceed post the phrase and the 5 links here.

So for example if the phrase is:
"I love how bright the moon is", "Dude that was so freaking hilarious, you just totally made my day", "Damn that's so hot. I'm in love" or something random. Then go find different threads on gD that have someone asking a question or leaving a post that makes this phrase appropriate. Bonus points if you use double meanings (i.e. hot, cool)

and "18/M/USA pm me if you are interested" on the M/s forums don't count!

That got me thinking. When you said 'exact same words' you didn't say exact same words ONLY. So:

If my 5 words were; That's interesting... Perhaps you can...

Then that would actually be productive. :D