PDA

View Full Version : A Week Like No Other [FICTION]

xxxMichellexxx
04-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I've seen lots of posts where guys become real life slaves to people they know so I decided to switch it around.

Part 1: Background information

I was 15 years old, we had moved into this house 6 years ago but I never really talked to the neighbor’s that much, even though my parents did. I have a brother and the neighbor’s have 2 guys. One of them is attending university and the other is 16. The 16-year-old, John has saw me doing some dares in my backyard through a window thinking I wouldn’t see him. Anyway one weekend my neighbors came over. Me and John got to talking and he seemed to start to take a liking to me, we watched a little TV and went on the computer. I didn’t know it but this friendship with him would be very different in a couple of weeks….

Part 2: The Surprise

4 weeks pasted and I hadn’t talked to John since. My parents said they were going away with my neighbors to their cottage. They said that they would drop Mark (my little bro) off at grandma’s but I’ll be home alone, so they went through the normal stuff; emergency phone #’s, no parties, etc. About 45 minutes after they left I got a call; it was John. He invited me over to watch a movie. So I went next door to his house and found him at the computer. He said “is this your profile?” I said “yes” and asked him how he found the site. He said that he spotted the URL when on the computer and checked it out. He said “that explains all that stuff your doing in your backyard.” I once again said “yes”, but quieter. He then asked, “Are you looking for a master?” I quickly realized that yesterday I posted a thread saying that I’m looking for a master. He said, “Well are you?” I replied, “yes” once again but this time in almost a whisper. He said “well now you got one”. I tried so hard not to laugh but a few giggles got out. I thought he can’t be serious. He told me that his parents had told them that they were going away with my parents this week and that he was taking lessons to be a master from one of the cruelest masters out-there for the last 4 weeks. I knew now that I was in trouble…

Comments? If they are good i'll keep writing...

anonimousbob
04-06-2007, 02:18 PM
ooo, I'm curious, post some more of it please, I want to know how it turns out

xxxMichellexxx
04-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Part 3: Day 1, The Beginning

John first told me that I would be punished later for the giggling. He then told me to go to my room and he followed. He asked if I had a suitcase, I said “yes” and went to go get one. He then went through my dresser and picked out my sluttest clothes along with one pair of jeans and 1 bra. He took 3 thongs, several mini skirts, halter tops and some other clothing and threw it into the suitcase. He looked around and asked if I had any high heels. I replied that I had 3 pairs and he told me to go get them and throw them into the suitcase. Once those were in the bag he asked if I needed anything else, I told him that I might need tampon and he let me go get them. Once we got into his house he put the stuff down and looked at me. I was wearing a bra, white thong, jeans, and a black t-shirt. He told me to take everything off. I did obeying him. He took a picture and said that if I ditched being his slave or told somebody about me being his slave he will email it to every guy in school. I agreed that I wouldn’t tell anybody about being his slave or ditch being his slave. He then tied my up to the kitchen chair and gave me my rules, which I was forced to agree on.
1. No telling anybody about you being my slave
2. No talking back
3. No hair below the neck
4. Must always refer to him as Master John
5. Must do what he says
6. No underwear unless otherwise stated
7. Must always let him pick out the clothes for the day for me
8. Must eat out of a dog bowl

After he finished stating those rules he told me my first task…

hotnpimpin
04-06-2007, 02:38 PM
its good when are u going to post the next part

chain
04-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Has potential.....can win an award I think.

Tessdog
04-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Usaslavegurl I think you should also join us on the story written by the best authors. I am getting the best of the best to write the best pieace ever.

xxxMichellexxx
04-07-2007, 10:59 AM
part 4 and maybe 5 should be out early next week, probably tuesday

Glutgod
04-08-2007, 10:48 PM
its a good story!

Falcon
04-10-2007, 05:22 AM
I love the story!!!!

Cant wait 4 the next part..

Keep up the good work!

xxxMichellexxx
04-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Here's part 4...

Part 4: Day 1, The First couple of tasks

He told me that he was going out for an hour and when he comes back he expects the Kitchen, and his room clean. He told me to do it naked (since I’ am already). So he left and I got to work. The kitchen wasn’t a problem, just a couple of dishes but once I got into his room I knew it would be tough to finish within the hour. His clothes were everywhere among with other stuff. He got home right on time and I had just finished his room the second before he came into the house. He saw the laundry basket that I filled with his dirty laundry and asked why I didn’t do it? I didn’t say anything. He told me that I was to be punished for that too. By now it was 6:30pm and I hadn’t eaten dinner yet. He made me make some pasta, keeping his dick in my mouth the whole time. Once the pasta was done he poured it into the dog bowl and told me that I have 5 minutes to eat it. I quickly ate up, but didn’t finish half of it because I couldn’t use my hands. After 5 minutes I washed my face and went to the washroom. When I came out of the washroom he gave me a mini skirt, high heels, and a tube top and told me to put them on. I obeyed. He told me that I was going out to do one of my punishments. He then took a glance at me and told me that my skirt wasn’t short enough so I rolled it up 2 times. It was around 7:30pm when I left and was starting to get dark. He told me to walk to the convince store near our houses. I did and he followed. He then told me to go in and grab something on the lower shelf giving the clerk a “clear view”. Once I did this 3 times I came out and he told me to give him the skirt and top. He told me to go walk back to his house naked. It’s about a 5-minute walk and during this time with him following, 3 guys checked me out. Once we got back he told me I could take the heels off and told me to be his foot rest while he watched TV. He watched TV for 2 hours and once he was done it was 9:30pm. It was a Sunday night so he said I should go to bed early because it was a school night. He then threw me my pajamas, a see-through nightgown that didn’t cover anything below the waist. He handcuffed me to his bed post and told me to look for a note from him in the morning for my instructions for the next day. He then left and came back with a one of my thongs and some duct tape. He then made me give him a blowjob to the edge of cumming, then he jacked off and cummed on my thong and then stuffed it in my mouth and made sure it didn’t fall out with duct tape. “This is your punishment for giggling” John said. He left the room and then 5 seconds later he poked his head into the room and said “o and good night my little slut”. Then I fell asleep…

Smile Guy
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
I like the idea of duct taping something into somebody's mouth. This is excellent work, USASlaveGurl... it really is great to have you back. Want to continue our private dare game that kind of just stopped sometime soon?

chain
04-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Absolutely great Michelle....keep it up!

evanekid
04-15-2007, 05:09 AM
this is great i really can't wait for the next part

xxxMichellexxx
04-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Ok here's part 5! Enjoy!

Part 5: Monday Morning, Day 2

I woke up in the morning and I found that Master John had undone the handcuffs. I took off the duct tape and took out the thong. I then found the note that told me what to do during the day. It read:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear My Slut,

I have laid out your clothes for today on the bed. I expect that you follow my rules and do my following tasks:
· Before gym class, instead of changing in the girl’s changing room change in the guys
· Give your history teacher a clear view of your tits, ass, and pussy. Don’t make it obvious or you will be punished.

And enjoy your walk to and back from school m little slut, it’s supposed to be windy…

Your Master,
John

------------------------------------------------------------

After reading this note I showered and brushed my teeth. I then looked at the bed for the first time since I woke up. A micro skirt, tube top, and some high heels were there. I instantly knew what Master John had meant by enjoying my walk to school. I got dressed and left the house. Before I took my third step outside, my skirt blew up revealing my shaved pussy. I quickly looked around, but it didn’t look as if anyone saw.
I then started my walk to school…

If you have any suggestions for this story, PM them to me and I may use them in a future part!

evanekid
04-16-2007, 03:50 PM
bit short but good still cant wait for the next part

Hampers
04-17-2007, 05:31 AM
woahh Fantastic story!
Keep going!

xxxMichellexxx
04-18-2007, 08:05 PM
ok here's part 6

Part 6: The Day At School…

During my whole walk to school I was trying to keep my skirt down but a few times it did flip up. I got onto the school property and there were some guys who were standing and talking near the doors. While I was walking I got so caught up thinking that “I can’t wait to get inside the school” that my skirt blew up revealing my shaved pussy and ass to these guys. They looked a couple years older then me. They whistled and called me over. I ignored them and went inside the school. Once inside I could tell several guys were hitting on me. I attended my first class without a problem. My second class was gym class. I went into the guys changing room, as instructed , and sat down and took my top off, then my skirt. All this time the guys in there had been looking at me but they said nothing. Just as I was about to put my short-shorts on one guy said that if I didn’t want everyone to know about it I would have to give each of them a blowjob for 30 seconds. I reluctantly accepted and gave them each their 30 seconds in heaven. They then all promised to not tell anyone about this. I finished getting dressed and left the change room and went into gym. In gym we were playing volleyball. Nothing really happened until the end. We were walking to the change room and I slid away from the group and entered the guys change room again. This time I didn’t have to do anything for them. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. After I finished Lunch I went to History, my last class of the day. I went in and talked almost all class. At the end I went up to my history teacher and told him that I don’t really get why the Stock Market crashed. He told me to take a seat and I did. He started explaining while I was fiddling with my pen when it “slipped” out of my hand. I bent down to pick it up, giving my history teacher a clear view. I then bent down pretending to tie my shoe giving him a look down my shirt. After he finished explaining I left and started my walk home. My walk home was pretty much the same as my walk to school, with keeping my skirt down. Once I got to my master’s/neighbor’s house I walked inside and found a note…

I'm still looking for suggestions... If you have any PM them to me!

DragonofDares
04-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Please Continue!

xxxMichellexxx
04-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Here's part 7 guyz, sry that it's taken a while...

Part 7: The Game….

---------------------------------------

Dear My Slut,

You Are To Strip Naked, Fold Your Clothes and put them on the stairs. Next you are to go across the neighborhood looking for pieces of paper with numbers, letters, or words on them. I’ll be back at 6:00 sharp so you’d better be back by then. Once you find a paper bring it back to the house and place it up top of your clothes. And here’s a hint: blank ones are useless but you must bring them back anyway.

Sincerely,
Master John

---------------------------------------

I striped naked and folded my clothes, putting them on the stairs. It was 3:01 so I had just under an hour. I started looking inside the house but found nothing so I went into the backyard. I spent a good 5 minutes in the backyard before I found one, it was on the shed. I opened it up and it was blank. I swore and brought it back and placed it on my clothes. I then went to the front yard where I found on a tree, under the leaves another one. I opened this one up it had a “1” on it. I once again brought it in and placed it on the stairs. I then moved my search elsewhere, finding one that had a “c” on it and “4” on it down the street. I moved my search into the ravine, thinking that I was more out of sight. I found one under a bridge that said “This is your master, do the following task: take a swim for 5 minutes.” I got in the water and started moving around a bit. The water was cold and then it hit me, these tasks were here to slow me down! I knew I still had to do them so I finished swimming and took the clue back to the house. I checked the time, it was 5:12, over 2 hours had already passed. I kept looking and found 2 more “e” and “b”.
My next clue would cause me major trouble. “Dear My Little Slut, It’s too bad you found this clue because it will take 45 minutes of your time… Tie yourself to a tree using the ropes and then insert the vibrator and close your eyes and keep them closed. O, and make sure your legs are spread.” I looked down, there was rope and a vibrator along with other sex toys. I did as instructed, but after 15 minutes I had my first of several orgasms. After I finished I rushed back to the house fearing I’d be late. I got back in the nick of time as when I got into the house I saw him pull into the driveway. I patiently waited for him to enter thinking of how I have embarrassed myself in this only the second day. He came in and said that I was a good slut that I came back on time but that I would get no reward for it. “Be a good slut and read what papers you have while I mark them down” he said. I started reading, “ummm, 1, c, blank, swimming task… and pleasure task” “You didn’t meet my expectations, but o well your loss.” Then he told me what the numbers and letters meant…

Still no suggestions... If you have any PM them to me!

Glutgod
05-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow good story! I very much hope you post more soon!

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Please Finish The Story!!!!!!!!!111111111111

xxxMichellexxx
05-15-2007, 07:42 PM
i haven't been on recently because my internet's been down and I've been pretty busy. I hope to finish the next part by Friday or Saturday

xxxMichellexxx
05-18-2007, 12:42 PM
The Next Part...

Part 8: The Letters And Numbers

He told me that the letters stood for the tasks that I had to do while the number stood for a piece of clothing I could wear. He Separated the numbers from letters and took out one of the piece of papers with a letter on it. It was the one with the “c” on it. He told me the “c” stood for high heels so I put some high heels on. He took the “b” and told me it stood for a bikini top. I put the bikini top on and he told me the “e” was for a thong. He told me that this is all that I’m going to wear during the tasks. He then read what the task that falls under #1: “Go for a 60 minute jog”. Normally this would be an easy task but I have to do it in a thong and bikini top and heels, which aren’t easy to run in. I started my run and got several people staring at me. This continued until we got back in the front door. He told me my other task will be tomorrow, and right now I should go to bed since it was already 9pm. I slept on the floor as I’m not worthy of sleeping on a bed. I woke up in the morning to find my clothes and a note. It told me to wear the clothes on the bed which I figured anyway and it told me that I didn’t have to do any tasks at school today. I got dressed, a red micro skirt and a red halter top with some heels. Today wasn’t as windy but it was rainy and cold. I stepped outside and I shivered as the cold air touched my skin. School passed quickly since I didn’t have any tasks to do. I started walking home when my Master John caught up with me. He told me to go through the trails instead of using my normal route home. I stepped onto the gravel of the trail and I immediately noticed the difference. It was a lot harder to walk because my shoes kept sinking in to the gravel. I passed several groups of guys who looked at me with interest as I walked through. When I was about half way home it started to rain. By the time I got home, I was soaking wet and exhausted. I went inside and found a note. “Bring All the topsoil into the garden in your current attire” it said. I looked outside, a pile of top soil was on the lawn. I got a shovel and wheelbarrow out and started working, putting the soil in the garden. It was still raining, and now I wasn’t just cold and exhausted, but dirty too. . I finished about half an hour after and went inside. I told Master John that I was cold and exhausted and he let me rest. I entered a deep sleep after this…

Playstation
05-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Great Story!!! REALLLY GOOD!!!

hotnpimpin
05-20-2007, 03:16 PM
when are u going to post the next part of ure story

xxxMichellexxx
05-21-2007, 11:54 AM
i'll probably have the next part out by next weekend

money.m
05-21-2007, 03:18 PM
great story i like it alot

evanekid
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
yea this story is great

bobo
06-06-2007, 01:16 PM
brilliant just brilliant

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 04:13 PM
so what happened?

2doctor
06-10-2007, 03:12 AM
need more hungry for more

guakamaya
06-10-2007, 07:38 PM
cant wait for the next part of the story!! great job

2doctor
06-14-2007, 10:27 AM
are you stil wrtting cos this is to good to miss

xxxMichellexxx
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
i'am still writing but the next part may not be out for a while, i have exams next week

2doctor
06-17-2007, 02:06 AM
soz it just tat u a bril writer

xxxMichellexxx
06-26-2007, 11:25 AM
ok i no u guys have waited a long time for this part of the story so enjoy!

Part 9: “Where the Hell Am I?”

I woke up the next morning and noticed that there was no note like there usually was. I got up from the floor and looked around still finding no note. I had a feeling something was up but I just shook it off and took a shower. Since there was no note I went back to my house and picked out some clothes. Jeans, and a T-shirt with bra and panties and went to school. I felt more comfortable in these and had a great day at school because of it. I got home and John was waiting for me. I went down on my knees and started begging his forgiveness. He said he’s fine with me wearing that to school today but now I should change into something of his choosing. I went up to his room and put on the clothes, which were short shorts, and a halter-top. I came back down and he told me to get in his car. I got in and put my seatbelt on as he started the engine. He put it in gear and we left. “Your next task will involve sports”, he said as we pulled into a place in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, grass and some forest in the background. “My friends each have a task for you, you must find them, do the task and then come back here with the item they give you.” He said. I responded by saying that I don’t see anyone. “They are somewhere between here” He said, pointing between A river, highway ,and 2 roads. He then told me to go find his friends. I left him and started walking, occasionally looking back…

xarcul
06-26-2007, 11:40 AM
ooo exiting lol!!!!!

Bored
06-27-2007, 11:08 PM
i know its hard to write 2 things at the same time but please make the next part have something a little more exiting

Sum
06-28-2007, 08:41 AM
ah i like it, building up the antisipation!

molten man
07-02-2007, 01:54 AM
hey. please continue!

Random
07-02-2007, 06:37 PM
i am so curious for more

Gotmilk272727
07-03-2007, 05:39 PM
your the best!!!!! are you looking for amaster currently?

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:25 PM
this is the story and i like it a lot

xxxMichellexxx
07-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Part 10: I Hate Fish…

I continued walking for about 5 minutes until I stopped and was looking down at the highway, and the ground as it gradually started to slope down. I looked back toward where John was. I could still see him faintly and realized that the field wasn’t as large as I first thought. I started walking again, this time towards the forest and away from the highway. I reached the forest in about 8 minutes and looked back. I could no longer see John. I then decided to start wandering into the forest. The forest wasn’t that thick so it was pretty easy to go through as I wandered deeper.

Then I heard a voice, and followed it until I heard water. I came to a clearing and saw 2 guys about John’s age and a river. I looked into the river, surprised of how deep it looked and how there was many fish in it. I asked the guys whether they were John’s friends and they told me that they were. “Your task is to catch a fish with your bare hands within the time limit.” One Of The Guys Said. “If you over the time limit you lose your top, if you go over again then you lose your shorts, then if you go over again, your master will punish you.” The other guy added. I stepped into the water and almost fell over. I was told that the time limit was 3 minutes. “3…2…1…Go!” I knelt down, once again struggling to keep my balance because of the oncoming rapids. I took a lunge at one fish and missed landing face first in the water. I got up, still struggling against the current and took another lunge. Once again I landed face first into the water. “1 minute gone” I heard in the background. I continued taking lunges. “2 minutes gone” I took one more lunge, this time I got it in my hand and took my hand out of the water but it slipped out. I was starting to shiver. Then One of the guys yelled “TIME” and I got up and out of the water. He told me that I would have to do it again, and again and keep doing it until I catch a fish. I moaned and got back into the water as I heard “3….2….1…Go!” I went after a fish right away but missed and once again landed face first into the water. I grabbed one and lifted it out of the water before it slipped again. “1 minute gone” I heard. Then I decided to change my strategy. I made my hands into a cup shape and got under a fish and lifted it out of the water. It landed back in the water though. I tried again, once again in the water. “2 minutes gone” Not wanting to lose my shorts, I started rushing, lifting whatever I could out of the water. I missed a couple entirely and just sent a splash into the air. I went for another one, off the side of the bank and back in the water. “30 seconds left” I flung another fish up and back into the water. Then I finally got one on land. I jumped out of the water and held the fish down. The 2 guys agreed that I had completed the task. They took the fish from me and threw it back into the river. One of the guys wrote something on a piece of paper and told me to bring it back to John. I asked for a towel before I left but the 2 guys said that they didn’t have one.

So I started walking back to John and about 10 minutes later I reached him and gave him the paper. He looked at what was on it and asked me to give him my halter-top. I took it off, and gave it to him. He told me that I still had some of his friends to find so I started off towards the forest again…

--------
If Anybody has any suggestions PM them to me :)

molten man
07-11-2007, 03:37 AM
no sugestions tho u r doin a good job!!

Bored
07-11-2007, 09:24 PM
very good i love the new part.

xxxMichellexxx
07-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Part 11: 3 Pieces Of Paper Down, 3 Still Needed

I got to the edge of the forest in about 15 minutes. As I entered the forest again I continued to tug at my short shorts as they started to irritate me, still being wet. I walked around the forest for another couple of minutes before I found 2 more guys. The first comment they made was “Nice Tits” as I struggled to cover them up. “The rules are the same as the first one if you mess up but since you don’t have a shirt, if you lose your shorts and mess up again then you will be punished” One Of The Guys Said. “What Do I have to do?” I asked. The other guy responded by telling me the piece of paper I needed was on top of that tree. He pointed to a tree, which looked like one of the tallest ones around. I figured there was no time limit as I started to climb the tree. I grabbed a branch then another, and another. I took my time figuring that since there was no time limit I could afford to. Finally after about 5 minutes I got to the top and grabbed the piece of paper. I started climbing down and eventually after what seemed like longer then it took me to get up, I finally got down. I started off right away. Once again I got back to John who told me that more of his friends were still out there.

I started out for the 3rd time. This time, instead of going to the forest I went to the edge of one of the roads and found another 2 guys. They told me that I would get the piece of paper if I could convince a person driving by to give me a ride back to John. I figured it shouldn’t be that hard since I was topless. I was wrong. One problem I found was the road wasn’t a busy one. About one car went by every 5 or 10 minutes. The first car went by without noticing me. The second was a girl and she looked but didn’t pick me up. The third car was a group of guys. They pulled over and One of John’s friends gave me the piece of paper, which I put down my short shorts, as they didn’t have pockets. I asked the guys in the car if they could give me a ride down the street. They said they would but I would have to do something for them. “We’re going to a party tonight.” One of Them Said. “And We Need Dancers.” Another Added. I knew where this was going and told them that I would dance for the party. I jumped in the car, sitting on a guys lap since the car was packed. I felt something starting to poke into my ass and realized that the guy I was sitting on was getting hard. We arrived and the driver of the car wrote down the address of the party and told me to be there at 8pm. I got out of the car and thanked the guys for the ride. I ran over to John, giving him both pieces of paper and told me that I would have to complete some tasks at the party. Then he sent me off to find more of his friends.

-----
Thx To bored For The Suggestion! If Any One Else Has Any, PM Them To Me:)

gleave
07-12-2007, 11:25 AM
great story so far, well done

molten man
07-13-2007, 12:24 AM
ur creativity shud b saluted.. USASlavegurl!!! Kudos to u!!!

William Jones
07-15-2007, 10:19 AM
On the edge of my seat! Post more!

molten man
07-16-2007, 12:06 AM
hey.. finish ur exams nd make d story a killing!!

xxxMichellexxx
07-16-2007, 09:40 AM
i have finished my exams and have started to write the next part.. slowly

xxxMichellexxx
07-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Here's the next part of the story, enjoy!

Part 12: Finally Finished The Tasks!

Once again I wondered off into the field. I walked and walked, going in and out of the forest and along the road but I couldn’t find anyone. I decided to walk back to John and ask him if anyone was still out there. I could start to see him when I tripped. I looked behind me. There were 2 guys hiding in the long grass. They told me that my task was to find the piece of paper that I needed in the long grass in 5 minute. They also told me that there were decoy papers around and I had to get the correct one. I started out as they started the timer. I soon realized their definition of decoy papers as I found a piece of blue construction paper. I continued to find pieces of papers that were obviously decoys, red, yellow, black, green were among the ones I found. Finally after 3 minutes I found the white one. I showed it to the guys and they said it was the piece of paper so I went to give it to John. Once I got back to John he took the piece of paper from me and told me that I had 2 more groups of his friends to find.

I went out to look for his the last 2 groups of his friends. It was getting dark so I knew I had to hurry up. I went towards the bottom right corner of the field, finding a group of his friends. There were 4 of them. I asked them what I had to do and they told me that I had to get each of them to cum in 10 minutes. I responded by asking them if them if they were serious because it didn’t really fit in with the rest of the tasks I had to do. I started buy giving the first guy a blowjob, but after 2 minutes, he had not cummed so I decided to finish him off, and then change my strategy. He cummed 30 seconds later and I swallowed. I then took my shorts off, and grabbed 2 guys, taking one dick up my pussy and one in my mouth. In less then a minute, the guy who’s dick was in my pussy pulled out and came all over my stomach. I motioned to the next guy who started doing my up my pussy. In about another 2 minutes, the guy who I was giving a blowjob to came. I swallowed and focused all my attention on making the last guy cum. I went on top and did him hard. He came soon after. After this I received the piece of paper I needed and put my shorts back on. I then went to give the piece of paper back to John.

Once again I gave the piece of paper to John, who told me I had one of his friends left to find. I went out looking again. I looked everywhere, the forest, river, every inch. of the field, but couldn’t find anyone and the fact that it was getting darker every second didn’t help either. I went back to John as he proposed a deal to me. He told me that I could trade my shorts for the location of his last friend. It getting dark outside, and me being tired from the day I accepted. I took off my shorts, putting my in the nude. Hey went in the small bushes behind the car and came out with his friend. He then took out a soccer ball, “This will be your sports part of the dare,” he said. “You must score 2 goals on Mark here, but you only get 3 shots.” He explained. I figured this wouldn’t be a problem because I was on the soccer team at school. I noticed a net had been set up using cones and 3 balls had been set up side by side about penalty kick range. I took my time and took the first shot… Goal! I set up for the second shot…. Stopped. I knew I had to get the 3rd shot. I set up and took the shot… Stopped! John explained that I would have one punishment that will be handed out later. I needed to do it again till I got 2/3 balls in the net. I was now regretting the trading of my shorts. The balls were set up again and I took my first shot… Stopped! I took a small walk before kicking the next one…. Goal! It came down to this shot, I picked a spot, the bottom right corner, and took the shot… Goal! I let out a sigh of relieve as I was finally finished the tasks. Mark gave the piece of paper to John and said good-bye to John. I got in John’s car as did John as he drove me back home…

-----
If any one has any suggestions PM them to me:)

roxie314
07-19-2007, 07:54 PM
that was beautifully written please keep it up

Fiendish
07-19-2007, 08:00 PM
It was indeed... I've read the whole story, and it is well done. It's better than most others here. Keep going, I'm loving it...

Bored
07-20-2007, 12:38 AM
very good. i would give you a suggestion but i am having a hard time comming up with punishments of my own for my story. and other than that, i dont know what to give a suggestion because i dont know where this is going. but good luck.

xxxMichellexxx
07-26-2007, 05:54 PM
ya don't worry about it bored, i still have ideas of tasks and stuff like that but I don't know how to include them in the story so once again if anyone has any suggestions PM them to me:)

Leblonk
07-28-2007, 05:29 PM
hurry up this is a good story and i can't wate to read the next bit please hurry

xxxMichellexxx
07-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Here's the next part guyz! Enjoy!

Part 13: The Party

When we got back home, we went to my suitcase and John picked out some clothes for me to wear to the party. He handed me a dress that I had out-grown and told me to put it on. Once I put it on I found it was tight but not as tight as I thought, but that wasn’t the major problem for me. The top was very low-cut and it was on the verge of revealing my tits. And although the rest of the dress wasn’t tight, it was tight against my breasts. They felt like they were going to pop out! The problem was that I couldn’t pull it up because if the dress were any higher up my leg it would reveal my panties-less pussy. He gave my some high heels to wear and we went to the address.

Once we got there it had gotten dark outside and I stepped in the house, while John drove off. Wolf-whistles sounded and I got the occasional smack on the ass, as I walked through the large party crowd to find the guys who invited me. I finally found them and they led me to the middle of the party where a table was set-up. I had a couple beers on it, but that was quickly disposed of. The music, which had been booming since I got in, stopped as one of the guys stepped up on the table. “Tonight, we have a special treat for you, one that will make this party the best of the year…” he explained. He then let out “HA PHILLP” while pointing at this guy who had 3 girls by his side. “We have this girl, that we picked up earlier this afternoon and she’s going to dance for us!” The music started again and I started shaking my hips. About mid-way through the second song, I saw some people whispering stuff to each other. This would be normal for a party, but the way it went around made me kind of suspicious. Soon a crowd of guys started kneeling down beside the table I was dancing on and looking up. I realized what they were looking at, my bare pussy. I wanted to cover it up but I didn’t really find out what, if anything would happen to me if I stopped dancing. I decided to continue dancing. Guys continued to take turns staring up my dress at my panty-less crotch, taking turns as time went along.

It was getting late; I looked around and found a clock, glancing at the time, while I continued to shake my hips. I was getting tired and understandably why, I had been dancing for over 3 hours now with only a half an hour break. I danced for another half an hour before I noticed that the party started breaking up. I noticed that before people were leaving they wrote stuff on a piece of paper and put it in a cardboard box. I thought nothing of it and continued dancing, now barely moving and drenched in sweat.

Eventually the music stopped and the guy who introduced me came up on the table as I got down. He started speaking but I wasn’t paying much attention, but trying to catch my breath. I was starting to look around, noticing about ¾ of the people had left but there were still around 20 still there. I continued looking around, all the girls had left; I was the only girl there. Before I had time to even think I heard some alarming words… “This slut looks like she needs to cool down” I was thrown a white t-shirt and went to change. I took off the dress and put the t-shirt on. I came out and stepped back on the table. It had been about 5 minutes since I stopped dancing and I was still wet with sweat. I didn’t know it but I was about to get wet with something else…

----
I did get a suggestion that was not used in this part, but it will be used in a future part.

I've got the next part, or at least the start, figured out... so anyone got any guesses of what she gets wet with?

Fiendish
07-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Short but sweet... as I said before, VERY good story... keep it up, don't make us wait too long!

and I'll venture a guess... you're too creative to use the standard hose or pitcher of water... so, let's go slightly outside the box and say it starts raining and they force her outside :)

Leblonk
07-30-2007, 10:23 AM
i think they are going to pee on her or els they are doing to cum on her please hurry up

blog_and_cam
07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
excellent story - id love some bondage...?

molten man
07-30-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah.. involving bondage would be a good idea!!

xxxMichellexxx
07-31-2007, 11:04 AM
k here's the next part, i no it's a little short but thats because i wanted to just finish the day, so enjoy!

Part 14: The End Of The Party And Day

SPLASH! A Bucket full of beer was dumped over me, revealing my breasts and pussy. I was told to lie down and take over my shirt, so I did so. Several flashes where going off as people tried to get as many pictures as possible of my now nude body. My arms were tied to the table legs and my legs were spread and tied. A blindfold was put over my eyes as I felt someone lick me, then another. I knew what was going on, people were licking the beer off my body. I felt a tongue touch my pussy and lick it. Taking turns the guys gave me oral while others focused on my breasts and stomach. I tried to struggle free but couldn’t, so I decided to sit back and enjoy. I figured the guys were still taking pictures but I didn’t mind. I was enjoying this. I’ve been dancing all night and this pleasure was a welcome change. After what seemed like forever I came back to earth, as I had an orgasm.

The blindfold was taken off soon after and I was untied. I noticed that guys were leaving and the pictures they had taken were being deleted at the door. They were no longer putting slips of paper in a box. I went up to the guy who invited me to the party and asked him what those papers where for. He explained to me that those papers decided what would happen, and the “Beer Licking” as it was called won. I called John to come and pick me up while I got my dress back on. I said “good-bye and thank you” to the guys who had invited me as I left and got into John’s car, who had arrived fairly quickly. Not much was said on the way back to John’s house and once we got there I went to sleep in my normal place, the floor beside John’s bed. Tuesday was over, only 4 more days until my parents come home on Saturday night…

------
I used some suggestions in this story, so once again if anyone has anymore then PM them to me:)

MrPhoto
07-31-2007, 11:07 AM
delicious story ;)

x_daringbaby
07-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Very good. :P I enjoy reading this story.

King Tut
07-31-2007, 02:11 PM
keep up the good work!i really enjoyed it!

sirparkuk
08-02-2007, 05:16 AM
I've just read your story from the start to the last episode - excellent work! It's well written, imaginative and original. I look forward to the next installment!

xxxMichellexxx
08-02-2007, 10:14 AM
This isn't one of my best writen work, I'll admit... but I'm running out of ideas! Anyway... Enjoy!

Part 15: Wednesday

I woke up on Wednesday morning and found a note on the tasks that I had to do today. “The tasks were pretty easy, finger yourself at some point of the day, and give your history teacher a clear view of your tits, as, and pussy.” Under the note were some clothes for me to wear for the day. A mini skirt and halter top with some high heels, big surprise! I walked to school and got to class just in time. I sat down in my seat and started a school day that appeared to be a pretty good one.

I started my first task during my lunch period. I went into the washroom and started fingering myself. I was doing it lightly, but gradually stepped it up. I started moaning quietly and then decided to stop. I knew I couldn’t get any louder because it might be noticed. I was now horny going into my next class. I fell asleep briefly in my next class, because of the lack of sleep the night before.

After what seemed like forever, the last period of the day finally came & ended. I went up to my history teacher and asked for extra help and because of what he saw last time he gladly agreed to help me. I told him I didn’t get the format to which we should write the upcoming essay in. He started explaining it to me when I “accidentally” dropped my pencil. I bent down giving him a clear view up my shirt. After about 15 minutes I said I understood and took my books to leave the classroom, when I dropped my books. I bent down giving my history teacher a view up my skirt this time. Before I left the classroom I turned around and waved good-bye. When I did this I was sure I saw his now hard dick through his pants. I then started my walk home back to John’s house.

Once I got back to John’s house, John greeted me and told me to lie down on the floor and flip my skirt up. I obeyed. John left to the kitchen briefly and came back with a banana. He left it on the floor beside me and went up stairs, coming back quickly with a tube of toothpaste. I knew what was next. John coated the banana in toothpaste and pushed it up my pussy. He took the tube, put it into my ass and squeezed it. I screamed, with tears almost, and then in my eye, begging for John to let me wash the toothpaste. He looked at me for about 30 seconds and then told me I could wash out the toothpaste. I quickly grabbed the banana and pulled it out of my pussy, which would have been pleasurable if the burning had not been so bad. I ran upstairs, tripping halfway up because I still had my heels on. I got to the bathroom and took a cloth I found and started washing out my ass and pussy.

After about 15 minutes, the burning sensation was long gone and I was sitting on the couch while John was yelling at me. “This was the punishment you owed me from yesterday…” He explained. “And you couldn’t take it… now normally I would give you 2 punishments, one for the original punishment which wasn’t completed and one for not completing the punishment”. He continued. “But… I have a real good punishment for you which will be administered on Friday.” He said with a little bit of an evil smirk. The rest of the night was pretty easy, the only tasks I had to were stuff like getting food for John and being his footrest. At around 10:00 I went to bed on the floor next to John’s bed…

-------
I have an idea for "Friday's Punishment" but if anyone has any suggestions PM them to me:) I'm trying to finish this story because I have an idea for another one! Suggestions Will Help!

Thx to William Jones the suggestion!:)

sirparkuk
08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Still going well. I look forward to hearing about Friday's punishment.

SirPark
XLMTIZGFOZGRLMH. BLF SZEV KZHHVW GSV GZHP

SubMissChievous
08-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Still going well. I look forward to hearing about Friday's punishment.

SirPark
XLMTIZGFOZGRLMH. BLF SZEV KZHHVW GSV GZHP

I agree with you, SirPark!;)

Gotmilk272727
08-04-2007, 12:22 AM
let me geuss you dont have a clue what fridays punishment will be do you?

your awsome!

King Tut
08-05-2007, 08:48 PM
love the story...and i have an idea about what it will involve...but i have been wrong loads of times before...

xxxMichellexxx
08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Here's part 16 guys, only 2 more days left in the story after this part! Enjoy!

Part 16: Thursday

I woke up Thursday, and stumbled down the stairs to eat breakfast, not bothering to get dressed yet. I was getting sorer as the days went past. After eating breakfast I was wide awake and took a quick shower before putting on the clothes that John had left for me to wear today, a mini sleeveless sun-dress. I got dressed and grabbed the note as I left for school. I read the note on the way to school. It explained how I needed to finger myself for at least 5 minutes in each class and how I needed to kiss a girl today. Both tasks would be tough but do-able. I got to my first class just in time and waited a while before I started fingering myself. I did it lightly to prevent myself from making any noise. At 9:30 the bell rang and I had gotten through my first class, without getting caught. I got to my second-class and once again waited until about mid-way through the class before I started fingering myself. And once again I got through the five minutes without being caught or even making a sound. Third period came and I waited till mid-way through the class before starting to finger myself. At about the 4-minute mark I let out a faint moan. I continued fingering myself as I looked around and noticed that in fact no one heard. They were all sleeping because of how boring the lesson was. I finished up the five minutes and waited till the class was over. It was now fourth period, my lunch.

During this time I went up to a girl who I’ve seen kissing another girl and asked her if I could talk to her. We went into the girl’s washroom and we kissed each other. A peck, but nonetheless a kiss. She was ecstatic saying how much she’s been wanting to kiss my lips and how much she loves my tits, I pushed her against the wall in the middle of her sentence and told her not to say anything about this to anyone, she agreed. I then went back and finished my lunch.

Last period came as I sat down and waited about halfway through class before I started fingering myself. At the 5 minute mark I stopped at what I thought was undetected. The bell rang and I started to leave when my teacher put his hand on my shoulder and asked me to stay after class. I returned to my seat and waited for everyone to leave. My teacher closed the door and pulled up a chair, sitting down. “I saw you fingering yourself in class today” he exclaimed. I instantly turned red. “Are you trying to impress me?” he asked. I stayed silent with my head down as he put his hand on my shoulder and started sliding it down. “You can’t tell anyone about this you understand?” He said. I just nodded at his hand reached my right breast. He squeezed it and then continued to move down. He went up my skirt and started fingering me. I moaned. He took off my top and put it in my mouth to keep me silent. I was layed down on the desk and we got into some good sex. The best I had ever had. Every place his dick could go it would go, between my tits, in my pussy, everywhere. I was enjoying every second of it. I had an orgasm and seconds later, he followed, cumming all over my face. I licked some of it off and got dressed. I thanked him for the experience as he reminded me that nobody should know about this and that I shouldn’t expect another round because it may get too risky. I snuck to the bathroom and washed the cum off my face, along with fixing my make-up and hair. I left school waving good-bye to my teacher as I left.

Once I got back to John’s house I was he said “You have to do this list of chores” giving me a list, “These have to be done before my parents come home on Saturday night and because of your punishment tomorrow and your task on Saturday I don’t think we’ll have time to do it any other time.” I got right to work and ended up doing chores for the rest of the night. At the end of the night I collapsed onto the floor beside John’s bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

---
Update: The next part looks like it's going to be a long one, it's about half done right now

anonimousbob
08-08-2007, 02:57 AM
a nice continuation

the Bean
08-09-2007, 05:53 AM
i like this story (was that too plain?)

Pretty_Girl19
08-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I love your story!!

More please(no rush)

x_daringbaby
08-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Awesome story! Can't wait to here what will happen on Friday!

Saul2007
08-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow this Story is great. Im glad I joined this Site :D

rampage
08-22-2007, 02:28 AM
This story is gr8
keep it going pls

YoureAmazingMe
08-22-2007, 07:51 AM
i just read straight through it, it's greatt, keep it up.

King Tut
08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
one word to express what i feel about this story...excelent.that is all i can say about it.

xxxMichellexxx
08-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Here's the second last part, Enjoy!

Part 17: Friday

The next morning was the same as any other morning; I woke up, took a shower, and went through the rest of my normal routine. I then read my daily note and walked to school.

I arrived at school with a smile on my face, wearing clothes that I picked out. I only had one task to do today as well: Get home as quickly as possible after school. Yup, that note was the best one I had all week. No matter how boring, how long each lesson was, I was smiling. The final bell rang and I went to a near by bus stop. The bus came and I got on, using some money I borrowed from my friend to pay. The bus dropped me off about 15 minutes away from my house as I walked the rest of the way home. When I got home, John told me that my punishment would be pushed till tomorrow as he had tickets to the baseball game today. His favorite team, The Red Sox was coming to town, facing the hometown phenomenon the Yankees. He told me that this would be my last big task, if not my last task all together. The game started at 5:30 so we had to leave the house soon if we wanted to catch the start. “Wait Here” John, told me as he turned the corner into another room. About 5 minutes later he came back and blindfolded me. “Just bear with me” he said as he lifted my t-shirt. I responded by lifting my arms up as he removed my t-shirt revealing a sky blue bra. Next the jeans as John unzipped them before pulling them down. I lifted one leg, then the other as he took my jeans off revealing a black thong. He paused then said, “this just won’t do”. He unclipped my bra and then pulled down my thong, removing them with my assistance. He told me to raise my arms again as he put another shirt on me. Then I assisted as he slid a skirt up my legs. John did a button up on my shirt before taking off my blindfold. I looked at what I was wearing, a red mini skirt, with a baseball jersey that said Boston on it. Only one button was done up on the baseball jersey, which showed a lot of cleavage. I put on some high heels and we left. “Today you must get as many guys hitting on you as possible” he said.

We arrived at the ballpark about 5 minutes before the game and rushed so we can or John could get food. We took our seats, which weren’t beside each other as John was sitting 5 rows down from me. I was looking around the stadium, as I hadn’t been to a baseball game in over 8 years because well… I find baseball boring! I had a feeling that today’s game wasn’t going to be even close to as boring as last time I went.

I looked who I was sitting beside, I was pretty much surrounded by guys. Some of them looked pretty young, like 18 or so, but others looked as old as 50. I sat there bored as the game wore on. It was 0-0 till the 5th inning when someone on the Red Sox hit the ball out of the park. I knew I was supposed to be cheering for them so I jumped up and started clapping. I could have sworn my skirt had flipped up. The Yankees scored in the next inning, tying the game. The guy beside me turned to me and asked if we could make a bet. “If the Red Sox win then you get to go freely but if the Yankees win you have to do 1 thing, or a task for me and my friends.” I looked at John 2 rows up and he nodded as if he had heard the whole conversation. I agreed. In the 7th inning the Red Sox scored another run. I jumped up once again and cheered louder then before, I had something riding on this game now. I sat back down giving the guy who I had made the bet with a teasing look. In the 9th inning the Yankees scored 2 runs, and ended up beating the Red Sox, 3-2. “Follow Me” the guy who I had made a bet with said as I did. We ended up in an alleyway.

We talked for a while and eventually I agreed. I started walking down the street and he pulled down my skirt, leaving my bottom half completely exposed. I quickly pulled my skirt up and left. Exactly how we had planned in the alleyway. After this I found John and went back to his place, I was tired and fell asleep quickly. Friday was done, leaving me with one more day of slavery.

---
I would like to thank my friend Matt for giving me some info about baseball without asking too many questions :)

molten man
08-29-2007, 09:32 PM
lovely story.. Keep it going!

Free_Falling
09-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I just read the story, and I love it. Btw, Red Sox are my team of choice too, lol.

Great Story. Very well written. Please post soon!
~Free Fallin'

xxxMichellexxx
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
The final part of the story, Enjoy!

Part 18: The Final Day

I slept in the next morning, and eventually woke up and went downstairs nude. John felt like pancakes for breakfast so I made them for him. I was allowed to eat the leftovers. John watched TV for a while with me being his footrest when finally he said “I was going to give you the day off today but you still owe me a punishment” He got up, went upstairs, and I motioned for me to follow him. Once upstairs he put started going through the clothes that I had packed and eventually found what he was looking for. I ended up in an camouflage bikini top and black short shorts along with some high heels. We got in the car and drove off.

“Today your punishment will be fun but may hurt a lot.” He said as we pulled into a driveway. “I’ve always found army bikinis to be hot” he said as we got out of the car. His friends were already there. They handed me a gun. “What’s this?” I asked. They told me it’s a paintball gun. That was my punishment, paintballing. “It hurts like hell when you get hit, so don’t get hit” one of his friends told me. We separated into teams and started playing. I was on the good team, we won the first 5 games before they switched it up. I didn’t get shot up until we took a break for lunch. I was forced to go on all fours and beg for food like a dog. In the first game after lunch, my luck ran out. I was hit right on my ass. I let out a scream and went off. It hurt but not as much as I was expecting. The next two rounds I didn’t get hit, and I actually hit someone! It gave me confidence and soon I was the one going for the flag in Capture The Flag. Then I got hit again, bare skin this time. This one hurt a lot more then the last one. Right on my lower back. I sat out a game “nursing” the spot that got shot then I got back into the action. I played a couple more games before John announced that the next game would be the last. The last game was the most fun in my opinion. I was running, shooting, crawling, and was having the time of my life until I got shot, not just anywhere but on my breast. It hurt and continued hurting all the way back to John’s house.

Once we got back to John’s house he told me that I was relieved of my slavery duties and that I may go. I went upstairs and packed my things. When I came downstairs he showed me that he had deleted all pictures he had of me and had got his friends to do so also. I opened his front door and went out, taking my suitcase. I got a smack on the ass and I walked to and then into my house. It was good to be home and eventually, after what seemed like eternity, my slavery was over.

THE END.

-----
Did you know?

- The original name for the story was supposed to be "A Horrible Week"
- As of right now this story is the most viewed story in all of the story section with over 11,000 views!
- As of right now this story has the 2nd most replies only behind Shawn's Interactive Truth Or Dare Night
----
I'd like to thank everyone for all your support and suggestions.

SubMissChievous
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
The final part of the story, Enjoy!

Part 18: The Final Day

I slept in the next morning, and eventually woke up and went downstairs nude. John felt like pancakes for breakfast so I made them for him. I was allowed to eat the leftovers. John watched TV for a while with me being his footrest when finally he said “I was going to give you the day off today but you still owe me a punishment” He got up, went upstairs, and I motioned for me to follow him. Once upstairs he put started going through the clothes that I had packed and eventually found what he was looking for. I ended up in an camouflage bikini top and black short shorts along with some high heels. We got in the car and drove off.

“Today your punishment will be fun but may hurt a lot.” He said as we pulled into a driveway. “I’ve always found army bikinis to be hot” he said as we got out of the car. His friends were already there. They handed me a gun. “What’s this?” I asked. They told me it’s a paintball gun. That was my punishment, paintballing. “It hurts like hell when you get hit, so don’t get hit” one of his friends told me. We separated into teams and started playing. I was on the good team, we won the first 5 games before they switched it up. I didn’t get shot up until we took a break for lunch. I was forced to go on all fours and beg for food like a dog. In the first game after lunch, my luck ran out. I was hit right on my ass. I let out a scream and went off. It hurt but not as much as I was expecting. The next two rounds I didn’t get hit, and I actually hit someone! It gave me confidence and soon I was the one going for the flag in Capture The Flag. Then I got hit again, bare skin this time. This one hurt a lot more then the last one. Right on my lower back. I sat out a game “nursing” the spot that got shot then I got back into the action. I played a couple more games before John announced that the next game would be the last. The last game was the most fun in my opinion. I was running, shooting, crawling, and was having the time of my life until I got shot, not just anywhere but on my breast. It hurt and continued hurting all the way back to John’s house.

Once we got back to John’s house he told me that I was relieved of my slavery duties and that I may go. I went upstairs and packed my things. When I came downstairs he showed me that he had deleted all pictures he had of me and had got his friends to do so also. I opened his front door and went out, taking my suitcase. I got a smack on the ass and I walked to and then into my house. It was good to be home and eventually, after what seemed like eternity, my slavery was over.

THE END.

-----
Did you know?

- The original name for the story was supposed to be "A Horrible Week"
- As of right now this story is the most viewed story in all of the story section with over 11,000 views!
- As of right now this story has the 2nd most replies only behind Shawn's Interactive Truth Or Dare Night
----
I'd like to thank everyone for all your support and suggestions.

This was great work & I'm glad to read a story from finish to end in this section. If you decide to write a second story I'll be one of the 1st to read it & comment. Awesome job!!!

x_daringbaby
09-03-2007, 09:33 PM
The story was great! I'm hoping you write another one but the ending was a little bit shabby. I love how you actually ended the story and didn't give up on it, making the story even greater! I'm looking forward to reading some of your "hopefully made" work!
:p

molten man
09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Great story!! U Deserve an award for this!!

FunkyBean
09-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Awsome job! This story is my favorite out of the whole site!

Falcon
09-10-2007, 07:07 AM
SUPER STORY!!!!

I love it......

If u ask me its the best story on getdare..

Keep up the good work..

Bye

chain
10-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Carbon Copied over to the Best of getDare.com Section!!!!!!!!!!!

zeketheorc
10-14-2007, 03:45 PM
great story and loved the pace!

molten man
10-14-2007, 08:48 PM
hey. waitin for the next one now!!

Marc
10-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Congratulations on the move to the 'Best of'!

Just wondering if the 'comment' posts should / could be removed to leave the story continuous?

joeman
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
I just love the story

JMOB
11-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Effin Awesome!!

Four words: Make. A. Sequel. NOW!.