PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (no limits)

Smoothslave18
01-12-2014, 02:25 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (no limits)

18yo submissive ready to become full-time slave.

Hello to my potential master!

I'm an 18 year old white twink, 6'1", 65kg, 7in uc cock, very tight ass. I'm very submissive, and ever since I can remember I've known I needed someone to control every aspect of me. I've done a few cam shows, but I'm ready to take the next step and submit myself fully to an experienced, intelligent, creative, kinky, and sadistic master.

I'm looking for a man (any race and age) who will support my growth as a slave: physically, emotionally, sexually, and financially. I'm a young guy starting university this year, so I need someone to help my a little bit with paying for my studies. In return, I'm ready to dedicate as much of my mind and body as possible to you.

Although I'm pretty inexperienced, I'm obedient and have basically no limits: please just don't make out myself to friends or family, or permanently damage myself. In addition, I'm a virgin: I've never been with a guy before. Once you and I are comfortable together, maybe that's something you could help me with.

Some of the things I need you to control:
- determine my wanking/cumming schedule
- set you up with an exercise program
- have some influence over my sleep, eating, and personal grooming
- require me to give you at least one cam show per week
- assign me a couple offline tasks per week,
- maybe whore me out to other guys on cam (of course, you'd take part of any profits I make)

Of course, as my master you'll know best exactly what aspects of me need controlling.

I'll have an active schedule with school, swimming, tennis, and soccer, but I want to give you as much of me as I can. I'm ready for you to buy and own me. Please message.

Dom18
01-12-2014, 04:29 AM
It would be fun that haha pm me

sb24014
01-12-2014, 10:10 AM
While I can not provide for you financially, I can give you everything else. View my thread and contact me if you are interested. Btw, you are beautiful.