PDA

View Full Version : New Section

lokelake
10-27-2008, 07:30 PM
I think there should be a new area like 1 thread takes any post. I've been going around to different posts, and it seems to me that the moderator might be shoing off his power, no offense.:D

Hampers
10-27-2008, 07:39 PM
What?
Or to phrase it another way, "What?"

Sum
10-28-2008, 02:49 AM
I think what he might be asking for is an area where the mods don't mod :rolleyes:

Sum
10-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Hmm well within reason you can do that in the lounge, just as long as the threads comply to the rules

Coyote
10-29-2008, 04:31 PM
ya im not really getting what he is asking

SubMissChievous
10-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Hmm I think what he means by 1 thread takes any posts (although the head title refers as a complete new section!) is that basically you can post just about anything... no matter if it's spam, if users gets at each other's throat, post way off-topic, etc. Hence the no mods showing off their power addtion to his post I guess :D

ramsies11
10-29-2008, 04:48 PM
so basicly a thread for bumping....

Big_Joe
10-29-2008, 05:30 PM
He's suggesting a section of the site with no rules.... can you imagine it would be hell. To the OP if you want to do this go make your own site. Certainly aint happening on GetDare.

Moxy
10-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm a member of another site that has a 'wasteland' forum where you can post whatever junk you want. Because the treads generally don't contribute anything to the community the posts don't get included in user point counts. I think it's a good system.

edit: general site rules still apply to posts of course

SubMissChievous
10-29-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm a member of another site that has a 'wasteland' forum where you can post whatever junk you want. Because the treads generally don't contribute anything to the community the posts don't get included in user point counts. I think it's a good system.

edit: general site rules still apply to posts of course

Hmm yeah I understand what you mean but we already have the Lounge where users can post about any subjects where the site's rules apply too, of course...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that a Junk Section would not completely prevent some users not to post weird stuff in normal sections too :D

lokelake
04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Ok well, I was trying to figure out what I meant, I managed to figure it out.

What I meant was, one thread will take s/m lounge posts, s/m area posts, lounge posts, tordonline posts, etc... any thread on this forum you get it, but still following the rules.