PDA

View Full Version : owned slave

random_08*
10-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I am owned by masterMR. If anyone would like to talk to me you must first contact him at [email protected] or [email protected].

Do not hesitate to do so,
random_08*

slavemichi
10-30-2008, 02:38 AM
Nice to know I guess. Isn't this the type of information that should be in your signature or profile though?

random_08*
10-30-2008, 07:07 AM
my master wished it to be a regular post, i suppose more attention this way.

slavemichi
10-30-2008, 07:09 AM
my master wished it to be a regular post, i suppose more attention this way.

Yeah, lol. It is more attention. Almost like he, or you, is asking to be talked to?

SubMissChievous
10-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Hmm yeah it's rather pointless but not really against the rules... The thing is though that the s/m lounge is for discussions & ideas... This is definitely not an idea and I don't really what conversation this can draw and, personally, I'm not a big fan of useless threads in this section either so here's what I'm gonna do: Move this to the main Lounge and let it die of natural causes... :)

slavemichi
10-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Hmm yeah it's rather pointless but not really against the rules... The thing is though that the s/m lounge is for discussions & ideas... This is definitely not an idea and I don't really what conversation this can draw and, personally, I'm not a big fan of useless threads in this section either so here's what I'm gonna do: Move this to the main Lounge and let it die of natural causes... :)

You know what? You're online and kinktalk has no new posts. >:O