PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

secretlady
02-03-2014, 06:06 AM
19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

So I have been interested in being a slave for a very long time now. Due to recently splitting with my boyfriend who wasn't interested in this I have now decided to start the search for a master.

Currently at the moment I have no webcam and I'm really only wanting to talk online (just for the moment).

I like pain,
spanking,
nipple clamps,
forced,
being tied up,
blindfolded and gagged etc

I only have very few limitations,
that include no cam just yet,
I don't want to draw blood or seriously hurt myself.
I'm not really into strangling etc (I like it a little bit).

So please if you are interested in becoming my mater send me a email and tell me what you expect of me :)

borgus709
02-03-2014, 06:35 AM
Hello secretlady

I am a very strict master that would to have you as my slave and if you want to be owned, humiliated, dominated and if you want to know more please contact me.

I do have kik and it is borgus

Master stu

Master4SlaveF
02-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Nice add. would like to be your master , if interested we can chat when u r online. if u like to know about me, go to my profile and my add.

Regards,

howellnp
02-03-2014, 01:42 PM
I am a very strict and serious master. I expect nothing less than perfect from all my slaves. I hope you consider me as a candidate for a master.

apeterschmidt
02-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello Secret Lady,

I am interested in becoming your master. I expect complete obedience from my subs and any insubordination will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. That being said, I care deeply for all of my subs and I will do whatever I can to make sure that our relationship is beneficial to both of us. Some things I expect from you:

- You will tease and edge yourself daily until you are literally begging my to let you cum.
- You will dress up for me, in outfits I choose for you, somewhat like a barbie doll
- I will have you tie yourself up tightly in various positions and with various materials.

Anything else that you would like me to do can be discussed between us. I have things that I like but I am also adaptive and can include things you like as well.

Contact me on here if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Aaron