PDA

View Full Version : 22f home alone, ready to explore

yahan
01-30-2014, 05:29 AM
I'm still quite new here since I only joined about a month ago.
Sir has asked me to try and expand my experiences a little.
So I'm asking for dares to do whenever I'm home alone (shouldn't extend 2 hours).

My likes, dislikes and toys are in my signature.
I also got toothpaste, chili powder, ice, hair clips (instead of clothpins)
and other stuff you often find at home.

:D

deswill
01-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Whenever you are alone at home you will be topless with your hair clips on your nipples at all times.

dzbll
01-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Every time you are alone paddle each tit 50 times. This applies any time you becone alone. Eg going to bathroom. Friends all leave the room... etc. Twice a day lube you plug with chili powder and toothpaste and insert it and leave it in for 4 hours.

MasterSlave85
01-30-2014, 06:27 AM
Cut a chilli in half and edge 2 times by rubbing your clit with the chilli

trenho
01-30-2014, 07:06 AM
put a lot of toothpaste on your buttplug, then insert in your asshole.

yahan
01-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Every time you are alone paddle each tit 50 times. This applies any time you becone alone. Eg going to bathroom. Friends all leave the room... etc. Twice a day lube you plug with chili powder and toothpaste and insert it and leave it in for 4 hours.

As I said, I will only be doing dares when I'm home alone (not when friends are around). Also, twice a day for 4 hours would mean I'd have to wear it 8 hours every day. I'll never have that much time alone or at home. Therefore I won't be able to do these, sorry.

dzbll
01-30-2014, 08:23 AM
didnt the original post say or discrete? so the plug would be hidden. doesn't matter to me though

yahan
01-30-2014, 08:29 AM
didnt the original post say or discrete? so the plug would be hidden. doesn't matter to me though

Yes, but with discreet I didn't mean "hidden public" (public as friends or family). That's why I changed it. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm also looking for more dares, instead of permanent tasks.

TheCaptain
01-30-2014, 03:33 PM
For the next week, each time you touch your pussy or your asshole you are only allowed to touch if you have either toothpaste or chili one your fingers.

You should maybe try to expand your anal experiences and try to use something like small bottles (no glass), hairspray tubes, thick pens or several fingers to assfuck yourself.

For the first days you can use your vibrator (every day) to gape your hole a little bit so you can fit in bigger things in the future.