PDA

View Full Version : The quarterback

Sumanitu
10-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Please tell me what you think. I have the next part, but if noone likes it I will not write any more.

================================================== =======
It was Monday morning and Chris jumped out of the bed. Chris is 18 and the starting quarterback of the local high school football team. Chris lives in a small town in Texas where high school football is a way of life. The whole town closes down for a high school football game. Chris was the oldest son. He has 2 younger brothers named John, and Ryan.

When Chris went downstairs he saw his mother crying. She had just found out that her mother had passed away and that the whole family had to make a trip to Hawaii. His mother is from Hawaii and had not been able to go back out to see her family in years so she also wanted to spend a month out there to catch up with her family.

“I can’t go out there. My first game is this Friday and I can’t let my team down.” Chris stated
“We have already talked about this and me and your dad think we can trust you, and we think you can stay here by yourself if you want.” His mother said.
“Really! Thanks. I am sorry to hear about grandma.. When do y’all leave?” Chris said.
“We are leaving right after your brothers get home from school.” His mother said. “SO say good bye to them this morning cause we will be gone by the time you get home from football.”

Chris was so excited., but he did feel bad for his grandmother but living so far away he never really got to know her. So Chris got ready for school, and then said good bye to each other. As he was walking out the door his mother gave him an envelope and walked out.

The letter said
Chris,
We have already called your school and told them about the situation. We know we can trust you. If we tell you not to have a party while we are gone we know you will still have one. So just keep it small, and NO ALCHOL. We love you dear. Please stay safe. Also when you get back we will have left you some money in desk. Please stay safe. If you need anything just call you know the number.

Love,
MOM

Chris went through the rest of the day just thinking about his new freedom. His football coach could even notice a difference in practice as Chris was not concentrating on practice at all.
After practice the coach came up to Chris and said “I know about your Grandmother so I will take this practice as a once in a year thing, b ut Friday is our first game and I really need you to keep your head in the game. If you need to talk to someone just come to me. Anything you say will stay between us. Do you understand Chris?”
“Yes Sir. I will do better tomorrow, and right now I am fine, but if I do need something I will let you know.” Chris said.

Chris then went into the locker room, took a shower, and headed home. As he got inside he went straight to the desk where he found $200. Since he was at the computer he decided to check his email. He only had one message.

“Chris sorry to hear about your grandmother. I also wanted to let you know about your fantasy to have a slave, and I wanted to give you the chance. I will call at 9:00 if you answer I know I am right and we can make plans.”

That was all the email said. Chris had no idea who sent it. He also had no idea who sent it or who knew about his fantasy he had told no one, and it kind of scared him, but all he could do is wait till 9:00 to find out the info. So Chris decided to have some dinner and watch the Monday Night Football Game where the Cowboys were playing the Steelers.

At 8:50 the phone started ringing. Could the person be early? Chris walked over to the phone and the caller ID said pay phone.

He answered the phone. “Hello”“Hello dear. This is your mother. I just wanted to let you know that were are right now in California, and to make sure you got the $300.” His mother stated.
“I am glad you have made it that far, and yes I have the money. Well 200 of it I must have missed the other little bit. I am sure its there.” Chris replied.
“”Well honey I have to go. Stay safe. Bye.” His mother replied and then hung up.
He had just hung up the phone when it started to ring again. Again he looks at caller id, and this time it says unavailable.

“Hello” Chris answers the phone.
“Hello, I am glad you answered the phone.” A girl on the other line answers.
Chris’s mind started running a cute sounding girl wants to be my slave. yes., but wait who is this.

“Who is this and who told you about me? Chris asks.
“There will be enough time to get to know each other. I will be over in 30 minutes. I hope you are ready.” The girl said as she hung up the phone.

Dravién
10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
I like it so far please post the next part :)

GoldenConquest
10-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Its so far so good. Please keep going.

deviantdesires
10-28-2008, 03:57 PM
This has good potential. Since you have not introduced the female yet, you can make her what ever suits the story best.

Sumanitu
10-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Chris mind was going crazy. How did she know where he lived? Who is she? Have I seen her before? And many other questions was running through his head. The thirty minutes was going fast. Just then he remembered about the money his mother had left and went back to the desk. Chris open the desk drawer and still did not find the money, but still could not find it. Just then someone knocked on the door. Chris went to open the door. To his surprise it was Samantha. Samantha was a varsity cheerleader at the same school he went to. Everyone just called her Sam. She was 5’6 and 115 lbs. All she was wearing was a pair of jeans and a white shirts.

“Sam. I was not expecting you.” Chris said. “How did you find out about my secret?”
“Well last Tuesday you got onto a website on the school computer. I had the class right after you and you forgot to logoff. So I knew you were into S/M and I guest you would be a master. Now may I come in?” Sam replied.
“Yes . Yes. I am sorry come in.” Chris replied.
Sam walked in and asked “Do you have any toys? Have you done this before?”.
“No. I have never done anything like this. I honestly never thought I would.” Chris said.
“Well maybe next time Sir I will bring mine.” Sam stated as Chris closed the door behind her.
“Well Sir what is my first task? Sam asked.
“I want you to kiss the wall.” Chris ordered.

As he said that Sam’s face looked a little disappointed, and she walked over and kissed the wall. As she walked back Sam just looked depressed.

“This is your first time. I can tell.” Sam stated. “Is this your first time to be with a girl also? Don’t get me wrong it was an order and I will do it, but come on now we are both 18. The only task you can think of is to kiss a wall.”
“Fine strip naked and give me a lap dance.” Chris stated.
‘Now that’s better.” Sam replied.

Sam’s face was so excited. She loved doing these tasks. Sam started unbuttoning her white shirt slowly as she walked over to a chair. By the time she got to the chair she grabbed it and brought it over to Chris. She set the chair down and grabbed Chris’s arm and pulled him to the chair and sat him down. She then started to un button her jeans and slowly pulled down her jeans. Now Sam was only wearing a lacy black bra, and a black thong. She then undid her bra and let the bra just fall off her breast. Sam then pulled Chris’s hands up and Chris stats to pull down her thong. He got it have way down to her knee and the fell the rest of the way. She was the best thing Chris had ever seen. Chris talked the talk, but had never been with a girl before, and this was the first time he had seen one naked in real life.

“I See someone likes what he sees.” Sam states as she looks down at the bulge that is growing in Chris’s pants.

Sam then starts to rub on and sit on Chris’s lap.

She had been dancing for 10 minutes when Chris said “Stop”.
“Yes sir” Sam replied “May I get you a drink.”
“Yes please.” Chris replied “A coke.”

Sam then turns and walks towards the kitchen. Chris thought that was strange cause he knew Sam had never been here before and yet she seems to know where everything is. Sam walks back in with the drink in a glass and gives it to Chris.

“Thank you” Chris said,. Sam still being naked right in front of him made him forget about her knowing her way around, and just took a drink of the coke.
“No problem sir. May I go to the restroom?” Sam replies.
“yes you may.” Chris replied.

Sam then turns around and starts walking upstairs to the restroom. Chris’s eyes are starting to get heavy. The next thing Chris knows is it’s 7:00 am and he is naked on the coach. Suddenly he remembers about Sam and looks around the house. He could not find her. So he got dressed at school and he knows he will see her there. As he was on his way to school his phone went off. He received a text message.

“Had a gr8 time. Will see u when u park.”

Just like she said. Sam was waiting for him in the parking lot. Before Chris could stop his truck Sam opened the door and threw in an envelope, and then walked away. Chris opened the envelope and could not believe what he saw.

thumper
10-28-2008, 10:59 PM
This is such as good storie please coninue it!!!!!!!

krazykid
10-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah it's great!
MORE MORE!

Sumanitu
10-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Please tell me what you thin and PM me any ideas you would like to see.
================================================

In the envelope was 2 pictures. In one of the pictures is Chris holding a beer. Being from a small Texas town that did not mean much. In the other is Chris by some drugs. This was the bad picture. If the school saw it he would not be able to football. If he did not play football then there is no chance of him getting a scholarship. Not to mention his parents would find out.

Chris had no idea what to do. He had no idea what she wanted or why she was doing this. He got out of his truck and started looking for her. He could not concentrate all day. All he could think about was Sam, and those pictures. He looked all day at school, and never found her. Finally time came for football practice.

“Hey Chris. I hope your mind is on the football today.” The coach said.
“Yes Sir it is.” Chris answered knowing he had to put Sam and the pictures out of his mind for now.
“Good. Get out there and start stretching.” The coach states.

Chris did his what he was told and had one of his best practices. Chris had almost forgot about Sam and was walking back to his truck when he noticed a note in his pocket.

“I will be over at 5:00 to discuss those pictures. As for now no one knows and I hope to keep it that way.”

Chris looked down at his watch and saw it was 4:45 so he went running to his truck and got home as fast as he could. All he could think was that he was in big trouble. When he pulled in he saw Sam walking up to the door. All she was carrying was another envelope.

“What do you think you are doing?” Chris yells.
“We need to talk about this inside..” Sam responds calmly.
“Fine .” Chris says as he opened the door.
“So. I guess you are wondering why I took those pictures.” Sam asks Chris as they walked through the door and Chris locked the door behind them.
“Your damn right I am.” Chris replied.
“Well would it make you feel more comfortable if I told you that I took the pictures so that to make sure it stayed between us?” Sam tells Chris. “To make sure you did not go out and tell your friends.”
“Yes. That is a big weight off my shoulder. I had no idea why you did it.” Chris replies. “I honestly thought the worst of you.”
“Well I am sorry to hear that. Now the truth is I took those pictures as blackmail. “ Sam replies. “YOU ARE MY SLAVE NOW.”

Chris could not believe what he had just heard. He grabbed the envelope in her hand and rips it up. Thinking he had destroyed all the evidence.

“Did you think that was the only copies? Do you think I am that stupid?” Sam yells “You will be punished for that now.”
“What do you think you can do to me?” Chris replies.
With a straight face she calm tells Chris “Strip naked now.”.
“No fucking way.” Chris replies with defiance in his voice.
“Fine.” Sam replies as she takes he phone out of her pocket and start messing with it. “Go check your email.”

Chris walks over to the computer and gets on his email. His jaw drops to the ground. He could not believe what he saw. The pictures were emailed to him, and another email address. He slowly started taking off his clothes.

“As you can see. I can email your pictures at anytime to anyone. For you disobeying me I have now sent the pictures to another friend of mine. She may or may not know you. I am sure my next person will know you.” Sam states.

By the time Sam finishes her speech Chris had his shirt off. Sam saw just how good Chris was in shape. Chris then started to unbutton his jeans and slid them down.

“Stop” Sam all of a sudden says as she walks over to Chris by the desk. She opens the drawer and pulls out a pair of scissors . She then starts to cut of Chris’s boxers.
“You will no longer wear boxers. On most day you may only wear tighty whities. On game day you will wear a thong.. This is my first rule. There will be more to come.” Sam States “Now lets have some fun.”.

Sumanitu
10-29-2008, 08:03 PM
since noone seems to like it anymore. I guess I will stop writing. I might be wrong and if you do want me to continue just say so.

interesting
10-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Here's the thing Sumanitu. People rarely answer my threads. It gets frustrating, I know. Right now, you're facing a decision : writing for others or writing for yourself. If you rely on others' to provide motivation, chances are you'll be disappointed at some point (like you probably are right now). But if you really like your story, if you believe in it, you can find your motivation within yourself. Most people simply read and don't comment, I know I'm guilty of that.

You must also give time for people to give you feedback. And saying you won't continue if you don't get feedback is somewhat of a threat, and people don't usually react well to being threatened. If you want to write, then write. Validation will come from the knowledge that you finished your story, that people enjoyed it even if they did not write about it.

All in all, your story is interesting. I've already said I'm not a fan of blackmail stories... but that's a personal appreciation. The narrative is well constructed, we have an intrigue, even if it is pretty straightforward. Your grammar is good. I could do without the bold myself, but that's just a reflection on the visual presentation.

I say this to you, in closing : if you enjoy your story, then enjoy it and write it. If you don't, then set it aside. It's always your decision.

Rhys
10-31-2008, 04:43 AM
I love the way you turned the tables on Chris. I'm a bit of a switch so either senario would have had me interested. love your writing style.

Coyote
11-08-2008, 03:46 PM
ya you should continue

youngscotsman
11-11-2008, 09:34 AM
love twists like that in storys (Y)

cloi_gurl
01-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I think this is GREAT!!!! Please finish!!!

Naigan
01-05-2009, 07:05 AM
*Sigh*, this has just turned into all the other stories. I thought this was going to be different, guess I thought wrong.

molten man
01-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Nice Story.. Keep it going!!

Sumanitu
01-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Sorryabout the delay. Should have the next part up soon

molten man
01-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Take your time man!!!

slaver
06-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Take your time man!!!

good keep going i love it

BLOEM51
06-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Nice story. Wonder where it`s going

wedgiedarer
07-02-2009, 11:09 PM
i love it plz continue

DaVance
07-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Sorryabout the delay. Should have the next part up soon

Take your time man!!!

Molten Man told him to take his time. And taking his time is what Sumanitu is doing.

Arko
07-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm liking this, good going!

Sumanitu
07-13-2009, 11:26 PM
“Go out to your truck and get the bag out bag out of your truck. I will be living here for the next few months” Sam stated. “Since I don’t like to sleep where old people sleep I will be taking over your room. I will sleep on the bed and you will sleep on the floor next to the bed.”

Chris could not believe this. Not only is he a slave now, but he lost his bed. He could not believe this was happening to him. His whole life just turned upside down. Chris reached down to put on his pant.

“What do you think you are doing! Did I tell you you could put on clothes? NO” Sam yells as she hits Chris in the butt as hard as she could. “Go out now.”

Chris did as he was told. He did not want to go outside nude, but he had no choice. Chris was glad no one was around so he ran out to his truck and found a duffle bag. He picked it up and ran back to the door only to find that it had been locked.

"Go around to the back and I will let you in.” Sam yelled through the door.

Chris did as he was told and ran to the back door only to find that the back door was also locked.

“Well it is very important to me that we win State this year.” Sam yells. Before you can come in you must first run a mile , do 50 push ups, and 50 sit up. Also you only have 20 minutes. If you are not back in time I will send the pics to 5 people. The grocery store is a half mile away. Run there and buy me the newest seventeen magazine. Then come back and do the push ups and sit up.”

Again Chris could not believe this. How was he going to run to a store nude and but the that magazine.

“So you don’t get into to much trouble you can wear anything you want” Sam said. “Anything in the bag.”

Chris got excited to actually have clothes on until he looked into the bag. All he saw was girly clothes. He could not be seen in this stuff. He kept look until he found a pair of mesh shorts. He was surprised to see that they were the same shorts he wore for football, just a lot smaller. So he put them on. He decided to go shirtless and it would not be that bad. So off Chris went for his run. Little did he know what was going to happen next.

Chris ran to the store with no problem as he got into the store and started to look for the magazine he remembered that he had no money. The money was in his jeans at his house, and he did not have time to run back.

“You must be Chris.” A voice said from behind him. “My name is Taylor. A friend of ours told me you would be here. I will buy you the magazine, but you will have to let me in on your secret.”

Chris did not know what to do. He really needed the magazine, but did not want anyone else knowing about what was going on. Then again if he did not get back quickly 5 more people would find out.

“Fine” Chris replies. “I just need to get back now”
“OK here you go.” Taylor said as he handed him the money to Chris.

Chris then bought the magazine and ran home. He only had 5 mins to do do the push ups and sit ups. He had just finished when Sam came outside.

“Where is my magazine?” Sam asked.

Chris being tired just pointed to the ground next to the door.

“Why are you just pointing.” Sam said. “Get up off your ass and get it for me now.”

Chris did as he was told and handed the magazine to Sam.

“You did good today.” Sam told Chris. “now we can go upstairs and go to bed. We are done for tonight. I forgot to tell you my clothes rule. You may not wear any clothes while inside the house. You must always strip outside.”

“OK Sam.” Chris said being to tired to argue.

“Did you just call me Sam?” Sam yelled. “For now on its Mistress or ma’am. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Chris replies as he stripped naked and walked up stairs.

As Chris walked up stairs we did not know what was going to happen tomorrow, but he was to tired to worry about it. Tomorrow will just have to wait for now cause Chris could not keep his eyes open anymore as he laid down next to the bed. The last thing he remembered before going to sleep was Sam walking into the room only wearing a bra and his a pair of his boxers.

Sumanitu
07-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Tell me what you think. I hope it is still good after all this time

GetMeon44
07-14-2009, 05:50 PM
More now more! To short sorry

Sumanitu
07-17-2009, 12:00 AM
When Chris woke up the next morning he had hope it was just a dream, but then he saw he was on the floor and the bed was unmade and he knew he was not dreaming. As he sat up he noticed that school started in 30 minutes. So he jumped up and got dressed. Chris wished he had time for a shower but he knew he could not be late. As he ran to the front door he saw a not from Sam.

“Sorry for not waking you up but you look like you needed to sleep. I drove your truck to school and will see you there.

Sam”

Chris could not believe this. He now had to run to school which is 5 miles away and school started in 20 minutes. So Chris started running. He had made it about 3 miles when Taylor drove up in a blue Ford truck..

“You need a ride?” Taylor asked.
“Please. I can’t be late” Chris replied.
“Hope in the back, and I will let you out by the door.” Taylor stated.
“Thanks. That is twice you have saved me.” Chris responded.

Taylor let Chris off at the door and Chris ran in. He just made it in time to class. Chris knew that he had seen Taylor at school, but he was not sure from where until he noticed Taylor enter the room.

“Sorry you are late and you have to go the office before you can come in.” The teacher stated.

Chris felt real bad. He knew that Taylor got in trouble because he was nice to Chris. A lot of stuff was on Chris’s mind. From being a slave, losing his Grandmother, and now he is getting people in trouble. Chris decided he needed to tell someone and the only person he trusted was his coach. Chris had decided to talk to his coach after practice.

The rest of the morning went on with not to much happening, but as Chris was walking to lunch Sam walked up behind him.

“Follow me, and don’t say a word.” Sam ordered.

Chris did as he was told. He followed Sam into the gym. He was scared, but also happy. He was scared cause he did not know what was going to happen, but happy cause he knew she could not get through the locked doors into the weight room cause it was locked. He still followed Sam right up to the doors that should be locked. Sam tried to open them, but found out they were locked. Chris was happy cause it was locked and her plans had be spoiled, but just when he thought they were going to turn around she pulls out a key and opens the door. Chris is left to wonder how she can get into everything, and knows everything.

“Get in.” Sam ordered as Chris walked in and she locked the door behind them. “Now strip.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Chris said as he started taking off his clothes.

“What. Are you wearing underwear?” Sam yelled.

Chris had gotten dressed so fast that he forgot he was not aloud to wear underwear. Sam then grabs his boxers and rips them off. He is now standing there naked in the weight room. Sam pointed to the squat rack and Chris knew he was suppose to go over there so he did. Sam then tied his hands to the top of the rack and his feet to the bottom.

“You will be punished for the underwear.” Sam told Chris as she grabbed his balls and started squeezing them. Just when Chris thought he could take it no more Sam let go. “Now compared to what I am going to do to you next that will have felt good.” Sam stated. The Next thing Chris knew Sam was tying 2.5 pound weights to each of his balls. “Now do 50 squats class starts in 20 minutes and I hope you are done before the next class comes in.”

Chris does as he was ordered. He was in pretty good shape so it only took him 5 minutes. Sam then cuts off the weights and walks away. Chris was now tied there naked and Sam had walked away. He was hoping she did not leave him. Sam then returned with Chris’s clothes.

“Get dressed. We are done for now.” Sam Ordered. “After practice get home as soon as you can.”

Chris got dressed minus the boxers that were now just hanging on the squat rack and went on with his day. He still had everything going through his head, but was able to put everything behind him and have a good practice. Right after practice he walks up to his coach.

“Coach can I talk with you for a second?” Chris asked.
“Sure Chris anytime.” The Coach replies. ‘Go into my office I will be right there.”
“Yes Sir.” Chris replies as he walked into the office.”
After 5 minutes the coach walks in and closes the door behind him and stated “What can I do for you Chris?”
“Well there is this girl. Her name is Sam.” Chris answers.
“Sam the cheerleader?” The coach asks.
“Yes sir. Do you know her? She actually is staying with me.” Chris responded.
“Actually I know all about it. She said it was alright with you.” The coach answered as he grabbed a picture frame. “No one knows this but you and a few others, but she is my daughter.”

kakashisensai
07-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Dude that sucks for chris. I think that somehow the rest of the cheerleading squad should get involved or he should find something to black mail her with!!

Sumanitu
07-30-2009, 04:52 PM
I like the idea. I will use it in my next section. if anyone else has ideas pot them or pm me

Sumanitu
08-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Sorry about the delay. I do have more, but if you have ideas where you want this story to go post it or message me and I will use it if it is a good idea.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Chris could not believe what he had just heard. The one person who he thought he could talk to he found out that he could not talk to him. Chris got dressed and went home. He knew there was nothing he could do, but obey Sam.

As Chris walked in the door he heard Sam yell “What are you doing?”.
Chris just remembered that he forgot to strip outside. “Sorry Ma’am.” Chris answered as he walked outside and started taking off his clothes. Chris was worried about what Sam was going to do to him. This was the second time he disobeyed her and he was afraid what she was going to do.
“That’s better you can now come in.” Sam told Chris. “Lets see that is twice you have disobeyed me, and you know what that means.”
“Please Ma’am I am sorry. Please do not email those pictures any more. I will do anything.” Chris pleaded.
“Anything. Fine. Tonight there is a Cheerleader Party, and you are coming. We will play Truth or Dare, and you will answer Dare.” Sam responded. “Do you understand?”.
“Yes Ma’am” Chris answered. Knowing if he didn’t the pictures would be sent out.
“Good. For your second punishment instead of me sending out the pictures you can no longer wear any underwear. Period. Nothing. Do you understand that?” Sam asked.
“Yes Ma’am.” He was afraid what would happen in the locker room when the guys noticed he was not wearing any underwear.
“Now go get ready we are leaving here in 10 minutes. You can get dressed in the truck.” Sam tells Chris.
Chris does as he is told and went off to get some clothes. He was actually looking forward to going to this party. He figured that playing Truth or Dare with a bunch of girls would not be that bad. So they go in the truck and Chris gets dressed. They drove 10 miles to Amanda’s house. As they walked in Chris noticed at not all of the cheerleaders were there. Just the Senior cheerleaders. Chris liked this even better. He had a crush on Jessica, and she was their..

So at the party their Chris, Sam, Amanda, Jessica, Kelly, Emily, and Sarah. So they all sat their and talked a little.
“Sam, why did you bring Chris?” asked Amanda. “Well I was walking here, and he was nice enough to give me a ride” Sam replied while winking. “Where are your parents?”
“They are going out to eat and then a movie so they will not be home till 12:00, but that was nice of Chris. Thanks Chris for looking after my friend here.” Amanda replied also winking.
Chris noticed the girls winking, but he did not think anything of it.
“Well why don’t we get started playing Truth or Dare.” Jessica said. “Well that is if Chris wants to play.”“Sure sounds like fun.” Chris responded.
“Good. Since it is my house I will ask first, and since Chris is our hero I will ask him.” Amanda said. “Truth or Dare.”.
Knowing he had to chose dare Chris answers “Dare”
“Good” responded Amanda “Your Dare is to only do dares the rest of the night.”

Chris could not believe this. He now knew what all the winking was about. All of the girls were laughing cause they knew they were going to have some fun for the next 4 hours.
“Fine” responded Chris trying to act strong, but being very scared. “Well I guess it is my turn to ask. Jessica. Truth or Dare?”
“Truth” Jessica answers.
“Are you a virgin? Chris asked.
All the girls started laughing and Jessica responded “No. Now let see” Jessica paused for a minutes. “Chris Dare or dare?”
“I guess Dare.” Chris responds
“Strip Naked.” Jessica tells Chris.
Chris did as he was told and started taking off his clothes.
“Hey girls he forgot to put on underwear.” Emily noticed and all the girls started laughing again.
Chris was now naked standing in front of a room full of girls. He was embarrassed, but a part of him liked it, and it showed as his dick was now standing at attention.
“Fine my turn Emily. Truth or Dare?” Chris asks knowing the answer.
“Truth?” Emily answers.
“Have you ever given a blow job?” Chris asks.
“Yes, and your turn Dare or Dare?” Emily asks.
“Dare” Chris answers. Wondering what else they could do to him.
“Your dare is to let us take turns asking you to do dares, and you don’t get a turn.” Emily answers.
Great Chris thinks. What more can they take from me.
“Fine Bring it.” Chris answers with a little bit of cockiness.
“My turn.” Sarah yells as she reaches in to her purse and pulls out a cock ring and a condom. “I dare you to let use tie you up and let us all have sex with you.”

misslionessqueen
08-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Good job. keep going please

dman4life
08-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Fantastic job on the last post. can't wait to see if the cheerleaders have it in them to have sex with one another watching.