PDA

View Full Version : Breast Size

forced_note
11-01-2008, 08:43 PM
OKay right now im considering maybe changing up my looks. Note Im considering, no serious decisions yet.

Ya i was just wondering in general does breast size matter a ton? Which do you perfer, larger or smaller? (Looking for some male opinions here)

Im looking at getting reductions just because im a 36-DD and it drives me insane the way my clothes fit and just the excess weight it causes on my back when Im jogging. I think i want something smaller just because it would be easier but they look nice at the same time so Im kinda torn.

mal80012a
11-01-2008, 08:57 PM
I prefer smaller. And you are right about the weight on your back. Larger breasts will cause back issues. I say get the reduction.

SubMissChievous
11-01-2008, 09:08 PM
I'd say you should make that decision out of your own... I can understand why you ask, don't get me wrong :) But I think it's really what matters the most: how you feel about yourself now & knowing for sure if the procedure is the right decision to make for yourself first & foremost.

As far as mal80012a said, yes, it is possible that larger breasts can cause some back pain, especially if your work or activities require that you stand, bend more, but it's not the same for all girls. I've known some girls who had larger chest who had indeed back pain & some who never did. Factors that would cause back pain can be various & may have nothing to do with breast size at all.

So like I said, you may take into consideration other people's opinion but just make sure to make the final decision accordingly to what is best for you and not what effect it will have on anybody else :)

forced_note
11-01-2008, 09:30 PM
thanks Chloe, i definitly agree with what your saying the decision comes down to what i decide is best for me, lol thanks for the concern though!

But yeah once again im not making any serious decisions right now, im just kind of wondering other opinions on it. I dont plan on doing anything for awhile but im right now looking at it as an option.

Moxy
11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
forced_note I feel your pain, literally.
I range from a 36 DD-E.

I used to think about reduction a lot. I was lucky and developed really late but when I did it happened really fast and I didn't like it one bit. I had no idea how to dress my body and wasn't prepared for all the attention. So I really considered getting the surgery. My top reasons were:

-I was frustrated with not being able to find cute bras, jackets, button up shirts ect
-I was jealous of small chested girls that could wear more styles of clothing (tub tops ect)
-I hated how easy it was for me to look 'slutty'

But when I made that list I noticed something- that it didn't have anything to do with me. It was other people who had a problem with me and that I had to work a little harder on my wardrobe choices. So I decided reduction was not for me.. for now anyway.

I've gotten a lot better at carrying myself now. I take my clothing inspiration from the 50-60's when curves were king. I got comfortable with my body, learned to feel sexy.

Maybe when I'm much older or they cause me serious pain I’ll consider it again. But anyway my advice is:

Walk with you shoulders back
Buy yourself some cute bras that made you feel good
Don’t worry about what the boys think
And keep thinking about it so you know whatever you decided is the best thing for you

Hope that helps!

kitkat
11-02-2008, 06:52 AM
I'm a 12DD (don't know what that is in american, but the DD is the same)

They aren't big enough to hurt, but I can't go without a bra, there is no question there. I always buy expensive bras with good padding and underwire (or sports bras) I buy my bras at bras n things, I can usually find my size in some nice bras. I make sure I'm very picky, and sometimes buy a few of the same bras in different styles when I find something I'm happy with, and every time I buy a bra (EVERY TIME) I have someone fit it for me. It's all about the right bra.

Sure you can't wear the same clothes as some of the girls with smaller boobs, but you can pull off clothes that they can't. Ever seen an A cup girl with a low cut top? OUCH!

I wouldn't want to go down beyond a D cup personally, and thats such a small change that it doesn't seem worth it.

It's your choice, think about it for a while. Look through some magazines, have a coffee in a cafe on the side of the street at look at what girls with bigger boobs are wearing and assess it. think about what you like and don't like, and why.

HungrySLV
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
I agree with Chloe, in the end its your choice, since its your body and your the one whos gonna deal more with it. I personally like them big, but most of all NATURAL and as they where made originally, it scares me how not only girls with little breasts but also girls with big breasts are always thinking about changing sizes, though when its a matter of health (back and posture issues) is perfectly understandable. Though so sad TT_____TT

Bandit|Queen
11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Who cares?!

Love your boobies! :D

I'm 36-38DD and would kind of like to be smaller but I know plenty of friends who are smaller who would like to be bigger. We are never satisfied with what we have :rolleyes: Just be happy as they are part of you!

HungrySLV
11-11-2008, 02:01 PM
exactly my point. :3

phantomofnj
11-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Guys like both, but most guys just want a well rounded girl. As long as they look right for the body, it's fine, as surgery is risky no matter what. But it's your choice, you will be the one looking at yourself in the mirror for life.

Lustat
11-15-2008, 08:38 PM
my personal opinion is to leave them as is :) but than again I'm a bit against modifications in general lol.

I'm just wondering why you even care what guys think regarding chest size. some people like bigger, some like smaller. you cant satisfy everyone and you shouldnt even try. Ignore what everyone thinks about you. Its your body, why should someone else's oppinion matter?

this almost reminds me of the argument my friend and I have. I look at girls that have small to medium breast, while my friend, unless they're large he wont even look in their direction regardless of how cute they are. it's all personal choice.

dont let someone elses likes / dislikes guide your decisions. it's YOUR decision

Lustat

Coyote
11-19-2008, 07:43 PM
i prefer girls with larger boobs and when they run i think it is sexy but again the choise is yours:)

New and Shy
11-20-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm more concerned with shape. The more round, the better; which usually is for smaller size breasts. Round breasts seem to create amazing cleavage.

interesting
11-20-2008, 10:53 AM
Breasts are nice, whatever shape, size and format they have (well, almost every type of breast). My preference is not too large, not too massive. My girlfriend is a B cup and that's mighty fine for me!

As I always say : "More than a handful is a waste!"

cr_ruby_1314
11-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Who cares?!

Love your boobies! :D

I'm 36-38DD and would kind of like to be smaller but I know plenty of friends who are smaller who would like to be bigger. We are never satisfied with what we have :rolleyes: Just be happy as they are part of you!

Agreed. If it really interferes with your life (ex. the back pain) you could consider it though...

I personally have only A cup.. but I don't mind by now =3

lilbitch
11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
personally i think my boobs are too small at 34a im hardly what you can call huge but im told by most boys small is best and i started thinking yeah so what if mine r small i should b happy with what ive got ...so girls it depends what u like but u should like yourself for who ypou are not what boys like you for XD

mj.sj82
11-26-2008, 02:45 AM
i think it is down to your choice or medical problems. Have played with all sizes if chests and to me none are any less appeling than another. One slave i did have was a G cup and had the reduction done partly to back problem but mainly because she felt that she could not go bra less (which i perfer) but after all the pain she wished she had kept the originals and worked out how to support them better.

hope this helps.

Bored
11-29-2008, 03:50 AM
me and most of my friends have about the same ideas as far as boobs go and as far as i go i prefer like a 34-C in USA, however boobs are amazing now matter how big or small. but to add one more note i am not hugely attracted to exremly large boobs.