PDA

View Full Version : Nicole's New School!

Nicolekatlove
01-31-2014, 03:04 AM
This is looong!!! Only read the Welcome, what you are interested in being, and the rules. im soo sorry i got ahead of myself and couldn't stop writing xD. <3 you guys and thanks for all the support.

Welcome!

Hello future students and teachers! Some of you might remember the school I used to have a while back, but it just didn't quiet hit the mark for me. I also was away for a very long time, and I deeply apologize. I had gotten sick and then also gotten busy with work. I also realized it was VERY hard to mark 60 projects in a couple days and also to think up new and exiting ideas. This im hoping will start to run itself. So for now i will try to post new assignments once per week, either friday or Saturday due to me working more during the week. Although now there will be more teachers posting as well. Im 19 Female and ready to start giving you students tasks.

How to become a Student:

This class is going to be a smaller one, 25 students max. I realize thats small and I apologize. I also had many many students that signed up for my last school, but never handed in any assignments. So this is important, if you wish to join this school, you MUST be very committed. I do not have time for people who sign up just because they want to be a part of it, but don't want to work for it. to sign up please send me a pm, I will chose students from the best of the pm's. Im not going to tell you exactly what to write because i want it to come from you, but i will tell you to be very very revealing, more revealing than you'd be to your wife/girlfriend. I want to know everything and i mean everything about your penis and balls. Length & Girth of your penis, length of the head of it, if your circumcised or not, length flaccid, how often you masturbate, how you masturbate, even measurements of your balls. You don't have to do everything there, but if you want to assure yourself entry, you will do that, and maybe even more if your a good student. I also want to know about your most embarrassing memories or experiences. I realize this is long and Im that im asking alot from you, im sorry but its important to making sure you boys are committed.

If you want to become a Teacher:

First off you must be a girl. I realize some men might want control but I would like to keep it just a bunch of girls controlling a bunch of men. I like the idea of power games and I think it will make it all the better knowing that all these boys are at their knees in the faces of women, who are in control of their orgasms. So if you want to become a teacher, shoot me a pm with your likes and dislikes and if you have a certain subject teach you'd like to teach. I expect all tasks to be do-able, and within reason, nothing public, and nothing that isn't erotic in some way. I expect them to be open, for example i don't want a task just for people interested in feet. I also would like to know your age and location if possible.

Student Rules:

1, No masturbating without permission from a teacher or the head mistress. permission might be given as part of your grade. teachers i expect you to only let the best students cum, also please tell me when you let people cum.
2, No touching your penis or balls for any reason without permission except to shower. (you may not touch while peeing, sit down or find another way)
3, No orgasming without permission
4, Always refer to teachers as mistress, and me as the headmistress.
5, Finish all assignments on time and properly
6, Check here for new assignments regularly.

sorry for any errors, im not the best at grammar, but you students better be :p.

Students:

1, subby999uk
2, SubMike
3, Switch347

Teachers:

1, perkygirlie

Viking_Guy
01-31-2014, 03:30 AM
This seems very interesting. I hope you get good applicants.

twotothetenth
01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
Sounds interesting! I have a question, though.

If I understand it correctly, you (or another teacher)'ll always make a dare for everyone to do, you wouldn't make any individual dares. (I expect [the tasks] to be open, for example i don't want a task just for people interested in feet.). But in the class with 25 students, you'll get students with quite a variety of different likes/dislikes and mainly limits so I'm wondering if you're sure the one-size-for-all approach is the best. For example, what if a dare is against someone's limits?

Also, two suggestions, if I may be so bold:
1) Having applicants write a long, verbose message is a great way to weed the guys who would just say "I'm in!" then never show up again, but it might be even better to give them a dare to do and report on before you accept them, especially if you have more than 25 applicants with a decent PM .The more hoops you'll have them jump, the more effective the selection process will be.
2) I think touching while peeing should be allowed. We penis-endowed people know there's always this drop or two after you've done peeing that needs to be shaken out or it will end up in your underwear. Not being able to touch while peeing will not be very hygienic.

Nicolekatlove
02-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Sounds interesting! I have a question, though.

If I understand it correctly, you (or another teacher)'ll always make a dare for everyone to do, you wouldn't make any individual dares. (I expect [the tasks] to be open, for example i don't want a task just for people interested in feet.). But in the class with 25 students, you'll get students with quite a variety of different likes/dislikes and mainly limits so I'm wondering if you're sure the one-size-for-all approach is the best. For example, what if a dare is against someone's limits?

Also, two suggestions, if I may be so bold:
1) Having applicants write a long, verbose message is a great way to weed the guys who would just say "I'm in!" then never show up again, but it might be even better to give them a dare to do and report on before you accept them, especially if you have more than 25 applicants with a decent PM .The more hoops you'll have them jump, the more effective the selection process will be.
2) I think touching while peeing should be allowed. We penis-endowed people know there's always this drop or two after you've done peeing that needs to be shaken out or it will end up in your underwear. Not being able to touch while peeing will not be very hygienic.

I do plan on keeping a variety of different assignments. I also think that even with being fairly safe with the assignments, i can still make them interesting and challenging. I might stray away from the one size fits all, but i frankly dont trust other teachers to go overboard with it. if a dare is against someones limits he may send me a pm regarding it an ill sort it out.

1, While i agree that it would be a good idea to send them a dare, i simply believe i can weed out the devoted people from the others just by reading their response.

2, i see were you are coming from but of you want to shake it out just shake your hips hehe. i simply want you touching it as little as possible, making you feel as owned as possible. Im sure the most committed of people will understand.

im sorry for kinda shooting your ideas in the face there, but i just want you to see where im coming from.

twotothetenth
02-01-2014, 04:37 AM
2, i see were you are coming from but of you want to shake it out just shake your hips hehe. i simply want you touching it as little as possible, making you feel as owned as possible. Im sure the most committed of people will understand

I thought you'd say this. I'm not saying having pee over my carpet is not better than having it in my underwear, but I somehow doubt it's the ideal solution:D Also, not sure how effective that is.

I will probably have to try it out, in the name of science.

Thanks for the response! I might apply later today.

bg23
02-01-2014, 05:38 AM
Wait, you have carpet in your bathroom?? :O Sorry just had to ask, hehe. (Although I totally agree, I would have to shake, and sometimes wipe as well for hygiene's sake.)
Science would benefit from your experiment, of course. :)

twotothetenth
02-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Wait, you have carpet in your bathroom?? :O Sorry just had to ask, hehe. (Although I totally agree, I would have to shake, and sometimes wipe as well for hygiene's sake.)
Science would benefit from your experiment, of course. :)

Of course. A Persian carpet. A Persian flying carpet.

I have a sort of rug there, it's warmer than the tiles beneath.

bg23
02-01-2014, 05:50 AM
So jealous...I would love to be able to go toilet whilst flying in the sky on a persian carpet. But, ah, I see you are from Europe. I now understand your cold tile situation, sorry.

twotothetenth
02-01-2014, 06:27 AM
So jealous...I would love to be able to go toilet whilst flying in the sky on a persian carpet.
You always get randomly searched on airports, though

But, ah, I see you are from Europe. I now understand your cold tile situation, sorry.

Damn south-centric Aussies always think it's summer in the whole world in February:rolleyes:

We're so OT, I'm afraid any minute now a wild mod will appear and delete this conversation.

perkygirlie
02-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Headmistress is still reviewing applications.

Fourbyte (cute nick): notice She mentioned sitting down? If you shake your hips while sitting, some may end up only on your legs, not your carpet or underwear. And for hygiene's sake (pee is usually sterile btw), She never made a rule against wiping your legs.

:*

twotothetenth
02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Headmistress is still reviewing applications.

Fourbyte (cute nick): notice She mentioned sitting down? If you shake your hips while sitting, some may end up only on your legs, not your carpet or underwear. And for hygiene's sake (pee is usually sterile btw), She never made a rule against wiping your legs.

:*

Fourbyte, hmm, that really is a cute nick. But no one with such a nick posted in this th... wait a minute, that's me! How did she convert 2^10 to 4 bytes, thought? It's 10 bytes, if anything. Am I missing something or did she just say fourbyte at random? Should I comment on it or not?
</stream-of-consciousness>
Yeah, I don't know why I assumed I'd be standing... That was a true aha! moment when I tried it. Still not as good as using your hand, but I wouldn't really consider it a problem anymore.

TennisEnthusiast
02-04-2014, 02:30 PM
I would like to join as a student, headmistress.

perkygirlie
02-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Fourbyte, hmm, that really is a cute nick. But no one with such a nick posted in this th... wait a minute, that's me! How did she convert 2^10 to 4 bytes, thought? It's 10 bytes, if anything. Am I missing something or did she just say fourbyte at random? Should I comment on it or not?
</stream-of-consciousness>
I feel embarrassed (for you) that I have to teach you high-school freshman math, given that you chose the nickname. Especially since I'm the school's Chemistry teacher. :p

twotothetenth
02-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Hmm, how 'bout them Broncos, then?:D

It's 10 bytes, if anything
You shut up.

At first I thought you were saing 1024 bits is 4 bytes and then got confused while trying to figure out what you truly meant. In my defense, it's school break.

To make it up, a chemistry joke:
A Helium walks into a bar. The bartender says: "We don't serve your kind here." Helium doesn't react.

Why does everything I post in this thread turn into OT drivel within two posts?

Ralph86
02-04-2014, 04:33 PM
I'd like to apply as a student, I have send my application to the Headmistress in hopes that she will accept me as such.

Nicolekatlove
02-04-2014, 11:32 PM
I will be waiting until this friday to accept all students. Any students that have been accepted were accepted for their initiative, and shouldn't take it as an insult that they cant masturbate or touch themselves tell then, but instead as a blessing to be given an early spot. I'm waiting tell friday part because I want to make sure everyone has a chance, and I get the most loyal people, and so that its less stressful as normal work days are resuming now.

Thank you for your understanding and have patience!!!

smalldick33
02-07-2014, 03:28 AM
I would love to apply head mistress I will do everything you ask of me. My kik is MrJuniorSwag

sissy_loverboy
02-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Dear Headmistress,

Thank you for the hard work reviewing all the applications.

Nicolekatlove
02-09-2014, 03:59 AM
1, subby999uk
2, SubMike
3, Switch347
4, Ralph86
5, Court
6, twotothetenth
7, cbtmenow
8, Eastleaf
9, Zackertman
10, tommyboy1995

Teachers!:

1, Perkygirlie
2, (possibly Simi, waiting for confirmation)

Ralph86
02-09-2014, 03:13 PM
We, the students, are dutifully waiting for our first assignment Headmistress, and Mistress.

FindingTheWay
02-10-2014, 09:18 AM
I'd love to be your student, miss.

twotothetenth
02-10-2014, 06:18 PM
I would just like to remark that choosing pictures and making captions for your blog while not being allowed to touch yourself is not a very smart thing to do:(

I sincerely hope we get our first assignment soon, although I have a suspicion the Headmistress plans to keep us waiting till Friday so that we're frustrated and eager to work really hard. I hope I'm wrong.

Switch347
02-10-2014, 07:01 PM
I too suspect this, but I agree. I'm not sure how much more excitement I can take.

Nicolekatlove
02-11-2014, 12:21 AM
I apologize dearly for the wait and I understand you boys must be acheing to touch yourself, but hold back and well get started shortly!

2 more students:

1, TIM1
2, Creola

As a reward I will allow everyone here 20 strokes, only up strokes, no faster than one every 3 seconds, and dont you dare touch that sensitive head. Not much of a reward, more just because I like to tease you... Trust me there will be much to come. Im going to have fun teaching you boys! I expect you students to constantly keep me updated on how you are feeling, what your penis and balls feel like, how bad you want to touch, and really anything through pm's, even when there isnt a lesson. If you turn me on alot or you are updating me frequently, then I will reward you... maybe even an orgasm...

You still have a chance to orgasm without updating me, but trust me, it will give you alot more chances. Feedbacks ALWAYS good. <3 love you boys.

Ralph86
02-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Thank you for the 20 stokes Headmistress, a full discription has been sent in a pm.

heresglenn3
02-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Headmistress, I have submitted an application to you. I hope I am not too late.

ChrissyDebra
02-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Headmistress, student hope still can join the school.

cades
02-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Are applications still being accepted?

ChrissyDebra
02-14-2014, 11:13 PM
u may try.... Headmistress did not reply till now.... i also don have any idea

Nicolekatlove
02-15-2014, 04:27 AM
I would like to say i did see the new applications and I am still contemplating letting more in, you MAY be accepted still. be patient. For all my current students i still would like to increase your blue balls until our first major assignments. I understand if you boys have wet dreams, I get that boys usually have them and its normal. Now for your lesson you are all going to jerk off, the same way as before, without touching the head, and once every 5 seconds now, only upstrokes, for 100 strokes, I understand that this will take you a while, after you are done, I hear the fastest way to lose an erection is through the cold, so you are going to get a glass of ice water, and dip your cock and balls in there fully until you are about to go numb (as long as you can) then you will report to me. Oh and remember don't orgasm or edge!

Enjoy your stroking boys, I know you are desperate <3.

ChrissyDebra
02-15-2014, 05:45 AM
thanks to let us know that we still have change to join... because we scare we are wasting time....

dareme1330
02-15-2014, 10:33 AM
I would also love to join as your student head mistress

Briantif2002
02-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Joining as a student

Locked Puppy
02-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Briantif2002 I suggest reading the very first post.. you don't decide at all.. unless you allready got an acceptance PM by our headmistress.. then I have said nothing at all.. ;)

EnglishDare
02-16-2014, 02:36 AM
please can i join as a student

Sam1991
02-16-2014, 04:06 AM
Good luck to all the students! I would apply but I don't think I could manage not touching for so long!

ChrissyDebra
02-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Good luck to all the students! I would apply but I don't think I could manage not touching for so long!

i will try my best to not touching it.... i think all students will try too

scottishloser
02-16-2014, 10:20 AM
I must say this all sounds fantastic. It's been awhile (years) since I've done anything that strict in terms of masturbation denial and touching restrictions (I've gone through long stretches of being made to urinate sitting and touching for cleaning only) and although touch it's a great way to put one in the owned head space (especially as an alternative to a chastity device).

I'm definitely considering putting my name into the hat (i.e. writing up an application), I've been far too loose with doing tasks (or I guess dares if you like) so this might just be the kind of thing to get me back into the way of things.

If not I'll still be watching the thread with interest, I can't wait to see what the Headmistress and Mistress's come up with for the lucky students!

heresglenn3
02-16-2014, 01:13 PM
I would like to say i did see the new applications and I am still contemplating letting more in, you MAY be accepted still. be patient. For all my current students i still would like to increase your blue balls until our first major assignments. I understand if you boys have wet dreams, I get that boys usually have them and its normal. Now for your lesson you are all going to jerk off, the same way as before, without touching the head, and once every 5 seconds now, only upstrokes, for 100 strokes, I understand that this will take you a while, after you are done, I hear the fastest way to lose an erection is through the cold, so you are going to get a glass of ice water, and dip your cock and balls in there fully until you are about to go numb (as long as you can) then you will report to me. Oh and remember don't orgasm or edge!

Enjoy your stroking boys, I know you are desperate <3.

Thanks for considering the application Mistress. I'm happy to wait until you make your decision.

Nicolekatlove
02-17-2014, 02:40 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for all my current students, all applications sent to me I read, I probably will not message you back unless you are accepted, but Im happy to see the effort, and know that your work of writing up the application is not waisted. Anything sent to me gets read, secondly this is NOT the place to ask to join the school, it ends up as just spam and does not do anything.

Now I apologize for making everyone wait so long, but unfortunately things are getting quite busy with me, and Im also just enjoying seeing how turned on you guys get before we really get started. So for the first time you guys can touch the head, 10 strokes this time full up and down (up & down = 1 stroke). Just make sure to wait good and long in between each stroke, (minimum 10 seconds) ok enjoy!

Court
02-20-2014, 10:53 AM
This is the most teasing thing I've done on GetDare, and I am very thankful that I was originally accepted, and so happy that I am owned by this school.

Even if it puts me through immense tease to be in this position, I am still glad to serve and intensify our Headmistress' entertainment.

switchwhore
02-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Is it too late for me to enroll as a teacher?

ChrissyDebra
02-23-2014, 05:00 PM
u can try to apply.... look like Headmistress not yet finalize.

dannyboy12345
02-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Would love to join, sent a PM but no reply :(

Hound
02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Is enrollment closed or could i join now?

switchwhore
02-24-2014, 12:49 AM
Ok students. I am your new PE teacher. We are going to play a lot of games like, handball, football, volleyball etc.
I expect absolute discipline. Also you must be ready for a healthy dose of pain.

Nicolekatlove
02-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Ok students. I am your new PE teacher. We are going to play a lot of games like, handball, football, volleyball etc.
I expect absolute discipline. Also you must be ready for a healthy dose of pain.
Just to make this official she is the new teacher if anyone doubted if it was authentic.

switchwhore
02-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Ok. First lesson from me.
Let's play a highly modified version of tetherball. You must first take a sock. In it place a round and hard object like a tennis ball or an apple. The sock must be pretty long.
Keep your balls in an elastic band to keep them ready. Then kneel down properly. Hold the sock so that the hard object is at your balls. THen swing it. Make sure you hit your balls hard. Do not let sock be still. Keep hitting the object so that sock swings towards your balls, hitting them. Each hit to your balls MUST hurt.
Do this hitting at least 20 times in one minute. If you fail, you must repeat it.
(starting out easy).
I expect reports handed in.

ChrissyDebra
02-24-2014, 01:16 AM
isn't i am out?? Really hope to join...

dannyboy12345
02-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Do we hand the reports in on this thread or pm?

perkygirlie
02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Welcome students!

For our first chemistry class, I have a few simple tasks.

1. Send me a list of what you would/wouldn't be willing to do regarding chemical/messy/food/substance play.
2. Masturbate to edge with toothpaste as lube. Hold that edge, but switch hands. Take the index finger of the hand you started with, and massage your prostate. It should feel nice and tingly. Now stop touching your cock, and try to just get off using your finger on your prostate. If you succeed, congrats! Make sure to eat what comes out.
3. PM me reports by Friday.

dannyboy12345
03-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Are there going to be new lessons soon? :D

perkygirlie
03-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Okay students,

Let's do some more basics, this time with food. Potassium is an important part of your diet; luckily, it can be absorbed many places in your digestive tract. So, tomorrow morning, we'll start your day with a healthy breakfast!

1. Peel a slightly underripe banana (yellow or light green skin, no spots) .
2. Push the banana up your ass.
3. Keep it there the rest of the day, at least 8 hours after you inserted it.
4. Reports are due Friday, as usual.

(5. A special for those of you for whom scat isn't a limit: extra credit if you eat the banana).

Enjoy!

dannyfanny720
03-03-2014, 02:30 PM
i would like to join your school as a student, headmistress

dannyboy12345
03-03-2014, 06:13 PM
It doesnt think it can do it tomorrow, but it will do it before the week ends Mistress! :)

switchwhore
03-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Ok students you had a LOONG break.

So now back to work. This game is one called CBTennis.

First step is to buy a tennis ball. An apple or something will do too..

Then put the apple/ tennis ball in a sock again. The sock this time should be long, but not TOO long.

Now tie a shoelace on your balls. Tie it tight enough to be snug but not TOO tight. I want to build character in you not castrate you.

Tie the end of the sock to the shoelace in such a way that apple/ ball is at the bottom.
Now the fun begins. Put your feet apart and make sure the apple/ ball in the sock is not touching the ground.
It's good if you keep your cock out of the way by tying it to your stomach. Now you must slap the ball hard. Let it bounce around and travel away from you stretching your balls well. It's good if you have a racket of some kind otherwise roll up a magazine into a tube and then hit the apple/ ball.

Each smack is 15 points. Each smack which makes you yelp is 20 points. Each smack that makes you tear up is 40 points. Each smack that makes you fall to the floor and cry like a sissy is 60 points.

Do this till you reach 600 points.

Send in the report by the 23rd of March.

Mind you reports must be descriptive and long. Those who send bad reports will be given their due punishment.

Yours Dominantly,
Miss Switchwhore.

dannyboy12345
03-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Umm, it was wondering why there was a long break Miss? :)

Subbkim
03-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Is it too late to join ? :)

SandMguy
04-27-2014, 10:12 AM
If this is still open I would like to sign up.

dannyboy12345
06-02-2014, 02:58 PM
We havnt had any lessons in ages, are there any teachers still here, I need some lessons!!