PDA

View Full Version : Bored / Got the downstairs to myself

hockey_dude
11-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Got the downstairs of my house to myself right now. Need some dares.

my camera is currently un available but i'll post back here and tell you how the dares went asap!

Limits: pee, poo, extreme pain, extreme mess, illegal, family

Have fun and be creative :)

GoogleMaster
11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Make a drink with lots of ice. Use two beverages for best results. Or chocolate milk! Stir the drink with your penis for 3 minutes. Drink the entire cup.

hockey_dude
11-04-2008, 12:11 AM
I did it. I mixed chocolate milk and orange juice with icecubes.

after that i stirred with my penis for 3 minutes. Really cold! i dipped my balls in a bit too.

I drank it after

good dare, anyone else?

PottyTrained
11-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Get two straws together or three and suck yourself off

Cum in your underwear, wear it over your head or as a gag for an hour

krazykid
11-04-2008, 01:15 AM
^^ Do the dare above ^^

Then suck some of the cum up w/ one of straws (only about half so the other half goes as a gag/on your head)

And cuz you have all downstairs, stick the straws in your butt hole like a tail and gag yourself, then run around like a dog!

hockey_dude
11-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Ok well I don't know what you meant by sucking myself off with a straw so i didn't do that.

However I did cum in my undies and wear them on my head for an hour. I had to take them off for about 5 minutes when my dad came downstairs for a bit.

Krazykid, i did yours too. I sucked some of the cum up (don't really like the taste) and then afterwards I connected 3 straws together and stuck them in my butt.

I then ran around on all 4's for about 10 minutes. The straws actually fell out once but I put them back in.

More please. Those are good.

PottyTrained
11-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Your fucked in the head kid.