PDA

View Full Version : A few things I've thought of... (webcam things)

slavemichi
10-28-2008, 04:43 AM
I think of punishments constantly, so I thought I'd post some here. Yes, I know some things I post might be a little uncreative but I just think they aren't remembered.

-Have slave on all fours in the bathtub with their ass raised high. Have slave facing the water temp faucet so it can be accessed easily. The shower head water would be on and beating on their back and ass. The water would be at the coldest setting. Gagging is recommended to keep slave quiet, if that'd be necessary, or you could gag them for discomfort aswell. Other ideas relating to this punishment: tying legs together... either closed or calves to thighs; putting several ice cubes in pussy.

-Have slave write an essay about a topic of your selection and recite it outloud while fucking themselves with a pleasurable object or holding a vibrator to the clit. Pauses, mispronunciation, etc would result in pins being added to their breasts and/or body. 5 pins per mistake. Failure to apply pins in a quick manner would result in an extra pin being added.

I'll probably add more later on...

ZeroTheBloody
10-30-2008, 05:44 AM
I really liked the second one! But i think 5 pins per mistake is a bit to harsh, 3 would be just fine!

banneduser
10-31-2008, 09:30 AM
a word of safety: i would recommend for the first dare that the temp be turned DOWN instead, as a slave could easily burn themselves and not realize it at the time due to their aroused state but cold water is fairly harmless (unless you keep them in the shower for like 3 hours.... but common sense changes that) Also consider that you need the slave to take a laptop or other portable computerized device into a room devoted to making things wet...

But i really like the second one! It would work exceptionally well if you made them write an erotic story of a certain length and not let them masturbate for 2-3 days and then make them recite it, periodically telling them to masturbate slowly etc... Just to hear their voice quiver as they feel that oh so pleasurable touch before your cruelly tell them to stop touching and keep reading! muahaha!

slavemichi
11-01-2008, 03:00 AM
a word of safety: i would recommend for the first dare that the temp be turned DOWN instead, as a slave could easily burn themselves and not realize it at the time due to their aroused state but cold water is fairly harmless (unless you keep them in the shower for like 3 hours.... but common sense changes that) Also consider that you need the slave to take a laptop or other portable computerized device into a room devoted to making things wet...

I'll edit my post about the cold/hot water, didn't realize. :O

And, well... I bring my laptop in my bathroom when I take showers all the time. I just put it on a chair by the door. Never had any problems. :P

Thanks for both of your input. :3