PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Tease & Denial Dice Game - Good for Couples

justadam
02-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi All,

This is sort of an introduction and sort of the start of a (true) story about my current situation:

My wife and I have been playing around with tease & denial for a little while now. Basically, the way we've done it is that she gets as much pleasure as she wants (usually from me going down on her) while I don't get to cum. She teases me by stroking me, using her mouth, or having sex with me, with the goal of getting me as close as she possibly can before stopping and leaving me hanging. It may sound mean, but we've found that it makes me incredibly horny for her and is actually a huge turn-on for both of us. I'm definitely a willing participant! :)

Up until now it's been somewhat haphazard and intermittent, but as part of our New Year's resolutions, we've decided to be a bit more organized about it. After some discussions last month, we settled on a dice game that is a variant of many others, which we have just started playing. In case anyone's interested, here are the rules we're using:

First, I roll a regular 6-sided die for the number of orgasms I'm allowed during the upcoming month:
1 - no orgasms (!)
2 or 3 - one orgasm
4 or 5 - two orgasms
6 - three orgasms

Then, she rolls a 6-sided die for each one of the orgasms that I'm allowed:
1 - I don't get the orgasm after all
2 through 5 - no change
6 - I get an extra orgasm

This second set of rolls is to give me a level of uncertainty. I don't get to know what she rolled, so I don't actually know how many orgasms I'll be allowed. :)

Finally, for each orgasm I'm allowed, she uses an online random number generator from 1-31 (or however many days in the upcoming month) to determine which days I'll be allowed to cum. I also don't know what this/these numbers are.

We've just started playing this month and I got lucky and rolled a 6, meaning I start with three allowed orgasms in February. I don't know what she rolled the three times she rolled, meaning I'm allowed somewhere between zero and six orgasms, nor do I know when they'll be.

What I do know, is that for the past few days we've been fooling around like crazed teenagers! On Feb 1, I almost came spontaneously when I realized I'd just given her more orgasms (four) over a ten minute period than I was likely to have during the entire month! In the past, the longest I've gone without cumming during our T&D games has been about two weeks, and the thought that I may have to go a fair bit longer has me incredibly horny!

Let me know if you're interested in hearing how things progress and I'll add some updates over time! :)

aussie_jamie
02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
This sounds awesome. You two are going to have a lot of fun :) can't wait to hear how amazing your first orgasm this month turns out to be...

If you get any, that is.

justadam
02-05-2014, 04:00 PM
We had a great night the other night. We got home from dinner with friends and the wife was horny. We started making out in the hallway, and soon I was kneeling in front of her, pulling off her boots and stockings and then her thong. I started to go down on her and she moaned for a while before grabbing my hair and pulling my face into her as she ground on my mouth for her first orgasm of the night.

After that, we went into our bedroom and she lay down on the bed so I could go down on her some more. She came another few times while I licked and sucked her pussy, during which time my own cock grew almost painfully hard.

When she'd had enough, she pushed me onto my back and started to stroke me more, teasing me by asking whether I thought that the random number website had generated a "3" (meaning that I'd be able to cum that night, being the 3rd of February). I was getting incredibly horny by this time, and bucking against her hand. She got me close (but not insanely close) and then stopped to let me cool off for a bit. After a few minutes, she pulled me on top of her and grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip of it along her warm, wet pussy. It felt so good! Eventually, she slowly let me inside and...wow...it was just incredible! I don't know if I mentioned it, but she didn't let me cum for the last week of January, so it'd been about 10 days or so and I was so incredibly horny from the ongoing tease and denial I had been experiencing.

Anyway, she let me fuck her for a few minutes, but she could tell I was getting closer and closer and pushed me off her shortly before I would have had the most amazing orgasm. (So close!) Instead, she started to play with my nuts, at first rubbing them and then gradually getting rougher and rougher before squeezing them very tightly. She happened to catch my right nut in a way that squeezed it MUCH tighter than she ever has before...I practically jumped off the bed! After that she rubbed them gently for a while before telling me it was time to go to bed. I fell asleep spooning her, my hard cock pressing into her naked ass, my balls (especially the right one) sore and aching, and me wondering how I'd manage to survive the rest of the month!

What a turn on! :)

justadam
02-11-2014, 07:14 AM
A quick update: It's been over two weeks now since I last was allowed to cum. Whenever my wife plays with me I'm instantly hard and very close to cumming. I'm really getting desperate! It's still fun, and it's keeping me very horny, but I really hope whatever my orgasm dates are getting close!

The other new development is that last night my wife asked me to order her a rabbit vibrator. She said that she's going to need it if we keep playing this game! So this morning I ordered one with two-day shipping...it should be here in time for Valentine's Day!

justadam
02-13-2014, 07:22 PM
I finally got to cum last night! Wife teased me for a while as we were going to sleep, got me close a couple of times then let me cool off. I figured that'd be it for the night. Then, eventually, she slithered down and took me in her mouth and started sucking me. I still figured she'd stop when I got close, but no! She kept sucking and sucking until I came in her mouth.

It was wonderful after so long!

Now I just have to wonder how long I have to wait for the next time! :)

justadam
02-24-2014, 08:11 AM
It was a great weekend! Apparently, she had rolled the 20th (Thursday) and the 22nd (Saturday), because I got to cum twice, which felt great, both times while we were having sex. After only one cum so far this month, I felt wonderful. :)

Of course, now I know there won't be any more orgasms for me for the rest of the month (only a week, thank goodness), and then I'll have to roll again to see what my fate is for March. I have to admit I'm more than a little nervous!

justadam
02-28-2014, 07:01 AM
Last day of February...I haven't cum since last weekend and tonight I roll the dice to find out how many times I get to cum in March.

I got lucky last month with the 6 I rolled, giving me the maximum of 3 orgasms in February, but I'm getting nervous about this next roll. I'm already really horny, and my wife was teasing me that I'd probably roll a 1 this time around, meaning no orgasms for me in March at all!

The thought gets me totally hot, but I don't know how I'd manage!

justadam
03-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Well, I got lucky again and rolled a 5, meaning I should get 2 orgasms during March (depending on what my wife rolled for the modifying rolls). I'm already crazy horny, so I'm not sure how this is going to go!