PDA

View Full Version : masturbation section

vivala_dare
10-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I think there should be a masturbation section. posts for masturbation and masturbation topics. what do you think I think this would be a great idea. I no its a truth or dare site but a lot of stories and dares invole masturbation so a section just for masturbation would be great.

so do you agree?

should I have put this in getdare.com or is it ok in the lounge

vivala_dare
10-30-2008, 02:55 PM
You have a point there dav. But then again it wouldn't be the worts of sections

SubMissChievous
10-30-2008, 02:59 PM
should I have put this in getdare.com or is it ok in the lounge

I suggest (and moved it to) the Suggestion Zone :)

Hmm I dunno... This is a topic that can already be discussed in many other sections like Truths, Dare, S#M Lounge, etc. depending on the type of thread so I think a section for it would be a bit useless then.

vivala_dare
10-30-2008, 03:01 PM
well theres no argueing there. I can see were your comeing from and you can see were I'm comeing from so fair do's.

So what do you other people think?

interesting
10-30-2008, 03:18 PM
I frankly don't think it's necessary, and here's why.

We have truths about masturbation... dares about masturbation... stories about masturbation... we have S&M where people control other people's masturbations... we have the TorD game and the chat where you can do masturbation tricks...

Let's say I want to dare someone to masturbate... I put it in the masturbation section.

Ah! But wait, my story is about masturbation? It should go there too.

Me, it's more like I want to tell people about my masturbation habits... that's a truth, but I should file it under the masturbation section.

And so on... the layout of the site is engineered around thematics different from topics of discussion. They are created to work around the internal logic of the site. Truth, Dare, Stories, BDSM. The site is GetDare, not Masturbatron!

Hmm... That would be a good site, I think :) Does it exist? (browser says disabled domain... anyway, besides the point.)

Davros is right. If we have a 'masturbation' section, we need to have a section for every topic, and this reengineers the entire structure of the site. That's why I recommend against such a section.

ramsies11
10-30-2008, 04:12 PM
my ultimate tip is: just make a thread and word it however u want...

Hampers
10-30-2008, 08:42 PM
We are a leader in Truth or Dare. Other sites already do masturbation. No need for us to do it too.

SubMissChievous
10-30-2008, 08:51 PM
The more I think of it... the more I think it would be catastrophic from a mod's view point... I'll explain:

Suppose that someone post a thread in the Lounge asking "when do you prefer masturbating: at morning or at night?"

Davros reports it for being in the wrong section...

I move it to Truth because, clearly, it's a question.

But then Hampers moves it to the Masturbation section because it's a question about masturbation...

Then Sum moves it back to Truth..

Then tempered_sugar moves it back to Masturbation (causing her to be harshly spanked for going against Sum)

Then TheLittleStrawberry moves it to The Author's Cafe just to be funny...

And so on...

And in the end, all mods keeps moving the thread, and we (the mods) will have no more free time to masturbate then... :(

Until depp closes the thread... :D

Hampers
10-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Maybe some of us might masturbate about moderating.

SubMissChievous
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Are you meaning there should be a moderator's masturbation section??? :p

Hampers
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Now you're just being silly.