PDA

View Full Version : happy chinese new year

sharonlim
02-01-2014, 09:25 PM
i am 28 chinese female
i will like to offer myself to all getdare members for first 5 tasks that are within my limit.

like: i like to lost control, being put to shame and at the rim of getting caught,
risk of getting ruin (career, life , marriage), keep in a helpless and shameful status that i was told to how stupid i get into this and feeling regret not setting it as limit.

limit: my facebook and email password control, no pee no shit, no webcam, no video, no bondage and pain, no tatoo, no money. picture is ok but face shot is only for punishment

dare24
02-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I dare you to get naked and write words like whore and slut all over your body. Begin masturbating your vagina and ass with toys and look completely humiliated. Take a picture of yourself like this, without your face showing, and send it to every contact in your phone, saying "Does anyone know who this disgrace is? Try to figure it out." Send a similar picture, but showing your face, and send it to your family members.

sharonlim
02-01-2014, 09:57 PM
this is not at the risk of getting caught
i will be ruin
can i sent to you and sir tell me what will sir do with it?
no face ok?
Sir email pls

dare24
02-01-2014, 09:59 PM
You can choose to not show your face. Put the picture on kinktalk so you can be seen and humiliated by everyone

kev321p
02-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Do you have a KIK account?

sharonlim
02-01-2014, 10:03 PM
my master is there. and my ex boyfriend is there too

dare24
02-01-2014, 10:05 PM
"like: i like to lost control, being put to shame and at the rim of getting caught,
risk of getting ruin (career, life , marriage), keep in a helpless and shameful status that i was told to how stupid i get into this and feeling regret not setting it as limit."

It's up to you, but you did post that a short while ago

sharonlim
02-01-2014, 10:19 PM
"like: i like to lost control, being put to shame and at the rim of getting caught,
risk of getting ruin (career, life , marriage), keep in a helpless and shameful status that i was told to how stupid i get into this and feeling regret not setting it as limit."

It's up to you, but you did post that a short while ago

i will do it then

ornikiss
02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Go to a swimming pool in a nice dress with mixed changing room, when getting in, change in a room without locking it. put a swimsuit that will be a little seethrought and one size under. When going back, put a towel around you, remove your swimsuit and wait like this for a 5minutes. Put back your clothes in front of everyone (drop the towel if you can, an accident...) except for your panties you'll left in a changing room. Enjoy the rest of the day without panties.

share with us your swimming suit worn by you as an avatar (no face, you can show any side)

trenho
02-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Nice likes!
so a classic to begin:
1) keep a buttplug and a dildo insert during your entire working day. They must be not so little and confortable, when you walk other people must see something of strange in you. Meanwhile, you must dress like a whore: you can choice the clothes but you must take some pictures of your outfit and share here.

2) a variation can be a remote controlled vibrator...but you need another people...

sharonlim
02-04-2014, 12:40 AM
i am free for the day

ltakltak
02-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Make sure to wear nice and form-fitting (stretch) cloths and go out for the day to public indoor places like shopping malls etc. Masturbate until orgasm through your panties every hour (you may use toilet etc, but it must be a different place every time); and touch them lightly and secretly every ten minutes. Don't wash your hands or wipe your pussy. In the mean time, make sure you go to busy places and just hope people will not be smelling anything suspicious ;-)

sharonlim
02-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Make sure to wear nice and form-fitting (stretch) cloths and go out for the day to public indoor places like shopping malls etc. Masturbate until orgasm through your panties every hour (you may use toilet etc, but it must be a different place every time); and touch them lightly and secretly every ten minutes. Don't wash your hands or wipe your pussy. In the mean time, make sure you go to busy places and just hope people will not be smelling anything suspicious ;-)

you are really kinky

ltakltak
02-05-2014, 01:21 AM
you are really kinky

Maybe…. but the more intesting question is: are you kinky enough to perform it? ;-)

Emden
02-05-2014, 02:13 AM
pm everyone in this chat your email adress so we can black mail you and control your life

sharonlim
02-07-2014, 04:53 AM
my email is [email protected]
how can a email lead to blackmail and control?

sharonlim
02-07-2014, 12:02 PM
i am onlin for the next few hours

sharonlim
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM
i am now ponloine for free use.
pls feel free to pm me or leave me a msg

sharonlim
02-07-2014, 11:18 PM
i am so horny now pls use me
pls tell me what to do